Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2009 #61
Joe Owens
Banned

And this is what the state want. They couldn't get the bnp on the streets so they invented a group just for that purpose.

Old September 5th, 2009 #62
Bev
drinking tea

Right wing, right wing, right wing, right wing..... on and on. They're NOT right wing. I wish the press would get it through their heads - or at least stop pushing it - that a group with non-whites in it is not right-wing.

Old September 5th, 2009 #63
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunotra View Post
Just watching the bbc news and not a word on the TV about this .... But I bet the Dutch Tv cover it ... I'll have a look.
Sky news is covering it but it's not on their internet site yet .

Old September 5th, 2009 #64
sammy bowe

At the end of the day its all going to kick off anyway so wether it be the E.D.L or the muslims themselves who are just waiting for the right excuse to start rioting on mass it makes no difference wether it is now or in the near future. Whites are always going to get blamed anyway for any trouble and disorder which we all know but what it will do is to wake up the whites who think getting pissed and being in the bookies all day is more important than their own survival and that of their families. It is always going to be a case of "Them or us" and all those whites with loads of ethnic buddies will have to decide on which side of the fence theyre going to be on when the race wars really kick off.

Old September 5th, 2009 #65
dunotra

A part off the mesage thay set me yesterday: and I do not live in the UK

But thay give all there details for there demo for any one to see thay need to get a little bit wiser

As many people are now aware, we at the the English Defence League are holding a demonstration in Birmingham on Saturday 5th September to oppose Islamic Extremists. We would like to state that anyone who wishes to cause trouble, or use this demonstration to voice any other issues other than Islamic Fundamentalists, Radical Islam and Sharia will be turned away. We are not a Fascist organisation, and urge anyone who know's of anybody who is intent on causing trouble on the day to contact us.

http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/...September.html

Old September 5th, 2009 #66
BNP'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
And this is what the state want. They couldn't get the bnp on the streets so they invented a group just for that purpose.
Spot on! But unfortunately people will believe what they see.

Old September 5th, 2009 #67
Jock Oldham
Time to Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNP'er View Post
Spot on! But unfortunately people will believe what they see.

this has state wrote all over it...fucking idiots

Old September 5th, 2009 #68
craig brodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Right wing, right wing, right wing, right wing..... on and on. They're NOT right wing. I wish the press would get it through their heads - or at least stop pushing it - that a group with non-whites in it is not right-wing.
not trying to be a smart arse, but what will that make the bnp or should i say what does that make the bnp, especially with recent developments regarding the discrimination act case, i would say the edl are right wing, just not extreme right wing.

Old September 5th, 2009 #69
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig brodie View Post
not trying to be a smart arse, but what will that make the bnp or should i say what does that make the bnp, especially with recent developments regarding the discrimination act case, i would say the edl are right wing, just not extreme right wing.
Fair point but that's all in the future and up in the air at the minute - nobody really knows how the BNP is going to turn out, and in any case, that's an issue forced. I wouldn't say the EDL are right wing at all, not when they voluntarily have and welcome non-whites in their ranks.

Old September 6th, 2009 #70
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

The bus taking the EDL away from the trouble had a Star of David flag in the window and what I think was possibly and Indian flag?

Old September 6th, 2009 #71
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post
The bus taking the EDL away from the trouble had a Star of David flag in the window and what I think was possibly and Indian flag?
I think There was a jamaican flag as well !!!

Old September 6th, 2009 #72
Tom McReen

Default 90 arrested in city centre protests

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...TR6m3sg?size=l

Quote:
(UKPA) – 6 hours ago

Ninety people were arrested as anti-fascist campaigners clashed with right-wing protesters in a city centre, police have confirmed.

Violent scenes erupted in Birmingham city centre as campaigners took on supporters of a rally against Islamic fundamentalism by The English Defence League (EDL) on Saturday.

As shoppers looked on, gangs of men and youths hurled bottles at one another and pelted riot police with bricks in the New Street area of the city, close to the main train station.

West Midlands Police confirmed 90 people were arrested after the disturbances.

A spokeswoman said they were all male, aged between 16 and 39, and offences included criminal damage and violent disorder, including possession of an offensive weapon.

She said: "A number of fixed penalty notices have been issued while the remainder have been bailed while further enquiries take place."

The disorder - which followed similar violent scenes at an EDL protest last month - involved around 200 people and spilled on to the adjoining Bennetts Hill, a street lined with a number of pubs popular with shoppers.

Police and the city council had taken steps to deal with possible violence, including getting a order from the Home Secretary banning protesters from the Bullring area of the city, under section 14a of the Public Order Act.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...LmartQxNS4nGog

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old September 8th, 2009 #73
andy

Fans of the corrupt sweating bombastic slob Galloway might like to take note

Racist March in Birmingham

http://irish-solidarity-vienna.blogspot.com/

Birmingham Republican Sinn Fein would like to put on note its absolute horror at a planned racist march through Birmingham City Centre. Racism of any kind cannot be allowed to be tolerated in a city of such a rich multi cultural heritage.

West Midlands Police have been urged to step in and ban a far right group from holding a march in Birmingham in September to avoid a repeat of the shocking scenes of violence witnessed in August but have failed to do so.

White nationalist organisation The English Defence League (EDL) and an associated group, Casuals United, are due to hold a rally against Islamic extremism in the city on September 5. Their first demonstration on August 8 ended with violence and bloodshed as supporters clashed with anti-racism campaigners.

One of those calling for a ban was Respect councillor Salma Yaqoob, who expected more street violence if EDL returned.

“When it comes to public safety we have every right to intervene,” she said. “But the ‘just stay away’ message we are hearing won’t wash with today’s Muslim youngsters who won’t put their heads down and carry on walking when they are subjected to racist taunts – they will react and fight back.”

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 8th, 2009 #74
Bev
drinking tea

Default 9/11 fears of violence at mosque protest

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6825354.ece

Quote:
Anti-Islam demonstrators plan to protest outside one of London’s largest mosques on Friday, the anniversary of September 11, raising the prospect of violence.

Large numbers of anti-fascists also intend to descend on the site of the new Harrow central mosque to show solidarity with Muslims.

Tensions are inflamed after riots in Birmingham over the weekend during an anti-Islamic rally by the English Defence League. There were dozens of arrests after clashes between the supporters of the right-wing EDL and Muslim activists.

The EDL, which also clashed with Muslim groups in Birmingham a few weeks ago, leading to 35 arrests, is affiliated to Casuals United, former football hooligans who want to “fight Jihadists in the community”.

Both groups have promoted Friday’s protest on their websites. It is being organised by a third right-wing group calling itself Stop Islamification of Europe.

SIOE, which claims that “Islamophobia is the height of commonsense”, says it is planning a peaceful protest. However, fears of more ugly clashes were raised when Unite Against Fascism announced that large numbers of its demonstrators would also attend.

Weyman Bennett, UAF’s joint national secretary, accused the anti-Islam groups of trying to start “ethnic conflict”. He told The Times: “These self-confessed hooligans will attack people, I’m absolutely convinced about that. What will happen then? There will be a response. They know exactly what people will do, and they want a picture of people charging out of a mosque \.”

Although the building is not yet being used, hundreds of Muslims will be praying next door on the site of the existing mosque. The protest is being held during Ramadan and a large number of worshippers are expected.

Ghulam Rabbani, the general secretary of the mosque, told The Times that extra security had been hired and worshippers had been urged to ignore provocation. A similar protest was planned late last month and, although it was cancelled, groups of young Asian boys gathered at the mosque, apparently to defend it.

Mr Rabbani said that the Muslim community was upset at being targeted. “We don’t know why they are singling us out. They say we are planning a Sharia court but we have never had such a plan. This community is mixed with Muslims, Christians, Hindus and Jews. We have had very good relations for 25 years.”

The EDL said that it was not sponsoring the Harrow protest and took down information about it from its website yesterday. However, it was still pointing supporters to it on its Facebook forum.

Tommy Robinson, an EDL organiser, said that the group had yet to decide whether to join the SIOE for the event.

He said: “Our issue is with the mosque. It is near enough the size of Wembley. Five floors. That’s not good for community cohesion.”

David Ashton, the leader of Harrow Council, said it was a “great shame” that both groups of demonstrators felt they had to import their “extreme views” into the borough. The Metropolitan Police said it was aware of the protest and would ensure an “appropriate response”.

A spokeswoman said: “The borough has been working closely with the mosque and other faith communities to ensure their concerns are taken into account in the planning of the policing response.

“We will attempt to work with the organisers of all protests to provide a proportionate and appropriate response, to ensure the safety of both local people and the protesters.”

If people don't believe the EDL are state after this, they NEVER WILL! This is playing right into the hands of zog and the media, FFS.

Old September 8th, 2009 #75
andy

Quote:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6825354.ece

If people don't believe the EDL are state after this, they NEVER WILL! This is playing right into the hands of zog and the media, FFS.
Yes this whole EDL set up is a self fullfilling prophesy by Blairs think tank.A bit like Saddams nuclear weapons it seems correct and could be but it 'aint.Government analysis is as bad as any loony conspirators on ourside.The government has invested billions of post Ulster money into an intelligence threat on the mainland.First the state spooks were backing neo nazis hence Copeland hence the continued oppression he is suffering.Then came the mudslims now we see a synthesis of the two.Go back ten years and they (state spooks) were trying to marry Neos to the mudslims.Some disturbed individuals such as Myatt embraced this b/s.

However we look at this EDL thing it is not correct,going back to the origins we are told it was a spontaneous reaction to the activities of mudslim extremists in Luton during a march past by troops back from Iraq.Investigation reveals that the Chief Constable of Bedfordshire gave permission for the muzzos to demonstrate hence their Police protection.
Now before the soldiers marched preperations and investigation and liason took place with MI5,MI6,Home Office,Ministry of Defence,Special Branch ( Local and Central) and the idiot Council are we seriously supposed to believe not one of these groups expressed reservations about allowing mudslim extremists to demonstrate ?
For starters someone had to tell the mudslims of the march more than 30 days in advance.This means they were informed before the participating squaddies who had 10 days notice.Either this means the mudslims have spies in place in the ministry of Defence or more likely "managed assets" were given the information.
Then you get a "spontaneous reaction" a bit like the old commie demos in support of Mao or some other despot.Any really motivated person who wanted to deter mudslims and their ilk can do so a lot more effectively than the EDL et al have so far demonstrated.So are the EDL thick ? Stupid morons ? available evidence suggests they must be as if you really wanted to damage mudslims there are sadly plenty of them closer to hand in more discrete places than Town Centres.Then the disguises two blokes in identical tops with identical masks the only two and the filth cant catch em ? Even the filth could manage that one if they made a token effort.

Griffin needs to condemn any and all activities by these jokers and their allies.Anyone on ourside promoting and or highlighting their activities must be presumed suspect.Anyone already dealing with them should take great care your not the next one banged up.

Old September 8th, 2009 #76
Bev
drinking tea

Griffin has officially proscribed them, according to the newsletter I got yesterday, and a good thing. If they were doing it with the right sentiments, then that would be one thing, but now I believe the people who have got suckered in to joining them are either complicit in the trap or are so plainly stupid, it's painful to see. 9/11? An anti-muzzie march on 9/11? And the State are letting it go ahead? This stinks.

Old September 8th, 2009 #77
andy

Quote:
Griffin has officially proscribed them, according to the newsletter I got yesterday, and a good thing. If they were doing it with the right sentiments, then that would be one thing, but now I believe the people who have got suckered in to joining them are either complicit in the trap or are so plainly stupid, it's painful to see. 9/11? An anti-muzzie march on 9/11? And the State are letting it go ahead? This stinks.
Of course and why piss about in Harrow down the road In Regents Park is the biggest Mosque in Europe a much easier place to get to and a much better place for those wanting to get into and out of a demonstration area.

Look at the kidnapee recently now the Guardian gave it prominence but plenty more places used the term "Claimed to have been kidnapped".This would seem to suggest some independent evaluation of data in media circles,this EDL is as hamfisted and as obvious as the kidnap caper

Old September 8th, 2009 #78
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Of course and why piss about in Harrow down the road In Regents Park is the biggest Mosque in Europe a much easier place to get to and a much better place for those wanting to get into and out of a demonstration area.

Look at the kidnapee recently now the Guardian gave it prominence but plenty more places used the term "Claimed to have been kidnapped".This would seem to suggest some independent evaluation of data in media circles,this EDL is as hamfisted and as obvious as the kidnap caper
Yes, the State seem to be giving the tacit nod to people to have a go at Islam, yet on the other hand are screaming at the BNP to allow muslims to join. The kidnap of the muslim was clearly faked from the beginning but the state gave him his publicity. Something is going on. Are they hoping that the BNP will join up with the EDL and then they have the excuse they need to ban the BNP altogether? Hoping for massive riots like Oldham had in 2001? Does Labour need to win the muslim vote back and they will be announcing a huge ban on anti-islam drives any time soon? Are Labour just showing they're not anti-free speech? Do they need more support for the war in Iraq? (let the muslims riot and people will be glad for us to send more soldiers over there and give them a bit of payback.)

There is something very amiss at play and I wish I could figure out what it is. Clearly the first question to ask is "who will benefit?" and the answer is zog and/or the Labour party. The second question is "how?" and that's the one I'd love an answer to.

Old September 8th, 2009 #79
andy

Quote:
Yes, the State seem to be giving the tacit nod to people to have a go at Islam, yet on the other hand are screaming at the BNP to allow muslims to join. The kidnap of the muslim was clearly faked from the beginning but the state gave him his publicity. Something is going on. Are they hoping that the BNP will join up with the EDL and then they have the excuse they need to ban the BNP altogether? Hoping for massive riots like Oldham had in 2001? Does Labour need to win the muslim vote back and they will be announcing a huge ban on anti-islam drives any time soon? Are Labour just showing they're not anti-free speech? Do they need more support for the war in Iraq? (let the muslims riot and people will be glad for us to send more soldiers over there and give them a bit of payback.)

There is something very amiss at play and I wish I could figure out what it is. Clearly the first question to ask is "who will benefit?" and the answer is zog and/or the Labour party. The second question is "how?" and that's the one I'd love an answer to.
The whole thing is a result of naive leftist thinking at the highest levels.Blair knew and Brown knows that the mudlsims are out of control and as has been reported in the US media a minimum of 75,000 "British Citizens" have undergone terrorist training in Pakistan.From the governments point of veiw they have two tasks
1.To encourage mudslim scum to identify with the UK government and labour in particular as their ally and protector.
2.To identify and neutralise the capable hardcore of mudslim scum terrorists who have the knowledge and will to make and detonate nuclear devices.

Now a crude but effect way to achieve both goals is to create and direct a false flag operation such as the EDL to draw out mudslim scum militants and put the more "head down arse rape the economy mudslim scum" needing the protection of the state in the person of the Police.A side issue will be more difficulties for the BNP but thats fine in the eyes of the state as well.It is encumbent on true patriots to questions anyone suggesting that they or the BNP should give support or endorse this EDL & Co crew and their activities

Old September 8th, 2009 #80
Bev
drinking tea

Opposing a permitted Hezbollah march on the 13th as well! OK - it's not strictly theirs - the opposing demo belongs to "March For England" but the EDL are involving themselves. It looks more and more like they have been created and will be sent in to destroy existing patriot groups and, as you say, andy, to encourage militants of all kinds to raise their hands for ID'ing.

Tags
#1, 9/11, 9/11 memorial, birmingham, choudary, edl, english defence league, halal, islam, kev carroll, kosher, london, mac, protest, state, tommy robinson, uaf, us embassy, woolwich

Thread