Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2015 #1
Ray Allan

Default Nigger Dumbass Kanye West pulls "Beyonce' Shoulda Won This" crap again at Grammys

I didn't watch this nigger-and-jew fest--there seems to be one of these awards shows on every week now--but Koonye West was acting like his jew-enabled sub-human race does, repeating the act he pulled on Taylor Swift at the VMA Awards in 2009, but this time to White rock singer Beck.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/beck-res...539953256.html

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 9th, 2015 at 11:06 PM.

Old February 10th, 2015 #2
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
but this time to White rock singer Beck.
Beck is Jewish.

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old February 10th, 2015 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
Beck is Jewish.
Didn't know that--thanks for the info.

Old February 10th, 2015 #4
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
"I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us," West told E! after Sunday night’s ceremony. "We ain’t gonna play with them no more. And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should’ve given his award to Beyoncé."
This goddamned Nigger's Nigger very badly needs what Pete Townsend gave kike Abbie Hoffman at Woodstock.
Quote:
Quote:
But Beck says he has no hard feelings for West following the incident.

"I thought she was going to win," Beck admitted to reporters backstage. "Come on, she’s Beyoncé! I was just so excited he was coming up. He deserves to be on stage as much as anybody. How many great records has he put out in the last five years, right?"
The real shame is that almost all the viewers will think this jewpussy is yet another cowardly "whiteguy" letting a nigger walk all over him.....

Quote:
“This is the Beck won that award face?!?!?!”
No, that's your Tan Armenian Give-Me-That-Nigger-Dick Face.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 10th, 2015 #5
Robbie Key

Jew Beck is much more of a 'real artist' than nigger Beyonce.

137 million views for that Beyonce song. 82 k for Beck.

Our civilization is truly fucked up.

Old February 10th, 2015 #6
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
137 million views for that Beyonce song. 82 k for Beck.
His is a good, well-crafted song; she was just flubba-lippin' the usual niggerish over the usual generic monkey-thump....

This is what you get when the "music" industry kikes put almost all their marketing efforts into suckering wimmin. As Don Henley said:

"All she wants to do is dance"

Quote:
Our civilization is truly fucked up.
Jewed up.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 10th, 2015 #7
Sean Gruber

100% planned. On an entertainment level, it's "good TV" (i.e., scandal draws eyeballs). On a higher, political level, it's part of the latest "nigger uprising" crusade that the jew media booted up around the time of the Django movie and is ramping up to crazier intensities, Trayvon to Michael Brown. On that high political level, there are levels in themselves. One of these is the need to distract from the failed Obama administration by blaming "White racism!" for everything. Another one (higher) is the long-range strategy: loxism, White genocide.

Kayne's chimpout had to be planned, because any normal venue would have thrown him out and banned him the first time he did it. They are letting him do it -- they want it. It's just another reality TV skit, which are actually improvised from instructions. (In reality TV, the jew producer or director tells the talent what ought to happen in the scene, and then the talent improvises a "real" scene based on those instructions. "Okay, in this scene, I want you and Brittany to get in an argument about the pork chops. After a while, Lateesha, you call her a bitch and storm out the door to the right. Brittany, stand still and keep your mouth open in surprise after she does that. Got it? Okay, action!" I used to know people in reality TV and that's how it works. 100% fake, like wrestling.)

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; February 11th, 2015 at 03:19 AM.

Old February 11th, 2015 #8
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

Instead of facepalming, she's mouthfisting. Soon to become popular among niggers who lose to who they perceive as "Whitey," and "rayyciss," like a little kid in the midst of a tantrum sticking their hand in their mouth and forcing themselves to vomit.

Too bad she didn't reach all the way down her cavernous sewer and pull her throat out. "Oy, Beyawwnsay, don't dammage tha money makahh!"

Old February 11th, 2015 #9
N.B. Forrest

Dat ain't Be-yawn-say, dat's Chrissy Teigen, the half-Norwegian, half-gook ho of the nigga next to her, John "Legend".

Old February 11th, 2015 #10
N.B. Forrest

These egomaniac nigger retards really do think that all the awards naturally belong to them, and that "Whitey" (Jewey) is "playin' wit" them.

Goddamn, do I resent being forced to share living space with these brillo-headed & hook-nosed scum. I piss on the earliest plantation owners & the 19th century Yank capitalist money-traitors....

Old February 11th, 2015 #11
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Dat ain't Be-yawn-say, dat's Chrissy Teigen, the half-Norwegian, half-gook ho of the nigga next to her, John "Legend".
Oops. She looked kinda similar. Wasn't really looking at the pic too close. Wrong identity, same point on at least part of it though.

Old February 11th, 2015 #12
White Winger

This happens every time Be-yuck-ce loses to a White artist. I'm sure many have said "Why haven't Beyonce and Jay-Z told him to knock it off?"

Simple: They're as racist as crybaby Koon-yuck is!!!! Be-yuck-ce just pretends to be embarrassed,and Jay Z just laughs it off,and encourages his fellow sub-animal to do it again and again!!!! And they think We Whiteys don't know!!!!

All three of them should be slammed for this shit and boycotted.

Old March 9th, 2015 #13
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Old March 9th, 2015 #14
Brooklyn Rick

Of all the so called " celebrities", this is the one I want to punch the most. What a piece of shit......

Thread