VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2013 #11
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Read the Thread for the First Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
For the newbies and Donald who is frantically trying to ignore the medical, well documented facts: umphead self repairs within six weeks of onset. *If* Steele did this, then it was not due to pumphead because the gap in between the heart surgery and the crime is too long, so "repairing" his brain is futile. There is nothing wrong with his brain as evidenced by the video taken post-arrest.

Why don't you explain what your "consulting experience" is, instead of trying to pass yourself off as Magdi Yacoub?
I have posted my experience at least twice before. Read the thread and you will learn. My heart surgery experience as a video consultant is irrelevant. All that did was make me aware that the heart lung machine could do brain damage.

I found on line that the incidence of brain damage was FAR more severe than I had realized. Heart surgeons don't want to talk about it. These days stents are used where possible for blocked coronary arteries to avoid surgery and the associated brain damage. That was impossible in Steele's case. His surgery was a hundred times more dangerous than ordinary coronary bypass surgery.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread