VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2009 #1
remnant

Default HT moving markets? WTF??

I got this email this morning from a reputable European Bank:

The Turner Radio Network has obtained "stress test" results for the top 19 Banks in the USA.

The stress tests were conducted to determine how well, if at all, the top 19 banks in the USA could withstand further or future economic hardship.

When the tests were completed, regulators within the Treasury and inside the Federal Reserve began bickering with each other as to whether or not the test results should be made public. That bickering continues to this very day as evidenced by this "main stream media" report.

The Turner Radio Network has obtained the stress test results. They are very bad. The most salient points from the stress tests appear below.

etc. - the rest is on Hal's Blog.

Later on , Kudlow is in CNBC talking about The "Turner Network Report "as if it was a major media outlet. Things are getting hot, Folks. Kudlow is always used as a Fed plant to spread disinfo; looks like they are using Hal now to do the same.

UPDATE

Treasury Says ‘No Basis’ to Report on Bank Testing (Update2)
Share | Email | Print | A A A

By Vincent Del Giudice and Nick Baker

April 20 (Bloomberg) -- A U.S. Treasury spokesman said there’s no basis to a blog posting that buffeted financial stocks by saying that most of the nation’s largest banks are insolvent.

Andrew Williams, a Treasury spokesman, dismissed the report from Hal Turner of North Bergen, New Jersey, “particularly given we don’t have stress test results yet.” Turner has advocated violence against blacks, Jews and immigrants on his Web site and Internet radio show, according to the Anti- Defamation League, created in 1913 to monitor anti-Semitism.

The Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund, an exchange-traded fund tracking banks, brokerages and insurers, fell to $10.62 from $10.75 in six minutes after FlyOnTheWall.com cited Turner’s blog post at 8:14 a.m. in New York. At 8:30 a.m., FlyOnTheWall advised readers to disregard the earlier story.

The XLF, as the financial ETF is known, sank to $9.87 at 4 p.m. in New York after JPMorgan Chase & Co. said banks worldwide are likely to realize about $400 billion more in losses on soured assets, requiring further injections of government capital.

In his blog posting, Turner said 16 of the banks are “already technically insolvent.” He mentioned HSBC Holdings Plc as one of the lenders. HSBC isn’t among the 19 banks being examined, according to the government.

Reached by telephone, Turner declined to say who would have given him the government’s so-called stress test of the 19 biggest U.S. banks. The Federal Reserve has said it plans to release results on May 4.

Turner, when asked if one of the quotes on the ADL Web site sounded like something he once said, replied that “it certainly fits the niche of the radio show at the time.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...seA&refer=home

Old April 20th, 2009 #2
cygnet

Yes, WBBM radio in Chicago today mentioned that the stress test results had been leaked on the Turner Radio Network blog and that this may have influenced today's market. I was surprised that Hal's site was mentioned in the mainsteam media. Perhaps it is an omen.

Old April 20th, 2009 #3
H.B.

This has got to be the most off-the-wall thing ever published on Bloomberg - Hal Turner influenced the markets, LMFAO!!!

This is beyond bizarre - maybe the entire financial system is about to collapse and this is an effort to get the public to blame the critics of the people who caused the collapse - instead of blaming the people who actually caused the collapse?

Old April 20th, 2009 #4
Horseman

It's hard to take seriously a man who writes about the ludicrous Amero coins of the future. But I suppose his blog post is intriguing if it turns out it's somehow true. I don't know what I'm doing, why am I listening to this guy? haha.
here's the link to his blog. Wait and see I guess.

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.c...st-reults.html

Old April 20th, 2009 #5
jimmy smith

That HT post is all over: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22LE...+Test+Results+!

tickerforum thread on it: http://www.tickerforum.org/cgi-ticke...www?post=91887

I guess they don't know who Hal Turner is?

Old April 20th, 2009 #6
OTPTT
Banned

I wonder who is in charge of security at the Turner home?

Old April 20th, 2009 #7
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

I'm telling you people, you just don't piss Hal Turner off! Someone did, and now he is going to cause an economic depression.

Edit: I hope this isn't a set up to crack down on "extremism" on the internet.

Old April 20th, 2009 #8
Kievsky

That's damned funny -- Hal Turner being quoted as a source on Bloomberg! I had to click the link to believe my lyin' eyes! And quick mention of Hal's politics, and otherwise trying to quell the rumor! High comedy!

Old April 20th, 2009 #9
Sean Gruber

Is Hal shorting?

Be careful: he might cause another earthquake next!

Hey Hal: give us some money.

Less talk, more action

Old April 20th, 2009 #10
jimmy smith

CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/id/30307192

Old April 20th, 2009 #11
Dylan Jones

Hal Turner's trolling finally paying off? This is so LOL I am speechless. You have to give him credit, he sure can stir shit up.

Old April 20th, 2009 #12
jimmy smith

Hal's latest:

U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission calls TRN about "Stress Test" Story

North Bergen, NJ -- This afternoon at around 3:00 PM eastern US time, Turner Radio Network (TRN) received a call from John Polesi at the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission in Washington, DC.

Mr. Polise asked about our story concerning the "stress test" as reported lower on this page. He specifically asked if we did, in fact, have a copy of the report?

I asked why he wanted to know? He replied "it is a material document."

He went on to say that the SEC is trying to determine what aspects of the report - if any - the SEC might require publicly traded companies to disclose publicly. I replied that I am aware that such discussions have been taking place between the SEC, the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve and that reports of those discussions have appeared in the main stream media of late.

He then asked "If I send you a request for documents, will you send the report to me?" I replied, "Would the request be a Subpoena?" He responded "No" and then asked, "If the request did come in the form of a Subpoena, if I got the Commission to approve one, would you supply the document?" I responded "We would have to speak with our legal counsel first, but I suspect we would move to quash any such Subpoena."

He thanked me for my time and hung up.

Caller ID indicated the call originated from 202-551-2000, but that is a non-working number. So we called directory assistance in Washington, DC and obtained the correct number for the US SEC.

After dialing the correct number, we got an automated attendant and selected 5 for the SEC media office. A young man named Kevin answered and confirmed for us that John Polise does work for the Enforcement Division of the SEC and that all telephone calls originating from their office show up on caller ID with that non-working phone number. As such, it appears this inquiry was legitimate.

Clearly, our report about the bank stress test results has struck a raw nerve in Washington, DC and elsewhere. To have both the United States Treasury comment on our story and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission call us literally within hours of our report indicates how seriously the powers-that-be are taking our revelations.

If there was nothing to our report, why all the fuss?

If they think anyone at TRN might be intimidated by a federal inquiry, they are sadly mistaken.

We have successfully defeated investigations by the FBI, The Joint Terrorism Task Force, The US Secret Service, the US Marshal Service, the US Capitol Police and a host of state and local law enforcement agencies over the past eight years of our existence. The SEC doesn't phase us at all.

We've ruffled a lot of feathers with this report. Stay tuned for further developments.

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.c...ion-calls.html

Old April 20th, 2009 #13
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
This is beyond bizarre - maybe the entire financial system is about to collapse and this is an effort to get the public to blame the critics of the people who caused the collapse - instead of blaming the people who actually caused the collapse?
Yes, blame the collapse of capitalism on White racists.

_

Old April 21st, 2009 #14
brutus

The banks are screwed and there are too many witnesses privy to the real numbers within the banks for the jew to cover-up their dire straights.

The jew might have been able to contain this problem when they dominated all media. However today they obviously can't control the information being put out on the internet.

The jew is in wild damage control mode. Their media conductors continue to nonchalantly wave their batons behind the orchestra of talking heads as if everything is OK. But we can see the beads of sweat rolling down the sides of their rat faces and we see the involuntary twitches at the corners of their plastic smiles. The glib liars have become stuttering Porky Pigs.

Their only hope now lies within the stupidity of masses and their inability to see that they've been robbed blind. But this pesky internet is wising-up the masses.

And Hal Turner is speeding up that process by supplying jew-damning information to the people a month in advance.

Good for you Hal!

Old April 21st, 2009 #15
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

This is absolutely hilarious!

Maybe The Weather Channel will report Hal's next earthquake threat.

Old April 21st, 2009 #16
Zenos

Looks like the powers that be are protesting too much to Hal's stunt, that's telling right there.

I have no idea if Hal actually has the report or not, but at this point it doesn't matter, their reaction to it tells me that the real report is probably as bad or worse than what Hal posted.

The recession isn't bottoming out at all, like we were led to believe.

Old April 21st, 2009 #17
Axel Faaborg

This has to be the strangest and most hilarious thing I've read in a long time.

Old April 21st, 2009 #18
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

I thought analysts were masters of the universe, not some Hal turner listener.

Or maybe Hal is an FBI plant.

He seems very similiar to Eric Cartman from South Park (FBI SHOW).

Are we going to follow him and then reject him in the end.

Last edited by Troy Alexander; April 21st, 2009 at 07:19 AM.

Old April 21st, 2009 #19
Brett Quinn
Banned

Dusting off the contintental shelf, causing earthquakes, and now single handely crashing the markets. Is there anything Hal Turner can't do?

Old April 21st, 2009 #20
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Hal Turner for the win!

Tags
hal turner, scams the market

Thread