VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 10th, 2013 #1
H.B.

Exclamation George Bush raises $500 million: If a wildy unpopular ZOG puppet and war criminal can do it, why can't we?

Traitors and ZOG filth don't own patents on fundraising techniques.

Find out what works, what is successful - and do it!

George W. Bush Raises $500 Million For Presidential Library

Quote:
Former President George W. Bush has raised more than $500 million for his presidential library, making him one of the most successful post-presidency fundraisers, Time Magazine reported Wednesday.

According to Time, numerous sources close to the former president -- including Mark Langdale, president of the George W. Bush Presidential Center -- have confirmed that fundraising for the library has surpassed the $500 million mark, a goal that Bush wanted to reach prior the center’s dedication ceremony later this month.

Bush’s multi-million dollar fundraising feat is significant because no former president has raised as much in the same four-year timeframe after leaving the White House. In comparison, former President Bill Clinton raised funds at a much slower rate to support his $165 million library project.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...f=barack-obama

Old April 10th, 2013 #2
Robert Ransdell

I remember when everyone was so happy and encouraged by how Ron Paul raised so much money, it made me depressed. Just think of what a reputable pro-White group or activist could have done with just a fraction of that money, what kind of splash they could have made for our fight. And the people that donated to him were in many ways ideologically with us, they just can't get out of kosher conservative or constitutionalist mode.

Now it is easy to see that all that money and effort went for nothing, all his supporters got was a T-shirt and a son named Rand who has evidently fallen far from the tree. Just like the Buckley,Goldwater,Bircher crowd before them, just think what difference all that money could have made in service to a pro-White anti-Jew campaign.

I think there is the possibility that there may be a well to do individual or individuals out there who may harbor pro-White ideals in private but one thing stands in the way of their not handing a group or site or individual a bunch of money. That thing is the unfailing sheepishness of the White population and the gutless nature of our people at the present.

I don't buy the fact that all rich Whites are just selfish race traitors, most are but not all I suspect. But when they look at a White population that will go which ever direction the Jews tell them to go and, even more important, when they see those who purport to stand for pro-White values and ideals not willing to do much of anything in the public forum then they recognize that donating to a group or organization, if found out, would be virtually like falling onto a stake in the ground. The only ones out in public are conforming to old media stereotypes of pro-White people which will never bring on mainstream support, they have the right spirit and they have heart but no millionaire is going to donate a million dollars to the Klan.

If a foundation could ever be built and a measurable rise in racial awareness in average Whites could be seen by some of these rich Whites then perhaps you could see some things start to happen.

Old April 10th, 2013 #3
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
I remember when everyone was so happy and encouraged by how Ron Paul raised so much money, it made me depressed. Just think of what a reputable pro-White group or activist could have done with just a fraction of that money, what kind of splash they could have made for our fight. And the people that donated to him were in many ways ideologically with us, they just can't get out of kosher conservative or constitutionalist mode.

Now it is easy to see that all that money and effort went for nothing, all his supporters got was a T-shirt and a son named Rand who has evidently fallen far from the tree. Just like the Buckley,Goldwater,Bircher crowd before them, just think what difference all that money could have made in service to a pro-White anti-Jew campaign.

I think there is the possibility that there may be a well to do individual or individuals out there who may harbor pro-White ideals in private but one thing stands in the way of their not handing a group or site or individual a bunch of money. That thing is the unfailing sheepishness of the White population and the gutless nature of our people at the present.

I don't buy the fact that all rich Whites are just selfish race traitors, most are but not all I suspect. But when they look at a White population that will go which ever direction the Jews tell them to go and, even more important, when they see those who purport to stand for pro-White values and ideals not willing to do much of anything in the public forum then they recognize that donating to a group or organization, if found out, would be virtually like falling onto a stake in the ground. The only ones out in public are conforming to old media stereotypes of pro-White people which will never bring on mainstream support, they have the right spirit and they have heart but no millionaire is going to donate a million dollars to the Klan.

If a foundation could ever be built and a measurable rise in racial awareness in average Whites could be seen by some of these rich Whites then perhaps you could see some things start to happen.
Even rich Whites are deathly afraid of the kikenmedia and its power to demonize. Even if they're so rich they can never be financially destroyed, they can still be destroyed socially:

"Christ, the White race is really on the ropes now - shocking decline in numbers & political power, all over the world....something needs to be done before it's too late. There's some smart men out there raising the alarm on the internet. I know they could use all the financial help they can get - but if I supported them and it got out, I'd be ostracized at the club! Muffy would take me to the cleaners in divorce court! I-I just can't risk it...."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 10th, 2013 #4
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Even rich Whites are deathly afraid of the kikenmedia and its power to demonize. Even if they're so rich they can never be financially destroyed, they can still be destroyed socially:

"Christ, the White race is really on the ropes now - shocking decline in numbers & political power, all over the world....something needs to be done before it's too late. There's some smart men out there raising the alarm on the internet. I know they could use all the financial help they can get - but if I supported them and it got out, I'd be ostracized at the club! Muffy would take me to the cleaners in divorce court! I-I just can't risk it...."
Your correct but our people, regular White people, also bear alot of responsibility for conditions being the way they are. It is the public that would go down the path the Jews want them to, jeering the effort by this rich man to help a pro-White group (hypothetical) in the fashion the Jews have conditioned them to. That is the sheepishness and ignorance of our own people, and it is not the fault of the rich Whites, not completly at least.

They probably could do alot and it not get noticed but I just think that anyone who would think it a possible idea, at this stage, would just not see any chance of success. I think as things continue to progress and the pressure is put on Whites more and more you will see a change and then we will see if the affluent Whites will see an opportunity to make a stand where they will see a chance in success. Surely most will just live their entire lives as selfish individualists, but I truly feel there are those whose help we might have at our disposal if we can show ourselves worthy of the support.

Old April 10th, 2013 #5
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Your correct but our people, regular White people, also bear alot of responsibility for conditions being the way they are. It is the public that would go down the path the Jews want them to, jeering the effort by this rich man to help a pro-White group (hypothetical) in the fashion the Jews have conditioned them to. That is the sheepishness and ignorance of our own people, and it is not the fault of the rich Whites, not completly at least.

They probably could do alot and it not get noticed but I just think that anyone who would think it a possible idea, at this stage, would just not see any chance of success. I think as things continue to progress and the pressure is put on Whites more and more you will see a change and then we will see if the affluent Whites will see an opportunity to make a stand where they will see a chance in success. Surely most will just live their entire lives as selfish individualists, but I truly feel there are those whose help we might have at our disposal if we can show ourselves worthy of the support.
The vast majority of people are nothing but sheep, afraid to leave the herd, lest they end up in the wolf's jaws. Sheep need shepherds, and the kike has usurped that role with his media control. At some point smart, monied, respected White men must stand up to take back the shepherd's crook that was stolen from their negligent forefathers in the last century or so: only then will the bah-ing masses rally together under leadership fighting for their interests, not those of Shmuel, D'Quincious, & Jose.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 10th, 2013 #6
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

Ted Turner produced "Gods and Generals" and he was hammered by the enemy alien P.C. Hollywood and other Red Guards during the fomation and begining to make the movie, hence the special Congoid's and twenty minutes of wasted film in the original release.

The criminal Red Guards have control of the Central regime.

Do you think we willbe told or have been told in the recent past when the alphabet forces are less than 50% straight White males ? When you add in evanjellyculls, is likely there is very few decent Whites working the alphabet forces.

So bottom line is White's very rich, well off, and poor are afraid as we have no protection or organization's to do so.

Say good night Gracie.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; April 11th, 2013 at 11:44 AM.

Tags
fundraising, george bush, marketing, money, vnn

Thread