Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,349
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Letter from Bill White + Ongoing Trial Coverage (12/09 forward)

[I received this handwritten letter from Bill White recently. He remains in jail; legal action resumes Dec. 9th in Roanoke, Va. Needless to say, I can't vouch for any information in here, draw your own conclusions. Also, there are a few words I couldn't make out, noted in text. The underlining is his.]

Scan of letter (added 1/2/10): [PDF]

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 2nd, 2010 at 09:26 PM.
 
Old December 5th, 2009 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,349
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[Handwritten in pen on yellow paper, from Bill White]

NOVEMBER 16, 2009

Alex:

I'm sending you this because, while I have shared the story of my arrest and detention with several newspapers, I have not given the full story to anyone who may be willing to publish it in an uncensored form. I thought you may have that intent - you are certainly the most widely read of those who might.

I have seen very little of the press surrounding my case, but am aware what the government has said about me. The truth, which is that the government has attempted to infiltrate and use the American National Socialist Workers Party as a terrorist organization, repeatedly failed to set me up, and, in failing, decided to arrest me and brutalize me into confessing to crimes I didn't commit. Such is the new 'kwa.

In early 2007, a government task force was erected in Washington to prosecute me, probably in response to my publishing of Eric Hunt's statement on the kidnapping of Elie Wiesel. By mid-2007, no later than July, Michael Burks, my Midwestern Regional Director, was working in the employ of an as-yet unnamed private anti-racist group, deliberately disrupting my activities and alienating other members of the group. Two others with similar agendas -- Justin Boyer and Tim Bland -- I was able to identify; Burks clung on right about to the end.

In September 2007, the government began active disruption of my activities in response to the Jena 6 campaign. The first effort to frame me came with the staged "hate crime" in October of that year.

The group Citizens Against Hate, working with the Roanoke NAACP, solicited a local crack dealer and pimp to attack me while driving down the street. Whether or not the FBI and DOJ were in on planning that attack is unclear. However, they were behind the "deal" offered me by the Commonwealth of Virginia to drop all charges against both of us. I demanded trial, and, as reported in the paper, the crack dealer was convicted and I was acquitted. Had I accepted the deal to drop all state changes, DOJ lawyers were in the courtroom waiting to charge me with "hate crimes" that they knew to be fraudulent. I dodged that bullet.

In response, in January 2008, a phony civil suit was brought against me to use civil process to try to fish out criminal evidence. A series of bogus subpoenas, all eventually quashed or modified by the courts, were filed against me to attempt to gain access to my computers, and two acts of bogus criminal complaints were sworn out against me in Norfolk, Virginia, for allegedly "threatening" lawyers involved in prosecution of "civil rights" cases. As reported in the "Stellman opinion" [Ed - not sure if Stellman or Stillman] (In Re: William A. White ED Va 2008) [Ed - again, not entirely sure here - 'ED'], those complaints were dismissed as protected speech.

But here is where the investigation began in earnest.

Mike Burks, Dan Jones, Phil Anderson, Robert Campbell and probably others unknown were first approached by FBI agents in late March and early April 2008, just prior to our Chicago dinner. By no later than that time, Burks, who was to be the star witness against me in Chicago, became a formal federal informer. Robert Campbell, who did not become an informer, was approached by two agents who told him they knew I was not committing crimes but wanted me to be, and was further told he'd be paid a large sum of money and "set up for life" if he would commit or aid an FBI agent in committing a violent act of domestic terrorism and frame me for it. When he threatened to turn this information over to me, the FBI told him he'd be physically harmed if he shared his story. And so the tone was set for this investigation.

From April 2008 through October 2008, Michael Burks and others recorded my phone calls, sidestepping the wiretap law. I was approached by at least seven individuals on the government payroll who asked me to commit crimes with them. One posed as a fellow just out of the army, said he "had weapons and people" and "was ready to go" to commit a terrorist act in the Seattle area. I told him never to talk to me again. Another pretended to be an investor, "Michael Klein," who DIP-funded [Ed - not sure 'DIP' is right] Chapter 11 estates. He had me going until he suggested I do an illegal insider trade involving a partnership owned by an offshore corporation I would control. I told him that was illegal and to never call me again. In fact, during my case in Chicago, the government tried to "lose" dozens of hours of tape of me telling people I didn't want to commit crimes.

There is also a stack of witness reports from me consisting of FBI agents banging on my door and being told I didn't want to speak to them, and reports of agents following my car, six inches from the back bumper, trying to push me off the road and force me to talk to them -- once while my then eight-month-old daughter was riding in the back seat. That agent recorded himself saying he didn't care if babies died because he was going to "get" me.

So, with this background, we come to my arrest, torture, detention and eventual acquittal in Chicago, and the case that is now being dismissed in Roanoke.

In September 2008, I announced my intent to publish the now infamous "Kill This Nigger?" magazine, which included an article on Mark Hoffman, a tainted juror and jury foreman in the Matt Hale trial. If you've seen the online version of the magazine, you'll know the cover article was on the need the Jewish media had to incite "white supremacists" to assassinate Obama to complete his deification, not a screed inviting violence. We now know though, through discovery, that a member of Obama's campaign staff contacted Patrick Fitzgerald, the US Attorney for Chicago, to demand my arrest.

The more substantial reason for my arrest, though, was my article exposing the fact the US Attorney's Office in Chicago, in cooperation with [Matt] Hale's attorney, Thomas Durkin, fixed the jury by placing Hoffman, the homosexual Jew with the black boyfriend, on it. While in Chicago, my investigative staff spoke to a former employee of Durkin who confirmed that Durkin threw the case and worked with Fitzgerald to railroad Hale.

To stop publication of the magazine, I was arrested October 17, 2008, on a trumped-up warrant of solicitation of a violent felony against a federal juror. On two occasions prior to my arrest, the FBI had, via Michael Burks, tape recorded me instructing Phil Anderson to find out why the FBI felt someone was going to harm Mr. Hoffman and stop them. The FBI tried to lose these tapes, and on March 19, 2009, actually gave us a witness statement by Michael Burks stating he "did not remember being present" for phone conversations he recorded. Had Burks not bragged up and down the internet, the government may never have admitted them, but in July 2009, the US Attorney's Office finally admitted to the tapes, saying they had been "lost" because they were made by "another jurisdiction."

So the government arrested me for soliciting a violent felony while having private tapes of me saying I did not want anyone harmed and asking people to stop any effort to do so.

In this last memo, they stated they "had not reviewed" the tapes, and thus "did not know" if they contained exculpatory evidence.

But my arrest was the start, not the end, of the investigation.

After my arrest, the government told the world I was a "serial killer," and told the Deputies at the Roanoke City Jail I was a "domestic terrorist." Claiming they had been informed of a plot to "bomb" the Poff Federal Building, I was subjected to coercive interrogation techniques a la Guantanamo Bay. For six days, until just after my second bond hearing, in the Roanoke City Jail I was kept in a tiny room under a bright light 24 hours a day, was denied phone calls, hygiene, visits and sleep (via efforts to wake me every hour) while I was interrogated periodically by US marshals about crimes I knew nothing about. Eventually, those statements will be made public - I implicated no one and confessed to nothing, despite a near-total psychic collapse. (Try not sleeping for six days - it's not good.)

It was in this condition I was [indeciph. - dragged?] before the world to testify at my show trial detention hearing, October 22, 2008.

And while I was moved to a segregation unit, I was continually abused from the day of my arrest until December 29, 2008, in an effort to break me and make me both confess to crimes I didn't commit and cooperate against other white activists being targeted by "Operation Hopeful Eagle," the Obama administration's ongoing effort to break the "white supremacist" movement.

On arrival in Chicago, I was kept five days in a filthy unheated cell, without sheets and with one torn blanket and some ragged clothes, while temperatures went to 30 below. I spent two days in a cell flooded with human excrement. Until December 29, I was almost entirely denied visits and phone calls and kept in strict isolation as a "terrorist." And, I was told if I didn't cooperate and plea, I would face that the rest of my life, as Hale has.

The only trouble the government had is that my charge only carried ten years, but they originally concocted a sentencing scheme of soliciting murder in furtherance of domestic terrorism - which carries a life sentence (level 43 category VI plus 15 levels [?] of enhancement). To "fix" this, they threw at me this second indictment, which I now face in Roanoke. The charges here are mostly low-level, but had I had a guideline of "life" in Chicago, I could've been given the maximum on all of them.

Really, what the government expected to happen is for my arrest to frighten other ANSWP activists into confessing various criminal conspiracies before the Roanoke Grand Jury. While Dan Jones was frightened into becoming another informer (his "freebillwhite.com" website has been an FBI front), no one confessed any conspiracies. So, rather than walk away from this investigation, the government pulled out "cold cases" they had previously decided did not merit prosecution, and threw them at me. Some of them have not even been fully investigated, and, just a week ago, the government was denied a continuance they requested to "finish investigating" some of the cases.

And so I sit here in jail, detained 13 months for crimes I didn't commit, and acts that are not crimes.

A few other interesting points that have come out of the discovery and evidence in this case:

Mike Burks is the one who suggested to me the "Lynch the Jena 6" campaign. Apparently, this was done because the organization paying him -- almost surely the Southern Poverty Law Center -- felt there had not been enough authentic "white supremacist" opposition to them.

Shortly after my arrest, Maureen Mazzola, an agent of the FBI, interviewed Phil Anderson, the former ANSWP Illinois leader, and falsified a witness statement from him in an effort to use it as "relevant conduct" in case of a plea agreement. Among things she did is claim I had been involved in "over 150" crimes against federal officials and "civil rights" activists, and edit Phil's words - he said I called him to find out if anyone was planning to harm Hoffman and stop them; she wrote I called him to find out if anyone was going to harm Hoffman as I wanted. And so on. We have asked criminal obstruction charges be brought against her and she is, to my understanding, now under investigation.

Now, after December 29, the government's attitude changed towards me, somewhat. I was allowed in general population, given 300 minutes a month of phone calls and regular visits, and told if I'd plea and cooperate I could be released almost immediately. Without cooperation, the government came down from a guideline of life to 30 months. I still refused, and was frequently harassed and targeted by staff, but was not again abused as I had been with the exception of two periods, once timed with the removal of my tainted judge, and once timed with the dismissal of my case, when I spent a week under investigation in solitary confinement for imagined offenses.

In June of 2009, after the Holocaust museum shootings, a round up of white activists occurred, and that was when I heard, during an NPR broadcast, an FBI agent discussing "Operation Hopeful Eagle."

Apparently, the Obama administration has decided to "take control" of the "white supremacist" movement by bribing white leaders to cooperate with the FBI and arresting those who won't. While I was in Chicago, Hal Turner and David and Dennis Mahon were brought in. Hal has admitted to being an informer - it was his reason given for release on bond at his Chicago hearing. Still, he and the Mahons were being held in the same punishment and isolation wing I'd been in. I am told Hal is cooperating and now free. The Mahons were apparently set up by a pretty girl who, at first, pretended to be broken down on the side of the road, then drug them into a conspiracy to bomb her "boyfriend's" house.

I am also aware Dan Jones was arrested in September and was released afterwards on bond. He is currently working for the FBI - since his release he has approached and tried to set up Robert Campbell, Chris Drake and my wife (who has almost never had any political involvement in anything).

There have probably been other arrests as well I'm unaware of, and there have been minor arrests, such as the recent conviction of Elisha Strom for distributing criticisms of the Botetourt [sp?] County Vice Squad.

So now I sit, four months after my case was dismissed July 21st, and two months after my most recent (and third) release order, as the Fourth Circuit has ruled that apparent innocence is not sufficient reason to grant bond. Dec 2nd we will have a hearing to dismiss my charges and, if the judge wishes to hear additional evidence before dismissal, trial will begin around Dec 9th.

I cannot discuss the current discovery in detail, but I can say that we know all of the Roanoke cases are "cold cases" the FBI decided not to prosecute, and were resurrected in retaliation for my acquittal in Norfolk. In one case, we have a statement from the "victim" saying they were not "threatened" and they did not want me prosecuted. In another, the phone calls I'm alleged to have made were made by Mike Burks, imitating me. In the Leonard Pitts case, the FBI Agent, David Church, testified in open court Oct 19th, 20008, that I had nothing to do with any "threats." I just spent the afternoon receiving documents showing one of the cases was closed at the request of the victim and because it did not constitute a crime in May 2007 - but was resurrected by a call from the DOJ more than a year later, when the Norfolk case went down in flames.

So, Alex, I hope some of this is helpful to your readers. The government spent years trying to entrap me, and when I refused to commit a crime, had me arrested on charges they knew were bogus, and then lied to the press to railroad me into detention, where I was systematically brutalized over several months and told the only way out was to "confess" to those crimes I did not commit, and then cooperate and entrap other whites.

Those who have cooperated have gotten bond, but because I "show no remorse," as the government put it in their brief to the 4th Circuit, I am held without bond, because the "appearance of innocence" is not sufficient reason to keep me out of jail.

The [? - ihna] has come, and this kind of repression is what black communism looks like.

If you can make any of this information public, I'd appreciate it. I should be out and done in a few weeks, but white people need to know this stuff is happening now.


Sincerely,

Bill White

P.S.: I can no longer blame people like Glenn Miller or David Duke who have pled guilty out of fear of the federal government. Nor can I blame those who cooperate out of fear. Under torture, or threat of torture, admitting crimes you didn't commit and confessing to whatever is wanted is not irrational. But those who lie out of malice or for money are very low in my book - and most of the informers on my case were of the latter sort.

I am just fortunate to have had two excellent legal teams and a lot of personal support from so many people. Without them and their hard investigative work, I may have been railroaded for life before a fixed Chicago judge and convicted of these lies.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 5th, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
 
Old December 5th, 2009 #3
Eric-Hunt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13
Eric-Hunt
Default Please get this to Mr. White's family

I was sent an email about this letter, and I feel I need to respond.

I don't agree with much of what is written on these blogs and forums, but fully understand why you are enraged.

This is what I wrote Bill White's lawyers on October 5th, they never responded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

from Eric Hunt <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM
subject Regarding the Bill White Case
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details Oct 5

My name is Eric Hunt, I believe I am named in an indictment involving Mr. White.

I was subpoenaed by the FBI in San Francisco to testify against Bill White on September 11th, 2008. (within days of being let out of jail and on parole)

I guess I was supposed to be the Federal Prosecutor's main witness.

They flew me into Roanoke a few weeks later, and before I was supposed to testify, Mr. Bondorant, my Federal Public Defender, David Church of the FBI, and another man, I do not recall his name, went over a bunch of internet postings they claimed linked me to Bill White.

All of these writings were written when I was already in a locked facility, so they were written by someone else, the FBI apparently does not care to look into who, yet still names me as a key part of their indictment.

The other man in the meeting said he was from the "Civil Rights" division in Washington D.C., I believe. After his nasty treatment of me, and storming out of the room in a huff and not returning, only months later did I realize he is almost certainly Jewish and has a personal vendetta against Mr. White. I would like to know if you could get this man's name, because I believe he is behind the targeting of Mr. White.

The FBI never investigated who posted these lies under my name, on a site called "killjewsdotcom.blogspot.com", which did poison press coverage of my trial and my right to a fair trial. They never investigated that a violent, militant group called the Jewish Defense Organization claimed to have "discovered" these posts. This organization threatened far worse than Bill White, and in specific terms against me and actually threatened violence against any lawyer who defended me (I beat almost all of my charges and received time served for grabbing Elie Wiesel by the sleeve).

I was never a member of Bill White's organization, the only contact I can recall is sending his website that email rant I wrote, several days after I already sent it to the mainstream media, because I found a link to his site on google when I searched "Elie Wiesel."

I am extremely concerned about this case's ramifications for free speech in America. Protecting "Revolutionary" free speech is precisely what the founders intended.

I am extremely concerned about the double standard of the FBI not prosecuting organizations such as the JDO.

I was never involved with Bill White, or a member of his organization, yet supposedly I am being used as a key piece of evidence which could put him away for the rest of his life.

Bill White had no influence on my actions.

I think Bill White may have even given out my family's address on the internet.

That really makes me upset, but I think proves that Bill White gives out addresses of both his "enemies" and even perceived allies. Isn't one of the primary charges against him posting the addresses of his enemies?

I would like to help get Bill White out of jail so he can be with his family again.


-----------------------------------------------------

I also tried to send this to the email on the website, the person responded that it could not be forwarded to his family, they didn't know how to contact them.

I feel Bill White's lawyer saw the email and chose to disregard it.

This was before my lawsuit against Spielberg and Zisblatt.

So whoever contacts Bill White can please send him a copy of what I've been trying to send to his legal team.

----------------------------------------------------------

By the way, these bastards did the same thing to me.

Bill writes -

"For six days, until just after my second bond hearing, in the Roanoke City Jail I was kept in a tiny room under a bright light 24 hours a day, was denied phone calls, hygiene, visits and sleep (via efforts to wake me every hour)"


Eric -

While I was in the Somerset County Jail, I had the lights on me 24 hours a day, they didn't give me a mattress, I was on a rock hard plastic mat which bruised my hip bones. I wasn't allowed a shower for days, which is why my hair is oily as hell in my courtroom photographs. When they first booked me, they made me take a shower very quickly, which is why my hair looks like it does in the original.

---------------------------------------------

Basically if Bill doesn't know, a Jewish Supremacist in the FBI's Civil Rights Division is the one making his life hell.

They never brought me in to testify because they would have looked like idiots and the case would have fallen apart. After meeting with me, they also saw that I'm likeable and not at all how the Jewish media portrays me, and would never have brought me in front of the grand jury.

Yet I'm still named on Bill White's indictment!

I'm listed as a victim / witness in this case and that's what I have to say.
 
Old December 5th, 2009 #4
Eric-Hunt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13
Eric-Hunt
Default

Bill White writes -

"I'm sending you this because, while I have shared the story of my arrest and detention with several newspapers, I have not given the full story to anyone who may be willing to publish it in an uncensored form. I thought you may have that intent - you are certainly the most widely read of those who might."

---------------------------------------------

Eric - That's basically why I sent my rant to Bill White in 2007. because people like him bypass the media blackout and are willing to publish letters uncensored.

-----------------------------------------------

The Jew in the FBI's "civil rights" division tried to make me their star witness to put away Bill White by having me testify on September 11th, 2008.

Everything he says is true, he is lucky he wasn't labelled a domestic terrorist.

--------------------------------------------------

They served me with this subpoena 6 days after I was released from a year and a half in jail fighting trumped up charges. I didn't want anything to do with Bill White, or the Holocaust myth at the time, and told the truth, I never had anything to do with him, I sent him my poorly written, desperate rant because the mainstream media refused to post it.

I flew into Roanoke on September 24th, left the 25th without seeing a grand jury because the Jewish orchestrated FBI investigation of Bill White presented phony web postings attribute to me created by someone else.

 
Old December 5th, 2009 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Default

These audio recordings of Burks might help Bill and his lawyers if they have not already listened to them.

http://www.michaelburksexposed.com/audio.html
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #6
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut
 
H.T.R.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Posts: 936
H.T.R.
Default

Can you guys now understand what Terrible Tommy means when he says not to, under any circumstances, join any membership groups? I happen to believe Bill White's letter. The lengths that this disgusting disgrace of a government will go to to lock up a person who REPEATEDLY refuses to get involved in illegal activity is almost beyond belief.

I remember the "can anything be gayer than lone wolf" thread Alex, but you have to be able to see why people wouldn't want to involve themselves with a sorted cast of characters such as this.

Blech...a pox upon you ZOG machine, and all of your shitbag, weasel informants who entrap people and create crimes out of thin air.
__________________
"Is there a moron factory working double shift to produce you stream of idiots?"--The Almighty Master Supreme Mayo Alex Linder
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #7
Georgie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,033
Georgie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
Can you guys now understand what Terrible Tommy means when he says not to, under any circumstances, join any membership groups? I happen to believe Bill White's letter. The lengths that this disgusting disgrace of a government will go to to lock up a person who REPEATEDLY refuses to get involved in illegal activity is almost beyond belief.

I remember the "can anything be gayer than lone wolf" thread Alex, but you have to be able to see why people wouldn't want to involve themselves with a sorted cast of characters such as this.

Blech...a pox upon you ZOG machine, and all of your shitbag, weasel informants who entrap people and create crimes out of thin air.
People can think what they will of Metzger but he's right about organizations as they apply to the Kwa. This letter is the perfect example of the ultimate failure of tired tactics and constant creation of membership groups that end up doing nothing and their leaders in jail.

We all know what the next step in everything is, the only problem is who out there is going to give up whatever comfort they have to put their head on the inevitable chopping block and become the 100th monkey. However, we don't need anyone wasting their life on a stupid lowlife nigger on some street corner somewhere.

The question too is, why are they so hell bent on entrapping/framing people? Are they afraid someone will actually start to listen or that they just need some justification for all the tax dollars. Or both?
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,349
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Nope. You guys draw the wrong conclusion. Instead of abandoning groups, which offer the only route to success, you have to vet your members extremely carefully.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #9
R Nokes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[Handwritten in pen on yellow paper, from Bill White]

NOVEMBER 16, 2009

Alex:

I'm sending you this because, while I have shared the story of my arrest and detention with several newspapers, I have not given the full story to anyone who may be willing to publish it in an uncensored form. I thought you may have that intent - you are certainly the most widely read of those who might.

I have seen very little of the press surrounding my case, but am aware what the government has said about me. The truth, which is that the government has attempted to infiltrate and use the American National Socialist Workers Party as a terrorist organization, repeatedly failed to set me up, and, in failing, decided to arrest me and brutalize me into confessing to crimes I didn't commit. Such is the new 'kwa.

In early 2007, a government task force was erected in Washington to prosecute me, probably in response to my publishing of Eric Hunt's statement on the kidnapping of Elie Wiesel. By mid-2007, no later than July, Michael Burks, my Midwestern Regional Director, was working in the employ of an as-yet unnamed private anti-racist group, deliberately disrupting my activities and alienating other members of the group. Two others with similar agendas -- Justin Boyer and Tim Bland -- I was able to identify; Burks clung on right about to the end.

In September 2007, the government began active disruption of my activities in response to the Jena 6 campaign. The first effort to frame me came with the staged "hate crime" in October of that year.

The group Citizens Against Hate, working with the Roanoke NAACP, solicited a local crack dealer and pimp to attack me while driving down the street. Whether or not the FBI and DOJ were in on planning that attack is unclear. However, they were behind the "deal" offered me by the Commonwealth of Virginia to drop all charges against both of us. I demanded trial, and, as reported in the paper, the crack dealer was convicted and I was acquitted. Had I accepted the deal to drop all state changes, DOJ lawyers were in the courtroom waiting to charge me with "hate crimes" that they knew to be fraudulent. I dodged that bullet.

In response, in January 2008, a phony civil suit was brought against me to use civil process to try to fish out criminal evidence. A series of bogus subpoenas, all eventually quashed or modified by the courts, were filed against me to attempt to gain access to my computers, and two acts of bogus criminal complaints were sworn out against me in Norfolk, Virginia, for allegedly "threatening" lawyers involved in prosecution of "civil rights" cases. As reported in the "Stellman opinion" [Ed - not sure if Stellman or Stillman] (In Re: William A. White ED Va 2008) [Ed - again, not entirely sure here - 'ED'], those complaints were dismissed as protected speech.

But here is where the investigation began in earnest.

Mike Burks, Dan Jones, Phil Anderson, Robert Campbell and probably others unknown were first approached by FBI agents in late March and early April 2008, just prior to our Chicago dinner. By no later than that time, Burks, who was to be the star witness against me in Chicago, became a formal federal informer. Robert Campbell, who did not become an informer, was approached by two agents who told him they knew I was not committing crimes but wanted me to be, and was further told he'd be paid a large sum of money and "set up for life" if he would commit or aid an FBI agent in committing a violent act of domestic terrorism and frame me for it. When he threatened to turn this information over to me, the FBI told him he'd be physically harmed if he shared his story. And so the tone was set for this investigation.

From April 2008 through October 2008, Michael Burks and others recorded my phone calls, sidestepping the wiretap law. I was approached by at least seven individuals on the government payroll who asked me to commit crimes with them. One posed as a fellow just out of the army, said he "had weapons and people" and "was ready to go" to commit a terrorist act in the Seattle area. I told him never to talk to me again. Another pretended to be an investor, "Michael Klein," who DIP-funded [Ed - not sure 'DIP' is right] Chapter 11 estates. He had me going until he suggested I do an illegal insider trade involving a partnership owned by an offshore corporation I would control. I told him that was illegal and to never call me again. In fact, during my case in Chicago, the government tried to "lose" dozens of hours of tape of me telling people I didn't want to commit crimes.

There is also a stack of witness reports from me consisting of FBI agents banging on my door and being told I didn't want to speak to them, and reports of agents following my car, six inches from the back bumper, trying to push me off the road and force me to talk to them -- once while my then eight-month-old daughter was riding in the back seat. That agent recorded himself saying he didn't care if babies died because he was going to "get" me.

So, with this background, we come to my arrest, torture, detention and eventual acquittal in Chicago, and the case that is now being dismissed in Roanoke.

In September 2008, I announced my intent to publish the now infamous "Kill This Nigger?" magazine, which included an article on Mark Hoffman, a tainted juror and jury foreman in the Matt Hale trial. If you've seen the online version of the magazine, you'll know the cover article was on the need the Jewish media had to incite "white supremacists" to assassinate Obama to complete his deification, not a screed inviting violence. We now know though, through discovery, that a member of Obama's campaign staff contacted Patrick Fitzgerald, the US Attorney for Chicago, to demand my arrest.

The more substantial reason for my arrest, though, was my article exposing the fact the US Attorney's Office in Chicago, in cooperation with [Matt] Hale's attorney, Thomas Durkin, fixed the jury by placing Hoffman, the homosexual Jew with the black boyfriend, on it. While in Chicago, my investigative staff spoke to a former employee of Durkin who confirmed that Durkin threw the case and worked with Fitzgerald to railroad Hale.

To stop publication of the magazine, I was arrested October 17, 2008, on a trumped-up warrant of solicitation of a violent felony against a federal juror. On two occasions prior to my arrest, the FBI had, via Michael Burks, tape recorded me instructing Phil Anderson to find out why the FBI felt someone was going to harm Mr. Hoffman and stop them. The FBI tried to lose these tapes, and on March 19, 2009, actually gave us a witness statement by Michael Burks stating he "did not remember being present" for phone conversations he recorded. Had Burks not bragged up and down the internet, the government may never have admitted them, but in July 2009, the US Attorney's Office finally admitted to the tapes, saying they had been "lost" because they were made by "another jurisdiction."

So the government arrested me for soliciting a violent felony while having private tapes of me saying I did not want anyone harmed and asking people to stop any effort to do so.

In this last memo, they stated they "had not reviewed" the tapes, and thus "did not know" if they contained exculpatory evidence.

But my arrest was the start, not the end, of the investigation.

After my arrest, the government told the world I was a "serial killer," and told the Deputies at the Roanoke City Jail I was a "domestic terrorist." Claiming they had been informed of a plot to "bomb" the Poff Federal Building, I was subjected to coercive interrogation techniques a la Guantanamo Bay. For six days, until just after my second bond hearing, in the Roanoke City Jail I was kept in a tiny room under a bright light 24 hours a day, was denied phone calls, hygiene, visits and sleep (via efforts to wake me every hour) while I was interrogated periodically by US marshals about crimes I knew nothing about. Eventually, those statements will be made public - I implicated no one and confessed to nothing, despite a near-total psychic collapse. (Try not sleeping for six days - it's not good.)

It was in this condition I was [indeciph. - dragged?] before the world to testify at my show trial detention hearing, October 22, 2008.

And while I was moved to a segregation unit, I was continually abused from the day of my arrest until December 29, 2008, in an effort to break me and make me both confess to crimes I didn't commit and cooperate against other white activists being targeted by "Operation Hopeful Eagle," the Obama administration's ongoing effort to break the "white supremacist" movement.

On arrival in Chicago, I was kept five days in a filthy unheated cell, without sheets and with one torn blanket and some ragged clothes, while temperatures went to 30 below. I spent two days in a cell flooded with human excrement. Until December 29, I was almost entirely denied visits and phone calls and kept in strict isolation as a "terrorist." And, I was told if I didn't cooperate and plea, I would face that the rest of my life, as Hale has.

The only trouble the government had is that my charge only carried ten years, but they originally concocted a sentencing scheme of soliciting murder in furtherance of domestic terrorism - which carries a life sentence (level 43 category VI plus 15 levels [?] of enhancement). To "fix" this, they threw at me this second indictment, which I now face in Roanoke. The charges here are mostly low-level, but had I had a guideline of "life" in Chicago, I could've been given the maximum on all of them.

Really, what the government expected to happen is for my arrest to frighten other ANSWP activists into confessing various criminal conspiracies before the Roanoke Grand Jury. While Dan Jones was frightened into becoming another informer (his "freebillwhite.com" website has been an FBI front), no one confessed any conspiracies. So, rather than walk away from this investigation, the government pulled out "cold cases" they had previously decided did not merit prosecution, and threw them at me. Some of them have not even been fully investigated, and, just a week ago, the government was denied a continuance they requested to "finish investigating" some of the cases.

And so I sit here in jail, detained 13 months for crimes I didn't commit, and acts that are not crimes.

A few other interesting points that have come out of the discovery and evidence in this case:

Mike Burks is the one who suggested to me the "Lynch the Jena 6" campaign. Apparently, this was done because the organization paying him -- almost surely the Southern Poverty Law Center -- felt there had not been enough authentic "white supremacist" opposition to them.

Shortly after my arrest, Maureen Mazzola, an agent of the FBI, interviewed Phil Anderson, the former ANSWP Illinois leader, and falsified a witness statement from him in an effort to use it as "relevant conduct" in case of a plea agreement. Among things she did is claim I had been involved in "over 150" crimes against federal officials and "civil rights" activists, and edit Phil's words - he said I called him to find out if anyone was planning to harm Hoffman and stop them; she wrote I called him to find out if anyone was going to harm Hoffman as I wanted. And so on. We have asked criminal obstruction charges be brought against her and she is, to my understanding, now under investigation.

Now, after December 29, the government's attitude changed towards me, somewhat. I was allowed in general population, given 300 minutes a month of phone calls and regular visits, and told if I'd plea and cooperate I could be released almost immediately. Without cooperation, the government came down from a guideline of life to 30 months. I still refused, and was frequently harassed and targeted by staff, but was not again abused as I had been with the exception of two periods, once timed with the removal of my tainted judge, and once timed with the dismissal of my case, when I spent a week under investigation in solitary confinement for imagined offenses.

In June of 2009, after the Holocaust museum shootings, a round up of white activists occurred, and that was when I heard, during an NPR broadcast, an FBI agent discussing "Operation Hopeful Eagle."

Apparently, the Obama administration has decided to "take control" of the "white supremacist" movement by bribing white leaders to cooperate with the FBI and arresting those who won't. While I was in Chicago, Hal Turner and David and Dennis Mahon were brought in. Hal has admitted to being an informer - it was his reason given for release on bond at his Chicago hearing. Still, he and the Mahons were being held in the same punishment and isolation wing I'd been in. I am told Hal is cooperating and now free. The Mahons were apparently set up by a pretty girl who, at first, pretended to be broken down on the side of the road, then drug them into a conspiracy to bomb her "boyfriend's" house.

I am also aware Dan Jones was arrested in September and was released afterwards on bond. He is currently working for the FBI - since his release he has approached and tried to set up Robert Campbell, Chris Drake and my wife (who has almost never had any political involvement in anything).

There have probably been other arrests as well I'm unaware of, and there have been minor arrests, such as the recent conviction of Elisha Strom for distributing criticisms of the Botetourt [sp?] County Vice Squad.

So now I sit, four months after my case was dismissed July 21st, and two months after my most recent (and third) release order, as the Fourth Circuit has ruled that apparent innocence is not sufficient reason to grant bond. Dec 2nd we will have a hearing to dismiss my charges and, if the judge wishes to hear additional evidence before dismissal, trial will begin around Dec 9th.

I cannot discuss the current discovery in detail, but I can say that we know all of the Roanoke cases are "cold cases" the FBI decided not to prosecute, and were resurrected in retaliation for my acquittal in Norfolk. In one case, we have a statement from the "victim" saying they were not "threatened" and they did not want me prosecuted. In another, the phone calls I'm alleged to have made were made by Mike Burks, imitating me. In the Leonard Pitts case, the FBI Agent, David Church, testified in open court Oct 19th, 20008, that I had nothing to do with any "threats." I just spent the afternoon receiving documents showing one of the cases was closed at the request of the victim and because it did not constitute a crime in May 2007 - but was resurrected by a call from the DOJ more than a year later, when the Norfolk case went down in flames.

So, Alex, I hope some of this is helpful to your readers. The government spent years trying to entrap me, and when I refused to commit a crime, had me arrested on charges they knew were bogus, and then lied to the press to railroad me into detention, where I was systematically brutalized over several months and told the only way out was to "confess" to those crimes I did not commit, and then cooperate and entrap other whites.

Those who have cooperated have gotten bond, but because I "show no remorse," as the government put it in their brief to the 4th Circuit, I am held without bond, because the "appearance of innocence" is not sufficient reason to keep me out of jail.

The [? - ihna] has come, and this kind of repression is what black communism looks like.

If you can make any of this information public, I'd appreciate it. I should be out and done in a few weeks, but white people need to know this stuff is happening now.


Sincerely,

Bill White

P.S.: I can no longer blame people like Glenn Miller or David Duke who have pled guilty out of fear of the federal government. Nor can I blame those who cooperate out of fear. Under torture, or threat of torture, admitting crimes you didn't commit and confessing to whatever is wanted is not irrational. But those who lie out of malice or for money are very low in my book - and most of the informers on my case were of the latter sort.

I am just fortunate to have had two excellent legal teams and a lot of personal support from so many people. Without them and their hard investigative work, I may have been railroaded for life before a fixed Chicago judge and convicted of these lies.
Touché FBI and DOJ.

I may spend 24 to 30 months in prison but I will be the only ex ANSWP member that does any time. I've been loyal to my comrades but unfortunately the civility was not returned.

I believe Bill came to his conclusions based on what he was told by the FBI and DOJ. I won't judge him now because he doesn't have all the facts.

BTW, If FREEBILLWHITE.com is an FBI front, I will take it down so I don't have to pay for hosting.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #10
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nope. You guys draw the wrong conclusion. Instead of abandoning groups, which offer the only route to success, you have to vet your members extremely carefully.
The character of the organization makes all the difference. If it's an organization of guys that like to get drunk and fantasize out loud about violence, there is going to be trouble. A racist book club on the other hand is pretty safe.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #11
R Nokes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Default

Alex,

Would you mind scanning Bill's letter and posting it?

It's not that I don't trust you but I would like to see the original.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #12
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...
 
Malleus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: because...
Posts: 416
Malleus
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nope. You guys draw the wrong conclusion. Instead of abandoning groups, which offer the only route to success, you have to vet your members extremely carefully.
This has been tried before. In order to pull that off, you'd almost need to listen in on every phone conversation they have with everyone. And review their phone records to make sure they haven't been recently approached by the DA and leaned on for "cooperation." That's way too much footwork and waaaay too much management overhead, particularly for a volunteer org. The logistics of this are extreme once you compute it out.

No, Alex, with all due respect, we're getting ahead of ourselves here. The groups are needed but they will come later; a cellular approach of preparation is what is needed now. As mentioned earlier, once the regime loses more than a certain percentage of respect, it's on. If the lights go off for more than a certain amount of time, or the TV is shut off for the last time, there will be "change you can count on." There are 100,000,000 gun owners in the US, and I'm figuring about 1-2% are psycho enough to start taking it out on the pig system once the crap hits the fan.

Time will tell...
__________________
SolarGeneral.com
White Multi-Media Library

Rising again soon...
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #13
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malleus View Post
This has been tried before. In order to pull that off, you'd almost need to listen in on every phone conversation they have with everyone. And review their phone records to make sure they haven't been recently approached by the DA and leaned on for "cooperation." That's way too much footwork and waaaay too much management overhead, particularly for a volunteer org. The logistics of this are extreme once you compute it out.

No, Alex, with all due respect, we're getting ahead of ourselves here. The groups are needed but they will come later; a cellular approach of preparation is what is needed now. As mentioned earlier, once the regime loses more than a certain percentage of respect, it's on. If the lights go off for more than a certain amount of time, or the TV is shut off for the last time, there will be "change you can count on." There are 100,000,000 gun owners in the US, and I'm figuring about 1-2% are psycho enough to start taking it out on the pig system once the crap hits the fan.

Time will tell...
"Play it safe. Don't get involved. Go with the smart money. Let some of those psycho gun owners do it sometime in future when the crap hits the fan."

What you are saying is this: "Yes, the jews enslave us and are committing genocide against us, but white men dare not come together publicly to seek redress of our enslavement and genocide grievances."

Shame on you.

The JOG prosecutes a handful of WNs, and 100 million white men shake like dogs shittin razor blades, terrified "the JOG might get me too".
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old December 6th, 2009 #14
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Here's the correct address of Bill's wife. Send her some freakin money for Bill's defense fund:

Megan White
PO Box 8631,
Roanoke, VA 24014

You can send it anonymously if you like. But send it NOW. If
Bill's letter doesn't move you to, your soul is dead.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old December 6th, 2009 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,349
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Nokes View Post
Alex,

Would you mind scanning Bill's letter and posting it?

It's not that I don't trust you but I would like to see the original.
I don't have a scanner, and I don't care what you would like to see.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,349
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
No, Alex, with all due respect, we're getting ahead of ourselves here. The groups are needed but they will come later; a cellular approach of preparation is what is needed now. As mentioned earlier, once the regime loses more than a certain percentage of respect, it's on. If the lights go off for more than a certain amount of time, or the TV is shut off for the last time, there will be "change you can count on." There are 100,000,000 gun owners in the US, and I'm figuring about 1-2% are psycho enough to start taking it out on the pig system once the crap hits the fan.

Time will tell...
No, you're wrong. There is no way around a group, and the group must have the ability to run all necessary checks, and to punish any members who breaks its rules.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #17
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

As an outsider looking in at as it were I can see one common denominator here.
Three seperate activists,three seperate organisations,all bought to grief in different ways.
Shaun Walker
Bill White
Matt Hale
The only thing all three had in common is that they were trying to move the agenda via increased political activism,ie meetings,pickets,magazines,internet,leaflets.Regardless of how one veiws their efforts or motivations the fact is that is what they were all doing.It seems to this outsider that if one attempts to take it to the public as it were the authorities make a move on you.There is an increase in entrapment opportunities created by more open campaigning in the public arena. I think that once one comes onto the mainstream radar then the attack dogs are loosed.
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,349
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
The character of the organization makes all the difference. If it's an organization of guys that like to get drunk and fantasize out loud about violence, there is going to be trouble. A racist book club on the other hand is pretty safe.
The feds are going to attack, attempt to infiltrate and by all means undermine any organization that works for Whites. That doesn't mean the feds can't be thwarted, and the way to do it is what I have advocated - a white activist group oriented toward publicizing hush crimes. A handful of professionals with a a skeleton secretarial staff - and all the rest simply donate money and show up at rallies. Boom - basically nothing to infiltrate. And the pros get into the media because no matter how the media smears them as racists, it has to report the horrible crimes they're spotlighting. So, the sympathy is on the White side, and the media can only grind their teeth. In very short order, the White Jacksons/Sharptons (I refer to their public agitation, not their shitty character) will build up practical expertise and become very good at what they do. If they do it regularly, they will soon become national figures and essentially force their way into the media. This way can work. Simply starting a party - no one cares. What I describe, a White ADL with White Jacksons/Sharptons out front, is something that a party could, in time, grow out of.
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #19
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The feds are going to attack, attempt to infiltrate and by all means undermine any organization that works for Whites. That doesn't mean the feds can't be thwarted, and the way to do it is what I have advocated - a white activist group oriented toward publicizing hush crimes. A handful of professionals with a a skeleton secretarial staff - and all the rest simply donate money and show up at rallies. Boom - basically nothing to infiltrate. And the pros get into the media because no matter how the media smears them as racists, it has to report the horrible crimes they're spotlighting. So, the sympathy is on the White side, and the media can only grind their teeth. In very short order, the White Jacksons/Sharptons (I refer to their public agitation, not their shitty character) will build up practical expertise and become very good at what they do. If they do it regularly, they will soon become national figures and essentially force their way into the media. This way can work. Simply starting a party - no one cares. What I describe, a White ADL with White Jacksons/Sharptons out front, is something that a party could, in time, grow out of.
Yes a white adl type org would fit the American political model much better.I always thought that was what Pierce wanted to do.Endorsing particular candidates,ensuring particular people are selected as candidate etc,seems much more do able than creating a third party challenge in the US
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old December 6th, 2009 #20
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Do it like Hitler did, except without the swastika, is what I say. A white political membership party for the white masses.

And let the feds infiltrate all they want since there's not a damn thing we can do about it. They'll pay membership dues and help fill the ranks. I'd invite sheriffs, local cops, and press hounds to join and attend meetings, as well, just like the republicans, democrats, and libertarians do.

The White Freedom Party - freedom from jewish bondage and genocide. Simple as that. After all, who but dummies and liars deny either ??

The white masses are ready and getting moreso every freakin day. All they need is capable, WN, jew-wise leadership.

So lead, follow, or get the hell outa the way. And shut your GD yellow defeatist mouths on the sidelines.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Reply

Tags
bill white, white nationalist

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.
Page generated in 0.18118 seconds.