Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2007 #481
the ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
So you expect a murderer to take his own photos of the weapon and means of murder? Without which there is no murder
I have seen hundreds of photographs taken by the Germans showing them executing people, but I have never seen a photograph of a gas chamber that was taken during the war.
Have you?
Quote:
Perhaps you missed the part with the Kremas in ruins at Auchwitz - which were even dismantled before demolition. Why would the Kremas be destroyed, but not the hospital and barracks?
Why did they leave the gas chamber standing?

Quote:
BTW - for those that asked.

"The supply figures of the Auschwitz camp can be found in the protocols of the International Military Tribunal Nuremberg. In total, they reached some 19,000 kg during the years 1942 and 1943.[157] The total supplied amount during the entire existence of the camp from late 1940 to early 1945 will hardly have exceeded 40 tons."

/s/ Germar Rudolf

The amount of Zyklon B used at Auchwitz is not in dispute - so the claims of gas clouds can be put to the liars bed.
I never disputed the amount, I maintain that Zyklon B was used as a delousing fumigant in the camps just as it was used all over Europe.
There was a typhus epidemic and Zyklon B was used to kill the lice that carried it.
If there was no typhus epidemic there would not have been any need for Zyklon B.
No Zyklon B, no gas chambers.
No gas chambers, no holocaust.
Do you think that the world would have believed the original storys of how the Nazi's were killing the jews?
Microwave chambers, massive undergound electrocution chambers, nuclear energy to vaporize jews by the thousands.
The jews were really using that famous Nobel prize winning imagination to convince the world that six million jews were killed by the Gentiles.
There's no business like shoah business.

Old December 18th, 2007 #482
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ghost View Post
I have seen hundreds of photographs taken by the Germans showing them executing people, but I have never seen a photograph of a gas chamber that was taken during the war.
Have you?
So you admit the Eitzengruppen pictures are legitimate? That's about 2 million deaths. Since they used code words like special action, why do you think they would have taken photos? And why would the lack of surviving photos prove the chambers did not exist?

Quote:
Why did they leave the gas chamber standing?
They didn't - all the function gas chambers were destroyed.

Quote:
I never disputed the amount, I maintain that Zyklon B was used as a delousing fumigant in the camps just as it was used all over Europe.
There was a typhus epidemic and Zyklon B was used to kill the lice that carried it.
If there was no typhus epidemic there would not have been any need for Zyklon B.
No Zyklon B, no gas chambers.
No gas chambers, no holocaust.
Do you think that the world would have believed the original storys of how the Nazi's were killing the jews?
Microwave chambers, massive undergound electrocution chambers, nuclear energy to vaporize jews by the thousands.
The jews were really using that famous Nobel prize winning imagination to convince the world that six million jews were killed by the Gentiles.
There's no business like shoah business.
Others on this thread have maintained that he gassing operations would have somehow released clouds of posinous gas. Perhaps you should educate your cohorts.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 18th, 2007 #483
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2
Fucking lair - there was never a credible claim that 11 million Jews were killed.
You still have not come up with credible reason for why an entire White Nation - Britain; including Scotland and Wales - teaches it's Children, students in their educational system that, in fact 7 million jews were killed in 'homicidal' gas chambers; and otherwise.

This figure is from year 2000 to present. [do not tell me that you have forgotten that post; you just refused to acknowledge it - you asked for proof, I gave it to you] - It's a required course, in fact. Just as the 6 million figure is taught as a course requirement for American and Canadian schools.

Would you claim that the entire educational system of Britain, Europe, America and Canada is deluded? Or are their educators "fucking liars" too?

That's another million jews you have to account for. Where are they? Where did they go?

Old December 18th, 2007 #484
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
You still have not come up with credible reason for why an entire White Nation - Britain; including Scotland and Wales - teaches it's Children, students in their educational system that, in fact 7 million jews were killed in 'homicidal' gas chambers; and otherwise.

This figure is from year 2000 to present. [do not tell me that you have forgotten that post; you just refused to acknowledge it - you asked for proof, I gave it to you] - It's a required course, in fact. Just as the 6 million figure is taught as a course requirement for American and Canadian schools.

Would you claim that the entire educational system of Britain, Europe, America and Canada is deluded? Or are their educators "fucking liars" too?

That's another million jews you have to account for. Where are they? Where did they go?
Aren't you suppose to be working on an answer to some questions?

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 18th, 2007 #485
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Others on this thread have maintained that he gassing operations would have somehow released clouds of posinous gas. Perhaps you should educate your cohorts.
Clouds from the burning of the bodies

Old December 18th, 2007 #486
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Aren't you suppose to be working on an answer to some questions?
Aren't you supposed to be coming up with the names and wherabouts of 7-6 million juden allegedly killed during WW2?

I'll make it easier, do not include the Nazis - include as well juden whom were killed in Allied attacks on Germany.

I've already told you, your questions are too easy; I want you to ask more difficult ones; more suitable to your presumed intellectual prowess - don't play cat and mouse games - we have already done that you and I. I still have your shriveled tail laying about somewheres from that last go 'round.

-so let us get to the heart of your queries. And, let the games begin.

Old December 18th, 2007 #487
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:

Perhaps you should write to the author of the book. May I ask how widely used it is? Because I can find only one reference to it online.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 18th, 2007 #488
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Aren't you supposed to be coming up with the names and wherabouts of 7-6 million juden allegedly killed during WW2?

I'll make it easier, do not include the Nazis - include as well juden whom were killed in Allied attacks on Germany.

I've already told you, your questions are too easy; I want you to ask more difficult ones; more suitable to your presumed intellectual prowess - don't play cat and mouse games - we have already done that you and I. I still have your shriveled tail laying about somewheres from that last go 'round.

-so let us get to the heart of your queries. And, let the games begin.
Answer the questions posed Goddess and you will answer questions the leading revisionists can not answer.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 18th, 2007 #489
Ze'ev
Zogging the Goy'

Quote:
Answer the questions posed Goddess and you will answer questions the leading revisionists can not answer.
she cant.
all she can do is post the same bs over and over tossing in german language to prove her aryan-ness, even tho english is her first language, and she is a liar =)

Old December 18th, 2007 #490
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Perhaps you should write to the author of the book. May I ask how widely used it is? Because I can find only one reference to it online.
O, please. It is in common circulation in Britain and is required for advanced courses. Do I really have to repost it for you? You can ring up the authour yourself, ask him why his book is part of the Britain's holocaust curriculum. Better yet, ask PM Brown. Parliament. Your local rabbi.

You well know why White and Aryan children are being lied to for over 70 years now; still told that "nearly" 6 million juden disappeared, were gassed ect - [and that's the ONLY recent revision in the American school curriculum] Whilst in Britain they are taught it is 7 million juden -- perhaps, if my People are patient, say another 70 years or so, our Children will be entitled to the truth from you jews

Names? Whereabouts? 7-6 million juden? That is the only thing that matters.

It's does not matter to me at all what 'approved' historians have corrected since that figure was first invented by juden; norr that they now admit to a lesser amount, which is still not verified. Or that the plaque at Auschwitz was altered to reflect a lesser figure.

It's still a lie any way one looks at it.

It does matter to me very much that the kinder of My Folk are still being taught The Lie. That old jews are still dragged into their classrooms - some children are as young as 5, to be told nightmarish lies about what their Race did to you jews.

I have vowed to make you juden pay for attempting to poison the minds of Our Youth. Better find that evidence fast jew. Just this week the world lost another "eyewitness" - the jewess was 103 years old. Time is short. Where's the proof.

She is gone. But I am still here. Denying her holocaust claim. Better get to work on your improved query.

Old December 18th, 2007 #491
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
O, please. It is in common circulation in Britain and is required for advanced courses. Do I really have to repost it for you? You can ring up the authour yourself, ask him why his book is part of the Britain's holocaust curriculum. Better yet, ask PM Brown. Parliament. Your local rabbi.

You well know why White and Aryan children are being lied to for over 70 years now; still told that "nearly" 6 million juden disappeared, were gassed ect - [and that's the ONLY recent revision in the American school curriculum] Whilst in Britain they are taught it is 7 million juden -- perhaps, if my People are patient, say another 70 years or so, our Children will be entitled to the truth from you jews

Names? Whereabouts? 7-6 million juden? That is the only thing that matters.

It's does not matter to me at all what 'approved' historians have corrected since that figure was first invented by juden; norr that they now admit to a lesser amount, which is still not verified. Or that the plaque at Auschwitz was altered to reflect a lesser figure.

It's still a lie any way one looks at it.

It does matter to me very much that the kinder of My Folk are still being taught The Lie. That old jews are still dragged into their classrooms - some children are as young as 5, to be told nightmarish lies about what their Race did to you jews.

I have vowed to make you juden pay for attempting to poison the minds of Our Youth. Better find that evidence fast jew. Just this week the world lost another "eyewitness" - the jewess was 103 years old. Time is short. Where's the proof.

She is gone. But I am still here. Denying her holocaust claim. Better get to work on your improved query.
All this and not one answer to any of my questions.

Should I pose the questions again, with your promise to respond?

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 18th, 2007 #492
EireannGoddess

Quote:
All this and not one answer to any of my questions.

Should I pose the questions again, with your promise to respond?
Make them harder, less easier to answer - the Folk on this Board deserve that. Your questions as originally put forth were insulting to the intelligence. Then I will answer you.

I have already told you this, do you enjoy making me repeat myself over and over. It is giving you a cheap thrill perhaps?

Drink a glass of wine and get to work, jew.

Old December 18th, 2007 #493
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Make them harder, less easier to answer - the Folk on this Board deserve that. Your questions as originally put forth were insulting to the intelligence. Then I will answer you.

I have already told you this, do you enjoy making me repeat myself over and over. It is giving you a cheap thrill perhaps?

Drink a glass of wine and get to work, jew.
When you are serious about this, please let me know, otherwise I'll consider you as an idiot like the person that claimed the Holocaust was reduced from 6 million to 4 million and then to 1.1 million ... oh, I'm sorry that was you wasn't it.

All these years and you haven't learned a damn thing.

Here's an easy one.

Identify the relocation camps beyond Auschwitz that the Jews were sent.

One relocation camp will be sufficient.

Oh - a picture of the camp as well - since we know nothing can exist if it was not captured on film.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 18th, 2007 #494
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'ev Rosenzweig View Post
she cant.
all she can do is post the same bs over and over tossing in german language to prove her aryan-ness, even tho english is her first language, and she is a liar =)
Pretty boy mischlinge whom under another sn bragged about "passing as White" - "Shocking" our Folk with your "Aryan Appearence". You are the liar it would seem to me, abschaum der menschlichen Gesellschaft mischlinge.

Old December 19th, 2007 #495
Ze'ev
Zogging the Goy'

Quote:
Pretty boy mischlinge whom under another sn bragged about "passing as White" - "Shocking" our Folk with your "Aryan Appearence". You are the liar it would seem to me, abschaum der menschlichen Gesellschaft mischlinge.
i never bragged about anything.

I stated facts as they are...yes I am jewish w/ blond hair and blue eyes.

That is in no way bragging about anything, let alone trying to pass as anything.

If I cared about passing myself off as something that I am not why would I come on here and make it known from the get-go that I was a jew.

You are just a bitter woman who has probably never had sex in her life, and pretending to speak fluent german by using babelfish translations is not impressing anyone.

Old December 19th, 2007 #496
Pastor Visser
Banned

Ze'ev,

Be sure to examine the films @

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/

They completely obliterate the fanatical "theories" of gas chambers, jewish soap, tattoos, kike-hair pillows, useless haircuts, drinking urine, stacked body-burning, Ilsa the She-Wolf of the SS, shrunken heads, bone-crushing machines, etc.

Let us know what you think.

War for Christ,

Last edited by Pastor Visser; December 19th, 2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Reader's Digest? LOL!

Old December 19th, 2007 #497
NS Cat

Show us your picture(or half of it) Ziev.

I want to see your alien jewface that you pretend is White.
I bet you look in the bathroom mirror and say to yourself "I am White and I don't look jewish at all", but deep in your heart you know that your misshapen Khazar face is an unconvincing mask and that most people can sense that you are foreign in one glance.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old December 19th, 2007 #498
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Do you people have any idea how much goyishe blood this fucker is going to have to drink to avenge himself of all this contact with us??

Old December 19th, 2007 #499
EireannGoddess

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'ev Rosenzweig View Post
i never bragged about anything.
You forget your posts under that other sn of yours from just a week or so ago? - why am I surprised, typical jew pretence. Shall I have to go back and look them up and repost them all for you? The ones in which you came here to "understand" to be our "friend", because you were "White". As well as bragged about your Aryan Appearance?

Quote:
and pretending to speak fluent german by using babelfish translations is not impressing anyone
Also, under your last sn, you mentioned having MANY German friends, from Germany; so ask them if this comes from "Babelfish - which, I agree, offers totally inaccurate German.

Ask your German speaking friends to translate what I have said here:

"You are the liar it would seem to me, abschaum der menschlichen Gesellschaft mischlinge.

To Other Members:

Do not gratify this jew by calling him a "khazar" jew it's something they take pride in, mischlinge is considered by kikes to be a huge insult. - becuse it is closer to the truth of what they are.

Old December 19th, 2007 #500
ced smythe

"...That old jews are still dragged into their classrooms - some children are as young as 5, to be told nightmarish lies about what their Race did to you jews..."

Lavrenti P. Beria said the only genuine brainwashing technique is to install fear into the victim.

Most of those infants will feel a visceral reaction throughout life every time jews are mentioned. That is the intention of the school visits.

Thread