VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 21st, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Positive stuff other races do ? ( Part 2 of my 'countering antis' series . .)

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554124 . .

( part 2 of my counter-arguments to this thread . .)

- - -

'Positive stuff' other races do . . .?

. . let's start . .

Negroes . . despite some groids having scored on certain fields since they were exposed to European civilization , what does the whole history of sub-saharan negroes give away . .? .

Nothing . . .

Blacks who have 'made something out of themselves' are the exception . .

Period . .

Asians . .

I know many ( even Europeans ) look up to Asians . .

And ,indeed, the Chinese for example for a long time believed themselves to be the 'centre of the world' . .

Well , the Asiatic species is still different to Caucasians , dare I say inferior . .

They may have developed a certain high culture but only via the civilising influence from India ( Buddhism to be exact . .) . . The ancient Asiatics were nomadic steppe riders who came into contact with the civilization of India ( especially buddhism ) and "drew hard on it".

So . .if anything they "put their civilization together" from foreign influence. . . Even their 'Martial Arts' were taken from a cultural 'exchange' between them and ancient greeks , who had a 'body defense cult' . . So . . "stolen from everywhere" . .

Muslims ( by Muslims I mean mostly Middle Eastern peoples . .) . . There was a time when they were Aryan . . They miscegenated though . . Today : sand-dwellers with a bit of culture thrown in from time to time . .

East Indians ( Hindus ) . . they were once the pearl of Aryan culture , high spirituality , strict caste system . .Today : miscegenated , what was once a religion of high Aryan spirituality today more or less degenerated into a 'jungle religion' . . There are virtually no pure , unmixed Caucasians left in India.

These are the main groups . .

So . . are they really (((different))) from the Aryan or what . .????

Part 3 to follow.

. . to be continued

Thread