Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2012 #1961
KraftAkt
Senior Member
 
KraftAkt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 926
KraftAkt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
I hypothesise that one of the key differences between 'smart' people, and everyone else, is their ability to formulate a big picture. Information is serious business for them, they assimilate or reject it as they see fit, making amendments to their world view to maintain a high degree of integrity, and then act within relation to this. Ideally this will backed up by an excellent ability to process information, an excellent memory, and a high degree of self control.

Most people however, seem to be more instinctual by nature and seem to "bundle" information. Which is why they can have so many contradictory stances on so many things, without even realising it.

I guess what I'm saying is that, even if white nationalism was to go big, and it probably will, you won't suddenly have this huge population of really hawk eyed cerebral guys, who don't miss a trick, you will likely get a flood of half assed white nationalists who will still not really get it outside of basic instinctual tribalism and natural rejection of the threats brought about by nonwhite immigration.

So yeah, like you said, remove christianity and you will still have mental weaklings.

I think it is for this reason that I really want white nationalists, the ones who are white nationalists at this time and place, to get organised and get ready to take some kind of commanding role in time for the backlash, or at least get themselves into a position where their success will not depend solely on the backlash, because if we simply let the average joes solve the problem, the solution, while likely simple and effective, will be half assed and likely usher in a new era of problems to plague our civilisations.

I suppose it is understandable that so many cerebral types fall victim to some kind of social-deterministic attitudes, often "enlightenment" because it gives them hope that they will somehow be able to cultivate the minds of the arseholes that often surround them, converting them into people they would find less troublesome and thus finally escape the freezing isolation of being the only one that spots the nonsense.

Truth is though, like most social determinism, it's unrealistic. Cuddling will not fix the psychopath, pictures of hot girl will not turn a faggot straight, and forcing a negro to wear a top hat and tails will not make him an upstanding gentleman.

Getting rid of christianity, like getting rid of marxism, won't get rid of human stupidity.

That said, I do feel that Whites should create a culture tailor made to bring out the best in them, and a good start would be exposing as many of the lies as possible.
I hypothesise that taking christianity away from normal people does actually more harm than it does good. As Brad pointed out, there is no evidence that less christianity leads people more to the right, in fact the opposite is the case, as people become more leftist instead.

How many atheists think this is a good thing?:



The Duggar Family 2010

Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar

Jim Bob

Michelle

Josh & Anna with Mackynzie

Mackynzie

Josh

Anna

Jana

John

Jill

Jessa

Jinger

Joseph

Josiah

Joy-Anna

Jeremiah

Jedidiah

Jason

James

Justin

Jackson

Johannah

Jennifer

Jordyn

Josie

Jim Bob & Michelle with Josie

Josie

http://www.duggarfamily.com/
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1962
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,179
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That's wrong. The problem is the government regulates the stock market and the regulators bail out their buddies who lose. The stock market itself is not an inherently bad thing as NS contend. The inherently bad things are government debasing the currency by diluting pruchasing power through counterfeiting and the government using that stolen purchasing power to bail out its friends who speculated and lost.
No Alex it's not wrong. And NS does not support the system that Ron Paul and Rockwell & Co want to see installed.

As F. C. Fuller explains in Vol III of The Decisive Battles of the Western World and their Influence upon History, Hitler closed the exchanges, restricted the banks in the issue of credit and issued his own currency (interest free) in line with productivity and non-productive, but essential, labour.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1963
RFM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Jackson, Mississippi
Posts: 134
Default

A. Linder says:

Here’s my strategy. In a nutshell it is:

1) attack and destroy the fake opposition (replace the just-kidding conservatives with mean-it nationalists)
2) polarize nation between Whites and jews
3) defeat jews and live happily ever after

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=98966


----------------
In a nutshell what are your objectives and tactics? And how do you define objective and tactic?

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 30th, 2012 at 11:54 PM.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1964
Max_
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftAkt View Post
I hypothesise that taking christianity away from normal people does actually more harm than it does good. As Brad pointed out, there is no evidence that less christianity leads people more to the right, in fact the opposite is the case, as people become more leftist instead.

How many atheists think this is a good thing?:
Just to clarify, I am not arguing for nor against Christianity.

If Christianity is nonsense, how would it be much different from any other nonsense? and if this nonsense was removed, would it remove human silliness, or perhaps even the source of much of the nonsense out there? - probably not.

Personally, I am under no illusions that with the establishment of some kind of white state for white people, that we will all be skipping through the fields holding hands agreeing with everything.

Men will still complain about women, women will about men, boys will still fight and compete, girls will still be catty to each other, people will disagree about all kinds of stuff.

The major advantage here however will be that while this is going on, and the race gradually debates about every subject under the sun, we will not be under the threats contained with imposed internationalist, race denial.

I feel that then people can argue about which religious stance is best.

It should really only be an issue if it conflicts with our goal of bringing about these survivalistic conditions.

Individualistic whites can struggle to agree on a lot of things, but I hope we can at least agree that we need to get out of this crappy situation before it gets worse.

As some of our opposition however are christians, I do think it would be worth while to try and understand the religion as accurately as possible, so that if we can really identify whether or not it is a major problem and identify who is and who isn't a real christian.

It's one of the reasons why I asked about whether or not Christians could ever truly support violence and nationalism.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1965
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,511
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Hitler closed the exchanges, restricted the banks in the issue of credit and issued his own currency (interest free) in line with productivity and non-productive, but essential, labour.
This is the idea that fascinates me; A people backed currency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Over time, perhaps a higher quality of human can be produced through various means. I don't see a reason to doubt it, distaste for eugenics fans aside, because it works with other animals.
Here again, I'm intrigued by the idea of a genetic (racial) underpinning of currency as opposed to gold or issuing currency as debt.

If we can trust racial based government with the power to protect our race, why can we not trust it with the power to invest in its development. And why can we not use our commitment to that development as our measure of worth.

In such a case we would never have to worry about international currency manipulation or counterfeiting because the only way our enemies could counterfeit our currency would be to invest in the propagation of our race (ie our cloning).
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1966
Thomas777
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 203
Thomas777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Not accurate. Standard leftist dogma. No corporations wanted our endless jewish wars except the security corps associated with pols who started them. The oil companies most notably were against the wars.
You've got a cribbed perspective of history - one reason the Old Right despised Wilson was because he was obviously pursuing a war against the national interest for speculative capital gains. This isn't a ''leftist'' or ''socialist'' perspective, its a realistic accounting of how the modern state functions.

Of course, the libertarian refrain is to ''abolish the state'', but that's at odds with reality, for all kinds of reasons that shouldn't have to be enumerated. Not because the state is some kind of great institution ethically, or because its profitable, but because it came into existence to manage a strategic landscape that can only be negotiated by the establishment of dominion over enormous territorial spaces. The state is not a business enterprise, in other words. Pointing out that its wasteful doesn't really demonstrate anything.

This kind of nonsense is the flip side of WNs who think that the Third Reich can be revived to solve political problems of the 21st century. You pretend that its 1790 in perpetuity, and claim that everybody who is not a nostalgic crank is a ''socialist''.


Quote:
Not at all. I've worked for/with/against all levels of corporations. They're in bed with government now, the large ones, to get unbid contracts and lock out opponents or raise barriers to entry.
Indeed. Its become what has replaced the Hamilton-style tariff regime that endured until after the second War. This brings us to the point raised earlier, however, if you oppose any protectionist measures being imposed upon a free market economy, you have no meaningful grounds to object to Jewish money. Again, a Jews' money is as good as anybody else's.

Quote:
That's why getting rid of regulation is the right thing to do. Regulation is the god of you socialists, and it's as ridiculous a god as jebus.
''Socialists'', ''jebus'', etc. This is nightclub act nonsense. It doesn't improve your claim.



That's due to government being involved in regulating every aspect of the country, starting with money, which it counterfeits. Get government out of, say, medicine, and you would see an incredible flourishing of full-spectrum offerings.

When government is 50% of the economy, of course the large firms are going to be sucked into bidding for its contracts. Then guys like you turn around and blame business. Socialism and regulation are the problem, not the market.[/QUOTE]
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1967
Max_
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFM View Post
A. Linder says:

Here’s my strategy. In a nutshell it is:

1) attack and destroy the fake opposition (replace the just-kidding conservatives with mean-it nationalists)
This here is something I have essentially been talking about, at least on a possible tactical level.

There are some people who call themselves christians who are very hard core pro israel, supportive of violence against any enemies of israel and who almost seem to put the jews on a level higher themselves.

Is this a legitimate christian perspective?

Hypothetically, if this was not a christian perspective, then would it not be tactically advantageous to fashion hard hitting arguments and putting them into circulation for use against these particular foes?

Wouldn't it be great to smash their faces in with the very religion they claim to follow?

For example, for christians, are jews the chosen people? or did the choseness pass on to the christians after the jews rejected christ?

and then there is the issue of whether or not christians should support and/or engage in warfare.

For me, and as I've mentioned earlier, this tactic could be used much in the same way international law can be used against our political foes when they regularly violate it themselves while criticising others for violating it. Circulating this type of stuff makes them look stupid.

I am a big supporter of making the opposition look stupid, and if you can break it down into some very clear cut combinations of 1) "this is what you say you believe 2) "this is what you do" 3) "the reason you don't realise the contradiction is because you're dumb and shouldn't be in power" 4) "slash your wrists loser etc."

While the masses might not understand highly complex arguments, they certainly understand playground bullying, and if you make your opposition the butt of the joke, and better still, if there is legitimate and honest ground to do this, then you have a combo that could help us win the information war (which is really the only front wn's are heavily active in).
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1968
KraftAkt
Senior Member
 
KraftAkt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 926
KraftAkt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
It's one of the reasons why I asked about whether or not Christians could ever truly support violence and nationalism.
Christianity can support these things if they are justified, imo. I do not think christianity could support the killing of every non-white on the planet as Akins wants.

You need justifiable aims and then use power to obtain them. Violence from oppositional races would be met with self defense.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1969
Mack
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 118
Default

Overview
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_strategy#Overview

Strategic management is a level of managerial activity below setting goals and above tactics. Strategic management provides overall direction to the enterprise and is closely related to the field of Organization Studies. In the field of business administration it is useful to talk about "strategic consistency" between the organization and its environment or "strategic consistency." According to Arieu (2007), "there is strategic consistency when the actions of an organization are consistent with the expectations of management, and these in turn are with the market and the context." Strategic management includes the management team and possibly the Board of Directors and other stakeholders.


"Strategic management is an ongoing process that evaluates and controls the business and the industries in which the company is involved; assesses its competitors and sets goals and strategies to meet all existing and potential competitors; and then reassesses each strategy annually or quarterly [i.e. regularly] to determine how it has been implemented and whether it has succeeded or needs replacement by a new strategy to meet changed circumstances, new technology, new competitors, a new economic environment., or a new social, financial, or political environment." [2][3] Strategic Management can also be defined as "the identification of the purpose of the organisation and the plans and actions to achieve the purpose. It is that set of managerial decisions and actions that determine the long term performance of a business enterprise. It involves formulating and implementing strategies that will help in aligning the organization and its environment to achieve organisational goals."

Military_strategy Military_strategy
Fundamentals

Military strategy is the planning and execution of the contest between groups of armed adversaries. Strategy, which is a subdiscipline of warfare and of foreign policy, is a principal tool to secure national interests. It is larger in perspective than military tactics, which involves the disposition and maneuver of units on a particular sea or battlefield,[6] but less broad than grand strategy otherwise called national strategy, which is the overarching strategy of the largest of organizations such as the nation state, confederation, or international alliance and involves using diplomatic, informational, military and economic resources. Military strategy involves using military resources such as people, equipment, and information against the opponent's resources to gain supremacy or reduce the opponent's will to fight, developed through the precepts of military science.[7]

NATO's definition of strategy is "presenting the manner in which military power should be developed and applied to achieve national objectives or those of a group of nations.[8] Strategy may be divided into 'Grand Strategy', geopolitical in scope and 'military strategy' that converts the geopolitical policy objectives into militarily achievable goals and campaigns. Field Marshal Viscount Alanbrooke, Chief of the Imperial General Staff and co-chairman of the Anglo-US Combined Chiefs of Staff Committee for most of the Second World War, described the art of military strategy as: "to derive from the [policy] aim a series of military objectives to be achieved: to assess these objectives as to the military requirements they create, and the pre-conditions which the achievement of each is likely to necessitate: to measure available and potential resources against the requirements and to chart from this process a coherent pattern of priorities and a rational course of action."[9] Field-Marshal Montgomery summed it up thus "Strategy is the art of distributing and applying military means, such as armed forces and supplies, to fulfil the ends of policy. Tactics means the dispositions for, and control of, military forces and techniques in actual fighting. Put more shortly: strategy is the art of the conduct of war, tactics the art of fighting."[10]
Political_strategy Political_strategy
Political strategy deals with politics from a strategic perspective. Basically, it is the study of how politics are invented, and used to obtain some given objective.

This article covers some of these techniques as seen in history and the present day. Politics and the related tactics can be found in nearly every corner of our civilization.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1970
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm not NS, but I agree with what you said above. Hitler sold postcards he painted; he understood life from a small artist or businessman's perspective.

My view is that average man is not owed health, education and welfare as some kind of right from the government. Those are his business to create and provide through his own effort and voluntary arrangements with others.

Government is not a garden weasel, it's a fucking gun. It has one purpose, and that is to keep the enemy at bay.

As races are at war, very often, government at the highest level is for what people can't do for themselves - defend their kind.

What the common man deserves from the goverment is money competition, ensuring there is no centralized counterfeiting that enslaves him by stealing his purchasing power, and also insures he can save money and thereby get ahead materially. Anything else the government undertakes to do for him will turn him into a white nigger, a dependent. White people are just like bears that have learned to hang out around human dumpsters. People today cannot conceive today of doing/getting anything save through some government office.
The biggest shortcoming I think you have, Alex, is that you think White people are one certain way, or they should be, which basically conforms to your own personal view of how White people should live/act/behave, etc.

The problem is that all White people aren't a certain way. Sure, you can diss the ones that don't live up to your personal expectations of what Whites should be like by calling them "White niggers," but that doesn't change the way they are or make them want to conform to the way you think they should be.

Personally, I hate most every type of White person that there is, because hardly any Whites live up to my expectations of what they should be. That is what hate is, after all, anger over disappointment when others fail to live up to our expectations of them. But even though I hate rednecks, hillbillies, hipsters, and all the other stereotype White personae that people self-identify with and emulate, they are still White, for better or worse; at least until they cross that imaginary line of treason, wherever we happen to draw it.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1971
Jethro
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFM View Post
Brad and Alex,

How do you define strategy? Is your strategy more akin to a business strategy a military strategy or a political strategy?

I've noted mostly scattered intellectual arguments but nothing in the way of a unified consolidated master strategic plan, e.g., referencing a Majority Rights url.
We need a political strategy.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1972
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
We need a political strategy.
You need money if you want to succeed in politics.

Otherwise.......

 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1973
Jethro
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
To me, Southern culture is ego-centered and effeminate. You can't get shit right - but worse than that - you don't respect what's right. You don't respect learning. You don't respect precision. You don't respect what is better, in fact most of you prefer what is worse.
Here in the South we laugh when Yankees give us lectures about how to snap to it and get shit done.

What does that mean anyway? Does it mean making blacks into citizens? Does it mean passing federal civil rights laws? Does it mean protecting their voting rights? Does it mean repealing our anti-miscegenation laws?

The system that we live under today is the product of two centuries of Yankee genius applied to Congress to produce "progress."
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1974
Jethro
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
You need money if you want to succeed in politics.

Otherwise.......

Sling Blade (8/12) Movie CLIP - Doyle Loses It (1996) HD - YouTube
That's hilarious.

You should make a YouTube clip ... Doyle finds out that Obama has won every Northeastern state because the majority of Yankees voted for him again.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1975
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,511
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
To me, Southern culture is ego-centered and effeminate. You can't get shit right - but worse than that - you don't respect what's right. You don't respect learning. You don't respect precision. You don't respect what is better, in fact most of you prefer what is worse.
Sure they do. It just takes 'em a little longer than most.

Not much, mind you. Just a little bit.

How long did it take RFM to realize he'd stepped on his dick by seceding from the Linder show? Eight hours?

Maybe we really do need to help these guys secede. It might be like taking a healthy national shit. Let the Jews, with their scatological designs, resurrect them in their own image.

 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1976
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,179
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
This is the idea that fascinates me; A people backed currency.

Here again, I'm intrigued by the idea of a genetic (racial) underpinning of currency as opposed to gold or issuing currency as debt.

If we can trust racial based government with the power to protect our race, why can we not trust it with the power to invest in its development. And why can we not use our commitment to that development as our measure of worth.

In such a case we would never have to worry about international currency manipulation or counterfeiting because the only way our enemies could counterfeit our currency would be to invest in the propagation of our race (ie our cloning).
This is correct. A nation that can do so, must back itself. A nation that can't or won't is condemned to suffer till the Sun burns out.

Genuine money (not bank created credit) in whatever form it circulates, is merely a receipt for something that's been given up some time in the past. That 'something' may have been nothing more than an individual's time, or a material good, but whatever it was, the money being expressed must represent the value of that input into the economy.

As an economy expands, due to input (materials/time/energy) and resultant productive output, and at that same rate of expansion, so must the issue of (interest free) money expand, so as to create the purchasing power necessary to enable a society to purchase the very goods and services that it's able to produce for itself. Surplus production can always be stored or exported in exchange for foreign imports or credits, in whatever form is deemed best.

Autarky, to the greatest extent possible, in all areas, must be the aim for any nationalist society.

Last edited by Henry.; November 30th, 2012 at 06:22 PM.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1977
fossilator
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 388
fossilator
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Do you think so? I assure you a Deep South accent is associated with stupidity in the rest of the country. I like Jim's accent. It locates him. I like all accents, actually, they make things interesting and specific. It's just funny to see how what strikes a Southerner one way strikes others entirely differently.

There's a real cultural divide here. In the last broadcast, Jim -- the defender of Christianity - mentions Sodom and Gomorrah. But he pronounces the latter Goomrah (or something). I correct him immediately. It's Guh-mor-uh. Says the (northern) atheist immediately and politely as a northerner can - keeping the scorn out of his voice, even. But the South, Jethro tells us, is where honor rests its head at night. To be publicly immediately corrected on such a thing may bruise one's honor. It suggests one is ignorant, and or ill prepared. The interlocutor should ignore it. And just carry on.

This attitude, and I think it is common everywhere, but more common in the South, I consider an inferior practice. The South's honor, as it conceives it, is mostly just ego. I'll accept something as honor when it is done AGAINST self-interest, which is the rule everywhere among all men. When it does something brave or noble. Otherwise, it's just ego, and not a whit different from a nigger shooting someone for accidentally stepping on his shoes.

To me, Southern culture is ego-centered and effeminate. You can't get shit right - but worse than that - you don't respect what's right. You don't respect learning. You don't respect precision. You don't respect what is better, in fact most of you prefer what is worse.

I don't. You can call it whatever you like, but I'm an elitist. What is better is better, and I respect it because it is better. And I try to live up to it, or if I can't, at least doff my cap before it, and admire it. I'm not talking about money. I'm talking about learning and behavior.

The South loves the bible, and the bible loves the dumb. Where would the bible be without dumb people? Where in the bible is a single good word in favor of intelligence? Nowhere, is the answer.

See, if I were Southern, I would say: What about my reputation? I have to go on the air with some Southern idiot, to be mostly redundant, who makes a big deal of what a great pro-White thing christ-insanity is, and then can't pronounce a couple of the most famous names in the bible? Is everyone in Mississippi a freakin' illiterate idiot? Except a handful of lawyers like Gen. Lee?

That's how people like me actually think, regardless of whether we say it. When we hear a Southern accent, we know something illiterate or dumb is almost surely coming up quick. Go ahead and call it bigotry if you like. i say it's not different from expecting the next nigger you see to litter, or make noise, or carjack something.

As I said, I like the accent. I really enjoy hearing a nice, unbroken stretch from Jim in what to me is a refreshingly exotic manner of speaking. The northerner in me just can't help point out the contradictions, and the ways they ramify for the White cause.

It's just - when I hear a Southern voice, although I physically enjoy listening to it, intellectually I hear everything at odds with the precision, organization and discipline we need to succeed. That's honestly how I think and feel, and I think my reaction is pretty typical for northerners in general, regardless of their politics. Of course this reaction is promoted and exaggerated unfairly by the controlled media, but it's not based on nothing. You can't say that honestly.
Quote:
Do you think so? I assure you a Deep South accent is associated with stupidity in the rest of the country.
Indeed, it may be associated with stupidity, and the joomedia made sure of that association when it brought us Gomer Pyles and his thousands of clones. But, your (our) viewpoints are associated with stupidity (and far worse) in every area of the country. Should it stop us?

Quote:
That's how people like me actually think, regardless of whether we say it. When we hear a Southern accent, we know something illiterate or dumb is almost surely coming up quick.
Not when the media manipulates you. Take the case of narrator Shelby Foote in the Ken Burns epic "The Civil War". The intellectuals adored him! The media graciously allowed both Foote and his accent respectability, and who better to portray a "southern gentleman" than a non-threatening, part joo Foote?

Quote:
As I said, I like the accent. I really enjoy hearing a nice, unbroken stretch from Jim in what to me is a refreshingly exotic manner of speaking. The northerner in me just can't help point out the contradictions, and the ways they ramify for the White cause.

It's just - when I hear a Southern voice, although I physically enjoy listening to it, intellectually I hear everything at odds with the precision, organization and discipline we need to succeed. That's honestly how I think and feel, and I think my reaction is pretty typical for northerners in general, regardless of their politics. Of course this reaction is promoted and exaggerated unfairly by the controlled media, but it's not based on nothing. You can't say that honestly.
The "White cause"? Ramifications? What are the ramifications of a "no ask, no tell" policy toward the acceptance of fags in the "cause"? If one thing will cause more discord in the "cause" (as if it needed more) it will be this. It is so blatant an attempt to weaken and divide, so utterly disingenuous and obvious a tactic, it must be cut off at the knees immediately for no other reason than its mysterious birth in a dark place.

The "precision, organization and discipline we need to succeed" is not accepting something negative and repugnant to the overwhelming majority involved in the "cause". To hear someone like Greg Johnson, who purports to be a voice of White Nationalism and represents a face of White Nationalism, blather about why women involved in the "cause" should be subservient and accept the back of the bus status simply as "nurturers of men" then turn around and tell us fags should be acceptable... uh, say what?
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1978
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossilator View Post

The "White cause"? Ramifications? What are the ramifications of a "no ask, no tell" policy toward the acceptance of fags in the "cause"? If one thing will cause more discord in the "cause" (as if it needed more) it will be this. It is so blatant an attempt to weaken and divide, so utterly disingenuous and obvious a tactic, it must be cut off at the knees immediately for no other reason than its mysterious birth in a dark place.

The "precision, organization and discipline we need to succeed" is not accepting something negative and repugnant to the overwhelming majority involved in the "cause". To hear someone like Greg Johnson, who purports to be a voice of White Nationalism and represents a face of White Nationalism, blather about why women involved in the "cause" should be subservient and accept the back of the bus status simply as "nurturers of men" then turn around and tell us fags should be acceptable... uh, say what?
There's no doubt about that, any more than there is as to the reason why Jews found their way into American Renaissance - they were there for a reason, to undermine and cause dissension. It's the same with faggots like Greg Johnson. Gays are planting themselves in WN groups to promote the leftist agenda, the same agenda that the Jews are promoting - our destruction.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1979
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,511
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossilator View Post
Indeed, it may be associated with stupidity, and the joomedia made sure of that association when it brought us Gomer Pyles and his thousands of clones. But, your (our) viewpoints are associated with stupidity (and far worse) in every area of the country. Should it stop us?
Stop us from what?

Talking like Gomer Pyle? No.

Talking like Gomer Pyle, and then welching on a debate agreement? Yes.

There's nothing Welsh about that. It screams Nigger to the high heavens.
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #1980
Jethro
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Stop us from what?

Talking like Gomer Pyle? No.

Talking like Gomer Pyle, and then welching on a debate agreement? Yes.

There's nothing Welsh about that. It screams Nigger to the high heavens.
The majority of White people in Oregon voted for the nigger twice. Long live the Northwest Republic!
 
Reply

Tags
alex linder, broadcast, radio, radio free mississippi

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.
Page generated in 0.23808 seconds.