VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 2nd, 2018 #21
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
well i can quit because this really is the insuperably perfect man and dog story, a perfect reflection of canines and hominidiots who own them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...om-animal.html
I don't see the dog as being at fault here. The guy was obviously a sexual deviant and put some sort of food spread on his genitals in order to masturbate in the dogs mouth, but the dog had other ideas. He probably did it before, and the article makes it unclear who the dogs owner is. It could be he's a dog walker who does this with all the dogs he walks.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

another retard's dog eats its baby - this happens probably every day of the year
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aby-death.html

Old November 2nd, 2018 #23
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
another retard's dog eats its baby - this happens probably every day of the year
Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. There's literally no reason for anyone to own one, other than to put it down. I don't doubt that that couple treated that dog as good as a dog does, and that's how the four legged nigger repays them.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #24
Susan

As someone with decades of experience with handling all breeds of dogs, I would never advise anyone to have one of these dogs in a home with young children under the age of twelve. No exceptions.

These dogs have a strong prey drive and they have incredible power. I'll bet this was an unneutered male too. Stupid people. I'll bet the baby's father wouldn't get the male dog neutered. I've talked to enough stubborn men in my life about this.

These dogs are fine pets if they are neutered, kept inside, and are owned by the right people. There is no reason these dogs should be attacking and/or killing anything or being a menace to neighbors.

I'm sure some of you will argue with me about this. I rescued and was involved in animal rescue and adoption from 1975 through the present time. I had my own licensed rescue group and have hundreds of dogs in my home over the years. I learned a few things along the way.

Oh, and if you want to separate two dogs fighting or even one attacking something, grab the hind legs and lift them off the ground. The dog usually loses its balance then and will let go of whatever it's biting, allowing you to get the dog dragged away or otherwise removed.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I don't see the dog as being at fault here. The guy was obviously a sexual deviant and put some sort of food spread on his genitals in order to masturbate in the dogs mouth, but the dog had other ideas. He probably did it before, and the article makes it unclear who the dogs owner is. It could be he's a dog walker who does this with all the dogs he walks.
that's hominist, buddy. dogs commit crimes, they need to take responsibilty. you dont just bite off some dude's tasty appendages and then play the victim. dogs are smart and loyal, everyone knows that. this one's a sicko. i'm calling this dog out. if all it takes is a bit of alleged peanut butter to get you to commit a felony, something is deeply wrong in your chromosomes.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
As someone with decades of experience with handling all breeds of dogs, I would never advise anyone to have one of these dogs in a home with young children under the age of twelve. No exceptions.

These dogs have a strong prey drive and they have incredible power. I'll bet this was an unneutered male too. Stupid people. I'll bet the baby's father wouldn't get the male dog neutered. I've talked to enough stubborn men in my life about this.

These dogs are fine pets if they are neutered, kept inside, and are owned by the right people. There is no reason these dogs should be attacking and/or killing anything or being a menace to neighbors.

I'm sure some of you will argue with me about this. I rescued and was involved in animal rescue and adoption from 1975 through the present time. I had my own licensed rescue group and have hundreds of dogs in my home over the years. I learned a few things along the way.

Oh, and if you want to separate two dogs fighting or even one attacking something, grab the hind legs and lift them off the ground. The dog usually loses its balance then and will let go of whatever it's biting, allowing you to get the dog dragged away or otherwise removed.
the best thing about animal shelters is it keeps all those serial-killer women who would otherwise be freeing up hospital beds busy decreasing the surplus furry-fourfoot population. present company excepted...i'm hopefully almost sure

Old November 2nd, 2018 #27
Crowe

Quote:
Natural selection.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

my dingo ate muh baby

itz the cycle of tard

Old November 2nd, 2018 #29
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
If you need to hate a domesticated animal, hate cats.

Cats are assholes.
Cats atleast murder mice and rats and other assorted pests. They're also not aggressive to random people and never in your way like dogs are.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #30
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
If you need to hate a domesticated animal, hate cats.

Cats are assholes.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #31
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
that's hominist, buddy. dogs commit crimes, they need to take responsibilty. you dont just bite off some dude's tasty appendages and then play the victim. dogs are smart and loyal, everyone knows that. this one's a sicko. i'm calling this dog out. if all it takes is a bit of alleged peanut butter to get you to commit a felony, something is deeply wrong in your chromosomes.
Yes, but... Well, first Bull Dogs are close "relatives" of pibbulls, but have you ever smelled the rotted carcass of a human before? I have. It literally is indistinguishable from the smell of rotted deli meats. The point being is that our flesh is no different than a cows or a pigs, from a consumption perspective. I don't doubt the Bull Dog got a taste of whatever "food spread" it was, bit down, and was like, "mmmm... giblets."

Old November 2nd, 2018 #32
Crowe

Old story, but:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-Wales.html

Quote:
A newborn girl has been killed by a dog that her father brought home from a pub, it was reported yesterday.

The body of six-day-old Eliza-Mae Martha Mullane was found by her mother Sharon John after the infant was apparently mauled by a male Alaskan Malamute, a powerful, husky-type dog bred for pulling sleds**.

The distraught mother ran into the street and screamed: ‘The dog ate my baby’s head.’
The culprit? A low-T cuckwolf, and 4 legged nigger:

Officers have seized an Alaskan Malamute (file picture), a breed which is known for its gentle temperament

And and we're also told that 2 legged niggers have a gentile temperament.....

** Just like 2 legged niggers, 4 legged ones are also antique farm equipment.

Old November 2nd, 2018 #33
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Officers have seized an Alaskan Malamute (file picture), a breed which is known for its gentle temperament
Just what every English prole needs a dog to pull his sled across the north pole

we wuz eskimos and shit

Old November 3rd, 2018 #34
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Cats atleast murder mice and rats and other assorted pests. They're also not aggressive to random people and never in your way like dogs are.
My mother had cats when I was a kid. Those fuckers didn't murder shit. On several occasions, I watched a mouse run right in front of one and that fucking cat just lay there; didn't so much as twitch.

No, they're not aggressive to random people; they're too busy clawing the shit out of the people who take care of them, and biting when you stop petting them.

If you think that cats are never in the way, you haven't been around very many cats.

Old November 3rd, 2018 #35
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post

Nobody's perfect.

Old November 3rd, 2018 #36
Susan

Default Learn something dummies

This is one of those threads that reminds us that it prolly isn't a good idea to drink and post at the same time.

Right Linder?

And your next to last post I guess was aimed at me, although much of the time your style of writing is indecipherable to people who are accustomed to English. But, if it's directed toward me, it's probably an insult.

I can take constructive criticism, only yours is not meant to be constructive. It comes across as meanspirited and ungrateful. As does most of what you say.

I've never seen anyone act like a bigger ingrate.

About cats: they are individual creatures, much like people. You have to, mostly, figure out what kind of personality yours has...and adapt. Since they need room to be what they are and require some patience, I can certainly see why most of you males here don't like them.

As for the story about the Alaskan malamute, once again the abysmal ignorance of you boys is staggering. We have no idea where the dog came from or how it was raised or if it was mixed with another breed. Malamutes are generally good family dogs, but they require a LOT of daily exercise and room to run. This family probably lived in close quarters and the dog was frustrated. Malamutes are larger than Huskies and are generally more aggressive than the smaller husky breed.

These dogs have strong prey drives and are very difficult to train. Rescuers I worked with who fostered these dogs usually brought them to adoption days wearing their training halters so they could manage them.

Once again, the stupid owner gets a dog and takes it home not bothering to find out anything about the breed. In my years of rescue, both of these breeds were great pets, but certainly not for your average dog owner. Most people simply don't give their pet the necessary exercise on a daily basis.

Aren't you guys glad you are lucky enough to have a woman who is so damn smart posting here?

Old November 3rd, 2018 #37
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negros are apes View Post
Just what every English prole needs a dog to pull his sled across the north pole

we wuz eskimos and shit
ERRRK......................retards who should be taken care of under some T4 type program!

Old November 3rd, 2018 #38
T.Garrett
Banned

Wink Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
This is one of those threads that reminds us that it prolly isn't a good idea to drink and post at the same time.

Right Linder?

And your next to last post I guess was aimed at me, although much of the time your style of writing is indecipherable to people who are accustomed to English. But, if it's directed toward me, it's probably an insult.

I can take constructive criticism, only yours is not meant to be constructive. It comes across as meanspirited and ungrateful. As does most of what you say.

I've never seen anyone act like a bigger ingrate.

About cats: they are individual creatures, much like people. You have to, mostly, figure out what kind of personality yours has...and adapt. Since they need room to be what they are and require some patience, I can certainly see why most of you males here don't like them.

As for the story about the Alaskan malamute, once again the abysmal ignorance of you boys is staggering. We have no idea where the dog came from or how it was raised or if it was mixed with another breed. Malamutes are generally good family dogs, but they require a LOT of daily exercise and room to run. This family probably lived in close quarters and the dog was frustrated. Malamutes are larger than Huskies and are generally more aggressive than the smaller husky breed.

These dogs have strong prey drives and are very difficult to train. Rescuers I worked with who fostered these dogs usually brought them to adoption days wearing their training halters so they could manage them.

Once again, the stupid owner gets a dog and takes it home not bothering to find out anything about the breed. In my years of rescue, both of these breeds were great pets, but certainly not for your average dog owner. Most people simply don't give their pet the necessary exercise on a daily basis.

Aren't you guys glad you are lucky enough to have a woman who is so damn smart posting here?
Haha, why don't you say what you really wanna say Susan.

Don't hold back.

I reckoned you would be used to this sort of nonsense having been here for so long, that the sophomoric misogyny of VNN forum wouldn't bother you all that much anymore. Was it maybe the usual wankers circle jerking or the smacking of lips during the kissing of ass that set you off?

Ah, life is like a straw it sucks and collapses inward at the end.

Old November 3rd, 2018 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post

pierce was another 'man' who preferred cats to people

Old November 3rd, 2018 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
My mother had cats when I was a kid. Those fuckers didn't murder shit. On several occasions, I watched a mouse run right in front of one and that fucking cat just lay there; didn't so much as twitch.

No, they're not aggressive to random people; they're too busy clawing the shit out of the people who take care of them, and biting when you stop petting them.

If you think that cats are never in the way, you haven't been around very many cats.
cats get fleas
shed fur
piss where they want
they dont actually do a goddam thing toward catching mice or even crickets
unless they grew up feral. the only exception are songbirds, if you have feeders. they loooove to kill those
they're fat, overfed, lazy
they constantly interrupt by walking on what you're doing
they're not greasy like dogs, that's true
they want to go in and out continually, interrupting your thoughts
ever had a flea infestation? it's horrible
they can spread diseases to humans - few owners are aware of this
their shit is useless as manure (same with dogs)
they scratch up furniture
some of them are crazy and will attack for no reason
they're dumb. cats are incapable of learning anything
cats are good in cartoons or pythons, otherwise they are pure headache

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 3rd, 2018 at 07:36 AM.

Thread