Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2009 #21
blueskies
Banned

We are living in revolutionary times.The jews and their zionist stooges want the whole world, so they can now be fought globally. That is
why I have proposed The Anti-Zionist Alliance, in which nationalists of all races may participate, in order to co-ordinate our anti-zionist actions and messages. I am all for a global diamond boycott, and a kosher tax protest, for example.

by ET

Old January 10th, 2009 #22
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post

The more I think and read and think and read some more, the more I come to the conclusion that racially conscious Whites must form alliances with Islamists (especially in the Arab world).
Politics make strange bedfellows, and war requires alliances. As long as it were WELL understood that such alliances would be TEMPORARY, I'd approve of White nationalists working with certain Arab groups.

HOWEVER, as a caveat to any sort of working relationship bewteen Whites and Muslims, I'd insist that the Arabs get their people out of Europe. That would be the VERY FIRST stipulation to the contract.

Old January 10th, 2009 #23
Eilert
Blood Snob

In Braun's defense, it should be mentioned that a short time before he was murdered by ZOG, Bob Mathews had made plans to travel to the Mid-East to talk business with militant Muslims. Hence, the idea can't be all bad . . .

Old January 10th, 2009 #24
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
The more I think and read and think and read some more, the more I come to the conclusion that racially conscious Whites must form alliances with Islamists
As far as I'm concerned, anyone that forms an "alliance" with Muslims are the enemy of the White Race.

Old January 10th, 2009 #25
brutus

RE: Mack Bartlow

YOU are an enemy of the White race! Only a friend of the jew or an idiot would not want a united front of all nations fighting against the jew.

BTW - Are you Sean Hannity?

Old January 10th, 2009 #26
Mike Jahn
Banned

White Nationalists don't need alliances with random Muslims, we need alliances with Muslim nation-states who fight against Zionism. That's why these news stories about Muslim murders of individual Whites or riots in Europe is irrelevant because those are stateless Muslims. Ahmadinejad of Iran doesn't order rapes of White women in Paris. If you believe that he does you've bought into Israeli propaganda coming from NeoCon media which proclaims the existence of an International Muslim conspiracy.

Old January 10th, 2009 #27
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post

White Nationalists don't need alliances with random Muslims, we need alliances with Muslim nation-states who fight against Zionism.
Exactly. And as I'm sure you'd agree, such alliances would be based on POLITICAL NECESSITY, not FRIENDSHIP.

Quote:

That's why these news stories about Muslim murders of individual Whites or riots in Europe is irrelevant because those are stateless Muslims.
Well, I certainly wouldn't say they're irrelevant. As long as a SINGLE Arab resides in ANY White land, such stories are critical.

Quote:

Ahmadinejad of Iran doesn't order rapes of White women in Paris.
Correct, but it sure would be nice if he ordered all Iranians OUT of Paris.

Quote:

If you believe that he does you've bought into Israeli propaganda coming from NeoCon media which proclaims the existence of an International Muslim conspiracy.
My wife insists on listening to that nasally jew Michael Weiner (Savage). I've noticed he uses the term "Islamo-fascist" often. (Ironic coming from a supporter of Israel.) What's really funny is when his lemming listeners call in and mispronounce the term . . .

Old January 10th, 2009 #28
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: Mack Bartlow

YOU are an enemy of the White race! Only a friend of the jew or an idiot would not want a united front of all nations fighting against the jew.

BTW - Are you Sean Hannity?

Sean Hannity supports Muslims in the US. He parrots the Bush mantra of a "peaceful religion" and says the religion has been "hijacked". When callers call his bullshit he calls them "racist". Especially when they ask why Bush would allow millions of Muslim invaders and an open border after 9/11. So that makes YOU on the side of Hannity, not me. I've been called a "racist" by Neocons on other forums for asking the same thing.

Furthermore, Jewish organizations including the ADL support unabated immigration into the US including Muslims. In fact, always an ACLU lawyer defending Muslims from "discrimination". That puts YOU on the side of the "United Front" with and not "against".

And all those rapes, assaults, murders in Europe and "pack rapes" against Aussie women are solely race based attacks against WHITES. In fact, Muslim clerics not only defend such attacks but state OPENLY that Islam demands the attacks take place as a DUTY to Islam. Your friends and allies.

As an American Nationalist I support Whites far more than 99% of so-called "White Nationalists".

Old January 10th, 2009 #29
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Only a friend of the jew or an idiot would not want a united front of all nations fighting against the jew.
"A third fundamental is that we must not foolishly imagine that we can achieve some quick and easy victory by building alliances with people whose goals or interests are essentially different from ours -- Middle Easterners or other non-Whites, for example -- or even with people who believe that their goals and interests are different from ours, as is the case with any of our people who still are under the influence of Jewish ideology: Sam Kiley, for example. We must count only on ourselves: on those whose most essential interests are the same as ours and who understand and accept that fact."
—Dr. William L. Pierce
Idiot, Friend of the Jew
Text
MP3

Last edited by Myles; January 10th, 2009 at 05:21 PM.

Old January 10th, 2009 #30
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
"A third fundamental is that we must not foolishly imagine that we can achieve some quick and easy victory by building alliances with people whose goals or interests are essentially different from ours -- Middle Easterners or other non-Whites, for example -- or even with people who believe that their goals and interests are different from ours, as is the case with any of our people who still are under the influence of Jewish ideology: Sam Kiley, for example. We must count only on ourselves: on those whose most essential interests are the same as ours and who understand and accept that fact."
—Dr. William L. Pierce
Idiot, Friend of the Jew
Text
MP3
Pierce died in 2002 which was before the Iraq war so he had no idea the extent of Pro Israel sentiment that would be generated by NeoCon radio and the Fox News channel from 2003-present day. In America (forget Europe) Anti-Islam rhetoric is a NeoCon's game which serves only to benefit the foreign policy agenda of Israel.

And the claims Mack Bartlow made about Sean Hannity protecting Islam, that policy has been introduced in the last year or so on his forum and radio show but very few of his fans/listeners take it seriously, how could they? All they've heard since 9-11 and the start of the war in Iraq is that there is a global Muslim conspiracy to take over the world.

Last edited by Mike Jahn; January 10th, 2009 at 05:35 PM.

Old January 10th, 2009 #31
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Pierce died in 2002 which was before the Iraq war so he had no idea the extent of Pro Israel sentiment that would be generated by NeoCon radio and the Fox News channel from 2003-present day. In America (forget Europe) Anti-Islam rhetoric is a NeoCon's game which serves only to benefit the foreign policy agenda of Israel.
Fantastic point. Had Dr. Pierce lived, I'm sure he'd be broadcasting in Arabic and distributing National Alliance literature in the Middle East by now. Hell, he might have even grown a beard, donned a taqiyah and converted to Islam!

"And now, this week's American Dissident Voices broadcast, by Sheikh William Pierce Shabazz."

Old January 10th, 2009 #32
Bardamu
Banned

The final backup plan is conversion to Islam but we are a long way from that drastic solution. Many of us won't even be alive. But until all is lost we will continue as we are, a squabbling bunch of individualistic misfits. We have nothing to offer Islam anyway, other than our lands.

Old January 10th, 2009 #33
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
The final backup plan is conversion to Islam but we are a long way from that drastic solution.
LOL!

Thanks dude. I literally laughed out loud on that one.

Old January 10th, 2009 #34
George Witzgall

Quote:
The final backup plan is conversion to Islam but we are a long way from that drastic solution. Many of us won't even be alive. But until all is lost we will continue as we are, a squabbling bunch of individualistic misfits. We have nothing to offer Islam anyway, other than our lands.
I thought the final backup plan was genetic merger with the Arabs?

Old January 10th, 2009 #35
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

Anti-Islam rhetoric is a NeoCon's game which serves only to benefit the foreign policy agenda of Israel.
That's not entirely true, comrade. Whenever "anti-Islam rhetoric" encourages Arabs to leave Europe, it doesn't help jews. It helps WHITES.

The kikes want the muzzies to STAY in Europe, because it serves the dual purpose of promoting White genocide and setting up a straw man.

Old January 10th, 2009 #36
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Fantastic point. Had Dr. Pierce lived, I'm sure he'd be broadcasting in Arabic and distributing National Alliance literature in the Middle East by now. Hell, he might have even grown a beard, donned a taqiyah and converted to Islam!

"And now, this week's American Dissident Voices broadcast, by Sheikh William Pierce Shabazz."

Yeah and I'm sure I said he should convert to Islam you fucking idiot. Do you know that David Duke visited Syria and was welcomed there quite favorably? Oh yeah I doubt that you even know where Syria is, just another low IQ shitbag who has no concept of political strategy.

Old January 10th, 2009 #37
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
That's not entirely true, comrade. Whenever "anti-Islam rhetoric" encourages Arabs to leave Europe, it doesn't help jews. It helps WHITES.

The kikes want the muzzies to STAY in Europe, because it serves the dual purpose of promoting White genocide and setting up a straw man.
Do you see America's White Republicans removing Muslims from Europe?

Old January 10th, 2009 #38
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post

This is true. The Muslims already have allies in the West, the Jews. If Jews had their way every Palestinian in the territories would be moved to the USA, where the American taxpayer would pick up the resettlement tab. Can't you just hear them in the backrooms trading Western lands for title to Israel.

Old January 10th, 2009 #39
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
This is true. The Muslims already have allies in the West, the Jews. If Jews had their way every Palestinian in the territories would be moved to the USA, where the American taxpayer would pick up the resettlement tab. Can't you just hear them in the backrooms trading Western lands for title to Israel.
Muslims are the only group in the world who still hates Jews and does something about it. I don't see the John McCain loving NeoCons taking the battle to the Jews and White Nationalists aren't even on the radar screen of American politics.

Old January 10th, 2009 #40
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

Do you see America's White Republicans removing Muslims from Europe?
Of course not. But that isn't what I meant.

I meant that "anti-Islam rhetoric" has the potential to stir up nationalist sentiment, which is good for the pro-White cause. The fact that the neo-cons are the ones who often spout such rhetoric is irrelevant.

Thread