VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 14th, 2013 #1
Brad Griffin
Banned

Default The Wild Boys of Counter-Currents

Interesting juxtaposition over at Counter-Currents: a podcast on upholding traditional biological sex roles ...

http://www.counter-currents.com/2013...reg-johnson-2/

"White Nationalism as the restoration of the biological integrity of the race, including upholding the normativity of heterosexual marriage and of traditional and biological sex roles, and the promotion of affordable family formation."

Followed by, this ... young boys having interracial gay sex.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2013...-smile-part-3/

Last edited by Brad Griffin; December 14th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

Old December 14th, 2013 #2
Dave from New York

Dave from New York

Geezus, is that a post at Counter-Currents, or just a breakdown of an average weekend at Barney Frank's house?

Old December 14th, 2013 #3
313Chris

313Chris

Old December 14th, 2013 #4
Raverous

Raverous

This thread will tell you all you need to know about Greg Johnson and his band of homosexuals.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...on+Alex+Linder

Old December 14th, 2013 #5
Brad Griffin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave from New York View Post
Geezus, is that a post at Counter-Currents, or just a breakdown of an average weekend at Barney Frank's house?
Yeah.

That was actually posted at Counter-Currents. The article (this is part 3 of 3) goes on to talk further about "Wild Boys" having gay sex.

Greg Johnson has raised over $40,000 from White Nationalists this year alone ... and he uses it to commission articles about underage boys having gay interracial sex.

Counter-Currents has been implicitly queer since the beginning, but this is the first time I have seen it explicitly spelled out like this.

Old December 14th, 2013 #6
Kobus Van Dorpmann
Banned

What is this nonsense about a "flute"? In South Africa the English-speakers among us joke about a "skin flute" and who they suspect is "playing it". My God, there is a lot of perverted filth in the white nationalist movement over here. Not so in SA. What little there is we do not put up with for long. One way or the other we smash it.

Old December 15th, 2013 #7
M.N. Dalvez

M.N. Dalvez

Hang on. Didn't you say you live in the US and have done for a long time?

Old December 15th, 2013 #8
Kobus Van Dorpmann
Banned

Yes, I live in the Los Angeles area. Without stating for how long (I do hold my own private matters private) it has not been for "a long time", nor did I state that. I have journeyed between SA and the US rather frequently, however, in regard to my business and work affairs. Keep in mind that my circle of US friends is rather circumscribed, and that I normally do not come into close contact with the rather barbaric lower orders one generally encounters in the LA region. I see them along the freeways and on some city streets, but the area in which I live, work, shop, and relax is of a considerably higher class, and mostly white. Amongst that group of people such rude slang is seldom used. In South Africa yes, amongst the working class (whites), those of British background. We Afrikaners have our own brand of foul language, although we do poach regularly from English vulgarities. But the homosexual filth displayed on what is ostensibly one of your more erudite white nationalist organs (sorry about that word) makes me wonder how you Americans can criticise the Jews, when you have a man in the person of this Greg Johnson acting very Jew-like to me. Is he?

Old December 15th, 2013 #9
ohgolly

ohgolly

Following you around the internet, Brad, I know of no more untrustworthy person than you. While I don't give a damn about Johnson my antenae spring up whenever you attack someone or something.

I'll tell you, you're as big a piece of work now as you've ever been. Is the internet your entire life or do you work for YKW?

Old December 15th, 2013 #10
M.N. Dalvez

M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
We Afrikaners have our own brand of foul language
I know a little about that. For example, you're right to say that Greg Johnson is a moffie (or what we, in Australia would call a 'poof') - at best.

On the other hand, Griffin was happy to associate with him for years on the Internet, until the two had a falling-out. Griffin doesn't mind that Johnson is a moffie, he minds that they are 'no longer friends', and he's using this outlet to take a swipe with his own claws at someone he had a falling-out with. It's not a principled stand against Johnson's faggotry at all. We see this kind of thing time and time again from Griffin: all of a sudden, he realises the filth he was all too happy to associate with, are in fact bad people.

Quote:
Yes, I live in the Los Angeles area. Without stating for how long (I do hold my own private matters private) it has not been for "a long time", nor did I state that. I have journeyed between SA and the US rather frequently, however, in regard to my business and work affairs.
Hey, your business is your business.

Quote:
But the homosexual filth displayed on what is ostensibly one of your more erudite white nationalist organs (sorry about that word) makes me wonder how you Americans can criticise the Jews, when you have a man in the person of this Greg Johnson acting very Jew-like to me. Is he?
I'm not an American, I'm an Australian of Dutch descent. But from what I can see, GJ is widely criticised for his none-too-subtle-'faggotry' and also for his craven sucking up to 'conservatives' in his country.

I really couldn't understand why he is accepted by some American so-called WNs. I could only say, their desperation for approval from more well-known 'conservatives' leads them to ignore the obvious flaws in Johnson's character and approach. That's why, for his occasional failings, Linder has the right idea - the right thing isn't to suck up to these people for attention (that they're not going to give you, anyway, except in a negative fashion), the right thing is to attack them for what they say, what they do, and what they are.

I saw the same thing for myself here in Australia, and the end of it was predictable: the fall of a good party who really were making big strides, and the co-opting and de-fanging of their policies by the 'major players' who they tried to hard to court and win the support of.

Sucking up to the enemy, and trying to pretend that they're not the enemy, can never be the right way to do things.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; December 15th, 2013 at 10:55 PM.

Thread