Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2004 #1
Skunk

Default Order Member Richard Scutari On Traitor Glenn Miller

SINCE ALEXA LINDERMILLER AND THE COWARDLY MODS FEAR THE TRUTH I AM RELEGATED TO THE OPP. FORUM AND MODERATED TO BOOT. HERES SOMETHING FOR COWARD ALEXA AND HIS BUTT BUDDY MILLER TO CHEW ON...

FYI YOU COWARDS MOVED THE RANDY EVANS THREAD TO FROM THE MAIN FORUM TO THE OPP. FORUM AND BACK...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? DID YOU ACTUALLY GROW SOME BALLS OVERNIGHT?

YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT COWARDS BY MOVING THIS THREAD TO THE MAIN FORUM - IF YOU EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO POST IT AT ALL!

MORE POSTS FROM THE ORDER MEMBERS FORTHCOMING...FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS TRAITOR MILLER!

Glenn Miller, the Great White Hero ?
By Richard Scutari:
Order POW

The lack of testicle fortitude to be found in the White Racial Movement never ceases to amaze me. My amazement was given another jolt recently when a kinsman wrote and asked me what I thought of Glenn Miller. Included with his letter was a ten page item he'd pulled off the Internet's VNN Forum titled " my vision for VNN-July 2005. " While reading these 10 pages my stomach started doing flips and I could actually feel the slaps hitting my face as I realized how much Bob Matthew's death, my sacrifices, and the sacrifices of others who stood strong were being denigrated. Glenn Miller's vision calls for a White Pride Day gatherings and a VNN White Political Conference to be held in Missouri sometime in July 2005. Miller actually had the audacity to call cowards any of those hesitant to attend. Miller calling someone else a coward, now that is a joke.

Anyone involved with the movement for over 15 years is familiar with Miller's story. It is only their cowardice that allows Miller to get away with making a comeback in the movement. For those of you who are new to the movement, what follows will fill you in on Miller's story.

In the early 1980's, Miller operated a small Organization called the White Patriot Party (WPP). He and his WPP eventually came to the attention of the Order and contact was made to feel him out. It was decided to bring Miller and his Organization under the Orders wing as one of our aboveground legals. Miller was to be developed into our top aboveground legal in this Southeast. Miller was very receptive to the Orders goals, especially the one where by means of the carrot and the stick all racial organizations in the Southeast would eventually be forced under his leadership. Around August of 1984, Miller was given a voice stress analyzer to use on his members and $ 250,000.00/00 in cash for operational expenses. With financial help from the Order, Miller was able to build WPP into one of the largest organizations in the country. During the big Order trial in Seattle, Miller was holding parades in North Carolina numbering up to a 1.000 marches all wearing camouflage clothes and carrying a sign at the head of the column which read " We Love The Order. "

It wasn't long after this that ZOG started putting pressure on Miller. He ended up going underground with his two lieutenants, Robert Jackson and Doug Sheets. While underground, Miller penned his declaration of War against ZOG. Shortly after putting his declaration in the mail, he and his lieutenants were surrounded in a trailer where they eventually surrendered. In the trailer were several fully automatic weapons. This alone was enough to put Miller away for a minimum of 20 years.

So far Miller's story sounds pretty good, but things do have a tendency to change when weak people finally get tested. In October 1986, the FBI came to visit me at the medium-security prison where I was housed. because of my extensive travels with Bob Matthews, ZOG felt that I could supply key information on several movement leaders who allegedly received Order money. I was offered my freedom from prison if I would cooperate and testify at the Denver and Ft. Smith grand juries and the subsequent trials. To further sweeten the pot, I was told they would help make me a leader in the movement. I refused to cooperate which cost me hole time, phony escape charges being put on me, and a transfer to a max-security prison.

Unlike me when Glenn Miller was offered a deal, he accepted it. Instead of serving 20 or more years in a max-security prison, Miller served only a few years in a cushy minimum security joint and he is now making his comeback as a leader. Miller testified against both of his lieutenants at their trial at which they both received a 20- year sentence to be served at a max security prison.

Next Miller testified for the government, at our 1988 sedition trial in Ft. Smith, Ark. He gave testimony against movement leaders Louis Beam, Robert Miles, and Pastor Butler, all who allegedly were Order legals. Five Order members (Andrew Barnhill, David Lane, Artie McBrearity, Bruce Pierce, and myself) were also defendants at this trial. Miller testified against all of us except for Bruce Pierce, whom Miller never met.

Today Miller's funding comes from his ZOG handlers; but back in the 1980's it was all Order money which made him and the WPP so successful; ergo, Miller had a lot to rat on concerning us, including his invention that Bob Matthews and I discussed with him our future plans to assassinate Morris the Sleaze Dees. Glenn Miller wrote a self-aggrandizing book in which he touts himself as a great White hero and leader. The truth of the matter is, he peed his hands when ZOG put pressure on him and betrayed those who trusted him. Miller is nothing more than a coward and a rat. Of course, he left his betrayal out of his book, but now you know the full story about him. I highly recommend that you avoid anyone or any Organization that refuses to shun Glenn...The Rat Miller. Such individuals or organizations have no sense of security and could care less if you end up here in prison with me.

The information on rat Miller is going out to all. It will be interesting to make note of which individuals of influence beyond, which movement organizations give their support to Millers Vision of July 2005 or any of his other endeavors. Regardless of how good Miller's white rhetoric may sound, it does not change the fact that he has proven himself to be an enemy of our 14 Word Cause. All who side with Miller are giving aid and comfort to a proven enemy of our 14 Word Cause. To Hell with Miller and to Hell with them. Our night of the Long Knives will be a busy one.

THE CHURCH OF THE SONS OF YHVH P.O. BOX 165 CALHOUN, LOUISIANA 71225

Thread