Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2010 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
hmm, well, i guess i just expected something more righteous from white nationals, and in particular one who is quite intelligent and caristmatic. now while obviously can't agree with your description of black folks as some kind of lower usless animal, i can understand your attitude on the matter and can even bend my mind to understand why you'd prefer to kill folks of african descent in large numbers (since you feel that the is necessary for the survival of the white race). what i CAN'T comprehend though is why you and others on her can mock and demean a suffering black person.
I'm sure the creature feels pain. But I can see the bigger picture. If the thing were alive and healthy, it would reproduce. And that would mean more of the destructive element. So the demise of the creature doesn't bother me, because it is actually a good thing.

Quote:
you say that this is what jews have taught you, BUT aren't you better than jewish folks?
I didn't say jews taught me anything. I teach them that they can be attacked and mocked as they attack and mock others - except unlike their attacks, I have the facts on my side when I attack them. People are an imitative species. Almost everything most of us do is an imitation of something we've seen someone else do. My approach to fighting jews is intended to be imitated. I don't criticize the jews the way the doily nationalists do, I do the effective way. Jews should be mocked, ridiculed and, eventually, when we have power, exterminated. Not tortured, prevented from reproducing.

Quote:
i certainly think so, even though i disagree strongly with some of your views. i guess i believe that you gain nothing by participating in this sort of crude and immoral banter...EVEN if evil jews and stupid blacks mock whites in the same way. to me anyway, this seems well below the behavior of any civilized person.
Yeah, I've heard that argument many times. I believe I have had greater influence doing things my way than any of my critics. Arguments aren't where it's at. Arguing, proving things, is actually a form of weakness, and perceived to be so by the enemy, who, after all, doesn't have any.

Quote:
finally, i would respectfully disagree with your comment concerning the fact that you're not losing people to you're cause by going to this sort of extreme. with respect i think the proof is in the pudding: the majority of white folks don't respect you or take your points seriously.
Their actions show that most of them believe the same things we do. But because there is no leadership, they content themselves with the only legal, passive options left to them - moving away from nigger-filled neighborhoods, as opposed to liberating those neighborhoods by killing the niggers and the jews who sicced them on us. It is far less the case that whites don't agree with what they read here compared to their not being any true leadership, which itself is far more a matter of the power of the enemy rather than the failures of our would-be leaders or their behaving the wrong way.

Quote:
now part of that is the jewish propaganda, i can see that plainly now and it's a shame because some of your points DESERVE to be taken seriously. but i think you underestimate how many intelligent people out there are (white, black or otherwise) who lose interest in you ideas when they see the excessive debasement of others, the constant infighting and paranoia, and some of your more extreme views (like the nearly complete slaughter of the black race). no need to respond, but i suppose it's worth thinking worth.
Like the conservatives, you're leaving out the main problem: enemy action. The enemy will not allow us to create websites unopposed, let alone develop real-world organizations to confront them. That's because the enemy correctly realizes that our ideas are more appealing than his. The only thing he has going for him is force and mass media. We have the facts, the preferences, of the majority of the white population. What WN lacks is power, and that lack of power is why we have, to date, failed. Our problem is technical, not ideological. The guns and mass media are against us. Overcoming those facts on the ground is our greatest challenge. In fact, it is our only challenge.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
You soft on pygmies or something?
I guess. I find them kind of funny.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I agree about the dishonesty of liberals, having a few fairly extreme ones on my mother's side of the family, and really, what else can you do with these jerkoffs other than offend them and poke fun at them? Reason with them? You can't have a constructive dialog with people who are willing to say that black is white or that 2+2=7 to win an argument.
Liberalism is a cult. It is based on demonstrably counterfactual premises, so to maintain itself, it must function by identifying and burning heretics. Liberals are bubble-boys, who must live in a fake plastic world lest any fact-germs intrude and infect their purity. I would guess that liberalism has a genetic basis.

Quote:
There's also something of the religious fanatic in most liberals. Many of them despise Christianity with a passion, and yet 90 percent of their core beliefs are nearly indistinguishable from it.
It's hard to disentangle these things: WASP culture, Christianity, liberalism.

We need a racial audit. That means, we take every specific idea and practice that is wrong with (America) and trace it back to its origin and cause. I think if that were done, every bad thing, not just specifically political stuff but general cultural stuff, would trace to jews, Christianity, WASP culture, and liberalism. Not that, as I say, those things aren't intertwined, related and overlapping. Just as John Murray Cuddihy showed me that various things I had noticed about the jews were part of a deeper, more threatening pattern, so it was with E. Michael Jones, and to a lesser extent Jimmy Cantrell, in showing me how the private observations I've made about WASPs, liberals and Christians fit into a historical pattern.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #44
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
media are just liars for hire..
including camera-boys who go to africa, probably got an std and killed himself for a myriad of other reasons that had noting to do with the "emotion" of that pic,
unless there was a danger to prove it a fraud?
This is a comment about the picture someone left on that blog:

Quote:
He did not commit suicide 3 months later. he committed suicide many years later due to being broke as fuck as his suicide note states, the images he witnessed in africa did bring him much heart ache and depression, including the first photos of execution by necklacing, (wicked, look it up) but were not the main cause. He did help that child btw, he scared away the bird before he left and gave the child some candy in his pocket.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #45
Joshua B
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 148
Joshua B
Default

Alex, it seems like almost all of your views are perfectly in line with Creativity. Is there a specific reason you don't actively support it? I am just curious if you have any issues with it and/or if you see it as a viable option for racially aware Whites? Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked before.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #46
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
There's also something of the religious fanatic in most liberals. Many of them despise Christianity with a passion, and yet 90 percent of their core beliefs are nearly indistinguishable from it.
I see liberalism as the final evolution of Christianity--specifically, the highest and greatest (lowest and worst?) progression of the Protestant Revolution. Think of the oft-repeated quip: "What was good in Christianity wasn't new, and what was new wasn't good." Liberalism is the distillation of the new, that very essence of the faith that distinguishes Christianity from its competitors.

The result is like NASA's water purification system--if it were set-up to reclaim the pollutants instead of the H2O.

Christianity is like an alloy of gold and uranium. It's incredibly attractive--a sight to behold! But it will kill you and sicken your descendants to the point of extinction. And all along, the value one perceives will have been available independent of the deadly formulation.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua B View Post
Alex, it seems like almost all of your views are perfectly in line with Creativity. Is there a specific reason you don't actively support it? I am just curious if you have any issues with it and/or if you see it as a viable option for racially aware Whites? Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked before.
Just not a religious type myself, and as far as I can see, Creativity doesn't really exist. I guess there are a few Creators out there, but I don't really see much from them since Hale was jailed.

Personally I don't think making a religion of race is the right way to go. I think our cause is stronger by our willing its domination as a preference, rather than a Divinely ordained necessity. Arguments from god or nature are inherently ridiculous. I want the kind of world I want because it is better for me and the types of things and creatures I admire, not because it is preferred by nature or some non-existent god. That's just christian stupidity.

One thing I enjoy more than almost anything in life is cleaning, organizing, putting things in order. That's my deepest motive, perhaps. I see our society is disordered, and I can see exactly how to order it properly. Mark, my drive is quite far from and distinct for any "will to power" or desire to crush others to fit my fantasies.

I'm a realitarian. I believe reality exists. I do not believe people should "humble" or "humiliate" themselves before it, I believe it is better than people acknowledge that things exist outside their heads and wills, without elevating that recognition of reality into God.

I approach life from the standpoint of the accountant or the speculator, the calculator of contingencies, and I assert that this is factually and aesthetically the correct way to look at the world. I need no stained glass, nor does my race.

Christianity was a mistake made by some in our race, and foisted on the rest. It should and will be corrected. Any attempted solution to the moral, political and intellectual disorder it represents that even vaguely copies its symbols and general approach is the wrong way to go. The right way to go is a codex, a cookbook, a best-ways. White imagination can find a formula to preserve and inspire what is best in our species without perverting our minds and souls the way Christianity does. I saw a picture the other day, which unfortunately I don't have at hand. It was a white Christian couple, some way involved with Haiti relief, and the look in the couple's eyes was exactly what I am talking about. Christianity is a form of socially approved zombieism. It's like what I think it was Florence King said about the dude who got his dick bobbitted - he looked like F. Scott gone to Princeton, but the minute he opened his mouth, the illusion was spoiled. This is what Christianity has done to our racial potential: it has cast it in a warped mold. The key point is that we can be otherwise. Christianity is one bad choice among many good ones. What is admirable in the white race, what is unique about it, is not its humility but it's pride, not its belief but its skepticism, not its piety but its daring. The Greeks were right - somewhere between the extremes is the right way to go. Pride and humility can be good or bad, but the Christian, nature's loser, seeks to make others hate themselves the way he hates himself. Christianity is and always was for losers - for the dumbest, the weakest, the ugliest, the most resentful among us. Nietzsche was certainly right about that. Christianity is inherently despicable aesethically, and its doctrines are based on lies. It is no accident that the most successful resistance to jewish power came from men who overcame their Christian background, and trusted their white minds, and their white abilities to puzzle out the right thing to do - and act on it.

While Nietzsche wrong and silly to laud the white as predator, Christianity has gone too far in the other direction. Christian love isn't love at all, love is just its calling card. Christian "love" is more akin to a mental disorder. This is proved by the Christian's reaction to logic, evidence, facts - anything that draws a harsher or colder conclusion than its lub-lub-lub doctrine can accommodate. Christianity occludes reality and rational responses to undeniable facts by levying social stigma, law, and real, intense stupidity and hate against any who point out where its cult is wrong, exactly as do the liberals and communists who evolved from it. Christianity is like a society in a Vonnegut story in which anyone who isn't equal is forced to wear a handicapping machine on its head. Christianity is a rejection of the world and a demand for equality. It would rather cut its eyes out than admit certain facts. That makes it dangerous to everybody else. If you begin by loving equality, even just spiritual equality, you end by hating all your sense organs and, thus, your brain. Because their reports are unremittingly hostile to your crock-doctrine. That's why Christians literally look glazed, dazed or insane, like the Haitian-lovers I mentioned. Their heads are at war with their own sense organs, whether they realize it or not. Their attempts to see the world as it isn't manifests in their visage. Christians are ideologically committed to rejecting reality. I am the opposite of these people. I represent, genetically and by intention, the strain of whites that dares, that doubts, that disbelieves, that hates, that doesn't give a flying fuck who disagrees if they can't prove I'm wrong - I and VNN represent what is BEST in our race, which is never found in Christianity except in a warped and unnatural form, like the White genius of Eminem filtered through a nigger 'art' form.

In a very real way, we are free to decide what is White. No other race has that freedom, since no other race is anything but what it manifestly is - the jews are depraved liars and criminals, shysters; the niggers are animals; the asians are carbon copies. We alone can choose. That's the paradox - we are most worthy of defense of all the human species, but we are hardest to defend because our we is most variegated. I have quick-strokes-ily attempted to resolve the paradox with White-Man-ism, a design for society befitting both our racial essence and our individual character. This can work, for whites who don't feel the way we do certainly don't want to be thought of as White - well, we do! So White is what we say it is.

What needs to be done today is not copy Christian forms, per the Creator symbol and general approach (White Man's Bible), not me-tooism, but come up with something different and better. This would take the form of deciding - since Whites alone possess the ability to choose and the talents to go in a number of directions - which type of person we want to produce. What kind of men should we define as White? What kind of women? We certainly don't want the kind of men and women that Christianity produces. So, rather than compete with or even consider the type of subhumanity that the semites and the christian gerbils strive to produce, we should be thinking about creating a White ideal, and then figuring out the technical problem: how to develop the sort of education and lifescape that this ideal will grow best in. And creating those conditions where we can legally, and destroying our enemies physically so that we can remake the world as befits our kind.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 5th, 2010 at 02:49 PM.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #48
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,119
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
You soft on pygmies or something?
there was an epic struggle between the naturalist alex who enjoys snakes and chameleons' feet and cataloging new bird species and the racist alex whose lip curls in disgust at the mere hint of jenkem-inventing violence-prone african hominid.

in the case of pygmies, the naturalist alex won by pointing out the physical impossibility of a pygmy raping anything larger than a chihuahua, who would probably enjoy it more than the pygmy in any event.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I see liberalism as the final evolution of Christianity--specifically, the highest and greatest (lowest and worst?) progression of the Protestant Revolution. Think of the oft-repeated quip: "What was good in Christianity wasn't new, and what was new wasn't good." Liberalism is the distillation of the new, that very essence of the faith that distinguishes Christianity from its competitors.
The jew Rothbard wrote a bunch of good stuff about this, particularly focusing on the evolution of hard-core Puritanism that founded the Northeast into social-gospelism of the type advocated by, for example, Hillary Clinton. Catholic E. Michael Jones is the best I know for tracing the history of Protestantism as morally abandoned Catholics working closely with jews.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #50
Roy
Perception Manager
 
Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,794
Roy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I see liberalism as the final evolution of Christianity--specifically, the highest and greatest (lowest and worst?) progression of the Protestant Revolution. Think of the oft-repeated quip: "What was good in Christianity wasn't new, and what was new wasn't good." Liberalism is the distillation of the new, that very essence of the faith that distinguishes Christianity from its competitors.

The result is like NASA's water purification system--if it were set-up to reclaim the pollutants instead of the H2O.

Christianity is like an alloy of gold and uranium. It's incredibly attractive--a sight to behold! But it will kill you and sicken your descendants to the point of extinction. And all along, the value one perceives will have been available independent of the deadly formulation.

Here's the thing though. As destructive as Christianity is today, it wasn't always that way. Whites had their glory days when Christianity was the defining aspect of our culture, conquering every continent, making world-changing scientific discoveries and building cathedrals that have never been equaled anywhere else in the world.

This is why there should be a caveat to your statement... the Christianity of today is destructive to Whites, not the Christianity of several hundred years ago.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
there was an epic struggle between the naturalist alex who enjoys snakes and chameleons' feet and cataloging new bird species and the racist alex whose lip curls in disgust at the mere hint of jenkem-inventing violence-prone african hominid.

in the case of pygmies, the naturalist alex won by pointing out the physical impossibility of a pygmy raping anything larger than a chihuahua, who would probably enjoy it more than the pygmy in any event.
Not too far from the truth. Maybe I'm a budding liberal per pygmies, as they are compound in my mind with Oompa Loompas, which are funny, and sing clever songs. I also like the idea of tiny creatures slinking around the forest shooting blowdarts at monkeys. And I also know that pygmies are often attacked and literally eaten by African niggers. I think we could probably treat bite-sized rain forest nigritos as part of the natural fauna without endangering ourselves, provided we didn't drive to improve the little buggers with pantaloons and Jeboo.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 31st, 2013 at 04:22 AM.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Here's the thing though. As destructive as Christianity is today, it wasn't always that way. Whites had their glory days when Christianity was the defining aspect of our culture, conquering every continent, making world-changing scientific discoveries and building cathedrals that have never been equaled anywhere else in the world.

This is why there should be a caveat to your statement... the Christianity of today is destructive to Whites, not the Christianity of several hundred years ago.
This is a common argument, and is completely wrong. The conquering and discovering was done by Whites before Christianity ever existed. You are crediting to Christianity what is in fact a White racial characteristic that has absolutely nothing to do with our religion.

Christianity is a bad thing, and always was.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #53
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 4,242
Mike in Denver
Default

Pygmies, I guess, could be seen as...well, as cute as a vegetarian spider, or a large orange salamander.

Here are some quotes about pygmies from, http://www.halfsigma.com/2007/12/sucks-to-be-a-p.html

Sucks to be a pygmy

[A]ll observed pygmy populations have a short life expectancy. Indeed, this, according to Dr Migliano's hypothesis, is the crucial evolutionary pressure. Of the six groups of pygmies for whom data exist, two have a life expectancy of 24 years and the other four about 16 years. [Economist Magazine.]
According to Richard Lynn, they only have an average IQ of 54. It's almost as if they're a species of sub-humans (which is how they are seen by other Africans who hunt them for food or keep them as slaves).
An anthropology web page says they don't keep track of how old they are and "attach no importance to the future or the past." Future-time orientation seems to be associated very strongly with IQ. The lowest IQ race of humans has the least future-time orientation (or even much sense of the past).
---

Hmmm...a life span of between 16 and 24 years, an average IQ of 54, about 1/3 this size of a human, used for food by big Congoid negroes. What could go wrong?

I see, within a decade, at least 3 poet laureates, a TV Discovery channel physicist, several wise mentor-the-dumb-white-man TV heroes.

Then come the presidential elections of 2016...and welcome Mr. President.


Mike
__________________
Hunter S. Thompson, "Big dark, coming soon"

Last edited by Mike in Denver; March 5th, 2010 at 02:08 PM.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #54
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Here's the thing though. As destructive as Christianity is today, it wasn't always that way. Whites had their glory days when Christianity was the defining aspect of our culture, conquering every continent, making world-changing scientific discoveries and building cathedrals that have never been equaled anywhere else in the world.

This is why there should be a caveat to your statement... the Christianity of today is destructive to Whites, not the Christianity of several hundred years ago.
That's an argument I've struggled with. I've wanted that to be true. It's been the last thread that's bound me to Christianity.

I consider your argument fallacious. The standard version of Christian history (such as it is) has Europeans existing, essentially, as niggers until some itinerant priest from Rome (or Constantinople) waddled into the village. That's BS, as I'm sure you know.

More importantly, correlation just isn't causation, no matter how much we want it to be (how much I want it to be).

I have a special place in my heart for Christian WNs. They see an oasis where I see a desert. Neither one of us gets any water, but if the hope they draw helps sustain them in life--they have my envy.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #55
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I saw a picture the other day, which unfortunately I don't have at hand. It was a white Christian couple, some way involved with Haiti relief, and the look in the couple's eyes was exactly what I am talking about. Christianity is a form of socially approved zombieism.
I know exactly the picture you mean. I'll be damned if I can remember where I saw it, though.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I know exactly the picture you mean. I'll be damned if I can remember where I saw it, though.
Yeah... not like there aren't a lot of them, but this was a particularly good one.

It is odd that people given to farting the vacuity that "everything happens for a reason" are precisely those who reject with fear and loathing any actual attempt to tie a cause to a consequence. Their essential view is that God does things for "reasons" that can't be discovered, and anyone who doubts that way of looking at things is the devil (according to C.S. Lewis) or a "hater" or any other buzzword the chrizzling latches onto.

Where faith is actually needed and would be useful is in believing that consequences have causes, and the causes can be discovered through the proper use of reason, logic, evidence and observation. Precisely the things the Christian hates like a cat hates water.

Essentially christianity is a worsener. A worsener is something that can't handle that something is bad, so it must try to make it better, but in fact makes it worse. Like a dental mold flavoring, for example. It's one thing to fill your mouth with some mildly unpleasant dental moulding material, but to flavor it with "cherry" comes close to making you vomit. That is the precise analog of christian belief to reality. It's a nasty, disgusting flavoring used by weaklings and the brokemind cowboys who herd them to engage in mass pretense that it is better to play make believe than take the ill straight on. Christianity, thus, is inherently ugly, tasteless, immoral and devolutionary.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #57
Moose
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 909
Moose
Default

Christianity was responsible for the evolution of competing Aryan tribes into a Pan-European civilization. Without it, the European continent would have been very very likely to fall to one of the many non-White incursions.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,421
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Christianity was responsible for the evolution of competing Aryan tribes into a Pan-European civilization. Without it, the European continent would have been very very likely to fall to one of the many non-White incursions.
Incorrect. Europe was free of non-Whites when Whites were tribal. Now, under Christianity, it is open to non-white invasion, precisely because the christian believes that all men are equal. If you disagree, go ask the pope.

Christianity is a bad thing. Always was.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #59
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The jew Rothbard wrote a bunch of good stuff about this, particularly focusing on the evolution of hard-core Puritanism that founded the Northeast into social-gospelism of the type advocated by, for example, Hillary Clinton. Catholic E. Michael Jones is the best I know for tracing the history of Protestantism as morally abandoned Catholics working closely with jews.
Murray Rothbard? I'll have to check it out.

I should probably pay more attention to Jones. I've read scattered pieces by and by.

Christianity is sort of a "jack in the box." Orthodoxy/Catholicism (seen by Catholics as just Catholicism) is the big box at the bottom. Then the sundry reformulations until you get the hideous, bloodthirsty monster of liberalism launch out the top.

But members of each "box" seem incapable of seeing outside their box, in the present or past. If something happened before their box was created, it existed in some dark, pre-history. It's like a computer program trying to make sense of data outside its domain. Hence the notion that pre-Christian Europe was some nigger-ish wasteland before "the light" arrived. And the farther up you go in the chain of boxes, the less perspective you have, until you become a liberal--at which point you're bat shit crazy.

The circumstances surrounding the great split from Rome called the Protestant Revolution are fascinating and I'd like to learn more. Essentially, they were indeed abandoned and had to fend for themselves. (There were also major non-religious societal changes at the same time.) A similar thing happened in the Ukraine where the "Ruthenians" were abandoned by Moscow and had to fend for themselves. In this instance, Rome functioned as a kind of savior rather than persecutor--hence the rather bizarre-seeming group known as "Eastern Rite Catholics."

Calvinism is in many respects Judaism-lite, which may partially explain the relative economic success of its adherents generally until, weakened by the social gospel, they imploded during the transition to liberalism.

There's a big connection with jews, Rome, and the Church of England. D'israeli, etc.

When the Spaniards finally reclaimed their land, most of the jew collaborators (who didn't flee to Turkey or become maranos) fled to Calvinist Holland. Hence Antwerp remains the seedy capitol of diamond-trafficking. Antwerp is in Belgium, but it's the chief city of Flanders, which is the Dutch half of Belgium. Thus the jews' double connection with South Africa via both London and the Boers.
 
Old March 5th, 2010 #60
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah... not like there aren't a lot of them, but this was a particularly good one.
Just remembered where I saw it. Is this it?



Quote:
Aren’t they just so adorable? Last year in Haiti, White saps Chris and Melissa Bunch (above) came close to getting two Haitian ”orphans” to call their own, but the Haitian birth mother unexpectedly showed up and wanted them back! Too bad. Apparently, they are still trying to nab a few real orphans, but no luck so far. Actually, it’s for the best since — chances are — most of them will grow up to be common street gangstas, or unwed mothers in about 10 years. The White taxpayer would have had to pick up the tab to support these worthless people once again.
http://incogman.wordpress.com/2010/0...-orphan-crazy/
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 PM.
Page generated in 0.18871 seconds.