VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Norwegians don't really exist says King of Norway

King Harald the fifth of Norway gave a speech on Thursday 1st of September 2016, in which he claimed that there isn’t really a Norwegian nationality.

Speaking at the garden party hosted in his Royal Palace he said:

“Norwegians come from the north of Norway, from the middle, from the south and all the other regions.”

“Norwegians are also immigrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Poland, – Sweden, Somalia and Syria.”

“It is not always easy to say where we come from; to which nationality we belong.”

“Home is where the heart is. That cannot always be placed within country borders.”

“Norwegians are girls who love girls. Boys who love boys. And boys and girls who love each other.”

“Norwegians believe in God, Allah, everything and nothing. Norwegians like Grieg, Kygo, Hellbillies and Kari Bremnes. In other words: you are Norway. We are Norway”
Of course Norwegians exist! You know it, we know it, the King knows it.

Why exactly do elites keep telling us that certain people don’t really exist?

It’s one of the stages of genocide. They deny that a group exists, so that they can justify the destruction of that group.

Norwegian are White, and there is a

read full article at source: http://whitegenocideproject.com/norw...s-king-norway/

Old September 5th, 2016 #2
Ironguard1940

Default So Norway is a social construct

If Norway does not exist, then the position of king of Norway cannot exist either. Abdicate, fool!!!

Old September 5th, 2016 #3
Dawn Cannon

These would be better kings than Harald.

Old September 5th, 2016 #4
andy

By Harald's reasoning he has declared his Kingship null and void as the Kingdom is specifically termed as King of the Norwegians as opposed to the state of Norway. All academic in 100 years or sooner there will statues of Britvic or no Norway.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 5th, 2016 #5
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

"Norwegians like Grieg, Kygo, Hellbillies and Kari Bremnes."

Grieg is one of my favorite composers. Grieg was a nationalist. If he were alive today, he would denounce that cuck for insulting his nation and for comparing Grieg to degenerate hacks.

Old September 5th, 2016 #6
N.B. Forrest

The traitor to race & nation should be dragged out by the Norwegians That Don't Exist & whipped to death in the gutter.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 6th, 2016 #7
laowai
Banned

Is it just me or is it weird how Scandinavian royalty all took partners who have brown eyes.

I mean the King took a brown eyed wife, who had a brown eyed daughter, who married a blue eyed man, then had brown eyed kids. I will never work White people out or understand how a blue eyed person can consider someone with vastly different eye colour the same race as them. Your a royal family of a European state- at least look the part or why bother with such a dinosaur of an institution? Don't even get me started on the Swedish or Danish royals.

I mean Denmark has Asian royals. It doesn't make sense. All that power and wealth, you could have anyone you want, in a country renowned for it's beautiful blondes, and you choose a dime a dozen gookess.

It's as if blue eyed people have a death wish- which judging from the state of their Western societies- they do. Someone should do a research study on why so many couples are contrasting eye colours. My next door neighbors and my own parents are another example. In fact the more I think about it most of the people I know has one blue eyed and one brown eyes person- with the kids usually ending up all blue eyes or all brown eyes. It's something that fascinates, and confuses the hell out of me. So frustrating how it's never acknowledged.

Old September 6th, 2016 #8
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
Is it just me or is it weird how Scandinavian royalty all took partners who have brown eyes.
Yep, the end of times.

You have an obsession with light eyes.

Old September 6th, 2016 #9
Fico

He want tell that is nation just cultural hertiage (correct),just name but he did not speak about race what build nation. In Europe exist strong connection between one nation not as in USA where 50 nations are united so they can be Noewegians through paper but not white. In future time we can expect leaving nationalism and speak just about race as American wn. If new generation of "Norwegians" (non-white immigrants) became majority,there will not fight for nation than for territory of whites in all states.

Old September 6th, 2016 #10
laowai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Yep, the end of times.

You have an obsession with light eyes.
Why do you say I have an obsession with light eyes? Why are you not saying, good on you, for worrying about the preservation of the defining physical trait of the White race.

Sorry but you sound like your supporting brown eyes. Just because you have them doesn't mean you have to support them.

Are you really going to bet eye colour plays no role in the success of the White nations of the past? The US, UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia had majority- something like 80% to 90%, blue eyed populations in the past. You truly going to look at a world standard of living map and then bet your hard earned money against blue eyes?

It's a shame more blue eyed people don't care about this. But they don't. I was banned on Stormfront for saying similar things. I think at this point even the WN are so left, they can't be helped. The White race can't be helped, just like the Africans or any other non-Whites can't be helped. I give up. I no longer care anymore. Bye.

Old September 7th, 2016 #11
Tony Houseman

Quote:
I give up. I no longer care anymore. Bye.
Fuck off.

Last edited by Tony Houseman; September 7th, 2016 at 02:58 PM.

Old September 7th, 2016 #12
Robbie Key

Quote:
Why do you say I have an obsession with light eyes? Why are you not saying, good on you, for worrying about the preservation of the defining physical trait of the White race.

Sorry but you sound like your supporting brown eyes. Just because you have them doesn't mean you have to support them.

Are you really going to bet eye colour plays no role in the success of the White nations of the past? The US, UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia had majority- something like 80% to 90%, blue eyed populations in the past. You truly going to look at a world standard of living map and then bet your hard earned money against blue eyes?

It's a shame more blue eyed people don't care about this. But they don't. I was banned on Stormfront for saying similar things. I think at this point even the WN are so left, they can't be helped. The White race can't be helped, just like the Africans or any other non-Whites can't be helped. I give up. I no longer care anymore. Bye.
The very man who first started this forum has brown eyes, you nitwit.

Old September 7th, 2016 #13
Fred
Commie Killer

This guy should not be taken seriously about anything.

What a Boob!

Old September 7th, 2016 #14
Thomas DeWitt

The 'nobility' of Europe no longer exists, is what he should have said. A bunch of spineless, kike cocksuckers the lot of them!

Old September 7th, 2016 #15
Thomas DeWitt

If there ever is a true king in Europe, again, his main title will be Jew Hammer! Maybe I'll live to see it and attend his coronation. I have a wild immagination though. One can wish, still.

Old September 7th, 2016 #16
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:

Yep, light eyes must be preserved. But you consider light eyes to be superior and that's not true.

Greece and Rome were majority brown eyed and they are the birth of western civilization. The majority of Europeans have brown eyes.

Yes, I have brown eyes. Im sorry for not having blue eyes like my grandpa.

Old September 7th, 2016 #17
laowai
Banned

I have brown eyes for crying out loud!

I am so sick of people bringing up ancient cultures who reached a zenith and died and talking about them in the same league as modern white cultures.

Sorry, but I am talking about the peoples who created the modern world. These peoples come mainly from the British Isles and created new White countries called USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, who all had a population of 80%-90% blue eyes up until very recently.

I'm talking about the people who gave us the modern world. Those people had majority blue eyes and most came from the Anglosphere.

How can you compare the Romans to us? The Romans achieved nothing compared to us.

Like I said before, if you had to invest money where would you invest it?

In an Anglosphere country or a non-Anglosphere country?

All I am saying is their is a correlation between the peoples and cultures that gave us the MODERN world. If you want to preserve brown eyes, just because you have them, without taking into account 99% of brown eyed majority countries are developing sh!t holes or riddled with corruption, then go ahead by all means and support brown eyes.

All I know is, just because I have brown eyes, doesn't mean I don't embrace my blue eyed ancestors, and knowing I carry the blue eyed gene, and could theoretically have blue eyed children, makes me realize I would prefer to identify with my blue eyed heritage over my brown eyed heritage.

I'm not having a go at the guy who started this forum- he is most probably like me, a white man with blue eyed ancestors whose parents just happened to marry a white person with brown eyes. I'm not trying to diminish his whiteness.

But the evidence for racial superiority is plain to see looking at a map. Invest in China, India or Africa; and watch as you lose all your hard earned money.

I'll be investing my money in the good old USA- because I know it's Anglican make up means I will be assured some sort of return on my investment.

This isn't about attacking anyone because they have brown eyes- I have brown eyes and I see it that I am a symptom of Whites race mixing and slide into degeneracy. But that's my personal view. Can't I have my own opinion about things?!

Once you acknowledge we are still living in the European 'golden age', only then do you fully realize how important blue eyes are to White racial identity.

Old September 8th, 2016 #18
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Bye.
Bye.

Old November 14th, 2019 #19
Nils

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...Firehouse.html

Old March 17th, 2022 #20
drums

Angry

lol, so now norwegians, dont exist?
what a statement.
such a ridiculous statement from a king of a sovereign nation.
he should be ashamed of himself.
no real white man is in favour of having his people destroyed.
lol, norwegians are the origin of icelanders one of europes purest people, norwegians along with franks and iberians helped to reconquer iberia from the dirty moors. if norwegians dont exist then what european denomination exists?
norwegians are my people as well and i am portuguese.
i am tired of anti-white pieces of ++++ calling us extinct.

Thread