Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2019 #1
brutus

Default Tired of seeing niggers? Me too!

Of course for a very long time we've been bombarded with nigger images in all mainstream media organs. (TV, movies, print ads, internet commercials etc.)

However, we've noticed a marked increase in nigger representation to the point where they are in ALL commercial ads, not just the 70-80% we've been seeing in recent decades.

It's a cavalcade of non-stop nigger, with niggers being injected into every nook and cranny of commercials and in the most absurd scenarios where niggers are never found in real life. Especially noted is the jew purposely places the nigger between the white men and white women when shown as a group. That's if they bother to feature a white male at all. And of course the white male is routinely marginalized, mocked or disrespected in some manner.

If you're like me and fed up with seeing non-stop chimps being paraded under your nose at every turn and contantly cozying up to white women.......then watch this for a breath of fresh air!

Old March 16th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

That video comes up as a dead white space for me. What was in it?

Old March 16th, 2019 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Post whats in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
That video comes up as a dead white space for me. What was in it?
LOL between your ears is dead space

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Click in the red bar on the 'Youtu.be' and you'll connect to it.

Old March 16th, 2019 #4
Peer Fischer

When even the Mormons are cucked, it's over, fam

https://www.mormon.org/site/welcome-woods

Old March 16th, 2019 #5
Peer Fischer

H&R Block and Realtors (tm) have been among the worst in terms of t.v. commercials the past year or two (I don't watch much talmudvision.)

Here, stupid nerdy white male tax preparer worries clean-cut middle class nigger couple ... "he better not be messin' up our taxes!"

H&R Block negress saves the day

Old March 16th, 2019 #6
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
LOL between your ears is dead space

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Click in the red bar on the 'Youtu.be' and you'll connect to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
When even the Mormons are cucked, it's over, fam

https://www.mormon.org/site/welcome-woods
Well, when I followed Garrett's advice, I get this jew tube video of Sovietsky looking crap.

No idea what this has to do with Mormons or negroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcj3...ature=youtu.be

Music reminds me of when I go every June to the embassy of Azerbaijan's National Day reception at the Andrew Mellon Auditorium, but whiter looking.

Old March 16th, 2019 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

notice that they not only show niggers, they show niggers teeming and pullulating and fomenting

and they are very loathe to show whites en masse. they will never linger on any scene with loads of whites - which these days is maybe the stands at a football game in utah, that's about it. whites are shown as few and disconnected, while niggers, under 13% of population, are made to be seen as overwhelming in numbers

Old March 17th, 2019 #8
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Music reminds me of when I go every June to the embassy of Azerbaijan's National Day reception at the Andrew Mellon Auditorium, but whiter looking.
Wut the fuck are u doing there?

Old March 17th, 2019 #9
Susan

The video is of the Eastern Slavic folk holiday of Maslenitsa. Look up the name and you'll get lots of vids and websites explaining more. It's called Butter Week, Crepe Week, etc., and it's celebrated the week before Lent. This year it was celebrated March 4-10. Look it up and you'll find some nice colorful pics and videos. All White. Very nice. I love the colorful fabrics and colors used.

The middle of Winter, snow everywhere, clearly not people with a lot of money or resources, and still they are having fun with what they have. Smiling, happy faces celebrating their culture and their lives.

We should have this in our country instead of the garbage we have settled with. We have pockets of this where you will find square dancing or bluegrass music.

Last edited by Susan; March 18th, 2019 at 06:02 AM.

Old March 17th, 2019 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down azeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Wut the fuck are u doing there?
I think it was George Carlin who warned 'dont bother arguing with the idiot he only brings you down to his level and then beats you over the head with his experience'.

Azeris are ugly, big nosed muslim asians very similar in appearance to eastern european jews, obnoxious as hell and almost as difficult to deal with. You can be fooled by their outward adoption of some Euro Russian customs from the time when they were part of the the Russian Empire and USSR, but they are sub-wog asians that hate white people just like their murderous muzzie cousins the Chechens.

Fuck. Them. All.

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 17th, 2019 at 11:56 AM.

Old March 18th, 2019 #11
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

How about the normies, does anybody see any sign that they are increasingly becoming tired of seeing so many niggers everywhere?

Old March 18th, 2019 #12
Susan

Maslenitsa apparently is a much loved Russian holiday as it represents the end of Winter and the beginning of Spring. They eat pancakes and lots of other goodies in preparation for a 48 day fast according to what I read.

The men have fist fights as it represents that they have to "fight" for Spring to come. And by the looks of most of the videos online Winter still has its grips on Russia as there is snow and slush and overcast skies.

But still they smile and laugh and have fun despite the cold and gloomy skies.

And they dance and watch horseback riders performing stunts. Blacksmiths have demonstrations and sell their wares. And all kinds of other wholesome family fun. And in the end they burn an effigy, a huge straw doll representing Winter and their forgiveness of each other.

Thanks to Brutus for bringing this to our attention.

Old March 18th, 2019 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I think it was George Carlin who warned 'dont bother arguing with the idiot he only brings you down to his level and then beats you over the head with his experience'.

Azeris are ugly, big nosed muslim asians very similar in appearance to eastern european jews, obnoxious as hell and almost as difficult to deal with. You can be fooled by their outward adoption of some Euro Russian customs from the time when they were part of the the Russian Empire and USSR, but they are sub-wog asians that hate white people just like their murderous muzzie cousins the Chechens.

Fuck. Them. All.
They do appear to be a pathetic lot, during the many decades of Russian and Soviet occupation they had every opportunity to rid themselves of that savage sand nigger religion but despite all that today 97% of them are still mudslimes... Fuck them indeed.

Quote:
Around 97% of the population are Muslims.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan

Last edited by Hugo Böse; March 18th, 2019 at 10:25 AM.

Old March 18th, 2019 #14
Franco

Ever since Trump was elected, there's a negro in every TV commercial and in every magazine ad. Apparently, Jewish-controlled Madison Avenue thinks it will sway the thinking of White people. Wrong. It will only piss off White people. Saturation will do that...

-------

Thread