Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do the love letters prove that Steele went crazy? See them at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=
Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 2 14.29%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 3 21.43%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 6 42.86%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 10th, 2012 #1
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Did Steele Go Crazy After Aorta Surgery?

READ THIS SHORT THREAD BEFORE VOTING IN THE POLL!

Edgar J. Steele is serving 50 years in Federal prison after being convicted of trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. He is an experienced former criminal lawyer who knew that all jail communications with inmates are subject to inspection and may be shown to their juries. While in jail awaiting trial, it is undisputed that he wrote several steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. For the text of the love letter see http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1376338#2518 . Steele admitted at his sentencing that he wrote the love letters. I want all VNN forum members to give their opinions as to whether or not these love letters prove that Steele went crazy.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 11th, 2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Add Poll Instructions
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2
procopius
Senior Member
 
procopius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,611
procopius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Edgar J. Steele is serving 50 years in Federal prison after being convicted of trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. He is an experienced former criminal lawyer who knew that all jail communications with inmates are subject to inspection and may be shown to their juries. While in jail awaiting trial, it is undisputed that he wrote several steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. For the text of the love letter see http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1376338#2518 . Steele admitted at his sentencing that he wrote the love letters. I want all VNN forum members to give their opinions as to whether or not these love letters prove that Steele went crazy.
Your vendetta continues. I would think you would have got bored by now. I'm bored.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #3
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Disgruntled Poll Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Your vendetta continues. I would think you would have got bored by now. I'm bored.
Shut up and cast your vote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #4
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Why the option for "playing crazy"? He isn't playing crazy or even attempting to make anyone think he is crazy - in fact, the video I posted shows that he is entirely lucid, sane, coherent and in full control of his faculties.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #5
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Poll Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Why the option for "playing crazy"? He isn't playing crazy or even attempting to make anyone think he is crazy - in fact, the video I posted shows that he is entirely lucid, sane, coherent and in full control of his faculties.
I agree that choice was not really needed. It is a possibility however. Criminal defendants play crazy daily in order to avoid prison.

Your video is a heavily edited interview with numerous comments at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7kPd...embedded#t=18s .

The original interview in its entirety is found at

http://video.kxly.com/watch.php?id=27762 part 1
http://video.kxly.com/watch.php?id=27761 part 2
http://video.kxly.com/watch.php?id=27763 part 3
http://video.kxly.com/watch.php?id=27764 part 4

That interview is a puff piece which does not discuss the love letters from his jail cell and 14,000 emails that he wrote to Ukrainian women.

As of this post nearly 60% of the voters claim that Steele was crazy and was not framed.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Added interview parts
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #6
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
As of this post nearly 60% of the voters claim that Steele was crazy and was not framed.
A straight and demonstrable lie. 2 votes makes 50% each NOT nearly 60%. I'm starting to believe the others are right and you do have an agenda of some sort. I can think of no other reason for lying about something so easily disproved.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #7
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Disgruntled Pollster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
A straight and demonstrable lie. 2 votes makes 50% each NOT nearly 60%. I'm starting to believe the others are right and you do have an agenda of some sort. I can think of no other reason for lying about something so easily disproved.
Silly you! I studied spin control under our Democrats. Exit poll takers are not allowed within 100 feet of the polls. BTW 50% is nearly 60%. I didn't say over 50%. You just want to keep voters from voting.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #8
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

How is there a 60% when only two people have voted?
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #9
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you!
Tactic of calling winning opponent silly is tedious and fools nobody.
Quote:
I studied spin control under our Democrats.
Fortunately, many of us can spot spin at a 1000 yards.
Quote:
Exit poll takers are not allowed within 100 feet of the polls.
Irrelevant.
Quote:
BTW 50% is nearly 60%. I didn't say over 50%.
In that case, nearly 60% are unsure (or can just study the facts with an agenda-less eye and realise there is no evidence.)

Quote:
You just want to keep voters from voting.
On the contrary, I hope everyone votes. It might just make you realise that a) you are wrong or b) everyone has seen through your agenda. Whichever the case may be.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #10
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Democrats are Hiring Spinmasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
How is there a 60% when only two people have voted?
You clearly don't have enough imagination to get hired as a Democrat poll taker. Nearly 70% have also voted that it cannot be known whether Steele is crazy or not. Silly you! The polls have not closed yet.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #11
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Oh dear. Just a mere 30% think he is crazy.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #12
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Pollster Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Oh dear. Just a mere 30% think he is crazy.
Silly you! OVER 33% think that he is crazy!
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #13
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

You have a jewey take on honesty.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #14
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you! OVER 33% think that he is crazy!
Tactic of calling winning opponent silly is tedious and fools nobody.

75% can see the facts for themselves.

25% are blind or working to an agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You have a jewey take on honesty.
What gets me is how he thinks we'll fall for it.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #15
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Honesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You have a jewey take on honesty.
Since when was honesty important in this trial? Neither side worries about it. Like real estate, the action is spin, spin and spin.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #16
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Polls Are Contradictory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Tactic of calling winning opponent silly is tedious and fools nobody.

75% can see the facts for themselves.

25% are blind or working to an agenda.



What gets me is how he thinks we'll fall for it.
Clearly nearly 80% of the voters are confused and over 24% are sure that Steele is crazy.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #17
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Clearly nearly 80% of the voters are confused and over 24% are sure that Steele is crazy.
Proving conclusively that you have no interest in truth or facts but only in spin and agenda.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #18
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Pollsters Partially Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Proving conclusively that you have no interest in truth or facts but only in spin and agenda.
All pollsters agree that the Steele Cheerleaders have not been to the polls yet. Because of rounding errors, totals in various polls may not be 100%.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

My vote is on the Pauly girl being crazier than a shithouse mouse but I see the elderly queen didn't list that as an option.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #20
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Pollsters Are Scaring Away Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
My vote is on the Pauly girl being crazier than a shithouse mouse but I see the elderly queen didn't list that as an option.
We have more pollsters than voters. Perhaps we need to give away free beer at the polls. As of this post 60% of the voters are confused and 40% say that Steele was completely crazy.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: typo
 
Reply

Tags
aorta surgery, edgar steele, insanity, lawyers

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.
Page generated in 0.13851 seconds.