VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2008 #21
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Right, but the point that I was trying to make is that an agency that has as its number one priority to doggedly investigate any group that excludes nonWhites instead of investigating real criminals, one would think that it would be lampooned to the high heavens, especially in a nation that prides itself on its so-called cherished right to free speech.

In other words, in a real world one should have been able to find only a mere handful of flattering and straight FBI photos in a sea of mockery. But we don't. We find the exact opposite. This tells us everything.

Let's rip away the BS and call them what they are.....They are the jew's hired thugs that used to be call the Stasi. The FBI does the bidding of the most thoroughly evil empire that has ever existed on the earth.

Your points are well taken, and I actually had to really dig around for those few images. I guess that means White Nationalists need to start producing more satire of the FBI, and all of ZOG!!!
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old August 18th, 2008 #22
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Relax, Revisionist. The Hal is in the Corral.
Thank the gods.

Now if you could deal with Aistulf and his false assertions that I'm a kike. For example, the one were I am some Israeli supporter of the Windows Operating System. That is a real doozy.

Beyond the simple fact that he's an idiot, there are some false presuppositions in his misguided assertions. First, there were no jews involved in the development of the original NT 4.0 (which all the current MS kernels are based on). So it isn't some TelAviv production like Checkpoint software.

Gates and Ballmer may be jew friendly, but they are not jews. Aistulf tries, abyssmally, to make the Windows OS out like some culprit of evil.

I don't really care one way or another about the f'ing OS. It's a tool. And I have used used many of them. Extending way back to the early 80s.

Anyone could easily cast assertions at Linus Torvalds or Mark Shuttleworth or any other of a number of OS progenitors. The fact it is Alex, it is tard worthy.

And Aistulf is a full-on, flaming, free range tard. If we are to go by these new rules where we don't call one another jews for no reason other than we are pissed off jackholes....then there you go.

Old August 19th, 2008 #23
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Wasn't the founder of the FBI a flaming faggot?
Faggot founded FBI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Right, but the point that I was trying to make is that an agency that has as its number one priority to doggedly investigate any group that excludes nonWhites instead of investigating real criminals, one would think that it would be lampooned to the high heavens, especially in a nation that prides itself on its so-called cherished right to free speech.

In other words, in a real world one should have been able to find only a mere handful of flattering and straight FBI photos in a sea of mockery. But we don't. We find the exact opposite. This tells us everything.

Let's rip away the BS and call them what they are.....They are the jew's hired thugs that used to be call the Stasi. The FBI does the bidding of the most thoroughly evil empire that has ever existed on the earth.

Old August 19th, 2008 #24
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
Gates and Ballmer may be jew friendly, but they are not jews. Aistulf tries, abyssmally, to make the Windows OS out like some culprit of evil.
Ballmer's mother is Jewish.

Quote:
Steve Ballmer was born March 24, 1956, to a Swiss father and a Jewish-American mother whose family came from the Eastern European city of Pinsk (today in Belarus).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Ballmer

Old August 19th, 2008 #25
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
T

Ballmer's a jew. Now that the media has hounded the social retard Bill Gates out of his own corporation, Ballmer (read Jews) have now taken over. It's a good bet media harassment of Microsoft will now end. It is also a good bet that Jews will never relinquish managerial control of Microsoft. Microsoft was just bragging how it is as much an Israeli company as American. Next computer purchase for me is Apple. I'll go with the Syrian, Steve Jobs.

Old August 19th, 2008 #26
Mark Kerpolt

All the talk on Hal Turner's radio shoahs about ‘executing’ and ‘assassinating’ this and that and blah blah fucking blah, maybe the barrels should be pointed at his thick skull instead!

Quote:
Thank the gods.

Now if you could deal with Aistulf and his false assertions that I'm a kike. For example, the one were I am some Israeli supporter of the Windows Operating System. That is a real doozy.

Beyond the simple fact that he's an idiot, there are some false presuppositions in his misguided assertions. First, there were no jews involved in the development of the original NT 4.0 (which all the current MS kernels are based on). So it isn't some TelAviv production like Checkpoint software.

I don't really care one way or another about the f'ing OS. It's a tool. And I have used used many of them. Extending way back to the early 80s.

Anyone could easily cast assertions at Linus Torvalds or Mark Shuttleworth or any other of a number of OS progenitors. The fact it is Alex, it is tard worthy.

And Aistulf is a full-on, flaming, free range tard. If we are to go by these new rules where we don't call one another jews for no reason other than we are pissed off jackholes....then there you go.
Goddamn, you're one whiny fucking weasel. Yes, whine whine with Alex Linder to try to get me ‘relegated’ or banned or whatever. I clearly offended you by speaking the truth on your huge homosexual Jew CEO crush, now didn't I!

Goddamn, what a nauseating fucking pussy you are. With faggots like you, who needs kikes!

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; August 20th, 2008 at 09:21 AM.

Old August 19th, 2008 #27
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
April, were these two guys young-ish and ever at a NA leadership conference? I believe I might have spoken with them before if so. (If they're the guys I'm thinking of, they were special guest speakers at the conference.) (This was a while back in the time between Dr. Pierce's unfortunate death and the NV formation.)
No this was Stephan's first visit to the US and the Icelander is a Creator.

Old August 19th, 2008 #28
April

Default Hal's reponse....

April:
I was alerted to the post you made on VNN concerning the visit by Skuli from ICeland and his friend from Denmark/Germany.

I'm not certain if you misunderstood whatever was said and I am very disappointed you chose to make it public, but here are the facts:

When Skuli told me he would be cooming to the USA I was very happy. He told me he would be flying in to JFK and asked if there were decent hotels near me. I responded suggesting the Days Inn which is a HOTEL down the road about a 1/4 mile from my house. I was under the impression Skuli would be staying there.

When he landed, I called his cell phone and he told me he decided to stay at a hotel near JFK. I told him I woul dsee him around 9PM that night.

WHile heading out to that meeting, a NY taxi cab slammed into my car on the Van Wyck Expressway. While I was not injured, my car had to be towed because a tire rod end broke and I could not steer the car. I never got to the hotel; I just went home.

A day or so later, Skuli called to say he was coming over to my house later that night. All seemed well until I told my wife we would be getting company. SHe went off the deep end about not wanting to be involved with "those people in the movement." The argument grew heated and then. . . . . the doorbell rang. It was Skuli and his friend.

I went down to meet them in the lobby, explained that I would not be able to have them in. Rather than insult them by saying my wife didn;t want anything to do with "those people" (she didn;t even know who was coming) I told SKuli we were in the middle of dinner. I also told him about the car accident, which is probably what set my wife off in the first place.

Skuli gave me some chocolates and a bottle of Icelandic Schnapps. I was grateful.

He said they would be sightseeing in NYC the following day and that perhaps I could meet up with them. I told them that would be great; but they didn;t call back.

As for the gun photos on my web site, not once did I say that the guys from Iceland brought GUNS.

I hope this clears things up. I would have posted this in the forum, but apparently my access has become limited for some reason. Just as well.

Too many losers, misfits and malcontents on VNN and in the movement as a whole. I'm quite pleased to have moved on to more productive uses of my time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I think this means is that his wife is not going to let him play nazi with us anymore....

Last edited by April; August 19th, 2008 at 02:24 PM.

Old August 19th, 2008 #29
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
No this was Stephan's first visit to the US and the Icelander is a Creator.
Ahh...well, the two guys I spoke with were very clean cut and intelligent White men. I'm sure the two guys you're speaking of are cut from the same genetic cloth and would be welcome at my house any time.

Old August 19th, 2008 #30
QuikSilver
Banned

Hal if your reading this, you are completely pussy-whipped, mate.

You could have just as easily explained to the guys that you had an argument with your wife, and to save face take them out somewhere for drinks or dinner. A lot of tough talk, not a lot of follow through coming from you.

Good night, whippy.

Old August 19th, 2008 #31
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post
A day or so later, Skuli called to say he was coming over to my house later that night. All seemed well until I told my wife we would be getting company. SHe went off the deep end about not wanting to be involved with "those people in the movement."
Hal, the great white revolutionary who can't deal with his wife.

Old August 19th, 2008 #32
Zenos

Hal could have easily caused an earthquake, throwing his wife off balance long enough for him to sneak out with his visitors.

I guess that didn't occur to him at the time.

I wonder how many skinheads it takes to fix a tie rod end?

Old August 19th, 2008 #33
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
I wonder how many skinheads it takes to fix a tie rod end?
I'm not sure if Hal's mercenaries are quite that skilled

Q: How many skinheads does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Ten. One to change the bulb, four to back him up and five to sing a song about his glory.

Thread