Old April 18th, 2012 #1
SmokyMtn
Banned

Default Portrait - "David Duke in his Prime"

Item for Sale

David Duke in his Prime

by Will White Williams
acrylic on canvas, 11"x14"

David Duke sat for this portrait on or about 17 October 1987. Will Williams once posted on VNN Forum about the occasion:

"I had met David Duke earlier that year down in Georgia, but when I met up with him again at a DC P[opulist] P[arty] convention pitching himself as a Democrat candidate for president of the U.S., I told him that Jesse Jackson was going to announce his own candidacy for President as a Democrat in Raleigh and that he didn't have a hair on his ass if he didn't show up there and face him down. He had to agree with me, changed his plans and accepted the challenge. I took care of all the details and David simply had to hit the mark. The confrontation between the Black and White racist presidential candidates was perfect and historic. There were over 400 cops there that day protecting Jesse's 7,000+ Rainbow Coalition niggers from our 70 or so "Democrats for Duke." We were all over every national TV network that evening."

Furthermore: "David looks sunburned because he was sunburned when he sat for this -- just recording the facts, painting what was before me. He had been out on the stump all day long that day, courageously speaking to the gathered crowd and for the media mob who were there to cover Jesse Jackson's official announcement for POTUS. He wore a bulletproof vest under his suit because there was a possibility that some hater would attempt to harm him for daring to boldly state his unpopular pro-White positions." (15 April 2012)

The price is $2000.

About the Artist
Will White Williams, a former Green Beret and veteran of the Vietnam Conflict joined the White Patriot Party in the spring of 1985. "I had no idea at the time that it had formerly been a Klan group. I liked that the WPP was openly opposing what I had come to see as a government which had become our tyrannical master. I was coming at the movement as a tax resister back then, but it didn't take me long to see that our struggle is essentially biological, and who the primary enemy of our race is." After the White Patriot Party was banned Williams worked with Gordon Ipock's Southern Nationalist Party, an attempt to salvage the remains of the WPP. "The SNP was short-lived, but Gary Gallo picked up Gordon and me and named us co-directors of his National Democratic Front (NDF). By then, 1987, I'd been appointed as Executive Director of the North Carolina Populist Party and had organized large demonstrations in my hometown, Raleigh, NC, for activists as varied as Gallo, Tom Metzger, and David Duke. It wasn't until the spring of 1988 that I committed to work with Ben Klassen for a year (on Tom Metzger's recommendation). Being Editor of Klassen's Church of the Creator (COTC) monthly tabloid Racial Loyalty and [being] the Church's Hasta Primus was the best on-the-job training I could have received at the time to prepare me later (1992-93) for the job of Alliance-building with Dr. Pierce. Ten years working as one of Dr. Pierce's National Alliance Membership Coordinators, both National and Regional, was certainly the zenith of my "career" as a pro-White activist. Though Dr. Pierce died 10 years ago this year, and his organization was effectively destroyed by his successors, I try to keep alive his sound National Alliance goals and program and Cosmotheist ideological teachings at every opportunity."

"As a serious tax-resister, I dropped out of the workforce as a taxpayer in 1985 and became a 'starving artist,' mostly as cover for my, by then, nearly full-time political activities. I specialized in portrait painting since I had always had a knack for capturing liknesses. I sought out many of America's foremost portrait painters during the 1980's and 1990's whenever I could attend their workshops and pick their brains, and painted literally hundreds of portraits, perhaps a thousand, honing my technique, learning to see." (Will White Williams, 1 March 2012)
In an e-mail, Will Williams says:

The important thing to remember about this offer, as with previous offers, is that a good percentage of the proceeds from the sale of it will go to support Hadding's research and writings, including the blog he built and has maintained to carry forth the legacy of Dr. William Pierce. So whoever purchases this will be contributing to the cause. Another newly transcribed, long lost article from a 1982 issue of National Vanguard magazine was put up there just yesterday: http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....1_archive.html.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; April 18th, 2012 at 05:49 AM.

Old April 18th, 2012 #2
SmokyMtn
Banned

August 17th, 2004 on VNN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdbergEdberg
...As I pointed out in one of my posts to White Will, who has been claiming that I have sold out and become a Christian and gone all soft simply because I'm not willing to condemn everyone who doesn't agree with him on each and very issue,
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will View Post
I do not believe that and I know I said no such thing. I was surprised to read that you wouldn't be surprised if your children embrace Xianity. I'd call that "soft" parenting for one who hates the Jewish poison as you do. I prefer Tom Metzger's example of child rearing to yours. All six of his kids were raised in a radical racist household and he doesn't have any doubts that they'll turn one day to lap up the toxic Jesus juice.

I could write a book replying to what Edberg has written, some of which is not accurate, a couple of cheap shots at my association with the Populist Party in 1986, etc. I was doing a lot more that working with the PP then, like putting Metzger's "Race & Reason" on the Raleigh Cable Access channel, doing gun show booths, creating and distributing racist literature, holding weekly meetings of a local cell and creating the illusion that there were a lot more activists doing all the stuff we were doing than were really involved. We were everywhere, all the time. AJB was with the WPP, just like Edberg and I were, and he brought me into the PP with him and they made me the Executive Director for no other reason than that I had collected over 1,100 names on a petition to protect our 2d Amendment rights at one of my gun show literature distribution tables one weekend, then sent copies to the governor and to both NC senators. I met all sorts of racist activists from all around the country at the PP national conventions. Some fool even stood up and nominated me to be the Vice-Presidential candidate on the Populist Party ticket. I had met David Duke earlier that year down in Georgia, but when I met up with him again at a DC PP convention pitching himself as a Democrat candidate for president of the U.S., I told him that Jesse Jackson was going to announce his own candidacy for President as a Democrat in Raleigh and that he didn't have a hair on his ass if he didn't show up there and face him down. He had to agree with me, changed his plans and accepted the challenge. I took care of all the details and David simply had to hit the mark. The confrontation between the Black and White racist presidential candidates was perfect and historic. There were over 400 cops there that day protecting Jesse's 7,000+ Rainbow Coalition niggers from our 70 or so "Democrats for Duke." We were all over every national TV network that evening. It was opportunities like that rally and so many other activities that hatched from my association with AJ and the Populist Party and Edberg knows it. He's being petty and disingenuous to suggest that I was some sort of Spotlight distributor. I brought an armload of Spotlights somebody had given me to some gathering in Siler City for people to take if they wanted some and Edberg is never going to let me forget it. Big deal. I'm guilty. A lot of people on this discussion forum were introduced to White Nationalism through the weekly Spotlight back in the 1980's. Radicalization is not an overnight process. I have no regrets for any of my hundreds, more like thousands of associations, good or bad, along the path that prepared me, then finally delivered me into the arms of William Pierce. Everyone's path is different. When Edberg got around to introducing me to Gary Gallo of the National Democratic Front, and I felt as if I had eclipsed the Populists, it wasn't long before Gary made Edberg and me his only co-directors. Gary was a great teacher but he couldn't hold me long. He wasn't giving me satisfactory answers to my questions. Metzger steered me to Ben Klassen. I did 15 months with him as his XO (Hasta Primus) and editor of the COTC monthly tabloid before I felt I had eclipsed him, too, but he taught me more than any leader I had had until then. We didn't know it at the time, but Klassen was further preparing me for Pierce. Edberg took me up to meet Pierce in mid-'91. I had just read Hunter and told Edberg that I needed to meet the man who had written this book that seemed to be speaking directly to me. It wasn't long after that that Pierce invited me to be his XO, or Membership Coordinator, a position he created for me. We did a lot of good work together. Dr. Pierce taught me much, had me reading exceptional race-thinkers that until then I'd never heard of and he further solidified my racist world view. It was like being paid to go the the best university in the world and having the best professor there willing to let me pick his brain every day to the extent that I could grasp. His wife told me one day that he and I were like a pair of old shoes we were so much alike.

It's late; I'm rambling. Explaining this old personal history of events long past is making me tired, but it all makes for good background leading up to the present Alliance mess and some people will relate it to their own journey that has brought them here. I can be tactful most of the time, even disarmingly charming if I have to, but like Hadding said, Dr. Pierce always preferred the truth over tact. Sometimes one must be prepared to shed the polite and charming exterior and reach down between his legs and find his mean streak so he can deal with the liars and deceivers in a manner they can understand.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; April 18th, 2012 at 06:16 AM.

Old April 18th, 2012 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

A comment from the purchaser of the last painting offered for sale:

Hey Will! The Chancellor has arrived! He really looks spectacular in this frame. You would definitely be proud......This painting shouldn't belong to me. It should be in a museum...that's how good it looks!

Old May 21st, 2012 #4
vindicator06
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
A comment from the purchaser of the last painting offered for sale:

Hey Will! The Chancellor has arrived! He really looks spectacular in this frame. You would definitely be proud......This painting shouldn't belong to me. It should be in a museum...that's how good it looks!

This looks like a classic waiting to be picked up. I have only met Duke twice...once at Clemson University in '95 and the Euro Conference in Memphis in '08. Duke is holding his own against the years, but no one lives forever. My compliments to the artist!

Old May 23rd, 2012 #5
Warren Folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicator06 View Post
This looks like a classic waiting to be picked up. I have only met Duke twice...once at Clemson University in '95 and the Euro Conference in Memphis in '08. Duke is holding his own against the years, but no one lives forever. My compliments to the artist!
It seems blonde haired people age better than brunettes like me.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Folks View Post
It seems blonde haired people age better than brunettes like me.
It seems that way when they get face-lifts.

Old May 29th, 2012 #7
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Item for Sale

David Duke in his Prime

by Will White Williams
acrylic on canvas, 11"x14"

David Duke sat for this portrait on or about 17 October 1987. Will Williams once posted on VNN Forum about the occasion:

"I had met David Duke earlier that year down in Georgia, but when I met up with him again at a DC P[opulist] P[arty] convention pitching himself as a Democrat candidate for president of the U.S., I told him that Jesse Jackson was going to announce his own candidacy for President as a Democrat in Raleigh and that he didn't have a hair on his ass if he didn't show up there and face him down. He had to agree with me, changed his plans and accepted the challenge. I took care of all the details and David simply had to hit the mark. The confrontation between the Black and White racist presidential candidates was perfect and historic. There were over 400 cops there that day protecting Jesse's 7,000+ Rainbow Coalition niggers from our 70 or so "Democrats for Duke." We were all over every national TV network that evening."

Furthermore: "David looks sunburned because he was sunburned when he sat for this -- just recording the facts, painting what was before me. He had been out on the stump all day long that day, courageously speaking to the gathered crowd and for the media mob who were there to cover Jesse Jackson's official announcement for POTUS. He wore a bulletproof vest under his suit because there was a possibility that some hater would attempt to harm him for daring to boldly state his unpopular pro-White positions." (15 April 2012)
The price is $2000.

About the Artist
Will White Williams, a former Green Beret and veteran of the Vietnam Conflict joined the White Patriot Party in the spring of 1985. "I had no idea at the time that it had formerly been a Klan group. I liked that the WPP was openly opposing what I had come to see as a government which had become our tyrannical master. I was coming at the movement as a tax resister back then, but it didn't take me long to see that our struggle is essentially biological, and who the primary enemy of our race is." After the White Patriot Party was banned Williams worked with Gordon Ipock's Southern Nationalist Party, an attempt to salvage the remains of the WPP. "The SNP was short-lived, but Gary Gallo picked up Gordon and me and named us co-directors of his National Democratic Front (NDF). By then, 1987, I'd been appointed as Executive Director of the North Carolina Populist Party and had organized large demonstrations in my hometown, Raleigh, NC, for activists as varied as Gallo, Tom Metzger, and David Duke. It wasn't until the spring of 1988 that I committed to work with Ben Klassen for a year (on Tom Metzger's recommendation). Being Editor of Klassen's Church of the Creator (COTC) monthly tabloid Racial Loyalty and [being] the Church's Hasta Primus was the best on-the-job training I could have received at the time to prepare me later (1992-93) for the job of Alliance-building with Dr. Pierce. Ten years working as one of Dr. Pierce's National Alliance Membership Coordinators, both National and Regional, was certainly the zenith of my "career" as a pro-White activist. Though Dr. Pierce died 10 years ago this year, and his organization was effectively destroyed by his successors, I try to keep alive his sound National Alliance goals and program and Cosmotheist ideological teachings at every opportunity."

"As a serious tax-resister, I dropped out of the workforce as a taxpayer in 1985 and became a 'starving artist,' mostly as cover for my, by then, nearly full-time political activities. I specialized in portrait painting since I had always had a knack for capturing liknesses. I sought out many of America's foremost portrait painters during the 1980's and 1990's whenever I could attend their workshops and pick their brains, and painted literally hundreds of portraits, perhaps a thousand, honing my technique, learning to see." (Will White Williams, 1 March 2012)
In an e-mail, Will Williams says:

The important thing to remember about this offer, as with previous offers, is that a good percentage of the proceeds from the sale of it will go to support Hadding's research and writings, including the blog he built and has maintained to carry forth the legacy of Dr. William Pierce. So whoever purchases this will be contributing to the cause. Another newly transcribed, long lost article from a 1982 issue of National Vanguard magazine was put up there just yesterday: http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....1_archive.html.
Wow, an excellent painting of D.D. Will is quite the accomplished artist. He even did me way back when.

Also some deep insights into movement history. Thanks for the postings, Smoky.

Old May 31st, 2012 #8
SmokyMtn
Banned

Will Williams says........

"Smoky,

If you can post this attached picture, it's of me and David 25 years after he sat for the portrait (at last September's Stormfront conference."

Last edited by SmokyMtn; June 1st, 2012 at 06:25 PM.

Thread