VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2013 #1
john-connor
Banned

Thumbs up Lech Walesa shocks Poland with anti-gay words

http://news.yahoo.com/lech-walesa-sh...120940766.html

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Lech Walesa, the Polish democracy icon and Nobel peace prize winner, has sparked outrage in Poland by saying that gays have no right to a prominent role in politics and that as a minority they need to "adjust to smaller things."

Some commentators are now suggesting that Walesa, the leading figure in Poland's successful democracy struggle against communism, has irreparably harmed his legacy.

Walesa said in a television interview on Friday that he believes gays have no right to sit on the front benches in Parliament and, if represented at all, should sit in the back, "and even behind a wall."

"They have to know that they are a minority and must adjust to smaller things. And not rise to the greatest heights, the greatest hours, the greatest provocations, spoiling things for the others and taking (what they want) from the majority," he told the private broadcaster TVN during a discussion of gay rights. "I don't agree to this and I will never agree to it."

"A minority should not impose itself on the majority," Walesa said.

The words have enraged many.

"From a human point of view his language was appalling. It was the statement of a troglodyte," said Jerzy Wenderlich, a deputy speaker of Parliament with the Democratic Left Alliance.

In some ways the uproar says as much about Poland today as it does about Walesa.

Walesa, Poland's first democratic-era president, is a deeply conservative Roman Catholic and a father of eight. But, the democracy he helped create in 1989 from the turmoil of strikes and other protests has had a profound social transformation in recent years.

Poland is a traditionally conservative and Catholic society that long suppressed discussions of gay rights. The topic was essentially taboo under communism, and in the early years of democracy. The Polish church, which has a strong role in political life, still holds that homosexuality is deviant, while gays and lesbians say they face discrimination and even violence.

However, much has changed. A watershed moment came in 2011 when a new progressive and anti-clerical party — Palikot's Movement — entered Parliament for the first time. Taking seats for the party were Anna Grodzka, a transsexual, and Robert Biedron, who is openly gay. These were all historic firsts.

The two have been in the public eye while lawmakers have debated a civil partnership law. Though lawmakers have recently struck down proposals, the discussions continue. A new campaign was just launched to fight taboos.

Some predicted the consequences for Walesa could be serious.

A national committee devoted to fighting hate speech and other crimes filed a complaint with prosecutors on Sunday in Gdansk, Walesa's home city, accusing him of promoting "propaganda of hate against a sexual minority."

Walesa is no longer active in Polish political life, though he is often interviewed and asked his opinion on current affairs. Much of his time is spent giving lectures internationally on his role in fighting communism and on issues of peace and democracy.

"Now nobody in their right mind will invite Lech Walesa as a moral authority, knowing what he said," Wenderlich said.

Monika Olejnik, a leading television journalist, said Walesa "disgraced the Nobel prize."

Some, however, said they were not surprised by Walesa's words.

"I am surprised that only now we are noticing that Walesa is not in control of what he says and that he has views that are far from being politically correct," said Adam Bielan, a conservative Polish member of the European Parliament.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #2
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Tomasz Winnicki

Poland will be much harder, maybe even impossible (hopefully) to foggotize.

If you're Polish you'll get the joke.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #3
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Got it......

Old March 3rd, 2013 #4
Armstrong
Banned

I'm glad to see Russia and now Poland standing against the Jew agenda of faggotizing the world.....I hope it spreads.....to hell with political correctness!!

Old March 3rd, 2013 #5
Chad Wentworth

Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I'm glad to see Russia and now Poland standing against the Jew agenda of faggotizing the world.....I hope it spreads.....to hell with political correctness!!
Oh, one guy says something, and now the whole of Poland is standing up against the Jewish agenda? Armchair generals are not in short supply.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #6
Armstrong
Banned

It first takes one person speaking out their beliefs, then perhaps more will join in. I've always been a 'don't ask, don't tell' kind of person. But now the homosexual agenda has them teaching 4 and 5 year old kids how to have homosexual sex and is encouraging them to 'experiment'....

So that's way too far in my book.....waaaay too freaking far.

Oh, and I'm also glad that RUSSIA is passing laws against it.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #7
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Bobby Bandanza
Default xBBC News: Is Poland becoming multicultural?

Quote:
The leftist-leaning British Broadcasting Corporation has come out with a new article basically complaining about how Poland is Europe’s “least multicultural society”. What this basically means is that natives Poles is not being dispossesed in their own country fast enough.

Poland is Europe’s least multicultural society, but could be on the cusp of becoming a destination for a new wave of migrants.
http://crtraditionalism.wordpress.co...multicultural/

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old March 3rd, 2013 #8
Bernie

Bernie

You guys might be happy to know the Sydney Mardi Gras, now the World's largest exhibition of debauched poofters, lesbians dressed as nuns with their tits hanging out, was held in pouring rain last week. It absolutely pissed down on these misbegotten scumbags!

Old March 3rd, 2013 #9
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Lech Walesa, the Polish democracy icon and Nobel peace prize winner, has sparked outrage in Poland...
Just "outrage", huh? No "thunderous acclamation" to be heard?

Quote:
....by saying that gays have no right to a prominent role in politics and that as a minority they need to "adjust to smaller things."
When shit-suckers attempt to boldly prance into Man World, they need to be kicked back into their beauty shops & boutiques.

Quote:
Monika Olejnik, a leading television journalist, said Walesa "disgraced the Nobel prize."
Well, that settles it.

Quote:
Some, however, said they were not surprised by Walesa's words.

"I am surprised that only now we are noticing that Walesa is not in control of what he says and that he has views that are far from being politically correct," said Adam Bielan, a conservative Polish member of the European Parliament.
So Poland has Repulincunt equivalents in the grand McCain-Sweet Lindsey tradition.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 3rd, 2013 #10
Gloriana jacinto

Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
It first takes one person speaking out their beliefs, then perhaps more will join in. I've always been a 'don't ask, don't tell' kind of person. But now the homosexual agenda has them teaching 4 and 5 year old kids how to have homosexual sex and is encouraging them to 'experiment'....

I am starting to think Russia is more respectful towards their citizens than the United States. Never thought I would see the day but the United States will probably become a third world nation in a couple of years.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Here's a good example of what he's talking about: Canadian court rules you can't criticize fags in Canada

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1516745&postcount=66

Old March 3rd, 2013 #12
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Quote:

Russia went too far in the backlash against PC by outlawing homosexual "propaganda". The problem is this is vaguely defined, so the law can be easily abused; two men kissing or even holding hands in public could be accused of violating the law.

Such a law is actually far more chilling than a simple law against sodomy. This is not just an infringement on the freedom of homosexuals; who is the state to tell you you can't hold someone's hand because it looks gay?

Old March 3rd, 2013 #13
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
This is not just an infringement on the freedom of homosexuals; who is the state to tell you you can't hold someone's hand because it looks gay?
homosexuality needs to be stripped of its 'gay-ness' and allowed to revert back to its natural condition of 'queer'.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #14
Joe_Smith

Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Russia went too far in the backlash against PC by outlawing homosexual "propaganda". The problem is this is vaguely defined, so the law can be easily abused; two men kissing or even holding hands in public could be accused of violating the law.

Such a law is actually far more chilling than a simple law against sodomy. This is not just an infringement on the freedom of homosexuals; who is the state to tell you you can't hold someone's hand because it looks gay?
When two queers start making out in public, they do it because the exhibitionism gets them off, especially if little boys are watching. Your point is typical liberal homo phoney concern for liberty, smoke and mirrors. Nothing more than hair splitting with the intent of opening up Pandora's colon.

Iran is known by Jews as being a country that condemns the mental illness of homosexuality, yet men in that country (straight) hold hands on the street as it is part of their culture. A kiss on the cheek as a greeting between two men is also common in mediterranean European countries, yet seldom is it confused for anything more than an innocent greeting (except by maybe a couple of retards in America or England).

Don't pretend to care about freedom over here, Georgy Loose-meats, we all know that what you really want is to exhibit your perversion, because thats what gets your queer rocks off.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #15
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

I really hate it when I see two men kissing in public. It was kind of a fad around here for a while for men, even men I thought were straight to kiss, and I mean frenchie, each other in public....I thought that was not cool.

Even holding hands is weird to me. I like my male friends, but I honestly don't want to hold their hands. Shake them sometimes, yes. Hold them, no.

I think the Russian spirit is just wanting to stop this worldwide Jews shrink thought up agenda that has legitimization of every sexual practice anyone can think of and then more, from becoming part of Russian society.

I had the two guys that run Rawstory in my shop once, and the femmie was complaining his partner 'didn't even know how to be gay'....wtf? I guess everyone has their issues. We got talking about something and the word 'kike' came up...he was one that said it first.....so then macho man of the couple goes off and is 'soooo offended'..he wrote nasty stuff on my google map that google wouldn't take down....

I don't even kiss women passionately in public very often...maybe a peck hi and bye but making out, no, not unless it might be on the beach at sunset or something. Even then, it's been a loooong time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana jacinto View Post
I am starting to think Russia is more respectful towards their citizens than the United States. Never thought I would see the day but the United States will probably become a third world nation in a couple of years.
So true.... Iran is more respectful to their citizens in many ways...too restrictive for my tastes, but they do run an orderly ship as much as possible. America, it's hard to watch a nation diving into hell and being intentionally, I believe, destroyed. 3rd world will look like up if we continue as we're going.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #16
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
When two queers start making out in public, they do it because the exhibitionism gets them off, especially if little boys are watching. Your point is typical liberal homo phoney concern for liberty, smoke and mirrors. Nothing more than hair splitting with the intent of opening up Pandora's colon.

Iran is known by Jews as being a country that condemns the mental illness of homosexuality, yet men in that country (straight) hold hands on the street as it is part of their culture. A kiss on the cheek as a greeting between two men is also common in mediterranean European countries, yet seldom is it confused for anything more than an innocent greeting (except by maybe a couple of retards in America or England).

Don't pretend to care about freedom over here, Georgy Loose-meats, we all know that what you really want is to exhibit your perversion, because thats what gets your queer rocks off.
fuck you faggot.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #17
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Quote:
I really hate it when I see two men kissing in public. It was kind of a fad around here for a while for men, even men I thought were straight to kiss, and I mean frenchie, each other in public....I thought that was not cool.

Even holding hands is weird to me. I like my male friends, but I honestly don't want to hold their hands. Shake them sometimes, yes. Hold them, no.

I think the Russian spirit is just wanting to stop this worldwide Jews shrink thought up agenda that has legitimization of every sexual practice anyone can think of and then more, from becoming part of Russian society.

I had the two guys that run Rawstory in my shop once, and the femmie was complaining his partner 'didn't even know how to be gay'....wtf? I guess everyone has their issues. We got talking about something and the word 'kike' came up...he was one that said it first.....so then macho man of the couple goes off and is 'soooo offended'..he wrote nasty stuff on my google map that google wouldn't take down....

I don't even kiss women passionately in public very often...maybe a peck hi and bye but making out, no, not unless it might be on the beach at sunset or something. Even then, it's been a loooong time...

So true.... Iran is more respectful to their citizens in many ways...too restrictive for my tastes, but they do run an orderly ship as much as possible. America, it's hard to watch a nation diving into hell and being intentionally, I believe, destroyed. 3rd world will look like up if we continue as we're going.
fuck you faggot.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #18
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
This is entirely my point. You can outlaw specific sexual acts like sodomy; but outlawing holding hands is absurd.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #19
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
fuck you faggot.
But I'm not one...I don't want to be one. I don't care if you are, but I don't want be one...or be called one, so get nice and be decent guy.

Old March 3rd, 2013 #20
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Jimmy McQuade

Straight White men don't hold hands though...

Thread