Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2010 #1
white_phosphorous
Banned

jewsign A few LIES from the "historical" movie Schindler's List...

A few weeks ago, I got into a discussion with a Jewess regarding "Schindler's List." She was running her mouth about what a great historical movie it was, how it was all true, etc, so on. Finally, I could have no more of it, and explained to this horrid jewess some of the facts.

A. As you may recall, there is a famous scene where ralph fiennes as Amon Goeth is seen shooting jews down in the camp below his house with a hunting rifle for sport. There is only one problem with this. Both Goeth's house and the camp are still there in Poland. I've been there. between Goeth's home and the camp is about a 100 meter high hill, completely blocking any view of the camp from Goeth's balcony. So, unless Goeth was using a new german "wunderweapon" that could defy the law of gravity, this did not happen.

B. Furthermore, if you read the book closely, it never says it happens! In one instance, the author males the claim that Goeth "raised the rifle as if to shoot," It never says he shot.

C. Goeth was a bit nuts, no one denies. In 1944, he was arrested for "theft of jewish goods" by the reich. So yes, makes perfect sense. The Reich arrests him for theft of jewish property, but wanton murder of inmates for sport? Eh, let that one slide,

c. And this is perhaps most importantly and 99% of ppl, including the millions of white kids who see it, don't know. Get yourself a copy of the book "schindler's list" on which movie is based. Open it up to page 2. There, under the publisher, other legal stuff, you will see, very clearly written "WORK OF FICTION." However, they don't tell you this before the movie and pass it off as actual historical fact. Now, that's really crooked, isn't it??

D. Before Schindler's Widow died, which was after the film came out, she is quoted as saying it was "So full of lies she couldn't believe it."

These are just the lies from the movie I have noticed and am sure of. If you kknow more, please add to this.

Old July 29th, 2010 #2
Ossian

Ossian

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post

c. And this is perhaps most importantly and 99% of ppl, including the millions of white kids who see it, don't know. Get yourself a copy of the book "schindler's list" on which movie is based. Open it up to page 2. There, under the publisher, other legal stuff, you will see, very clearly written "WORK OF FICTION." However, they don't tell you this before the movie and pass it off as actual historical fact. Now, that's really crooked, isn't it??

D. Before Schindler's Widow died, which was after the film came out, she is quoted as saying it was "So full of lies she couldn't believe it."

The Strange Transition of Schindler's List from fiction into "fact"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/...erFiction.html

IN THE spring of 1994, before and after the Spielberg movie Schindler's List won the Academy Award for best picture of the year, essayist and playwright Bradley Smith bought the first, second and third edition of Thomas Keneally's novel.
He soon noticed the strange disappearing act with regard to the word "fiction" among the usual publication data on the back side of the title page.

Whereas the words "fiction" and "fictitiously" appeared five times in the first edition, and the word "fiction" appeared three times in the second edition, both words had been excluded from the publication data in the third edition.

Smith noted these omissions in his Summer 1994 issue of his Campus Update for Editors (p. 7).

During this same period, the literary supplement ("Focus") in weekend editions of the Toronto Globe and Mail began listing the Keneally novel in the nonfiction section of bestsellers.

First Edition, purchased March 1994:

[LOGO] TOUCHSTONE Rockefeller Center 1230 Avenue of the Americas New York. New York 10020

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright 1982 by Hemisphere Publishers Limited
Cover art copyright 1993 by MCA Publishing Rights, a Division of MCA, Inc. All rights reserved,

All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in pan In any form. This Touchstone Edition 1993
TOUCHSTONE and colophon are registered trademarks of Simon & Schuster Inc. Designed by Eve Metz Manufactured in the United States of America

5 7 9 10 8 6

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data

Keneally, Thomas. Schindler's List. 1. Schindler, Oskar,. 1908-1974--fiction. 2. Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)--fiction. 3. World war, 1939-1945--fiction.

I. Title. PR96l9.3.K46S3 1982 823 82-10489 ISBN: 0-671-44977-X 0-671-77972-9 0-671-88031-4

The author extends his grateful appreciation for photographs supplied through the courtesy of Yad Vashem Photographic Service and Leopold Page (Leopold Pfefferberg)

Second Edition, purchased April 1994:

[LOGO] TOUCHSTONE Rockefeller Center 1230 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York 10020

Copyright 1982 by Serpentine Publishing Co. Pty Ltd. Cover art copyright 1993 by MCA Publishing Rights, a Division of MCA. Inc. All rights reserved.

All rights reserved including the right or reproduction in whole or in part in any form. This Touchstone Edition 1993 TOUCHSTONE and colophon arc registered trademarks or Simon & Schuster Inc. Designed by Eve Metz Manufactured in the United States of America

13 15 17 19 20 18 16 14 12

Library of Congress Cataloging-in- Publication Data is available.

Keneally, Thomas. Schindler's List. 1. Schindler. Oskar. 1908-1974-fiction. 2. Holocaust.Jewish (1939-1945)-fiction. 3. World war, 1939-1945-fiction.

I. Title. PR9619.3.K46S3 1982 823 82-10489 ISBN: 0-671-44977-X 0-671-777972-9 0-67l-88O31-4

The author extends his grateful appreciation for photographs supplied through the courtesy of Yad Vashem Photographic Service and Leopold Page (Leopold Pfefferberg).

Third Edition, purchased May 1994:

[LOGO] TOUCHSTONE Rockefeller Center 1230 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York 10020
Copyright 1982 by Serpentine Publishing Co. Pty Ltd. Cover art copyright 1993 by MCA Publishing Rights, a Division of MCA Inc. All rights reserved.

All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. This Touchstone Edition 1993 TOUCHSTONE and colophon am registered trademarks of Simon & Schuster Inc. Designed by Eve Metz Manufactured in the United States of America

15 17 19 20 18 16

Library of Congress Cataloguing-in-Publication Data is available.

82-10499 ISBN: 0-67144977wX 0-67l-77972-9 0-671-88031-4

The author extends his grateful appreciation for photographs supplied through the courtesy or Yad Vashem Photographic Service and Leopold Page (Leopold Pfefferberg)

Bradley Smith's irreverent editorial comment:
"Give 'em another couple years and we may discover we have 'an original Nuremberg document' here."

Old July 29th, 2010 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

Fred

A kike fantasy Flick used as propaganda for the Goym.
The Truth? No.

I did have quite a few laughs during it. It could be considered a "Comedy".

Old July 29th, 2010 #4
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Leonard Rouse

But. . .but. . .but. . .what about the little girl at the end. . .in. .in. . in the red coat? She made me cry!

lol

Old July 29th, 2010 #5
ray bateson
baппed

ray bateson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
But. . .but. . .but. . .what about the little girl at the end. . .in. .in. . in the red coat? She made me cry!

lol
Don't you know that an emotional reaction to a story is proof enough to its claims? You should. Nobody questions that. You tryin' to be a wiseguy or sumpn'?

Old July 29th, 2010 #6
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Leonard Rouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Don't you know that an emotional reaction to a story is proof enough to its claims? You should. Nobody questions that. You tryin' to be a wiseguy or sumpn'?
You sound like a racist. I bet you're also an anti-sam. . .anti-seix. . .anti-sume. . .I bet you hate jews too you racist jew-hater!

Old July 29th, 2010 #7
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

TwistedCross

Quote:
. . .I bet you hate jews too you racist jew-hater!
But but but... Jews are just a religion... arnt they?

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old July 29th, 2010 #8
white_phosphorous
Banned

Quote:

lol
LMAO, without even knowing, you just provided the same answer the jewess gave me when I ran off the reasons why it should have won the award for best comedic film at the golden globes.

After, of course, calling me an anti-semitie, she went into a non-sensical diatribe about how the "little girl in the red coat" was the only portion of the film shot in color bc it was " meant to represent the blood of the 6 million innocents spilled at the hands of the nazis"!!! swear on my life!

Old July 29th, 2010 #9
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
A kike fantasy Flick used as propaganda for the Goym.
The Truth? No.

I did have quite a few laughs during it. It could be considered a "Comedy".
back in 94 when the movie was in theaters i went and saw it and laughed my ass off the whole time. it was funny. the disclaimers were given at the beginning of the film stating it was fiction. i had to point that out to a few people walking out of the movie who's eyes were all watery and wet from crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross View Post
But but but... Jews are just a religion... arnt they?
a religion comprised of people with hooked noses,whooly hair,beady eyes,and rat faces.

Old July 29th, 2010 #10
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Metal Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossian View Post
The Strange Transition of Schindler's List from fiction into "fact"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/...erFiction.html

IN THE spring of 1994, before and after the Spielberg movie Schindler's List won the Academy Award for best picture of the year, essayist and playwright Bradley Smith bought the first, second and third edition of Thomas Keneally's novel.
He soon noticed the strange disappearing act with regard to the word "fiction" among the usual publication data on the back side of the title page.

[snip]
Just like "Roots" (plagiarized by lying nig Alex Haley from a White man's novel).

Old July 29th, 2010 #11
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Metal Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
"Some stories are true that never happened."
~ Elie Wiesel

Thread