VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Jeffrey Smither One-Year Ban

is this fellow a troll or merely odd obsessive?

this is not a sex forum. a little t&a never hurt anybody, but this forum is for serious adult discussion and invective, not endless frankfurt-type drooling, leering, lusting and endless sex talk

it's also not for obsessions of any sort (moranbong, muh dik-dik or any other) being brought up in every thread

jesus christ on a pogo stick

the things i need to alsplain really should be obviouser than a nigger in a hotel pool

Old March 14th, 2019 #2
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Next we'll be hearing he's got a one-year ban from North Korea

Even one or two posts about by a man saying he is lonely and wishes he had a woman will make me feel sympathetic and feel bad for him but when it goes on and on and on and on it is so repulsive I could vomit.

Last edited by Breanna; March 14th, 2019 at 12:31 PM.

Old March 14th, 2019 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Smither ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Next we'll be hearing he's got a one-year ban from North Korea
Your sharp wit made me spit hot coffee on the desk Breanna

In NK, a ban is served in a jail cell with regular beatings.

Old March 14th, 2019 #4
Ray Allan

Hopefully we can spot him if he attempts to come back in a sockpuppet account. Pictures of gookessess and Asian sex fetishes should be a dead giveaway.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 14th, 2019 #5
Dave from New York

Well Jeffery, you had the misfortune of pulling Kennesaw Mountain Linder. I was hoping for a more lenient Robbie Key and 6 months in the 'Tard Corral. Luck of the draw, as they say...

Use your time wisely, son. Reflect on your transgressions. We don't want to see you come back here bitter...angry...lascivious... and sporting an "Only Kim Jong-un can judge me" tattoo at the bottom of your sig.

Best of luck.

Old March 14th, 2019 #6
Longbaugh

I need a new prescription, apparently.

I thought it said, "Jeffrey Smithers's One Year Plan", and was going to be an outline of his plan to defect to North Korea within a year.

I'm gonna miss the little feller in an odd sort of way.

Maybe he'll take the hint and get his meds adjusted.

Now that we'll no longer be distracted by Jeffrey's pathological obsession with caterwauling wallbiters, we can resume discussing the truly important matters, like my foot fetish.

Old March 14th, 2019 #7
Joe from OH

Default allahu akbar

About time.

Might be a troll. Might not be. But the boomarang (whatever the fuck it was) obsession was beyond tiresome.

Old March 14th, 2019 #8
SuDreich

Mr Linder, wonderful!

Pure troll. he didn't even make an effort to emulate you or the other men here and said things to purposely piss people off.

Thank you so much

Old March 14th, 2019 #9
varg

He was a sock of Jeffrey WaffenSS after I had tarded him.

Posted the same virginal-sex-obsessed, Asian worshipping weeabo, loser stuff under both accounts even when given a 2nd chance. Hes easy to spot if he comes back. I dont think he can shake his degenerate character flaws. Possible that he was a troll, though I think trolls would even get bored. I think the guy is just irredeemable and genetic trash. Not even worth paying attention to, just block/ignore the second you see him on the web.

Old March 14th, 2019 #10
Gladiatrix

Well, he was annoying, when not amusing. Which was most of the time.

Old March 14th, 2019 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

people who visit their obsessions on others are shitheads. i moved his bong threads to lobby. that's a hint. i dont want it in every fucking thread. and he was or wasnt doing that on purpose, either way is intolerable. and most people feel the same way.

my alumni mag would come out quarterly, and every fucking issue would have something about kabuki theater. people in japan dont give a fuck about kabuki, let alone USAns.

Old March 15th, 2019 #12
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
people who visit their obsessions on others are shitheads. i moved his bong threads to lobby. that's a hint. i dont want it in every fucking thread. and he was or wasnt doing that on purpose, either way is intolerable. and most people feel the same way.

Shithead is a great term. I am afraid it is becoming archaic. I shall pledge to use it daily for a month. Even against myself if need be.

Old March 15th, 2019 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Shithead is a great term. I am afraid it is becoming archaic. I shall pledge to use it daily for a month. Even against myself if need be.
shithead (pron: shiTADE) o'connor had children by multiple men, then threatened to do herself in

shithead is indeed one of the greats

Old March 15th, 2019 #14
fyc
fine young casuals

good, the race traitor was part of the problem

Old March 15th, 2019 #15
J. Rourke

Default A relief for us all...

...And nothing of value was lost.

Old March 16th, 2019 #16
steven clark

Default Jeffery Smither One-Year Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

my alumni mag would come out quarterly, and every fucking issue would have something about kabuki theater. people in japan dont give a fuck about kabuki, let alone USAns.
As much as I enjoy Jeff, I don't any harm in a ban. Maybe Jeff will find a nice white woman and come to brag. I'd say it's a St. Louis thing, but we aren't known for an overwhelming influx of Orientals, although the universities here, like everywhere, seem flooded with them.

As for kabuki, I recall years ago in Boston when all the theater groups were obsessed with oriental theater...everything from Mozart to Ibsen had to have actors and singers in Jap or Chinese costumes. Meanwhile, in China, they couldn't get enough western theater. Once they opened up to the west, they want our drama.
Even Ibsen's When We Dead Awaken had the Norwegian hunter dressed like a Kabuki warrior...talking in a southern accent.
Once I saw a documentary about Japan. Some Japanese actors did Kabuki stuff on the street. The Japanese passing them by looked at them like they were nuts.
Most theater trends are the result of the screwed-up sycophants of the upper bourgeoise inflicting their latest neuroses and fashions upon the public...which doesn't go far in America, as theater is definitely an upper-class art.

Thread