Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 6th, 2020 #1
Peer Fischer

Default "Antifa collaborating with Alt-Right"

I don't have a link handy but I've read in several places now that the Antifags have been "collaborating" or "conspiring" with certain people on the "Alt-Right" to engage in the more extreme activities like setting out piles of bricks for the mob to pick up.

Who comes up with this bullshit?

Even the whole brick-pile-setting thing strikes me as questionable. You're pissed off enough to feel like smashing some windows but you don't have the wherewithal to find or bring something to smash with unless someone conveniently sets a pile of bricks in front of you? That's some seriously low-I.Q. boo-shit.

Old June 6th, 2020 #2
Gladiatrix

Some idiot was posting those articles on Facebook. The Alt-right were called Boogaloo Boys or some such bullshit. I never saw any.

I have heard the claims of pallets of bricks. I never saw any. Last Saturday night, I filmed Antifa (it was white guys) pulling bricks up out of the sidewalk in front of Lafayette Square.

Sunday night, I did come upon a couple of huge packages of unattended bottled water at 13th & Pennsylvania. The previous night they were throwing those along with the bricks at the Park Police. I stopped and filled my front and rear bike baskets with at least 25 of them.

Old June 7th, 2020 #3
Peer Fischer

I think the water was for drinking but there must have been some who decided to throw them. I was also under the impression that frozen bottles of water were being thrown though maybe that wasn't explicitly claimed. Those would hurt a lot more.

Old June 7th, 2020 #4
James Fette

Default Abe Lincoln and Winston Churchill

Did you see all those alt right naaaaaaaaaughtzeeeeeeeees attacking their statues?

Old June 7th, 2020 #5
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Some idiot was posting those articles on Facebook. The Alt-right were called Boogaloo Boys or some such bullshit. I never saw any.
That boogaloo nonsense came from that black retired kwop turned lawyer turned faux news talking head-guest. Every time he opens his mouth he mentions the “white supremacists” allegedly known as the “boogaloo boys.”

What self respecting white man would call himself a “boogaloo boy?” It sounds like some negro kwop confabulation to me.

Thread