VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2008 #61
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Imagine what Wagner & Co., that is to say, the White Man, would have done with the film medium and CGI!
As you might imagine there are a few such works that take advantage of this potential and there are a few older ones which were great for their time, but as you can understand the whole scene is "underground" with only a few hundred or thousand viewers ever seeing the beauty.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #62
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
As you might imagine there are a few such works that take advantage of this potential and there are a few older ones which were great for their time, but as you can understand the whole scene is "underground" with only a few hundred or thousand viewers ever seeing the beauty.
Can you share some titles?

I'm a big fan of "Golden Era" Hollywood, back when the public still had a sense of aesthetics that the Jew had to abide by. The 40s and 50s produced some incredible films.

As far as opera is concerned, I've seen a few good stage and film productions but I can't claim to be a connoisseur.

If you ever find yourself with a few spare moments I recommend downloading the first season of HBO's Rome if you haven't already seen it. Great stuff. Also, if you're into English literature, then BBC's production Pride and Prejudice is fairly entertaining.

I'm always on the lookout for good titles, though. I'm sure there are lots out there, but I doubt any of them had the $150 million budget of Independence Day or some such other jewshit.

Rome had a huge budget though, and the first season is free from all and any political correctness, jewish & non-White characters. I recommend the first season to everyone on this board.

Anyway, if you could recommend something that would be great. No silent films, though.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #63
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Can you share some titles?

I'm a big fan of "Golden Era" Hollywood, back when the public still had a sense of aesthetics that the Jew had to abide by. The 40s and 50s produced some incredible films.

As far as opera is concerned, I've seen a few good stage and film productions but I can't claim to be a connoisseur.

If you ever find yourself with a few spare moments I recommend downloading the first season of HBO's Rome if you haven't already seen it. Great stuff. Also, if you're into English literature, then BBC's production Pride and Prejudice is fairly entertaining.

I'm always on the lookout for good titles, though. I'm sure there are lots out there, but I doubt any of them had the $150 million budget of Independence Day or some such other jewshit.

Rome had a huge budget though, and the first season is free from all and any political correctness, jewish & non-White characters. I recommend the first season to everyone on this board.

Anyway, if you could recommend something that would be great. No silent films, though.
I was actually thinking of making a thread of my favorite flicks, quite a few I have to find again but I already have something in mind. Look in the Movies section within the next few days, I'll have something up.

Old October 22nd, 2008 #64
Peer Fischer

Quote:
I loved the hell out of Deadwood. Watched the whole thing, all three seasons, almost back to back on DVD because I didn't have HBO. Those were the days when men were men and they took care of themselves, and didn't mind calling a nigger a nigger or a chink a chink. If they stepped out of line they got shot or lynched.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #65
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I'm just curious what one gets for $800. Is this an accredited college or university that offers the online courses? How many credit hours does $800 purchase? Would you provide a link to the college's website please?

I've looked into taking some online courses and got prices in the $300 per semester hour so a 3 hour course would cost me $900 excluding all other associated expenses.
900 dollars for a fucking 3 hour course? That would cost 36,000 to get a regular Bachelor's degree. Sounds like a rip off to me.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #66
Pastor Visser
Banned

As if the original wasn't anti-white, pro-kike, Spelling garbage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
One of the biggest pet peeves I have are white people who wear caps on sideways or backwards. Niggerish!
That's a fact - look our brethren drool over a blatant wigger, lol.

Too funny.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #67
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
As if the original wasn't anti-white, pro-kike, Spelling garbage?

That's a fact - look our brethren drool over a blatant wigger, lol.

Too funny.
Not really. Granted Spelling was a kike no doubt, but in any of his episodes I never saw blow jobs and such. He is probably rolling over in his grave. Not that I really care, just making a point.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #68
whitepridegirl

And I agree that the wearing of hats sideways is , but not necessarily backwards. All of my brothers (who are WN) wear theirs backward and are in no way wiggers. And if I ever wear one, I'll wear it backwards as I just think it looks better on me.
And yes, Tori Spelling is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen! Her face looks like a foot...or a hoarse...not sure which.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #69
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepridegirl View Post
Not really. Granted Spelling was a kike no doubt, but in any of his episodes I never saw blow jobs and such. He is probably rolling over in his grave. Not that I really care, just making a point.
lol, as if there are "good" jews.

What 90210 was is simply what it became, albeit more updated.

You were just a "fan" of what it once was - the original show WAS the problem.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #70
whitepridegirl

Quote:
lol, as if there's "good" jews.

What 90210 was is simply what it became, albeit more updated.
Never said he was a "good jew". Like I said, this thread was about making a point on tv shows today in general.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #71
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Never said he was a "good jew". Like I said, this thread was about making a point on tv shows today in general.
Yeah, whitepridegirl - ALL TV is from the enemy, period. Even when you were younger.

A perfect example of this is how they cause our women to accept nigger "styles" (like backwards hats) while calling themselves “racially aware.”

Thanks jooz!

Last edited by Pastor Visser; October 23rd, 2008 at 06:45 AM.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #72
whitepridegirl

[QUOTE=whitepridegirl;862591][B]And I agree that the wearing of hats sideways is , but not necessarily backwards. All of my brothers (who are WN) wear theirs backward and are in no way wiggers. And if I ever wear one, I'll wear it backwards as I just think it looks better on me. If White people wearing a hat backwards is then a lot of Whites (including racially aware ones) are in a lot of trouble.
Give me a break.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #73
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Give me a break.
On the hat perhaps, the nigger "pucker" is a dead give away.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #74
whitepridegirl

Quote:
I was trying to kiss the camera...that's ? Umm...ok

Old October 23rd, 2008 #75
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Is this one more to your satisfaction?

Old October 23rd, 2008 #76
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
I was trying to kiss the camera...that's ? Umm...ok
Yeah, it's not becoming of white women:

Old October 23rd, 2008 #77
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Is this one more to your satisfaction?
Same nigger garbage:

Old October 23rd, 2008 #78
whitepridegirl

Quote:
Same nigger garbage:

Yeah, Ok, time to get a life buddy. I have a pic especially for you, unfortunantly I can't post it.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #79
D. Fitzgerald

Quote:
And yes, Tori Spelling is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen! Her face looks like a foot...or a hoarse...not sure which.
Reminds me of a lame joke...

My Mom got the Amish flu. First she got a little horse, then she got a little buggy.

...told you it was lame.

Old October 23rd, 2008 #80
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, Ok, time to get a life buddy. I have a pic especially for you, unfortunantly I can't post it.
I'll bet you do - right alongside your children born out of wedlock (like niggers).

"Wah! Poor kike television show - even jew filth becomes more filthy!"

Thread