VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Help > Support
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 9th, 2015 #1
Johan
Banned

Wink I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum.

This isn't good for discussions and confused,so if we all look before we post it stay much more clear.

Thanks for your attention.

Johan

Old February 9th, 2015 #2
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Default I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum.

I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum.

This isn't good for discussions and confused,so if we all look before we post it stay much more clear.

EDLIE

Old February 9th, 2015 #3
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post

EDLIE

Old February 9th, 2015 #4
Johan
Banned

That's nice,but what i mean is that some people on this forum{especially when it goes about muslims}make exactly the same topic about it.With the result that discussions about the subject are split.

Johan.

Old February 9th, 2015 #5
Bev
drinking tea

I've noticed this happening sometimes - especially when people post in the wrong section. (this thread being a prime example - it's not breaking news so it shouldn't have been posted in This Just In) If a story is relevant to or is happening in Britain, I post it in the UK section, not This Just In, Europe, Ireland or anywhere else. I thought that's what the individual sections were for.

Old February 9th, 2015 #6
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I've noticed this happening sometimes - especially when people post in the wrong section. (this thread being a prime example - it's not breaking news so it shouldn't have been posted in This Just In) If a story is relevant to or is happening in Britain, I post it in the UK section, not This Just In, Europe, Ireland or anywhere else. I thought that's what the individual sections were for.
If that is the rule,okay,that also explain why something i post was removed to a other section.I put the typical Dutch things in the Holland thread and others connected to Europe in Europe+.Apparently that's not the right method,where for is Europe+ than {to make a topic in your own language}?

Old February 9th, 2015 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
If that is the rule,okay,that also explain why something i post was removed to a other section.I put the typical Dutch things in the Holland thread and others connected to Europe in Europe+.Apparently that's not the right method,where for is Europe+ than {to make a topic in your own language}?
I think I moved a thread of yours from the Europe section to the UK because it was about UK education only not European education as a whole.

I'm not actually sure what Europe is for - maybe for things that affect Europe as a whole such as UN resolutions or EU activities?

Old February 9th, 2015 #8
varg

Repetition isn't always a bad thing. Think about lurkers of the site who didn't see a pre-existing thread from weeks ago.

For instance I have separate rules for the NewsFeed bot in the "This Just In" section in regards to duplicate threads:

A lot of our threads get buried if they're days or weeks old.

Some of our new threads get automatically sent out to twitter to gain new readers.

I try to merge NewsFeed threads if there is already a pre-existing thread within the past few days. But if it's older than that, and I want an updated thread with a new title or new information to be sent out on twitter I'll allow a new thread to be made for it instead of having one massive merged thread. It might be slightly frustrating for people who read the site every day, but it helps get new readers to have repetition sometimes. So yeah, if a similar thread is made that is within a few days of the older one, and they're the exact same same subject/news story, I'll merge them. If it's a different story, or the other one is weeks old, I'll allow a newer one through. If you want to keep your posts on the larger thread then just post in those ones instead of the newer ones. This of course is only my method for dealing with duplicates with the NewsFeed bot. It doesn't happen as often with regular posters.

I know it can be frustrating with duplicates sometimes, but it's not an exact science. Sometimes the newer threads have slight differences or have updated information. I usually try to merge ones that are the exact same story and the other duplicate thread isn't too old.

Last edited by varg; February 9th, 2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: .

Old February 9th, 2015 #9
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Sounds good. We don't have many posters from Holland/Netherlands so we don't have a separate subforum for it, just the #1 Holland thread. But if you want to make your own threads related to Holland or Dutch people in the Europe+ section you can.

Things for Europe in general (or even 'international' countries which don't have their own subforum) can go in the Europe+ general forum. But if the thread has to do with the UK it is better to post it in the UK subforum since it is more specific to the UK and gets more views than just the main Europe+ section. I guess Alex called it Europe+ because countries like Canada are included too, even though they're not in Europe. I personally think it should be called International instead.

Organization isn't always easy, and sometimes topics fit into multiple categories, but in general threads should be placed like this:

This just in - current news articles, shouldn't really be targeted to only specific countries
General discussion - general talk relating to white politics
Nutzpah Lounge - off topic/unrelated to white politics.
Europe+ - International (canada, smaller european countries, holland, etc) anything specific to these countries
UK - anything relating to the UK

Last edited by varg; February 9th, 2015 at 03:24 PM. Reason: .

Old February 9th, 2015 #10
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Sounds good. We don't have many posters from Holland/Netherlands so we don't have a separate subforum for it, just the #1 Holland thread. But if you want to make your own threads related to Holland or Dutch people in the Europe+ section you can.

Things for Europe in general (or even 'international' countries which don't have their own subforum) can go in the Europe+ general forum. But if the thread has to do with the UK it is better to post it in the UK subforum since it is more specific to the UK and gets more views than just the main Europe+ section. I guess Alex called it Europe+ because countries like Canada are included too, even though they're not in Europe. I personally think it should be called International instead.

This just in - current news articles
General discussion - general talk relating to white politics
Nutzpah Lounge - off topic/unrelated to white politics.
Europe+ - International (canada, smaller european countries, holland, etc)
UK - anything relating to the UK
Thanks for the explanation.

Old February 9th, 2015 #11
varg

Yes, from reading your threads it looks like you are doing it correctly. It's not a huge problem if someone posts in the wrong section, it just helps readers find things easier when they're categorized as best we can do. Mods will move threads if we feel like it will get more views or is better placed in a different subforum.

Old February 9th, 2015 #12
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:

EDLIE

Wanker.

Old February 9th, 2015 #13
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Wanker.

Thumb me again big boy
Loving it you humorless queer cunt.

Just my opinion of you the closet faggot shit stabbing arse bandit brown cock.

Old February 9th, 2015 #14
varg

We were trying to have a normal discussion between adult humans, kindly take your chimpout elsewhere.

Old February 9th, 2015 #15
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

I assume your thumb is the biggest thing you have got.

Old February 9th, 2015 #16
varg

Confirmation #542 that the thumbs help demonstrate and identify the people with emotional and/or drinking problems.

Old February 9th, 2015 #17
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Old February 10th, 2015 #18
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Confirmation #542 that the thumbs help demonstrate and identify the people with emotional and/or drinking problems.
Also sock puppets that thumb down people at.
23:22
23:22
and 23:23

Grow a cock you cunt.

Old February 10th, 2015 #19
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Oh your red thumb is so sexy big boy.
Give it to me big boy.

Old February 10th, 2015 #20
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Fucking sex case queer cunt that is a potential child rapist and child killer.

Give him some time .

I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 10-02-2015 - 01:04
2 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 10-02-2015 - 00:39
3 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 10-02-2015 - 00:39
4 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 10-02-2015 - 00:38
5 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 10-02-2015 - 00:38
6 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 23:23
7 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 23:22
8 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 23:22
9 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 19:55
10 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 19:27
11 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 19:05
12 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 13:44
13 I like VNN but sad to see that there are much double posts on this forum. Thumbs Down! Private 09-02-2015 - 13:44

Thread