VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2013 #1
The Bobster
Banned

Default Fred Reed on Women

Is Maureen Dowd Obsolete?
By Fred Reed
December 23, 2013

Oh god, oh god. Death, taxes, migraine, sinus drainage, beriberi, and Maureen Dowd, the resentment columnist at the New York Times. On the web I find her at some feminist bitch-in, called Are Men Obsolete? She has this to say to men:

“So now that women don’t need men to reproduce and refinance, the question is, will we keep you around? And the answer is, ‘You know we need you in the way we need ice cream….you’ll be more ornamental.”

I was delighted to think that I might be ornamental, no one having suggested the concept until now. I could have used it in high school. Maureen herself is beyond being ornamental, having that injection-molded look that follows the seventh face-lift, probably accomplished by the surgical use of a construction crane.

But I will say this to her:

Listen, Corn Flower. Let’s think over this business of obsolete men. Reflect. You live in New York, in which every building was designed and built by men. You perhaps use the subway, designed, built, and maintained by men. You travel in a car, invented, designed, and built by men—a vehicle that you don’t understand (what is a cam lobe?) and couldn’t maintain (have you ever changed a tire? Could you even find the tires?), and you do this on roads designed, built, and maintained by men. You fly in aircraft designed, built, and maintained by men, which you do not understand (what, Moon Pie, is a high-bypass turbofan?).

In short, as you run from convention to convention, peeing on hydrants, you depend utterly on men to keep you fed (via tractors designed by men, guided by GPS invented, designed, and launched by men, on farms run by men), and comfy (air conditioning invented…but need I repeat myself?).

I do not want to be unjust. It is not in my nature. While men may be obsolete (unless you want to eat) I cannot say, Apple Cheeks, that feminists are obsolete. They are not. Obsoleteness implies having passed through a period of usefulness.

I do get tired of your hissing and fizzing about the noble sex to which I belong. Mercy, I cry. It is not my fault that Michael Douglas didn’t marry you. He didn’t marry me either, but I don’t hate men because of it. (In fact I am grateful to him, and doubtless he to me).

Don’t misunderstand me. I have nothing against ill-bred viragos—feminism has its place, though I’m not sure where. But let me be clear, Buttercup. I don’t want to seem rude—nothing could be more alien to my character—but I do think that you and your littermates might essay a civility exceeding that of menopausing catamounts. In fact, Sweet Potato, if it were not for my innate courtesy I might say that being at once useless and insupportable is stretching things.

A jot—an iota, a tittle, a scintilla—of gratitude might be in order. Should you look around you, you will note that everything that keeps you and the sisterhood from squatting in caves and picking lice from each other’s hair was provided for you by—the horror—men.

Is it not so, Rose Bud? Can you name one thing, with a moving part, that was invented by a feminist?

It seems to me that you gals are like African bushmen, but without their dignity. A bushman looks at a television (Invented by Men: IBM) in astonishment, and says, “Wah! Bad juju! Spirits inside!” He knows he doesn’t understand it and does not presume. His degree of understanding, I suspect, is exactly yours.

But I suppose the shrewery are so busy honking and blowing about socially-constructed this and gender-roles that and patriarchal the-other-thing that you don’t understand that there is anything to understand. Is it not so? When you sit at your computer spewing bile like a legged gall-bladder, are you aware of 2500 years of mathematics, chemistry, solid-state physics, engineering, information theory—all invented by men, the bastards—that go into the blinking screen? Your vituperative ingratitude, Sugar Britches, is undignified.

But perhaps, you might say, I am being ungentlemanly—though I would hardly know how. Perhaps, as we said in Alabama, you ain’t got the sense God give a crabapple.

Maybe, Petunia, you and your frothing friends could profitably come to terms with realty. Women make perfectly good dentists, surgeons, reporters, lawyers, musicians, editors, and all sorts of things. They can do some things better than men can (Dentistry: smaller hands, better fine-muscle control). In Latin countries they do these things civilly (consult your dictionary). And I applaud anyone making headway in this world on his, her, or its merits.

Yet as a matter of observable fact (a category apparently having no place in feminism), we men—patriarchal, capitalistic, macho, immature, savage, testosterone- poisoned, et cetera—seem to come up with everything important that comes up. (I won’t touch that one with a pole.) (Wait, I meant….) For example: The transistor, William Shockley and his group. Microsoft, Bill Gates. Intel, Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce. Apple, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Dell Computer, Michael Dell. Public-key encryption, James Ellis, Clifford Cookis, and Malcom Williamson at GCHQ in England and later Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman of RSA Security. The World Wide Web, Tim Berners-Lee, a Brit at CERN. Google, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Yahoo, Jerry Yang and David Filo. Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg. The list could go on for another yard or so.

It will stay that way, Lotus Blossom, for the same reason that women will never be offensive linemen in the NFL. They can’t. If they could, they would have. If you disagree, I suggest you apply to the Redskins. They need any talent they can get.

Now, if I were left alone, I would say none of this, having no desire to make women feel bad. But you and yours will not leave me alone, Maureen. I am perfectly happy in a world of female doctors and techs and what have you. When women act like what used to be called “ladies,” I act like what used to be called “a gentleman.” It used to be that if at the airport I saw a woman struggling with too much suitcase, I would say, “May I give you a hand?,” and put the suitcase where it needed to be. The woman would say, “Thanks,” to which I would respond, “Happy to help.” And that would be that. It should have nothing to do with machismo, and much to do with a suitcase. Now, I’m not sure I would do it.

OK, I’m bluffing. I would do it. But, Sweet Pea, I hope you have mastered parthenogenesis. It is your only hope.

Old December 23rd, 2013 #2
James Dovery

James Dovery

I hope she was sent a copy or link on twitter.

Old December 24th, 2013 #3
IlDuce
Banned

Last edited by IlDuce; December 28th, 2013 at 04:50 AM.

Old December 24th, 2013 #4
Squarehead Chris

Squarehead Chris

Isn't Fred Reed an ex-pat that lives in meh-hee-co with a stable of three dollar a day whores hanging around his house?

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Old December 24th, 2013 #5
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Ironically, I've never yet seen one Jewess openly bash Jewish men. I wonder why?
Because they marry one and bash him in private for the rest of his life.

Old December 24th, 2013 #6
Fabrizio

Fabrizio

These bitches don’t believe half of the stuff coming out of their twats. They're like kids seeking intention piss you off. And to the them is all fun and game than staying home groom kids, cook, clean etc.

Old December 24th, 2013 #7
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jason 916

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Because they marry one and bash him in private for the rest of his life.
And bash him in his privates until rendered nutless, neurotic and suicidal.

Old December 24th, 2013 #8
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

luftwaffensoldat

Feminism is for ugly women. They can't attract good-looking men with high-powered careers, so they whine about "male patriarchy" and the "beauty myth." But we know what they really want: sexual communism. Ugly women want direct access to the good-looking men that only good-looking women can have, which is why they're so desperate to abolish traditional sex roles and normative beauty standards.

Old December 24th, 2013 #9
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
Isn't Fred Reed an ex-pat that lives in meh-hee-co with a stable of three dollar a day whores hanging around his house?

Sorry if I'm wrong.
He still lives in Mexico or at least a recent column of his was centered there. He probably still lives there. He has a Mexican wife too, although I'm not sure how White she is or isn't.

Old December 24th, 2013 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Fred's hit on the ingratitude that is the heart of feminism. These feminists really are dim enough they don't understand what he's saying, even the intelligent ones like Dowd.

Feminism is pure intellectual girl-poison. It turns people hostile and hard-hearted, and that's the intent behind it. Those exposed to it have no clue. They are naturally not that smart, innocent, easily inflamed morally. The jew takes advantage of that to channel their impulses in the wrong direction - into hating men rather than being grateful to them. Very, very few women have the innate intellectual ability to understand what's going on without guidance, and even those who do have difficulty standing against the herd. This is why they want all IQ bell-curve right-half females to go to college, so they absord feminist assumptions, which will poison their later life. Fewer kids, unhappier marriages, propagation of unsound ideas.

Yet another reason to exterminate jews, as they are the primary spreaders of this poison. And you'd better believe the ones at the top know exactly what they are doing. As it says in Protocols, from memory, only slightly paraphrasing, 'we will instruct the young of the goyim in doctrines WE KNOW TO BE FALSE.' That's what feminism is, I read it daily at jezebel.

One reason I go there is to remember how important gratitude is, because it isn't natural. I'm no more capable of inventing the things Fred mentions than a woman is, and I benefit from them hugely. So I understand this intellectually, and I give public credit and thanks to the white men who created the infrastructure that makes what I do possible. I just try to contribute my own mite, and hope it helps someone else a little. That's the white way of looking at things, I believe.

Old December 24th, 2013 #11
ELF

ELF

This has all been said before so many time but yet most so called *Whites* just don't get the fucking message because they have been mind raped into drooling idiocy by the dirty jewish vermin, so to hell with the lot of them.

Father Nature is a harsh master and the weak will be culled when the shit hits the fan.

So my advice to my fellow Real White Men and Real White Ladies is don't bother trying to save the masses of brain dead jewtard zombies and focus on protecting yourselves, your families and your fellow Real White Men and Real White Ladies and be prepared for when the shit hits the fan, because when it does the world will be forever changed in ways we can't even begin to comprehend and not for the good of our race or any other race for that matter.

Old December 24th, 2013 #12
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

SatchMo Dowd gulped down the entire Cultural Marxist feminist hook dangled by the Fugly Freidans & Schteinems (Hail Pierce...lol), and of course is a bitter, barren hag as a result. So she oozes her feculent cunt-pus on men generally.

Here's one I sent her a few years back, when Rep. Joe Wilson shouted "You lie!" during Obongo's State uh da Onion Addramess:

I've just read your "Boy, Oh Boy" piece. Quotes & Comments:

"But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy!"

Too bad you didn't hear the spoken word in the air.

"Even if he and the coterie of white male advisers around him don’t choose to openly acknowledge it...."

Lemme see, now: Axelrod, Klain, Rattner, Summers, Rubin, Leibowitz, Blinder, Orzag, Furman.... Oh - musn't forget the Chief Rabbi himself, Rahm Emanuel: Israeli citizen & son of an Irgun terrorist.

You're right, babe: Obongo's surrounded himself with a modern-day Praetorian Guard of Aryan archetypes, no doubt about it.

"It may be President Obama’s very air of elegance and erudition that raises hackles in some."

It may be that his apocrine air also raises a certain cobwebbed clitoris from the dead. Do you experience a naughty frisson at the thought of burning that White House coal on all those cold & lonely nights, Mo?

Let's dish, sweetie.

First the Fuckin' Kennedys, and now you: my patience with you goddamn bog-trotters has finally reached its end. I hereby symbolically empty my bowels on all your coppery heads.

Erin Go Bragh!

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 24th, 2013 #13
DoubtingOscar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlDuce View Post

Believe me, I've sat in some University Feminist lectures out of curiosity and you wouldn't believe the open bashing against white males that takes place in these classes. Some of the stuff I heard made me sick, and this is from someone that reads the VNN news section everyday - very little shocks me any more.
I know what you are talking about, I ended up sitting in one a 'discussion group' led by a jewess. They glamorize black men with such blatant obviousness, the same way the bash white males.

It is obvious to me they are recruiting white women who've slept with black men, or will in the future. These women are easily turned into hysterical race warriors because they know how much white men hate their guts...and we do.

There are some white men who don't care, but even these women have no respect for their opinions, they know they are putzes with no soul. Their obsession with hating the "white male" proves it. They care nothing about the white males who are ok and fine with them having slept with black men.

Old December 24th, 2013 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
This has all been said before so many time but yet most so called *Whites* just don't get the fucking message because they have been mind raped into drooling idiocy by the dirty jewish vermin, so to hell with the lot of them.

Father Nature is a harsh master and the weak will be culled when the shit hits the fan.

So my advice to my fellow Real White Men and Real White Ladies is don't bother trying to save the masses of brain dead jewtard zombies and focus on protecting yourselves, your families and your fellow Real White Men and Real White Ladies and be prepared for when the shit hits the fan, because when it does the world will be forever changed in ways we can't even begin to comprehend and not for the good of our race or any other race for that matter.
Whites have put faith over thought, and this is one of the results. Whites are taught the Golden Rule, which amounts to "never doubt motives." When they hear garbage in college, they just accept it. Because surely the professor has their best interests at heart. Right?

Our christian culture has devalued intellectual ability and sophistication in favor of blind, dumb faith. We reap the whirlwind as a result.

Old December 25th, 2013 #15
ELF

ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Whites have put faith over thought, and this is one of the results. Whites are taught the Golden Rule, which amounts to "never doubt motives." When they hear garbage in college, they just accept it. Because surely the professor has their best interests at heart. Right?

Our christian culture has devalued intellectual ability and sophistication in favor of blind, dumb faith. We reap the whirlwind as a result.

Sad to say that is so true.

But on the bright side of things more and more of our lost kin folk seem to be walking up or so it seems to me.

Thread