Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2011 #1
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Australia First: much support amongst real WNs?

Since I heard about Jim Saleam being half Arab, (source: http://saleam.blogspot.com/ ) and seeing as they are matey with our own National Front, I've been doing a bit of reading about the AFP and to me, they seem like a last resort option, kind of how we'd vote for UKIP if we couldn't vote BNP/BPP/NF. The fact that their last leader was allegedly jewish is a bit odd for a far right party as well.


What puzzles me is that - I'm sure you've all seen the way Griffin is repeatedly slapped by the media for his convictions - even the free speech trial which he was found not guilty on - how come Saleam isn't picked on by the media for his shotgun and insurance convictions?

Added to his alleged membership of the Maoist Line Trotskyist Party - this sort of background would make Brits heartily distrust him as a
WN leader.


Do many Aussie WNs regard them as a real WN party? Do they have much support?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 28th, 2011 #2
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

AFP is a joke. Saleam is known to be half arab and having him as leader of an anti immigration party makes the members look like hypocrites.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #3
V.K.
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
AFP is a joke. Saleam is known to be half arab and having him as leader of an anti immigration party makes the members look like hypocrites.
Australia First got nearly 10,000 vote at the last federal election when it ran for the Senate in Queensland. It got 3,000 votes in the lower house when it contested a number of lower house seats.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #4
V.K.
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Since I heard about Jim Saleam being half Arab, (source: http://saleam.blogspot.com/ ) and seeing as they are matey with our own National Front, I've been doing a bit of reading about the AFP and to me, they seem like a last resort option, kind of how we'd vote for UKIP if we couldn't vote BNP/BPP/NF. The fact that their last leader was allegedly jewish is a bit odd for a far right party as well.


What puzzles me is that - I'm sure you've all seen the way Griffin is repeatedly slapped by the media for his convictions - even the free speech trial which he was found not guilty on - how come Saleam isn't picked on by the media for his shotgun and insurance convictions?

Added to his alleged membership of the Maoist Line Trotskyist Party - this sort of background would make Brits heartily distrust him as a
WN leader.


Do many Aussie WNs regard them as a real WN party? Do they have much support?
Saleam is constantly attacked in the media for his criminal convictions.

What Trotskyist Party?

SYDNEY MORNING HERALD:

The magazine said that the article included these matters because they were true and pertinent. It pointed out that, as stated in the article, Dr Saleam has several criminal convictions for offences related to behaviour of this kind although he alleges that they are part of a conspiracy against him.


http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/good-weeke...802-113fu.html

AUSTRALIAN AND ISRAEL JEWISH AFFAIRS COUNCIL:

Saleamís work in clarifying his position in over twenty years of fascist politics, denying any intentional or deliberate criminality, coupled with his sudden appearance in the AFP may see him finally re- launch his career, particularly if he can line up against ANM or the conservative right.

http://www.aijac.org.au/review/2002/2711/jack-jim.html

FIGHT DEM BACK:

Jew-hating Doctor Jim Saleam is innocent!* Or so he reckons. He also reckons to have been battling to have his conviction for his role in a shotgun attack upon ANC representative Eddie Funde in 1989 overturned on the basis of an alleged conspiracy by the state to silence him and his then party, National Action.

http://www.fightdemback.org/archive/...saleam/page/2/

DAILY TELEGRAPH:

The Daily Telegraph has learnt that the far-right Australia First Party, whose Sydney secretary is convicted race hate criminal Jim Saleam, is organising the rally.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1111115280283

THE AGE:

The group is aligned with the Sydney-based academic Jim Saleam, who was jailed for three years in 1991 for organising the shotgun attack on the home of African National Congress representative in Australia Eddie Funde.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...236003135.html
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #5
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
Australia First got nearly 10,000 vote at the last federal election when it ran for the Senate in Queensland. It got 3,000 votes in the lower house when it contested a number of lower house seats.
Just because they got votes does not mean they are seen as a WN party VK and 3,000 votes aint much to boast about.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #6
V.K.
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
Just because they got votes does not mean they are seen as a WN party VK and 3,000 votes aint much to boast about.
From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Australia First contested the 2010 federal election fielding four candidates for the House of Representatives and two candidates, Peter Schuback and Nick Maine, in the Senate.[23][24][25] Australia First obtained 9,680 votes in Queensland for the Senate.[26] The Australia First Party candidates for the lower house and their results were as follows: Terry Cooksley in Chifley, Tony Pettitt in Greenway, Mick Saunders in Lindsay and Alex Nowrick in Deakin. Cooksley received 943 votes (1.17%) and came last, Pettitt got 780 votes (0.98%) and placed 7th; Saunders scored a little higher with 975 votes (1.17%) in a smaller field, coming second last, while Norwick came last in his competition, getting 295 votes (0.37%).

In October 2010, Australia First ran a candidate in the Sutherland Shire Council election. The AFP candidate, Matt Hodgson, obtained 932 votes or 4% of the total vote.[27]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austral...y#cite_note-25

975 votes in one seat is pretty good considering that it was the first time in nearly 14 years that the Party had fielded candidates.

In Warwick, it received 52 votes.

Australia First is the largest and probably the only racially nationalist political party in Australia.

It clearly has over 500 members if it is a registered federal political party. It is also registered with the NSW electoral commission meaning it has between 100 to 200 members in NSW.

The Australian Protectionist Party is only registered in NSW and One Nation has lost it's registration in Queensland.

Australia First is the only political party at the moment that is out there day to day fighting for the white race.

And what are you doing, Hobbit, to save the white race?
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #7
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

How can you say AFP is a racialy nationalist party when its leader is clearly non White. Bloody hell VK what part of Saleam is an arab name dont you understand?
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #8
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post







Australia First is the only political party at the moment that is out there day to day fighting for the white race.

And what are you doing, Hobbit, to save the white race?
Can you explain why Saleam has had Palestinian speakers at his Sydney forum then VK? As for what I am doing,lol,none of your business VK, I certainly dont trust you enough to speak of things with you
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #9
V.K.
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
Can you explain why Saleam has had Palestinian speakers at his Sydney forum then VK? As for what I am doing,lol,none of your business VK, I certainly dont trust you enough to speak of things with you
Saleam is not an Arab.

He was involved with the committee that invited people to speak. I like how you people make out that he is some kind of all powerful fuhrer who makes decisions and gives out orders.

Palestians and other Arabs were invited to speak because they were, like us, anti Zionist. For the record, Mattherw Henderson how of Fight Dem Back, Jews/Zionists and officials of the Communist Party were invited to speak at the Sydney Forum. Why did you forget to mention that, Hobbit?

It is interesting that you are following the same line as Fight Dem Back and the Australian Protectionist Party.

Could it be that you are involved in some way with those groups? Could get be that you are working with certain, lets say, state security forces or front groups?

You keep on maintaining that Saleam is an Arab because he is anti Zionist and shows some support for the cause of the Arabs. According to your logic, to be anti Zionist is to be pro Arab. But Saleam is not pro Arab nor is he pro Zionist. He supports Arab nationalism but not the expansion of Islam into the White Western World. He is opposed to Israel and supports Palestine.

You and your mates Hodges can't understand how that works.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #10
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
Saleam is not an Arab.

He was involved with the committee that invited people to speak. I like how you people make out that he is some kind of all powerful fuhrer who makes decisions and gives out orders.

Palestians and other Arabs were invited to speak because they were, like us, anti Zionist. For the record, Mattherw Henderson how of Fight Dem Back, Jews/Zionists and officials of the Communist Party were invited to speak at the Sydney Forum. Why did you forget to mention that, Hobbit?

It is interesting that you are following the same line as Fight Dem Back and the Australian Protectionist Party.

Could it be that you are involved in some way with those groups? Could get be that you are working with certain, lets say, state security forces or front groups?

You keep on maintaining that Saleam is an Arab because he is anti Zionist and shows some support for the cause of the Arabs. According to your logic, to be anti Zionist is to be pro Arab. But Saleam is not pro Arab nor is he pro Zionist. He supports Arab nationalism but not the expansion of Islam into the White Western World. He is opposed to Israel and supports Palestine.

You and your mates Hodges can't understand how that works.
Saleam is a half breed arab, you can deny it all you want but that does not make it any less true. As for the rest of your post, bloody hell now your claiming I am either a zionist like hodges or that I work for state security forces....hahahaha...sorry to disappoint your delusional fantasies child but Fight dem back and APP both hate me, nor am I working for the feds,lol
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #11
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
Saleam is not an Arab.



You keep on maintaining that Saleam is an Arab because he is anti Zionist and shows some support for the cause of the Arabs.
I keep saying he is an arab because it true. He has an arabic surname and his grandfathar migrated here from an area in lebanon
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #12
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post

What Trotskyist Party?
The one he was allegedly a member of in 1970ish.


Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
From Wikipedia:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austral...y#cite_note-25

975 votes in one seat is pretty good considering that it was the first time in nearly 14 years that the Party had fielded candidates.
But does it have support from real WNs? Many real WNs here won't support the BNP but they will vote for them because they recognise that something is better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
Saleam is not an Arab.














So are these all forgeries, or what?


Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K.
Australia First is the only political party at the moment that is out there day to day fighting for the white race.
But that doesn't mean jack if the leader isn't white and has alleged commie roots.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #13
V.K.
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: QLD Australia
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
The one he was allegedly a member of in 1970ish.




But does it have support from real WNs? Many real WNs here won't support the BNP but they will vote for them because they recognise that something is better than nothing.

















So are these all forgeries, or what?




But that doesn't mean jack if the leader isn't white and has alleged commie roots.
All because someone was born and raised in the Middle East doesn't mean that they are Arab. He was Greek.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #14
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
All because someone was born and raised in the Middle East doesn't mean that they are Arab. He was Greek.
LOL Come off it VK,ya know Saleam is not a Greek name. Saleam is part arab, meaning he has semite blood.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #15
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
All because someone was born and raised in the Middle East doesn't mean that they are Arab. He was Greek.
So did his grandad lie on those forms or what? If so, wouldn't that make them illegal immigrants?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #16
Darius Appleby
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Posts: 3,597
Arrow illegal immigrant semite arabs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So did his grandad lie on those forms or what? If so, wouldn't that make them illegal immigrants?
The "mad" and lying arab is probably a sociopath, a genetic criminal.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #17
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

Aus First members try to convince others that Saleam is of Greek background if the topic gets raised. They know its crap as does everyone else but they cant face the truth that they are in a party led by a half breed arab. They also hate it when people raise the fact that their previous leader, Dianne Teasdale is a jew

Last edited by AussieWN; March 1st, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #18
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Do you guys have any sort of equivalent to our Commission for Racial Equality/Phillips quango (the mob who forced the BNP into letting in non-whites?)? Are you allowed to have a whites only party?

I just don't get why an evident non-white (with a commie past) would be permitted to lead a pro-white party if you have no laws against having a pro-white party. His grandfather looks identical to every turkish pizza/kebab shop owner I've ever seen over here.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #19
AussieWN
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,349
Default

As far as I know we dont have anything like that. We can have anti immigration parties which means White only here in Australia. A lot of Aus First members have the view that as long as a person looks White then they are White. I have not met any Aus First members who are hardline one drop rule believers. Basicly I dont think the Aus first party will ever be anything but a minor party. Same with the Aus Protectionist party that claims to be anti immigration yet has a pro zionist out look as well as jew members and has a leader who is in a relationship with a gook. Both parties are seen as delusional hypocrites. We realy dont have any WN party here.
 
Old March 1st, 2011 #20
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
As far as I know we dont have anything like that. We can have anti immigration parties which means White only here in Australia. A lot of Aus First members have the view that as long as a person looks White then they are White. I have not met any Aus First members who are hardline one drop rule believers. Basicly I dont think the Aus first party will ever be anything but a minor party. Same with the Aus Protectionist party that claims to be anti immigration yet has a pro zionist out look as well as jew members and has a leader who is in a relationship with a gook. Both parties are seen as delusional hypocrites. We realy dont have any WN party here.

It's good that you don't have any interfering quangos, but it's a shame that full advantage isn't being taken of it by having a whites-only party in existence. We do have two whites-only parties but everyone knows it's only a matter of time before they get forced to change their constitutions. If there are no laws stopping you from saying whites only, I don't get why the members don't get together and kick Saleam out. The Aus Protectionist party sounds simliar to the BNP - WNs don't like the forced changes and the watering down and they still get called racist by the press anyway.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.
Page generated in 0.15909 seconds.