VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2012 #1
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Bobby Bandanza
Thumbs up Finnish politician: Jews control money, media in US

Quote:
Pertti Salolainen says Jews cause US to be "afraid" of neutrality in Middle East conflict; Finish site calls him "part-time anti-Semite."

BERLIN - Finland’s Vice Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee Pertti Salolainen asserted on Thursday that American Jews have vast control over the wealth and media in the United States and that impedes the US government from remaining neutral toward the Palestinians.
http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/Jew...aspx?id=294146

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old December 1st, 2012 #2
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Bobby Bandanza

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old December 1st, 2012 #3
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
This much is quite obvious to any thinking person...that it is anti-Semitic to point out that Jews control American foreign policy.

Old December 1st, 2012 #4
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bandanza View Post
http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/Jew...aspx?id=294146

Pertti Salolainen says Jews cause US to be "afraid" of neutrality in Middle East conflict; Finish site calls him "part-time anti-Semite."

BERLIN - Finland’s Vice Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee Pertti Salolainen asserted on Thursday that American Jews have vast control over the wealth and media in the United States and that impedes the US government from remaining neutral toward the Palestinians.
It's interesting to note that he is merely accused of being a "part-time anti-Semite" for stating the truth, rather than a "frothing-at-the-mouth hate-filled bigot" Finnish TV must have a higher regard for the truth, than FOX News

Old December 1st, 2012 #5
DeShawn S. Williams

DeShawn S. Williams

I'm glad that folks in teh rest of the world are less afraid to tell the truth when it comes to the jews and their crimes.

PEACE

Old December 1st, 2012 #6
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
I'm glad that folks in teh rest of the world are less afraid to tell the truth when it comes to the jews and their crimes.

PEACE
Pretty soon it'll be Israel, America and maybe Micronesia, against the entire world.

Old December 1st, 2012 #7
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

It's stories like this that tell me that the ideas expressed on the internet are slowly diffusing into the mainstream press. You just wouldn't read something like this a few years ago. Well, maybe a story here or there, but now it's getting spoken with no apologies.

Every time it gets debated, the truth comes out. Then people view the jewsmedia with its poisonous message a bit more sceptically. It's too early to say that the tide has turned, but there's definitely a few cracks in the damn.

BTW, Deshawn.

What the hell is the point of your avatar? Is that just a fat belly or some woman that's pregnant?

Old December 1st, 2012 #8
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Leonard Rouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
BTW, Deshawn.

What the hell is the point of your avatar? Is that just a fat belly or some woman that's pregnant?
I figured Little Deshawn is in there.

Old December 1st, 2012 #9
Karl Lueger

Karl Lueger

"..because they have a large Jewish population who have a significant control of the money and the media."

and itz different in Europe how?
kikes in Europe are trying to make it illegal to be White
and great people like Golden Dawn face daily examples of jewish hatred..

"The rage of the Jews against anti-Semitism is often only a thin veneer of anti-Goyism.
They both hate and disdain the Goy."
Jews were "the most intolerant people on earth," had "never been fully civilized," and held to a "sharp, unyielding separateness...based on their assertive racial egotism."
H.L.Mencken

"A jew is a jew in all ages and climes
and his deeds everywhere bear the stamp of
jewish individuality."
David Starr Jordan

Rambo, John J.

Old December 1st, 2012 #10
DeShawn S. Williams

DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
It's stories like this that tell me that the ideas expressed on the internet are slowly diffusing into the mainstream press. You just wouldn't read something like this a few years ago. Well, maybe a story here or there, but now it's getting spoken with no apologies.

Every time it gets debated, the truth comes out. Then people view the jewsmedia with its poisonous message a bit more sceptically. It's too early to say that the tide has turned, but there's definitely a few cracks in the damn.

BTW, Deshawn.

Roy, this is actually my girlfriend (she's half black/white, by the way). She's not pregnant, just a little chubby. I think she's beautiful (I like women a little thick), but I put the picture up last night while I wa sa little drunk. I can take it down if it really offends folks.

PEACE

Old December 1st, 2012 #11
Summer
WN Mother

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post

PEACE
Yet this politician won't admit that jews control the money and media pretty much in the whole world, including Finland, so technically, he is omitting the truth.

Politicians lie, jews lie. All from the same cupboard.

Old December 1st, 2012 #12
notillegaltobewhite

notillegaltobewhite
Default write

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Yet this politician won't admit that jews control the money and media pretty much in the whole world, including Finland, so technically, he is omitting the truth.

Politicians lie, jews lie. All from the same cupboard.
Write the Finnish politican. He needs support and encouragement. Remember most do not, will not or are afraid of unknown. As they practice they get better like a sport, or practicing law. Counter attack, reload, become familar with the enemy tatic or catch pharses, words.
A Swiss PM Francis Blocher was anti semetic.

The Finns and other Nordic countries are under attack through jewish interest, flooded migration of muds, currency munipulation, destruction of their DNA from "cultured ethnics".
I remember Eric Thomson who is a excllent writer www.faem.org exposed jewish world services that was suppose to be a outsource work outfit but was really helping import Africans into white lands including the USA.

This is the jewish silent covert war of one of the many deceptive operations that whites are unaware of.
Whites need to act and counter these agencies in the same way, flood Israel with non whites and tell them how wonderful "diversity" can be.
They need to experience it.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #13
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Bobby Bandanza
Default Finnish lawmaker defends ‘Jews control U.S. media’ comment

Quote:
Finnish lawmaker Pertti Salolainen reportedly dismissed criticism of his references to “Jewish control” over U.S. politics as “a pure analysis of foreign policy.”

According to YLE, Finland's national broadcaster, Salolainen in an email sent to the broadcaster on Saturday denied that he had made anti-Semitic statements when he said a day earlier in a television interview with YLE that the U.S. had ”a large Jewish population who have a significant control of the money and the media. The U.S. for internal political reasons is afraid to become adequately involved. This is a sad truth about U.S. politics.”
http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012...us-media-squib

Old December 2nd, 2012 #14
Solskeniskyn

Solskeniskyn

Quote:
... Finnish lawmaker Pertti Salolainen reportedly dismissed criticism of his references to “Jewish control” over U.S. politics as “a pure analysis of foreign policy.”
That's the way to do it! Well done Pertti. How many times have not one gotten excited over someone speaking some truth, only to get disappointed seeing them grovel and apologize like a pathetic, submissive dog the minute the screeching ensues?

Sorry jews, the Finns saw what you had to offer the last century (that time in the shape of white genocidal soviet-communism), and not only did they not find it desirable, they fought and managed to fend off your cowardly invasion in the most heroic fashion, which I as a neighboring Swede will always salute them for. ( With ~10 000 Sweden volunteers joining in.)

If the full truth of the dominating jewish role in the Soviet union ever make it into the public eye, expect to make ~5.4 million new, blue eyed, hardened enemies with a lot of
Sisu Sisu
, jews, because let me assure you, they still remember.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #15
Summer
WN Mother

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by notillegaltobewhite View Post
Whites need to act and counter these agencies in the same way, flood Israel with non whites and tell them how wonderful "diversity" can be.
They need to experience it.
There are negros in israel and aren't treated well at all. There are christians there whom are also not treated well. There is diversity there, not sure the extent, but non-jews are treated like manure. This won't ever be broadcasted though, of course.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #16
notillegaltobewhite

notillegaltobewhite
Default true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
There are negros in israel and aren't treated well at all. There are christians there whom are also not treated well. There is diversity there, not sure the extent, but non-jews are treated like manure. This won't ever be broadcasted though, of course.
Funny the Ethiopians are real semites and Israel segergate them from the others. Few years back read an article about this. Pretty funny.

White jews vs black jews. Judism is a made up conspiracy of hybyrd nuts against all races.

The J factor have managed to cause a racial demographic shift with their collective quest through civil strife & war to rule from what they thought were the central location on the world. Dubai is more centrally located than Israel.

Thread