VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 19th, 2015 #1
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Thumbs up Happy Birthday Hitler 4/20/1889

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRnmV...ature=youtu.be

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old April 19th, 2015 #2
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Thumbs up

Happy Birthday Führer! \o

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old April 20th, 2015 #3
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

4/20 blaze 'em.

"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old April 20th, 2015 #4
varg

Way to propagate a jewish lie that lead to millions of whites being killed in war. Jew weren't put in ovens. We should counter those lies, not reinforce them. But I guess those jew gassing/oven jokes are really high tier humor.

Last edited by varg; April 20th, 2015 at 12:32 AM.

Old April 20th, 2015 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Way to propagate a jewish lie that lead to millions of whites being killed in war. Jew weren't put in ovens. We should counter those lies, not reinforce them. But I guess those jew gassing/oven jokes are really high tier humor.
Thats right. Reminds me of some idiots in Serbia chanting 'Srebrenica' when we played muslims, even though there was no genocide (of muslims) at Srebrenica.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 20th, 2015 #6
George Witzgall

Quote:
Are you saying you believe no Jews were gassed/cremated? Or just that the numbers are exaggerated?

Old April 20th, 2015 #7
varg

Well I'm sure jews living in Germany have been cremated when they died, just as Germans have been. I don't think they were gassed en masse. Nor is their any proof, as the Leuchter report and others have shown. The only reason I can think of jews being burned in large numbers is if they had to do away with bodies with typhus or other diseases. But yeah the numbers they claim aren't even possible. A lot of it is discussed in :

There's so many lies from 'survivors' and eyewitnesses that it's hard to even know what's true and isn't about the whole thing. From some of the ridiculous lies I've heard about soap, lampshades, knowing the ethnicity of jew by the color of smoke, etc. I lean towards the view that they're probably lying about being gassed to death with a delousing agent in ventilated areas, or that they were burned with more fuel than Germany even had during war time and in an impossibly fast time frame. Also I had a jewish professor in school tell me (I swear this is true) that she had been to Germany recently and she "still saw the ash from cremated jews on farmers window sills" .. Cause jew ash laying around, and floating in the air 70+ years later is totally believable. Point is, jews lie. and whites can lie too.

Last edited by varg; April 20th, 2015 at 02:23 AM.

Old April 20th, 2015 #8
George Witzgall

I've heard arguments about how hard it is to cremate bodies (I've watched 1/3rd of the Holocaust and the controversy over gassing, using exhaust vs. Zyklon B), and I think there is embellishment/exaggeration going on in a lot of the accounts, but there must be some truth to them, since even Germans, like this guy I was just reading about, who is about to die of old age and has no real reason to lie about it says:

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2...ash-of/?f=news

"I see it as my task, now at my age, to face up to these things that I experienced and to oppose the Holocaust deniers who claim that Auschwitz never happened," he said in the documentary. "I want to tell those deniers: I have seen the gas chambers, I have seen the crematoria, I have seen the burning pits -- and I want you to believe me that these atrocities happened. I was there."

Any rate, I guess you already said some bodies were undoubtedly burned, and you just object to perpetuating the exaggerations using jokes about ovens, etc..

Last edited by George Witzgall; April 20th, 2015 at 02:01 AM.

Old April 20th, 2015 #9
Johan
Banned

This one must come from a big oven,photo take from ; http://frissekijk.info/20-april/

Old April 20th, 2015 #10
T.Garrett
Banned

Smile Ah 4/20/2015

Happy 125th Birthday in Valhalla Uncle Wolf!

Old April 20th, 2015 #11
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Happy 125th Birthday in Valhalla Uncle Wolf!

Old April 20th, 2015 #12
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Happy Birthday, Führer! Adolf Hitler was the greatest hope for European Man. I can only hope that one will come after. At least on this day I can hold that hope.

Happy Birthday!

Old April 20th, 2015 #13
Ian Smith son

Old April 20th, 2015 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Default haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
LOL was waiting to see who responded to that mistake

Old April 20th, 2015 #15
Crowe

Happy 126th to uncle Adolf! He will forever be remembered among the ones who know the truth as one of the greatest leaders we've ever had, and without a doubt Germany's best leader. To this day his name still brings terror to the hearts of jews worldwide, and gives hope to the ones oppressed by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Are you saying you believe no Jews were gassed/cremated? Or just that the numbers are exaggerated?
There is not one shred of hard evidence a single jew was ever gassed with Zyklon B. No residue was ever found in the lungs of a single body. That chemical was used as a delousing agent, and the gas chambers were used to fumigate clothing. So contrary to popular belief, the Germans tried to contain the spread of disease within the camps by implementing such measures. Bodies that were burned were done so for sanitary reasons to try and contain the spread of typhus.

Last edited by Crowe; April 20th, 2015 at 05:56 PM.

Old April 20th, 2015 #16
andy

From the street battles across Germany - Through the Einsatzgruppen - To his last will and testament - Hitler performed a humanitarian task of historical proportions by identifying the jew as the enemy of humankind.When in years to come the fight for lebensraum is seen in it's correct context as an extension of the " drang nach osten". That he identified the jew as the nigger in the woodpile will be his greatest contribution to the salvation of our race.
In the coming decades the Aryan race will have to develop the Slavic wastelands this can only be done without jews

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 20th, 2015 #17
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
So I take it you won't be lighting a lamp for Gasover.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Tags
adolf hitler, adolf hitler birthday

Thread