VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2004 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default Check out this Pepsi Ad...

http://us.share.geocities.com/lmize66/videos/Pepsi.mpg

The White race is in TROUBLE!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old May 19th, 2004 #2
Demonica

Other than the girl's somewhat niggerfied hair, whats the problem? Is one of them a jew or something? The video quality isn't all that great but from what I can make out it's a young white couple with a white child in the end?

Old May 20th, 2004 #3
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
Other than the girl's somewhat niggerfied hair, whats the problem? Is one of them a jew or something? The video quality isn't all that great but from what I can make out it's a young white couple with a white child in the end?
It's the BODY PIERCINGS....

Looks like I'm getting old. LOL!

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old May 20th, 2004 #4
John in Woodbridge

Default ad

I hate body piercing and tattoos, but that's just my personal preference.

Old May 20th, 2004 #5
Demonica

I used to work as a body piercer and I have quite a few, 7 in my face and 20 in my ears. I've heard all the "body piercings are for niggers" bullshit but in the whole year I worked there I never had to pierce a single one. Lighten up, R Mac, those are young white people who have an adorable white child. I personally think it's a great commercial. I would be much more offended by a black and white christian conservative having a child.

Old May 20th, 2004 #6
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default good grief.

Do you still have all that hardware on you? Waugh!
I'm glad I missed that fad. I cannot imagine bits of steel stuck in my lover's soft skin as being sexy. Nipple-rings? A grotesque anti-aphrodisiac from hell in my opinion.

Quote:
I used to work as a body piercer and I have quite a few, 7 in my face and 20 in my ears. I've heard all the "body piercings are for niggers" bullshit but in the whole year I worked there I never had to pierce a single one. Lighten up, R Mac, those are young white people who have an adorable white child. I personally think it's a great commercial. I would be much more offended by a black and white christian conservative having a child.

Old May 20th, 2004 #7
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Your right... That does take priority.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old May 21st, 2004 #8
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMUS
Do you still have all that hardware on you? Waugh!
I'm glad I missed that fad. I cannot imagine bits of steel stuck in my lover's soft skin as being sexy. Nipple-rings? A grotesque anti-aphrodisiac from hell in my opinion.
Well you know what they say...opinions are like assholes... Yeah, I still have most of my piercings. I had nipple rings but took them out to breastfeed my children. Some people like them and some don't, I've had them for so long I would feel weird without them at this point. One day I may take it up as a job again, piercers who actually have a lot of piercings get more business and are generally more trusted than ones who don't. Piercing pays pretty well, on a good day you can make well over $500, plus I was lucky enough to work around a bunch of racially aware people. You tend to meet a lot of them in tattoo studios. It's just something I got into at about 15 and never lost interest in.

Old May 23rd, 2004 #9
N.B. Forrest

I loathe body piercing, and particularly on women. Pretty White women are the most beautiful creatures in the known universe; when I see a White lady's tittuhs, I don't want to see any fuckin' nipple rings hanging from those luscious nipples - a jarring distraction that utterly destroys the aesthetics.

Thread