VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 3rd, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Default #1 Prescription drug thread as jews try to manipulate behaviors, addictions, etc., of the White Race!!!!!

I may be retired from practice, but I still get new prescription drug alerts.

Quote:
All-Day, All-Night
TUZISTRA XR IS THE ONLY 12-HOUR
CODEINE-BASED COUGH SYRUP1,2

Relieves coughs and helps avoid the doses,
wake-ups, and disruptions associated with
short-acting antitussives

Dosed at 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed
2 doses in 24 hours1

All commercially insured patients pay no more than
$25 for their prescriptions with a Co-pay Card*
*For more information, see Terms and Conditions of the
Pharmacy Savings Card Program at TuzistraXR.com.

Tuzistra XR (codeine polistirex and chlorpheniramine polistirex) Available for Patients Nationwide
Due to the current Codeine/Promethazine shortage, we are informing you that Tuzistra XR is
available nationwide as the only 12-hour codeine-based cough syrup. All commercially-insured
patients Pay No More Than $25. Savings cards available at tuzistraxr.com

Description
TUZISTRAXR (codeine polistirex and chlorpheniramine polistirex) contains 29.5 mg of codeine (equivalent to 40 mg codeine phosphate) and 5.6 mg of chlorpheniramine (equivalent to 8 mg chlorpheniramine maleate) per 10-mL dose.1
NDC number
69*654-48*0-01
Packaging
Packaging 16 fl oz (473 mL) bottle

TUZISTRA XR is a combination of codeine, an opiate agonist antitussive, and chlorpheniramine, a histamine-1 (H1) receptor antagonist indicated for relief of cough and symptoms associated with upper respiratory allergies or a common cold.
Limitation of Use: Not indicated for pediatric patients under 18 years of age.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
CONTRAINDICATIONS

Postoperative pain management of children undergoing tonsillectomy and/or adenoidectomy.

Patients with known hypersensitivity to codeine, chlorpheniramine, or any of the product components of TUZISTRA XR.
WARNING
DEATH RELATED TO ULTRA-RAPID METABOLISM OF CODEINE TO MORPHINE and RISKS FROM CONCOMITANT USE WITH BENZODIAZEPINES OR OTHER CNS DEPRESSANTS
Ultra-Rapid Metabolism
Respiratory depression and death have occurred in children who received codeine following tonsillectomy and/or adenoidectomy and had evidence of being ultra-rapid metabolizers of codeine due to a CYP2D6 polymorphism.
Concomitant Use with Benzodiazepines, CNS Depressants
Concomitant use of opioids with benzodiazepines or other central nervous system (CNS) depressants, including alcohol, may result in profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death. Avoid use of opioid cough medications in patients taking benzodiazepines, other CNS depressants, or alcohol.
For emphasis, from above:

Quote:
...indicated for relief of cough and symptoms associated with upper respiratory allergies or a common cold.
Got a cold, goy? I'll be sure you're going to get an opiate drug to get you started onto stronger stuff, heh-heh!!!

This can be easily strengthened into a serious drug of abuse. I shall not tell how. And, I can see a new "drank," worse than the old one!!!

Old May 5th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking hahaha

When I was a youngster, I loved those old fashioned flavored codeine cough syrups ...mmm mmm good. One time I grabbed me a full bottle from my parents medicine chest and just chugged the whole thing down quick right there at the sink before my mom, who had burst through the door howling grabbed it outta my hands. I could hear my old man calmly saying in the background "I told you there was something not right with this kid Barb ..."

Hey, wanna hear the story of the day nine year old me found dad's loaded M1911 in the closet?

No?

Old May 9th, 2019 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

Got a cold, goy? I'll be sure you're going to get an opiate drug to get you started onto stronger stuff, heh-heh!!!

This can be easily strengthened into a serious drug of abuse. I shall not tell how. And, I can see a new "drank," worse than the old one!!!
The salesman mantra for fentanyl was "get em high and hope they don't die"

Drugged cattle are so much easier to herd into the cattle chutes.

Old May 9th, 2019 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:

Relieves coughs and helps avoid the doses,
wake-ups, and disruptions associated with
short-acting antitussives

Yes, we do want our kids to sleep soundly, don't we? "Blue Oyster Cult"

Old May 9th, 2019 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:

All commercially insured patients pay no more than
$25 for their prescriptions with a Co-pay Card*
*For more information, see Terms and Conditions of the
Pharmacy Savings Card Program at TuzistraXR.com.

Such a deal, itz. Drugging goyim for profit. The oxyContin well must be running dry.

Move over Purdue Pharma, the Jews got another hot "killer" product to sell.

Old May 9th, 2019 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I'm guessing at some of the numbers here, but as best as I can remember:

I was about 62 (I'm 74 now) and in a bar having a few beers. I was in a conversation with a fellow who was about 40. He asked me how many prescription drugs I took regularly. I told him none. I told him that I took absolutely no prescriptions.

He didn't believe me. He was 40 and was on 9 different prescription drugs, that is, drugs he took every day, and would the rest of his life, and likely the number would go up as he got older. He refused to believe that a 62 year old took none.

A few years later (I think I was 66, maybe 67) a doctor I knew actually became angry when he found out that I took no prescriptions. He was about my age and was on many prescriptions. I told this fellow that I drank a few beers and smoked a little weed, though not often. His words, "Don't smoke weed, it's bad for you."

I'm going to, as subtly as I can, and without hurting any feelings, try to survey adults I know. I wonder! Is everyone in the US taking a list of prescriptions. I'll start this afternoon. I'll be going out for a pint or two of good craft beer.

Mike

Late edit: Slightly off topic, and it was a very close vote, Denver just de-criminalized Psilocybin mushrooms.

Last edited by Mike in Denver; May 9th, 2019 at 01:38 PM.

Old May 9th, 2019 #7
Todd Fletch

When I saw someone make a post on this forum a few years ago saying that psychotropic drugs were nothing but a "lobotomy of the white race," I pumped my fist up saying, "I knew that people were over medicated, but this puts in the way that I can't even see!" I always knew there was a problem in that department. But that comment took it a step further and I've gotta agree

As for the oxy /heroin problem that's been growing in the last decade, I think these things are engineered by our governments/the elites who control them.

One acquaintance of mine who have been through a few detoxes said, "it used to be drink, smoke a little weed, and cocaine every once in a while. Now those same very type of kids are strung out on heroin."

I'm no teetotaler here. What seems to be that there's too much government intervention in the disease and producing it on the street as well as the so-called cure.

I'm sick of hearing how many people the 12-steps SAVED on mediocre TV programs or Hollywood movies. As if it's the ONLY solution. ( I've gotta wonder how many people it's killed who would have been better off taking an alternate recovery method?) I'm not saying it never works. But it's definitely not the only solution--and for some people, it's not one at all!

The psychotropic industry with all of its "heEEelp" for mental "health" is a joke to me. ( over-medicating kids on Ritalin, Etc)

Last edited by Todd Fletch; May 9th, 2019 at 09:28 PM.

Old May 9th, 2019 #8
Erik T. White

This one has been out for awhile: however, I actually saw this commercial on the joo box:

All ready on depressants, goyim??? Let us give you more to sweeten the coffers of (((our industry)))!!!!!

If we can't hook you on oxycodone, we'll find something else for you and convince you, by slick marketing, that you must have it!!!!

It is manufactured by a nip firm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otsuka_Pharmaceutical

But the heebs have their little "jooish science" to be sure it's being prescribed.

Old May 9th, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

I saw a commercial on the joo tube for the one below, but I saw a different commercial.

What better audience to advertise an antidepressant medication for than the stupid bowl????

And, here's another joo medicine with a "we'll help you out paying for it...maybe goyim, heh-heh-heh:

https://us.trintellix.com/savings-su...AP7w&gclsrc=ds

Old May 11th, 2019 #10
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I'm going to, as subtly as I can, and without hurting any feelings, try to survey adults I know. I wonder! Is everyone in the US taking a list of prescriptions. I'll start this afternoon. I'll be going out for a pint or two of good craft beer.

Mike

Late edit: Slightly off topic, and it was a very close vote, Denver just de-criminalized Psilocybin mushrooms.

I'm not going to pursue this much longer, but yesterday I talked to a couple of old friends:

1. 52 years old, degrees in math and physics --- no prescription drugs.
2. 61 years old, mother Japanese, father European, bright as hell. --- no prescription drugs.

[Both of these guys very right politically.]

I'm only going to ask a few more people, but I'll try to ask less educated, less intelligent types. Don't worry, I won't drag this into the ground. I'm just curious if I can measure a trend.

Mike

Old May 11th, 2019 #11
Franco

I know 2 older people who BOTH nearly died from taking prescription drugs. Each time, they followed the directions, and each time, they nearly died. One of them stopped breathing at 3:00 AM. The other one had a very bad seizure.

Not to mention, the long-term side effects of Rx drugs can greatly harm you.

-----

Old May 11th, 2019 #12
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Big Pharma is to blame for the skool shootings too. I haven't heard anyone say anything about these crooked doctors prescribing these poisons to the skool kids, nor the drug companies manufacturing this crap.

Kids are vulnerable and easy to manipulate. The drugs make it easier for the liberal communistic teachers to brainwash the kids and turn them into monsters for the parents and society.

This is all done by the Jew World Order for total, and absolute control.

Blame the gun companies is all I hear. They don't want anyone that can fight back, and unarmed people cannot fight back.

Drugs my ass, this is all about power.

Jews are hated for good reason, they earned every bit of scorn they get.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old May 11th, 2019 #13
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I'm guessing at some of the numbers here, but as best as I can remember:

I was about 62 (I'm 74 now) and in a bar having a few beers. I was in a conversation with a fellow who was about 40. He asked me how many prescription drugs I took regularly. I told him none. I told him that I took absolutely no prescriptions.

He didn't believe me. He was 40 and was on 9 different prescription drugs, that is, drugs he took every day, and would the rest of his life, and likely the number would go up as he got older. He refused to believe that a 62 year old took none.

A few years later (I think I was 66, maybe 67) a doctor I knew actually became angry when he found out that I took no prescriptions. He was about my age and was on many prescriptions. I told this fellow that I drank a few beers and smoked a little weed, though not often. His words, "Don't smoke weed, it's bad for you."

Mike

My father is 82 and the only prescription he takes is a water pill for slightly elevated blood pressure. He absolutely distrusts the field of psychiatry. He says they want to pump people full of pills and turn them into vegetables.

One time I was filling out one of those forms they give you on your medical background at a new doctor's office. A nurse commented, "You don't take any medication?" with a tone and look of shock. I was in my early 30s!

The only thing I take now is a weekly vitamin D pill. Everybody I know is being told they are deficient in it. Funny thing is the prescription one is much cheaper than the over-the-counter ones.

Old May 15th, 2019 #14
Erik T. White

I've got rheumatoid arthritis. There are lots of treatments other than this little jewel:

Quote:
nbrel® (etanercept) is a biologic medicine that treats moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis, or RA. Biologics, like Enbrel® (etanercept), work on your immune system to help relieve joint pain, morning stiffness, and tiredness (or fatigue). Joint pain can be a sign of ongoing joint damage. But Enbrel® (etanercept) can help stop joint damage from getting worse. It can be used alone or taken with methotrexate (another medicine used to treat rheumatoid arthritis).

Because Enbrel® (etanercept) suppresses your immune system, it can lower your ability to fight infections, such as the flu. Read more about possible side effects of Enbrel® (etanercept).
In the “About ENBREL” section, you can see results other people have had with Enbrel® (etanercept). Your results may vary. You can also find information about when you might start seeing results with Enbrel® (etanercept) for your moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis. You can find answers to frequently asked questions about treatment of moderate to severe RA with Enbrel® (etanercept).
Safety information and details about possible side effects are available in this section. Patient testimonial videos are also available so that you can watch interviews, stories, and experiences of other people taking Enbrel® (etanercept) for moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis.
Prescription Enbrel® (etanercept) is taken (given) by injection.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
What is the most important information I should know about ENBREL?
ENBREL is a medicine that affects your immune system. ENBREL can lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections. Serious infections have happened in patients taking ENBREL. These infections include tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by viruses, fungi, or bacteria that have spread throughout the body. Some patients have died from these infections. Your healthcare provider should test you for TB before you take ENBREL and monitor you closely for TB before, during, and after ENBREL treatment, even if you have tested negative for TB.

There have been some cases of unusual cancers, some resulting in death, reported in children and teenage patients who started using tumor necrosis factor (TNF) blockers before 18 years of age. Also, for children, teenagers, and adults taking TNF blockers, including ENBREL, the chances of getting lymphoma or other cancers may increase. Patients with RA may be more likely to get lymphoma.
https://www.enbrel.com/rheumatoid-ar...8Jjg&gclsrc=ds

Let's see this one again:

Quote:
Patients with RA may be more likely to get lymphoma.
Got rheumatoid arthritis? Oy, ve haf ze drug for you!!! Now, it might give you cancer, goy or shikska, but you vont haf ze arthritis pain ven you die. HEH-HEH-HEH!!!!!!

Old May 24th, 2019 #15
Erik T. White

Default Depression? You might be bipolar and here's the drug for YOU!!!

Quote:
An Effective Treatment Option for Bipolar Depression
Latuda® (lurasidone HCl) is a once-a-day prescription medicine. It is approved to treat bipolar depression in adults, and in children and teens (10 to 17 years) on its own. LATUDA is also approved to treat bipolar depression in adults taking lithium or valproate. In clinical studies, LATUDA was proven effective for many people struggling with bipolar depression.
LATUDA is the first medication approved for bipolar depression that can be taken either:
by adults, and by children and teens on its own (monotherapy), or
by adults, with a mood-stabilizing medication (adjunctive therapy), either lithium or valproate.
With LATUDA, as with any other prescription medicine, some people may experience side effects.

The side effects shown below are NOT a complete list. Please see additional Important Safety Information for a more comprehensive list.
Be aware of any possible side effects and work with your doctor to help manage them. Speak up if your medicine is not working or if you have any side effects. If you are starting to experience worsening of symptoms, don't be afraid to call your doctor.

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIORS
Antidepressant medicines may increase suicidal thoughts or behaviors in some children, teenagers, and young adults within the first few months of treatment. Depression and other serious mental illnesses are themselves associated with an increase in the risk of suicide. Patients on antidepressants and their families or caregivers should watch for new or worsening depression symptoms, especially sudden changes in mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings. This is very important when an antidepressant medicine is started or when the dose is changed. Report any change in these symptoms immediately to the doctor. LATUDA is not approved for use in pediatric patients with depression.
https://www.latuda.com/bpd/

Without insurance it's about $1200-1300 per month for 30 tablets. See link : https://www.drugs.com/price-guide/latuda

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 24th, 2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: more info

Thread