Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default New Essay by Max Hadden: How the Jews are Exterminating the White Race

How the Jews are Exterminating the White Race

by Max Hadden

In the past, I've explained why the Jews are the enemy, some of the tools they are using to destroy us, the names of many responsible, and their primary mental weapon: demoralization (see "These Are Not The Jews You're Looking For"). The Jews and their brainwashed followers in the mass media of news and entertainment and in our educational institutions criticize White people relentlessly demoralizing generations of White children and making them harmless servants and obedient victims. The false ideology of Marxism is pervasive and damaging, but the problem is far worse than "conservatives" admit when they claim the problem is "liberalism". When a race cannot reproduce themselves they are dying and will become extinct. The following thoughts might sound repetitive, but it is imperative that we understand how the Jews are exterminating the White race.

Leadership and the Dreaded N word: "Nazi"

Someone once asked Kevin MacDonald how we were going to win against the Jews when White men have become such cowards who are not fighting back. MacDonald's reply was not to explain the root cause of this and how we could reverse our fate, but instead replied that White men need to find the courage to fight. This does not answer the question nor does it propose a solution. It's like saying to fix the roof of your house you need to be on the roof, when the person was actually asking you where they can find a ladder. MacDonald correctly blames Jews for our plight, but never suggests a process, method or plan to overcome them. White men fighting back against the Jews and other non-White enemies is our goal, but describing a goal is not proposing the means to achieve it. The question remains: is there anything that will make the White man fight for his race?

As someone who has read MacDonald's work and who appreciates his naming the Jew publicly, his work itself is not very original. That there is a genetic reason for Jewish behavior has been known and explained by others in the past, particularly Hitler. MacDonald went on a rant recently on "The Political Cesspool" program (7/17/2010 part c) about how the stupidly named "American Third Position" party were — oh my god! — labeled as "Nazis" by the media. He said he could understand the ADL and other Jewish groups labeling them as Nazis, but the mass media? Shock! Gasp! MacDonald further states that their political party wants to distance themselves from the media stereotype of the goose-stepping skinheads with swastikas because their members are not like that; no, they are educated, articulate and intelligent. Big yawn. Maybe they plan to defeat the Jews by footnoting them to death.

First off, that MacDonald cares what the media says is comical. What's worse is that he wants to do their bidding — running away from National Socialism: the only thing that has ever defeated the Jews and their machinations, period. Second, the reason the American Third Position cannot win is because they don't have mass media and probably can't even afford to buy radio spots, like Dr Pierce did. Winning or losing elections has nothing to do with showing or not showing the swastika, embracing or not embracing the US Constitution, or reading or not reading the book "Racism, Schmacism". We will begin winning when we can directly communicate to our people using mass media and NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT the way the Jews have in the television era. Finally, if I were MacDonald, I would never dismiss skinheads. We need ALL of our people that have the balls to join us. If the American Third Position ever fields candidates that give public speeches, the need for skinhead, Brownshirt-style protection against the violent, jew-created rabble of Anarchists, Communists and Marxists will be obvious.

The White movement has no real leadership since Dr William Pierce died. None of the current players understand the way to win power. None are good organizers. None of them are worthy of us calling them our leaders. James Edwards book "Racism, Schmacism" contains the message that Whites should never fear being called "racists" because it neutralizes them, which is correct; however, the masses of people do not read books, and in fact Edwards and his friends continuously use a refrain: we are not Nazis. Let's not be hypocrites, this is the same thing as running away from being called a "racist". Anyone who engages in pro-White activity, even if it's only written words or speech and not canonized law, will be considered a "Nazi". This label should not be feared, but embraced, just like the word "racism". A book is useless even as a means of generating revenue. The strength of TPC is its radio outreach because mass media alone is the ladder to success.

Biology, Non-Existent Harmony, and Brainwashing

Jewish Bolsheviks implanted in the minds of their subjugated peoples the fantasy of a "non-existent harmony". Harmony can never truly exist for different species occupying the same land. Yet Whites have been fooled into believing the Big Lie that Europeans can live in equality and harmony with Africans. In the film JURASSIC PARK the billionaire character falsely believed that he could produce such harmony after creating diverse biological species on his island. After things had gotten out of control and people were dying, he is confronted by the female paleobotanist who tells him that he was wrong to believe he could control this unnatural mixing of animals that did not belong together. Indeed he was wrong, just as the Jews and their beloved Internationale song want to "Unite the human race" globally as if the "human race" even existed when the fact is we are different races. In the film, it only cost the billionaire his time and money. In real life, it is costing us our race.

"Educating" violent and stupid Blacks will never work. Education can only provide knowledge. IQ is a measure of intelligence. IQ cannot be increased by education and any IQ tests that claim otherwise are invalid. If a man was somehow able to contain all the knowledge in the universe in his brain, but his IQ was only 50, he'd still be a retard. He'd have all the knowledge and education possible, but he wouldn't have the intelligence use it. What about environment? Environment can only affect a person's IQ by bringing inherent IQ to full potential. Biologically an individual with no brain damage might have an IQ of 100, but because of poor nutrition (meaning food and drink or harmful substances) or poor health (meaning lack of exercise preventing proper blood flow or low-oxygen hemoglobin) that person operates at a lower IQ; however, it's usually only a few points of IQ and intelligence can be restored to full potential. "Closing" the average double-digit IQ "gap" that exists between Blacks and Whites by correcting environmental factors then is inherently, biologically impossible.

Does the White race have any general biological flaw? Certainly nothing any worse than other races, but one important aspect is that no matter what race one is — except possibly Jewish — instincts can be overcome. Ordinarily when people are trained to override instinct it's a good thing. Flight attendants are trained so they won't panic during an emergency as are military, physicians, and police. Under high stress conditions people revert to either their natural instincts or pre-conditioned training. The most successful mental training to overcome natural healthy instincts in history has been the Jew-created brainwashing of White people to the point that we are committing racial suicide. Jews have made all Western nations safe for themselves by brainwashing Whites to react negatively to "anti-Semitism" and to oppose any sign of White self-preservation as "racism". This programming not only stirs up the Pavlovian hatred "Death to the Nazis!" for those of us struggling to preserve the White race, but also our acceptance of non-Whites living among us with neither concern nor opposition.

The on-going Jewish-created fantasy world of "racial harmony" in every formerly White country is destroying our race. Whites believe in a harmony that does not exist, like the billionaire of JURASSIC PARK. Blacks can never be made our equals by educating them. They are stupid and violent and for us to continue to allow them to rob, rape and kill our people because the Jews have conditioned us that it's "hate" to oppose it, is not only insane, it's suicidal. When we see the unnatural situation of Black sons with our White daughters, if we were healthy and normal, we would react negatively. In fact, it's no longer just Africans or Mestizo boys with our daughters, it is increasingly Asians. The first generations of "immigrant labor" in the forms of east Indians and various Asians like Koreans and Vietnamese now have boys graduating high school and joining the traditional non-Whites vying for our White women. Mass media to deprogram White acceptance of this situation is sorely needed if we are to survive.

Death by "Entertainment"

Comedian Doug Stanhope can be pretty funny when he's not speaking about vital issues that concern our race's survival. He once said the best decisions he and his wife ever made were his vasectomy and her abortion. That's suicidal. Stanhope claims to think deeply and says that most Americans don't. True. The average American doesn't think past his income and his ball games, but it's not due to Stanhope's "deep thinking" that he believes what he does, it's due to Jewish brainwashing. Jewish brainwashing tells us: this world sucks thanks to evil, racist White men, so don't marry and have a family if you're White because you're just perpetuating world misery. It tells our women: a family just ties you down and makes your body unattractive while what you really want is total freedom, so that you can get tattoos and have sex with anyone, anytime, anywhere, and the best way to get all this glorious freedom and independence is to stay single and get a college education and a "career".

The latest film by writer-director Jim Cameron is called AVATAR. Cameron might be a Canadian by birth, but given his latest film, not to mention the "Black genius" character in T2, one seriously has to wonder whether his mother's a Jew. AVATAR has all the themes Jews and Marxists love. The film depicts the White man who is once again murdering and killing the poor innocent "other" because, well, just because Whites are innately evil. This time "the other" is in the form of aliens who are obvious surrogates for American Indians with a tinge of Iraqis mixed in, but instead of oil they have a precious mineral. The main message in this film is demonstrated by the lead character and can be stated as: the only way a White man can redeem himself for the sins of his race and overcome his personal wickedness — a kind of "racist" original sin — is to fight against his own kind.

Another recent film that was both despicable and telling was made by the mentally ill writer-director known as Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino really believes he's "cool." While in reality, he's a sick bastard. Tarantino inserts violent and gory scenes into his films for the shock value and because he enjoys them. A better suspect for a snuff film homicide would be hard to find. Tarantino's latest piece of filth is a 1978 remake misspelled as INGLORIOUS BASTERDS. Any film that glorifies murdering the honorable Germans who served on the good side in the Second World War is something that I will never view. This film is telling because it shows us what Jewish Hollywood likes, and what they're brainwashing the public to like too: murdering "Nazis" is a good thing. The moral of the film is: hate Nazis and delight when they're murdered because that's what "cool" people do.

The Jewish leaders of Communism developed tactics to "neutralize" the enemy using name calling: "racist", "Nazi", "hater", "fascist" as explained in a YouTube clip I once posted. Given a recent article, Kevin MacDonald has finally realized what Alex Linder and I have pointed out for years: the similarities between the USSR and AmeriKwa are many and they are the direct result of Jewish power. The Jews and their twisted followers are literally brainwashing us into accepting our own self-destruction as the three examples of "entertainment" reveal. The "career chick" theme promoted by Jewish "Feminism" only leads to one thing: destruction of the family and eventually the White race. Cameron might believe he was "moralizing" and that his film can only lead to good. Wrong. He is demoralizing every White male who sees his film. This is what the Jews like. What Jews love is brainwashing Whites to hate us Nazis to such a high degree that they want to kill us, for our love.

The Race War and Safety Valve Media

During war it's usually easy to identify the enemy. We are in a war now — a race war — yet our people cannot see the enemy. As Paul Fromm once said, if these Third World losers arrived wearing uniforms we'd defend ourselves, but because they aren't and come invited by "our" government, their invasion is unchallenged. The only ones who recognize our enemies are us Nazis. The enemy is not, as Alex Jones rails about, some anonymous group of "psychopaths who are eugenicists" and in his irrational mind "Nazis". The enemy = Jews and the non-White hordes who live among us. The reason Jones can't see the enemy is because he's brainwashed believing: the Holocaust = real, anti-Semitism = evil, racism = evil, Nazis = evil and multiracial societies are a wonderful thing. This programming keeps Jones from fighting the true enemy and cause of world unrest: Jews.

Race problems in the US are not the result of "liberalism" and if only it could replaced by "conservatism" everything would be fine as the lying entertainers Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have been telling us for years. Notice that no matter how long they whine, things just keep getting worse. Marxism is the product of the people who call themselves Jews. Every ideology starts with an individual and every individual is a member of a race. The false ideology of Marxism — especially that all races are equal — came implicitly from the Jew Karl Marx. The reason so many Whites have adopted it is because of Jewish power. The Jews are in control. Ideas can never create a biological species they can only nurture or destroy it. The Talmud did not create the Jews, the Jews created the Talmud. The reason we are being exterminated is because the Jews want us to be.

Limbaugh and Hannity are allowed to persist because they are the "safety valves" of the "conservative" movement. They give the numerous people who listen to them as well as the lying loudmouth Jew Michael "Savage" Weiner a chance to release their frustration. This is the same reason Alex Jones can have some limited success and is allowed to continue with his misdirection. Internally, the mental stresses and pressures of White men and even some women who are able to think critically becomes so great that they have to vent; hence, the need for safety valves in the mass media providing the illusion to the callers that they really have done something productive. Some Jews make money off them as well, but the main reason that they are allowed to exist is they are HARMLESS. If they were not harmless, they would be called... haters, racists, anti-Semites, Nazis.

In normal wars the new private jumps and runs when the earth explodes nearby and is terrified, but after some time in the field, the explosions no longer have the same affect and he barely flinches. Bombs in the race war are exploding all around us yet the average White man barely flinches. VNN's own brilliant contributor Arch Stanton recently wrote "An Epiphany" containing an example of an event that I witness myself nearly every week: a White female with a Black male. Arch Stanton and I recognize these events as explosions in the race war, but the Marxist safety valve media never mentions them, which is why they are harmless. Pointing out the race war and advocating mental flinching at race-mixing is not what they want to do. As long as we don't have our own media to counter the Jewish Big Lie that "all races are equal", the White casualties of this war will continue to mount.

Pro-White Media Today and the Third Reich

The fledgling pro-White media that exists continues to be a valiant if limited effort. The best of post-Pierce radio programs were Goyfire and Aryan Matters for both content and style, while the original VNN main page with Linder's spintros and a plethora of different writers had the best written material by far. The badly named Voice of (t)Reason folks keeps plugging at it, although most VOR programs lack either originality or vitality or both. In particular I heard a moronic "scholar" on VOR once claim that National Socialism party planks were written for that time therefore we should ignore the entire period. At least they have the intrepid Holohoax exposer in Carolyn Yeager who garners both my respect and attention. Another person who has recently made a good deal of waves is Jim Giles, and his content varies from excellent "truth of the matter" commentary, interviews, and cold calls, to abysmal dead air, tirades and bad music, but his heart appears to be in the right place.

One thing Giles likes to do is to make things as simple as possible for listeners, very much in the spirit of National Socialist propaganda. His warning that Africans roaming free-range among us will "rob, rape and kill you," is certainly true, but they will also screw your daughter and produce non-White children, who are increasingly bastards raised by grandparents. Yet our brainwashed White people think that's just fine. The military defenses of any nation are usually at the borders to keep the enemy out, but these defenses are useless against an enemy that is already inside. Blacks constitute such an enemy who destroy White wombs. The heart of our racial survival depends on making White babies. Giles calls them "Gerber babies". There was a time when Gerber ads for baby food were filled with blue-eyed, curly-haired, blonde babies, but that's not the case anymore. Nonetheless, reality is that simple: our race is not producing enough White babies and is therefore doomed to extinction.

During the Third Reich, families were given incentives to have more children. Some of the policies of the Third Reich were even carried on after the war was because they were so revolutionary, sound and effective; however, their effectiveness was reduced. Many readers are probably already familiar with the Cross of Honor of the German Mother also known as the Mother's Cross, awarded to mothers who had four or more children. In addition to a medal, even more practical policies were established such as that for every third child born the President of Germany was their Godfather. This encouraged many to not worry about the financial burden of having more children because the State... the Nazi State... would assist them if needed. This policy was also kept afterward, but it was changed to the tenth child rather than the third, which essentially makes it useless.

Even though the fledgling pro-White media is not in an admirable state today, there is a spark of hope. The entire National Socialist movement was successful and we can learn a great deal from those German men who were, and probably still are, the best men of our race. The Third Reich was defeated militarily and not ideologically, philosophically or economically. Anyone not learning as much as possible about the true history of that era will risk reinventing the wheel, or actually the entire car. One could write many books about the brilliant policies of the Third Reich to increase White birth rate and prosperity as well as truthful propaganda and how these could apply today, or tomorrow. I would never request a southerner to stop discussing the War of Northern Aggression, so don't tell me the Third Reich was a different era (duh) or irrelevant when I had two uncles in the HitlerJugend. The brave heroes who died fighting against Jewish Bolshevism deserve our respect, not our censure.

Conclusion

No one can answer the question, "When will the White man fight for his race?" without understanding the root cause: demoralization. Whites have been demoralized by Jewish psychological warfare to not fight for their race. Jewish mass media manipulators and their gentile dupes push guilt-laden "entertainment" into our minds daily and incessantly because they know how are minds work: guilt trips paralyze us. Our natural and healthy instincts have been overcome to make us accept the non-Whites among us. Whites will fight, it's true, please don't misunderstand me. They will travel halfway across the globe to Afghanistan... to fight for Jews. They fight for the Jews indirectly through our Jewish-controlled politicians and directly when they are told that "Nazis" are the threat. Nazism is not the threat, it's the solution and if we had real leaders we'd all be proud Nazis, but instead we have Whites who will fight against their own race, just like the good little "avatars" they are programmed to be.

Jews and Blacks, like all races, behave the way they do for genetic reasons, not ideological ones. The Jews are driving us to racial extinction as a result of their genes. It is what they are. And they are not like us. A perfect example are the past horrors of Communism. Jewish Communism killed more innocent people in the shortest time than anything ever in the history of the world. Sixty five million in the Soviet Union alone. Yet virtually no Jews have a guilty conscience about it. As Commander Rockwell said, where are the films with the sad violin music for dead gentiles? While Whites, on the other hand, are made to feel guilty about the "Holocaust", African slavery, and American Indian massacres, thanks to mass media abusing our moral conscience and instilling these lie-filled guilt trips. Jared Taylor claims we can't blame Jews for everything because Whites have a flaw: we can be easily persuaded. True. But who is doing the persuading? Jews, sir. Jews.

The millions of White men and women who fought for Hitler were not fighting simply for an ideology, they were fighting for our people, they were fighting for survival of White European. National Socialism is a way of life that counters Jewish deceit and makes them harmless, rather than allowing them to rule. Should White Americans adopt National Socialism as a mere copy of the German model? I'm not suggesting that exactly. Only the Germans can be as cool as they once were. My God, even their surnames like "Kesselring" are cool! The rest of the pro-White world should create their versions of NS when and if we ever regain our will to survive. Can a political party such as A3P get members elected who can change the laws permanently in a pro-White fashion without first building mass media and enough supporters? Impossible. Like Paul Craig Roberts, they are afraid of Brownshirts. Guys, we are in this together and our concern should be brown skins, not Brownshirts.

Every Fourth of July weekend, we're supposed to fly the flag and thank our veterans, especially the "Greatest Generation" who fought the "war against racism". Give me a break. The greatest war criminal in history, Winston Churchill, made a speech on June 4, 1940 in he which he stated, "We shall never surrender." Although England did not surrender, they still lost the war. That island today is becoming a Third World cesspool and White English are dying out. Anything that reduces the production of White babies needs to be destroyed. The way to stop the Jews from brainwashing us into committing racial suicide is by exposing their agenda via our own mass media. Don't believe it? I was a brainwashed Marxist thirteen years ago until Dr Pierce woke me up. Since then, I have analyzed everything I see and hear critically to the point that I understand the world much better today. What is most clear to me now is how the Jews are exterminating the White race.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 9th, 2010 at 02:58 AM.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #2
Tbow002
Senior Member
 
Tbow002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 582
Tbow002
Default Thank you

Only the Germans can be as cool as they once were.

Thank you Max. I'll take that as a very nice compliment being of Southern Germanic descent.

I would just like to say that my grandfather was the most amazing man. Even after his WW2 injuries in the Wehrmacht he was a million times more man than any weasel of a jew. He was strict and not without his faults but I think anyone who admires a man's man would agree with me if they knew him. Everything revolved around honor for him and it's what he based all of his words and actions on. His loyalty to his/our people was unshakable even after Germany's defeat. I didn't know at the time what he meant when he talked about blood and honor (Blut und Ehre) but its as crystal clear as pure glass today...I miss him now more than ever. But I digress.

We must have pride and honor amongst us. We must have unity of spirit and purpose. We must respect one another as well. We are all divided and we even insult each other because of petty differences and disagreements over even the smallest details...It is an American phrase I believe but it is what we need to embrace. "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" And I dont mean lose when I say fall. I mean we go extinct forever. There is too much at stake here.

Please stop insulting Stormfront and other pro white organizations and people. It fractures and divides us. We must put our differences aside and embrace each other as brothers and sisters, and we must embrace the common heritage that binds us together.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #3
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Someone once asked Kevin MacDonald how we were going to win against the Jews when White men have become such cowards who are not fighting back. MacDonald's reply was not to explain the root cause of this and how we could reverse our fate, but instead replied that White men need to find the courage to fight. This does not answer the question nor does it propose a solution.
Quote:
Finally, if I were MacDonald, I would never dismiss skinheads. We need ALL of our people that have the balls to join us.
Quote:
They will travel halfway across the globe to Afghanistan... to fight for Jews.
Interesting points. I'd add that anyone who questions whites' courage should address examples like James Von Brunn. Now they're apt to say that's not the kind of courage they have in mind. I think what they're really looking for is that mythical white billionaire who will support TOQ in the style of a Weekly Standard or a Commentary.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #4
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Quote:
During the Third Reich
My grandpa witness Hitler upon visiting Mussolini in Milan. He was far away, but could see the motorcade and Adolf standing . There were wave after wave of people cheering and giving the roman salute.A sense of Rebirth, the economy was good and there was security and hope cuz the yoke of British empire and Communism was smashed.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,495
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

It's always funny when smart people are too deluded to see the obvious. Idiots who think _they_ are different because they (have advanced degrees, natty suits, sparkling personalities) will discover to their dismay that, no, they will get the same exact treatment as the bedizened brutes they so nobly and pointedly distance themselves from.

The jews do what they do because it works. It's quite impersonal. That's what these people pleasers never seem to grasp. It has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your enemy's understanding what he must do to keep power, and that means tying all competitors, real or potential, to hate stereotypes he has, as of 2010, spent the better part of 100 years polishing and perpetrating.

Here's a fact: anyone who says, as a refrain, "I/we am/are not (X)," is a conservative, no matter what he calls himself. By the use of the term, he shows he is on the mental defensive. He shows he feels, very acutely, the need to defend himself and his position. What this type doesn't understand is that argument is actually...weak. The strong don't need to prove what they say, they only need to say it and enforce it. You never see jews actually stoop to arguing, and certainly never about their own motivations.

The only way you beat the kind of people who call you "nazis" are by calling them jews and making it stick - making jew become a universal epithet. As it historically has been.

Worrying about what "they" call you is ridiculous not only because it shows your defensiveness, your doglike need to please, but because it shows you don't grasp the fact that "they" control the media and will do what they damn well please anyway. Arguing with "them" not only shows weakness, it shows you believe they can be persuaded, which is, to put it lightly, contraindicated by all known history. You help jews and the other enemy by doing anything but spitting on them or laughing at them. They have the power and are disposed to act as they do. Remarkable you aren't going to change that. Weak and foolish and full of delusions is no way to go through life, conservatives. Power is the only thing that will bring change, power and objectively correct rhetoric, and that's where the musclemen the conservatives deride have their mission. KM has denounced the NSM, in particular, as part of his campaign to elevate and distinguish his own party. But as sad and silly as NSM sometimes appears, it is from a group like that that change of the kind we need is likelier to come than from any group of dotagerians led by professors. NSM is at least somewhat of a real, organic response from the most put upon segment of the white community. That it adopts Nazi regalia is not, in fact, and as I first and mistakenly thought, necessarily a killer. Not saying it's necessarily a good thing, but in an age of retro and reproduction and hollywood values, wearing NS costumes actually isn't as foolish as it might first appear.

I will repeat because it is true and centrally significant that what the cause needs first and most importantly is to decide who its "we" is. I say the right answer to this question is we excludes all jews and racially-whites who support them or defend them in any way. And it includes, provisionally, ie, until the battle is won and closer definitions be considered, all those who look and act white, and who desire to see their kind continue as a freestanding group with living space and culture undistorted by kikes or coloreds. The main enemy, really the only enemy, is the jew, and the body of unconverted whites are the political booty we contest for. The political goal must be to polarize whites who think like that with jews (and muds/illiberal whiteskins and conservatives). An absolutely indelible line must be drawn between our me-defined "we" and the rest. This is the polar opposite of the mix our thing with (paleo)conservatism and pretend we're on the same side.

What Hitler advised, correctly, was not fake unity of people with roughly the same outlook but competition so the strongest power would emerge. He was right, and his way worked. The nation polarized between jew-commies and White NS, with the pussies - the conservatives, reactionaries, kingsmen, religious queers, social democrats - either fading or signing up with a side. Who are you with, white man? The Whites? or the jews? Making THAT the central question of our times is job #1 in White politcs - after we have settled the "we" as I have advised above.

Polarize into WHITE on this side and JEW on the other. How do you polarize? In pratical terms you do it by attacking conservatives. Since their basic morals and everyday-cultural beliefs and many of their political positions (defend the borders, low taxes, small government) are the same as ours, there is the standing danger they/we will be mistaken for the other. This is heightened by THEIR having all the prime media positions, as agents of the jew-powers that be. This is the danger in praising a Buchanan. Someone who seems like us, is rich, has tv time, has columns in top papers. He is well aware of the base he draws his sustenance from, and he knows how to fool it. He also knows that most top racists are too dim to understand his position and his role in things. He very cynically and cleverly exploits them for praise and money. But when it comes down to it, he is an illiberal - a Catholic, an exponent, fan of, and participant of longstanding in ZOG, both the formal state and the media handmaidens who serve it. Treat Buchanan as he deserves to be treated - as the enemy. He wasn't advising the Republican Party, after all, to undermine David Duke because he is our friend. But most Whites accept him as one of us, thereby exhibiting the stupidity, weakness, impercipience and general liberal tolerance and non-discrimination that will prevent our cause from developing. If we were truly something different, then we would act like it. But we don't. "We" act like conservatives who are a bit more open about race...from the comfort of internet anonymity. WN do not act like winners. If WN were serious about winning, they would be attacking Buchanan, Taylor and similar ilk. Not supporting them. That the most basic political facts escape even the Ph.D.s is a sign of something, what exactly I'm not sure. Probably the strength of our general British-Christian cultural legacy-background, combined with a hundred years of jew-commie 24/7/all-institutional brainwashing. Acting the way "we" have always acted will produce more of the same results. Act differently, along the lines indicated, there is at least a chance. If you attack a Pat Buchanan with ceaseless, fervent mocking, you will produce exactly the kind of results we seek. He will be reduced to his proper status - just another illiberal charlatan, another conservative no-race hustler. If you support him as you do now, you will produce exactly the results we've enjoyed the last fifty years. I mean, because I can think of no more ridiculous example, here you have a guy who advised his fellow illiberals on how to UNDERCUT the one prominent and truly pro-White politician of the last fifty years, Duke, and who himself, running for president, signed on a nigger VP candidate, and so-called White Nationalists cry like two-year-olds whenver someone even dares to criticize him. The only conclusion an objective outsider would draw, and it is certainly the one Buchanan privately draws and acts on himself, is that any smallest morsel is good enough for these people. They have the lowest standards in the world. They will abandon their views the minute a person with any money or status says one tiny thing they agree with. Tolerance and excuses is no recipe for success but a guarantee of failure.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 9th, 2010 at 12:01 PM.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #6
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,867
Devere
Default

Max Hadden has written a valuable essay here. Simple. Straightforward. Clear. Insightful. True. The following paragraph is one of his best:

Quote:
Race problems in the US are not the result of "liberalism" and if only it could replaced by "conservatism" everything would be fine as the lying entertainers Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have been telling us for years. Notice that no matter how long they whine, things just keep getting worse. Marxism is the product of the people who call themselves Jews. Every ideology starts with an individual and every individual is a member of a race. The false ideology of Marxism — especially that all races are equal — came implicitly from the Jew Karl Marx. The reason so many Whites have adopted it is because of Jewish power. The Jews are in control. Ideas can never create a biological species they can only nurture or destroy it. The Talmud did not create the Jews, the Jews created the Talmud. The reason we are being exterminated is because the Jews want us to be.
Yes. We are not being exterminated because of or by an idea or two or three. We are being exterminated by the jews. Therefore, countering the genocidal ideas is not a solution. Indeed, such a focus forestalls a solution -- perhaps until it is too late (until we are no more). Tsar Alexander did not need to counter Marxism/Communism. He needed to kill about 250 New York jews who had moved to Russia -- and we might all now be living in a different world. Jews entangle our minds and, thereby, our feet and our right arms with their ideas. White Nationalism needs to focus like a laser on solving the problem -- on solving the jew -- on removing the jew from positions of power.

Last edited by Devere; August 9th, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #7
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,867
Devere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
Max Hadden has written a valuable essay here. Simple. Straightforward. Clear. Insightful. True. The following paragraph is one of his best:



Yes. We are not being exterminated because of or by an idea or two or three. We are being exterminated by the jews. Therefore, countering the genocidal ideas is not a solution. Indeed, such a focus forestalls a solution -- perhaps until it is too late (until we are no more). Tsar Alexander did not need to counter Marxism/Communism. He needed to kill about 250 New York jews who had moved to Russia -- and we might all now be living in a different world. Jews entangle our minds and, thereby, our feet and our right arms with their ideas. White Nationalism needs to focus like a laser on solving the problem -- on solving the jew -- on removing the jew from positions of power.
But I don't see how this can be done unless or until WN's control the mainstream media. Why not? Because the White masses would remain "demoralized" and ununderstanding and opposed.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #8
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,867
Devere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
But I don't see how this can be done unless or until WN's control the mainstream media. Why not? Because the White masses would remain "demoralized" and ununderstanding and opposed.
Therefore, we remain in the catch-22 situation where we must undemoralize the White race in order to undemoralize them -- before any meaningful action can be started. How? We are doing it -- via the internet. But do we have enough time left to complete this process?

Last edited by Devere; August 9th, 2010 at 06:50 PM.
 
Old August 9th, 2010 #9
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,867
Devere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
Therefore, we remain in a situation where we must undemoralize the White race before any meaningful action can be started. How? We are doing it -- via the internet. But do we have enough time left to complete this process?
Is there a way to speed up this process of undemoralizing our people? Maybe.
 
Old August 10th, 2010 #10
Tbow002
Senior Member
 
Tbow002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 582
Tbow002
Default Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
Is there a way to speed up this process of undemoralizing our people? Maybe.
Maybe start our own 'European Union' with groups overseas. I think if we know we arent alone over here we would feel much better about things. If we can mutually support each other it will un-demoralize, or add an element of alacrity to the process.
 
Old August 10th, 2010 #11
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic
 
Joseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dept. of Redundancy Department
Posts: 1,546
Joseph
Default

Seriously, this "waking whites" thing you all cling to is utterly moronic. It isn't going to happen. Deal with that first.

You all - and I say all because I find this meme in almost every post, certainly in every thread - you all think that white people are inherently capable of self-direction. They're not. Among whites, leaders are few and far between. (Ironically, that's what makes the white race superior.) But the fact is, individual whites are 99% sheep. Dr. Pierce called them "Lemmings". They cannot "wake up". They don't have ideals and they don't "stand up" for things. They pay their taxes, because the are AFRAID of what ZOG will do to them if they don't. They don't really mean much of what they say, they obey ZOG and hate nazis because they know where the smart money is and they don't want to offend big jew. The key to understanding what motivates people is one word: FEAR. If they are afraid of something, they will do whatever it takes to avoid it.

Here is one small hypothetical example of how a revolution might be brought about.

Internet email chain letter gets spread all over the kwa alerting folks to the danger of having license plates on their vehicles. The Aryan Revolutionary Army has declared that all vehicles are no longer subject to the authority of the ZOG. Anyone using ZOG identification plates is subject to severe revolutionary penalties, including the destruction of vehicles found to be identified as under the authority of ZOG by the presence of ZOG-issued license plates.

(please remember this is a hypothetical example)

Within one week after the alert goes viral, kwans all over awaken to find their cars vandalized/destroyed. Other kwans become fearful of revolutionary action. Kwans everywhere begin to voluntarily remove their license plates. ZOG objects and issues warnings to motorists that non-compliance with ZOG law will be met with stiff penalties. Kwans demand protection that ZOG CANNOT provide. Angry kwans resist ZOG attempts to force compliance. Courthouses and cops are overloaded and unable to cope with case overloads, etc. ZOG increases fines/penalties for all traffic violations. Kwans are forced to admit they fear ZOG. Congratulations, you just recruited millions of whites.

Meanwhile, it is announced that any white person attending a niggerball event, wearing niggerball clothing or representing niggerball teams or players, talking about niggerball in any way, or otherwise condoning or promoting niggerball, will be subject to execution.

Within one week a few bombs go off in crowded college and pro ball stadiums across the kwa and a handful of select kwan niggerball fans remains are left on public display in a few major cities after being pulled from their beds and beaten to death.

The newest alert from revolutionary command tells the kwans that the family members of any race-mixing person will be subject to severe penalties, including death. You just forced the families of race-mixers everywhere to do what they should have been doing all along. Dads all over the kwa won't need to hem and haw about why they think maybe their daughter possibly ought not to be dating that young black boy, they will keep that dirty nigger away from their kid because they don't want to meet a gruesome fate.

And so on.

You think these people have some patriotic love for ZOG and would resist a revolutionary force coming down on them? You're wrong. They are mindless subjects loyal to the biggest dog. And that really comes down to whoever is heartless, ruthless and brutal enough to demand their allegiance.

So, in my view, white nationalism, much like christinsanity, is nothing more than a mental illness. If after 9-11/iraq/afghanistan, you think that millions of morons are gonna somehow "wake up", even though world events so far haven't been able to stir them, well, you're just crazy. Or at least, you're the one who needs to wake up.

Thanks
__________________
Vote from the rooftops

Last edited by Joseph; August 10th, 2010 at 02:28 AM.
 
Old August 10th, 2010 #12
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

I found further support for Alex’s views from an interesting post a while back at (of all places) SF. The comment was that you can support Buchanan and keep your job, and you can support Jared Taylor and keep some of your friends, the implication being that if you support real name-the-jew WN you’ll lose everything. Since people do what comes most easily, they will always fall for the faileocons as long as they think they have a chance of addressing the same problems WN does. Worse, this provides a strong incentive for MacDonald’s deception and self-deception—for people to talk themselves and others into, in effect, taking the jews’ advice on how to oppose the jews.
 
Old August 12th, 2010 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,973
Hugo Böse
Default

Good thread, merits more discussion, too tired to comment at this time.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old August 12th, 2010 #14
Katarina
Senior Member
 
Katarina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 627
Katarina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbow002 View Post
Only the Germans can be as cool as they once were.

Thank you Max. I'll take that as a very nice compliment being of Southern Germanic descent.

I would just like to say that my grandfather was the most amazing man. Even after his WW2 injuries in the Wehrmacht he was a million times more man than any weasel of a jew. He was strict and not without his faults but I think anyone who admires a man's man would agree with me if they knew him. Everything revolved around honor for him and it's what he based all of his words and actions on. His loyalty to his/our people was unshakable even after Germany's defeat. I didn't know at the time what he meant when he talked about blood and honor (Blut und Ehre) but its as crystal clear as pure glass today...I miss him now more than ever. But I digress.

We must have pride and honor amongst us. We must have unity of spirit and purpose. We must respect one another as well. We are all divided and we even insult each other because of petty differences and disagreements over even the smallest details...It is an American phrase I believe but it is what we need to embrace. "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" And I dont mean lose when I say fall. I mean we go extinct forever. There is too much at stake here.

Please stop insulting Stormfront and other pro white organizations and people. It fractures and divides us. We must put our differences aside and embrace each other as brothers and sisters, and we must embrace the common heritage that binds us together.
Last two sentences are correct. I don't care for swastikas and symbols myself, but If they like them, its fine with me. Not all of us have to like everything about each other to agree on the most important issues and the main one being preservation of race and NO EXTINCTION ! Matter of fact, I am fixing to do something soon to prove that their symbols are okay with me :O)
 
Old August 13th, 2010 #15
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Thumbs up

kminta
Your Resident Uncle Tom

Quote:
Re: Why conservatives are useless
Far be it for me to agree with someone like Alex Linder, but I think Mr. Linder was correct when he once pointed out the real reason today's conservatives are ineffective. It's because they're not racist, sexist or homophobic which, as we all know, are natural, human instincts and impulses. So long as you lack these three elements, your "conservatism" is really just liberalism in disguise.

Ultimately, conservatism is simply the preservation of traditional values that have been tried and true. Unfortunately, traditional customs and beliefs have been lost to memory thanks to the intrusion of political correctness and the new culture that has permeated the very fabric of American life with seemingly no hope of recovery. This is why almost all attempts to resurrect the Constitution in contemporary America have been abysmal failures.

Indeed, I see precious little hope to redeem America in any shape or form.
http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...4474#post94474
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.
Page generated in 0.19017 seconds.