VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2015 #1061
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Fred Streed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't recall that quote in Gulag. I would have thought it came from his much more recent working treating with exactly that subject: 200 Years: russia and the jews (more or less). I will research it.
I don't think it comes from the Gulag. My recollection is that he attributed something like 59 million deaths to communism somewhere toward the end of the Gulag book. I don't have a copy of it at hand to search for it. I am thinking the 66 million quote probably comes from his later work, 200 years, which I have not read.

The 66 million quote, if valid, has such a nice ring to it. And is horrifying when one thinks about it.

Old July 20th, 2015 #1062
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Good stuff, NBF. Helpful to include where they said that.

Never saw that Twain quote before, that's wonderful, as I believe same thing.

THing is, this documentation has to be perfect. Not WN standards but legal standards. I'm not doubting you, but these recycled graphics are often wrong.
The Shaw quote is attributed to the London Morning Post, 12-03-1925

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 20th, 2015 #1063
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 20th, 2015 #1064
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

You might want to replace the previous Solzhenitsyn graphic with this one; of course, jew-demonized Duke being the source may negate it in the "minds" of the jury sheep:

Old July 20th, 2015 #1065
Lorenz Kraus

Lorenz Kraus
Default Military Oath

Military Oath

Why not argue that he was fulfilling his military oath?

"to protect the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic."

There is only one enemy that is both foreign and domestic.

The Founding Fathers meant Jews.

Old July 23rd, 2015 #1066
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

Quote:
The First Amendment will not ice over on my watch. Not if I have anything to do about it.

As for Donnie Racket - notice not just the disloyalty but the intellectual incoherence. Roof read the CONSERVATIVE SITES. He visited the GELDED FORUMS. Yet he still did what he did. Does Mr. Racket really believe that citing the facts about race and crime is tantamount to illegal incitement of violence? The old gray fool deliberately furthers a brazen jewish lie that the problem is not hush crimes, which are a "false narrative" (ie, not actually occurring, as Potok brazenly lies), but us talking about them. What, is VNN's great race-crime auditor Pamela Ross making up all those stories and photos she posts? Is it "incitement" to literally discuss what is going on in the world? Is Heidi Beirich right, that the feds should take a good close look at all these evil VNN and -like places where people actually discuss the stuff that Beirich and the rest of the controlled mass media want hidden - the daily toll of black-on-white slaughters? Donnie Racket says yes. Just like any other enemy of the white race.
What I don't understand about it is when have you or anyone on this forum ever advocated for any illegal act? The exact opposite is demonstrably true.

Any discussion, which is exactly what this is, a discussion forum on the Internet available to the public at large, where a poster discussed committing anything illegal would result in that hypothetical poster being banned immediately.

There is no indication that Roof even knew VNNF existed, but if he had and he or Rounder for that matter, had hypothetically posted their intentions here they would have been banned from the site instantly. What else can one possibly do with a discussion forum on the Internet that is available for literally anyone (not previously banned) on the entire fucking planet to register and have their say?

Any implication that Linder or any other discussion forum website owner is somehow responsible for the actions of others who might read or participate is utterly ridiculous. The individual is responsible for their own actions.

The 5 military personnel who were recently murdered in TN were all white men, killed by an Arab. Yet I haven't heard that mentioned once in the media coverage. If all 5 had been African-American, or Jewish, or Women, or Homosexual, it would be central to the controlled media narrative, endlessly pondered over by pancake- wearing entertainers playing the role of journalists.

This is one of the few places left on the Internet where you can post that truth without immediately being censored as "racist" .

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 25th, 2015 at 10:44 AM.

Old August 3rd, 2015 #1067
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Miller wanted me to put his confession online, so here it is. You can jump thru the first couple minutes to where the humans start speaking.

[2014-10-23]

Part 1
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...fession-P1.mp3
Part 2
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...fession-P2.mp3

Conversation with James Day, someone who knew Miller back in 1969 in Vietnam, they were both in special forces..

[download - WMA]
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-James_Day.WMA

2015-08-04. [brief talk with Miller, my notes]

[i asked him about posting the williams conversation (no), and the james day conversation (yes). who is james day?] special forces camp in vietnam together. POST THAT. he knew right away in kansas - based on knowing me for 6 months in 1969 in vietnam! and told story how i beat up a nigger. i just got up and whipped his ass. [day says repeatedly to detective that miller suckerpunched the nigger.]

- trial starts on the 17th. big hearing tomorrow to get kinks ironed out. all the motions i got. going to have my day in court. going to make my presentations and expose the damn jews. strike some blows while i can, while i got the spotlight. love to do some radio talk shows. did one WBTF [sp?] - raleigh. if you get contacted. write me and tell me their phone number. tell them to set up an account. or i can pay.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 5th, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Old August 5th, 2015 #1068
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Heidi Beirich
10:40 am (1 day ago)

to me
Hey there,
I was wondering why you just posted those audio confessions? Is there some reason?
Thx,
Heidi

Mr. Linder:

I am writing a story for The Daily Dot on the Miller sound files you posted on VNN.

Did you do so to give Mr. Miller the credit he feared he would not get? Did you post it because he killed white people? How do you think this will affect his trial?

Some comment from you would go a long ways to making the story more conplete and your actions more comprehensible.

Regards,
Curt Hopkins
http://www.dailydot.com/authors/curt-hopkins/

[these have come in the last 24 hours. as i have said: 1) i dont talk to junkmedia save 10k in my prehensile, donblack-itchy palm up front; 2) why not give miller a call in prison, he's plenty willing to talk]

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 5th, 2015 at 03:37 PM.

Old August 5th, 2015 #1069
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Letter from Will Williams over the transom...

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Will Williams <[email protected]> wrote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=180671&page=54

Quote:
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Miller wanted me to put his confession online, so here it is. You can jump thru the first couple minutes to where the humans start speaking.

[2014-10-23]

Part 1
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...fession-P1.mp3
Part 2
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...fession-P2.mp3

Conversation with James Day, someone who knew Miller back in 1969 in Vietnam, they were both in special forces..

[download - WMA]
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-James_Day.WMA

2015-08-04. [brief talk with Miller, my notes]

[i asked him about posting the williams conversation (no), and the james day conversation (yes). who is james day?] special forces camp in vietnam together. POST THAT. he knew right away in kansas - based on knowing me for 6 months in 1969 in vietnam! and told story how i beat up a nigger. i just got up and whipped his ass. [day says repeatedly to detective that miller suckerpunched the nigger.]

- trial starts on the 17th. big hearing tomorrow to get kinks ironed out. all the motions i got. going to have my day in court. going to make my presentations and expose the damn jews. strike some blows while i can, while i got the spotlight.love to do some radio talk shows. did one WBTF [sp?] - raleigh. if you get contacted. write me and tell me their phone number. tell them to set up an account. or i can pay.
Those audio files are not the ones Kevin recorded as a favor to me, doing a favor for poor Glenn. Surely you can't believe Kevin would have put his own phone number on them like that. The phone connection to him from Glenn had not even been made at that point in your recording. Those are recordings made by the prison. Who gave them to you? Glenn? Really?

The guy who hires Dilloway -- and chats gregariously with Dilloway's long-time employer -- insinuates that I am lying. See below, Williams.

Quote:
Did he send you the prison's recording of the "williams conversation," too? And you wanted to post that? Amazing. You get paid $60 an hour for this? Your "suckerpunch" note should be particularly helpful to Glenn's defense.
Williams blames me for doing what Glenn Miller requested. In point of fact, 1) I left off the Williams conversation, per his request (it is on the disk I received). And 2) I did NOT post the James Day interview until after asking Miller if I should post it. If it doesn't help his purpose, I can't really blame myself.

The way I look at it, all of this, whatever Miller's intention, is more or less irrelevant because Miller isn't contesting that he shot the people in question. His defense will be about placing his act in political context - defending his race against genocide (no matter what you think of his justification for acting (a) or his execution (b)).

The radio station in Raleigh is WPTF: (919) 860-0680. Glenn was a regular caller to that station back in the 1980s (especially to host Bart Ritner) and was always treated fairly. That was where I first heard him speak. Don't know how he'd be treated by them today.

Ok, that clears that up. Like I said, Miller will talk to pretty much anyone who will interview him. He wants to do more radio. Now, it's not easy to arrange, necessarily, but it can be done if you are a journalist. Call the prison and work it out. He's in Johnson County Adult Detention Center, which is in Olathe, Kansas, I believe.

Quote:
Apparently it only took minutes before your ol' friend Heifdi Beirich posted the audio files you made public, providing her special spin, describing me as a "longtime Miller defender," like I defend his deplorable murders. I do not. https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...dio-recordings
My ol' friend? You're a funny guy, Will. I don't talk to Beirich. She writes me and I don't respond. Or I post what she wrote here, to show people the picture of what's going on. But she talks plenty to assclowns pretending to be on our side. Disloyal moneydogs like Donnie Tax Bracket Black. And oh yeah, that guy Williams. I hear he gabs away with her for hours sometimes. What's up with that, Williams? Why you so willing to fraternize with the enemy of our race?

Quote:
She writes, "Strom also expresses some concern that the calls may violate his parole status." KAS called his PO soon after recording the alarming confession, informing him of what he had done and was cleared: "No problem." I should have told Glenn to get you to record his confession, not Kevin.
I would have been happy to. I didn't think that Strom - I heard he taped the confession, but it didn't sound like his voice, and the guy only said a few words anyway. I'm sorry if his phone number is a secret. You know, at some point, when you all are talking to him - I assumed all this was cleared with you guys since you, Will, at least, have been talking to Miller. Apparently that assumption was wrong.

What can I say, guys? I guess I could say quit being secretive and let me know what's up. I have my own problems to deal with. I'm trying to help a guy who did a lot for VNN. He sends me a disk, says to post it, I do that. I have no problem with that. Everything on the up and up. Everything transparent. Regardless of what you think about what Miller did.

Quote:
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Heidi Beirich
10:40 am (1 day ago)

to me
Hey there,
I was wondering why you just posted those audio confessions? Is there some reason?
Thx,
Heidi

Mr. Linder:

I am writing a story for The Daily Dot on the Miller sound files you posted on VNN.

Did you do so to give Mr. Miller the credit he feared he would not get? Did you post it because he killed white people? How do you think this will affect his trial?

Some comment from you would go a long ways to making the story more conplete and your actions more comprehensible.

Regards,
Curt Hopkins
http://www.dailydot.com/authors/curt-hopkins/

[these have come in the last 24 hours. as i have said: 1) i dont talk to junkmedia save 10k in my hand up front; 2) why not give miller a call in prison, he's plenty willing to talk]

Good question: why did you do it?

I did it because Glenn Miller asked me to. I didn't see there was anything legally, morally or otherwise wrong with getting some actual journalism out there, since the controlled jewish media, reflexively antiwhite, will not let the people hear from Miller directly.

Quote:
The NARRG doofuses seem to think it will somehow help their case against our Alliance: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1022897-11/ (see "Pike" #107) It won't, but that must please you that this anonymous, anti-NA critic Pike thinks it will.
"Must please me..." - too bad you didn't have this paranoia on tap when you were dealing with Marse Dilloway, eh Pickles?

Quote:
Great work for the cause, Mr. Linder.

Will Williams
Thank you.

Will Williams insinuates that I am lying. I will post here a photo of the disk I received. It came in 9x12 envelope, and I left it in my bag, forgetting about it, and it got wet. Then I remembered it and dug it out, luckily the CD was ok. So, you can see the CD. And you can see the letter (bedraggled from rain) that came with it. I don't have the envelope, as it was watered up, but if someone else wants to accuse me of lying, I will dutifully dig through my trash and see if the pieces are still there. It had Glenn Miller's handwriting on it.

The CD:

The letter that came with the CD:

There you have it, folks.

OK - so what we have here is, Strom's phone number leaked. That's on me, and I feel bad about it. Apparently it was Strom on the recording (which I really didn't believe, with the line about lifting the burden on your soul, which to me is a very sort of christian and non-KAS thing to say, but ok...). But, as the jpg of the letter from Miller shows, he got this stuff through discovery. So Strom has his own tapes of the confession, I guess, and the prison has its own, which is what I posted. As best I can make out.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 5th, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

Old August 5th, 2015 #1070
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Remember that SPLC's Heidi Beirich lied that Frazier Glenn Miller was a moderator at VNNForum.

She never retracted it or apologized. She's not just a liar, but a brazen liar.

Keep that fact in mind when you read anything she writes.

Old August 5th, 2015 #1071
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Southern Poverty Law Center releases audio of Frazier Glenn Miller

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Southern Poverty Law Center has released audio that they said is Frazier Glenn Miller admitting to killing three people. Miller is accused of the deadly shooting at two Jewish sites. The recordings posted by the organization allegedly came from a hate forum. They said the recordings are of Miller in jail, talking with a neo-Nazi group member. In the records, Miller states that after the killings he had never felt such exhilaration and that it was overpowering. Miller was expected to be in court earlier Wednesday.
http://www.kmbz.com/Southern-Poverty...-Fraz/21827163

Quote:
New disturbing audio from JCC shooting suspect Frazier Glenn Miller reveals motivation for hate
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/...spect-released

Quote:
Cross swears at judge, insults police officer, during final hearing prior to trial

Posted: Aug 05, 2015 8:02 AM CDT
Updated: Aug 05, 2015 12:03 PM CDT
By Chris Oberholtz, Multimedia ProducerCONNECT

New audio recordings released reveal Frazier Glenn Cross appearing to confess to killing three people at two Jewish community sites in Johnson County.

OLATHE, KS (KCTV) - The man accused of killing three people outside two Jewish Community sites went before a judge for the final time prior to the start of his trial. Frazier Glenn Cross exhibited more unstable behavior, which included several exchanges with the judge, and an insult hurled at one of the police officers in court. In one exchange, Cross yelled an expletive at the judge who then recessed the hearing. This came after the judge rejected Cross's request for a change of venue for the trial. Cross wanted the trial moved least 100 miles from Kansas City, claiming the local media has been unfair to him and he would be unable to get an impartial jury. The judge said Cross had not presented any evidence to support those claims and rejected the change of venue request. After the ruling, Cross sarcastically replied, "I'm shocked." Wednesday's hearing was the last before the trial, which starts with jury selection on Monday, August 17.

In other developments, new audio recordings released reveal Frazier Glenn Cross appearing to confess to killing three people at two Jewish community sites in Johnson County. In the new clips, Cross says he's known all along he wanted to kill people. The 74-year-old Aurora, MO, man, who also is known by the name Glenn Miller, is accused of killing two adults and a teen. He said the white race is dying and hasn't done enough to protect itself. The white supremacist went to the Jewish Community Center and Village Shalom with the plan to kill Jews since he is dying from a lung disease. All three of the victims of the April 13, 2014, rampage, William Lewis Corporon, 69, his 14-year-old grandson, Reat Griffin Underwood and Terri LaManno, 53, were Christians who were active in their churches. Cross is scheduled to appear in a Johnson County courtroom on Wednesday. He's charged with capital murder. Warning: Some of the content may be disturbing to some people. "I knew that I was going to one day do what I did this past April 13th. I tried doing it in 1987. Fortunately, I had some people with me who prevented me from carrying on my plan at that time," Cross said. The Southern Poverty Law Center says the audio files of phone calls were taped in October 2014 between Cross and neo-Nazi National Alliance member Kevin Alfred Strom. In another part, Cross appears to show no remorse for the killings. "All those whites who were there that day, they were there in support of the Jews, and that makes them accomplices of the Jews and therefore in my opinion, they are our enemies," Cross said. Cross is a Vietnam War veteran who founded the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in his native North Carolina and later the White Patriot Party. He also ran for the U.S. House in 2006 and the U.S. Senate in 2010 in Missouri, each time espousing a white-power platform.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/29714126/...#ixzz3hzAKgD26

F. Glenn Miller Jr. is argumentative during hearing as trial nears in ...
Kansas City Star-32 minutes ago
Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., is accused of killing William Corporon and his grandson, Reat Underwood, outside the Jewish ...
Judge denies Frazier Glenn Cross' motion for change of venue
KMBC Kansas City-7 hours ago
Frazier Miller gets warning from judge
Springfield News-Leader-4 minutes ago

Quote:
F. Glenn Miller Jr. is argumentative during hearing as trial nears in Jewish center killings

Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan issued several warnings to F. Glenn Miller Jr. during his final scheduled pretrial hearing Wednesday in the Johnson County Courthouse. A Johnson County sheriff’s deputy urged F. Glenn Miller Jr. to put his arm down after Miller greeted the gallery with a Nazi salute and “sieg heil” during his final scheduled pretrial hearing Wednesday in the Johnson County Courthouse.

BY TONY RIZZO
[email protected]

F. Glenn Miller Jr. turned loud, profane and argumentative Wednesday during the final scheduled pretrial hearing before his capital murder trial, which is set to begin Aug. 17. Johnson County District Judge Kelly Ryan repeatedly warned Miller that such outbursts later, in front of jurors, could result in him being removed from the courtroom or in a mistrial being declared. The 74-year-old Missouri man, who is accused of killing three Christians outside Jewish centers in Overland Park last year, is representing himself in what will be Johnson County’s first capital trial in more than a decade. Even before Wednesday’s hearing got underway, Miller, a self-described anti-Semite, was removed temporarily from the courtroom after he reacted angrily to a deputy telling him not to give the Nazi stiff-armed salute to people in the gallery. Later in the hearing, Ryan told Miller that he would not allow him to say “sieg heil” or give the salute in the presence of jurors.

Miller is charged with capital murder and faces a possible death sentence in the April 13, 2014, shooting deaths. He has admitted in writing and in the courtroom that he carried out the shooting spree in an attempt to kill Jews. On Wednesday he asked for a change of venue, arguing that the “massive” pretrial publicity about his case has made it impossible for him to get a fair trial in Johnson County. But Assistant District Attorney Chris McMullin argued that Miller has generated most of the publicity himself by contacting the media and “giving confessional interviews.” The judge denied the request to move the trial because Miller did not provide evidence or testimony to back the request.

Jury selection is set to begin Aug. 17. Both sides Wednesday hashed out the mechanics of how jury questioning will be conducted. They also discussed the role of the three standby lawyers assigned to assist Miller. Miller repeatedly interrupted the judge as he tried to explain their role. “Stop interrupting me as you usually do and listen for once,” Ryan told him. The judge told Miller that if he is disruptive or if he decides to voluntarily leave the proceedings, the standby attorneys will be asked to step in and continue the trial without him.

The trial will be conducted in two phases. First, jurors will be asked to determine whether Miller is guilty of capital murder and related charges. District Attorney Steve Howe said Wednesday that the state’s case in the guilt phase would take about a week. “I’m going to need a lot more than that,” Miller said of his defense. Among the evidence that prosecutors intend to present are recordings of phone conversations that Miller has had since his arrest and video of statements he made while sitting inside a police car. If Miller is found guilty of capital murder in the first phase, the jury will hear additional testimony to determine whether he should be sentenced to life in prison or death. Miller, also known as Frazier Glenn Cross Jr., is accused of killing William Corporon and his grandson, Reat Underwood, outside the Jewish Community Center. He then allegedly drove to the nearby Village Shalom care center and shot Terri LaManno to death. Miller also faces three counts of attempted first-degree murder for allegedly firing shots at other people. He also faces charges for allegedly firing shots into the community center building and pointing a shotgun at another woman.

To see The Kansas City Star’s series on hate crimes, click here.

To reach Tony Rizzo, call 816-234-4435 or send email to [email protected].
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...#storylink=cpy

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 5th, 2015 at 07:34 PM.

Old August 5th, 2015 #1072
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Frazier Glenn Cross exhibited more unstable behavior, which included several exchanges with the judge, and an insult hurled at one of the police officers in court.
"Oy - he's meshugah, goyim! Just ignore his ravinks...."

Quote:
In the new clips, Cross says he's known all along he wanted to kill people.
He said he knew he'd try to kill JEWS; this cuck tries to slip in an almost subliminal impression that Miller was just another nutcase random shooter for whom any victims would do, when in reality he definitely tried to target kikes alone (although of course he erred very badly).

Quote:
In another part, Cross appears to show no remorse for the killings.
Actually he expressed regret for killing "White Christians" instead of his intended hook-snooted targets several times, and especially for killing young Reat Underwood. However, he went on to say that Christers in the future need to be warned that allying themselves with enemy kikes could potentially cost them their lives. So his feelings are nuanced, not those of a conscienceless homicidal maniac.

Jewz & their whores simply NEVER stop skewing.

Quote:
Miller, a self-described anti-Semite, was removed temporarily from the courtroom after he reacted angrily to a deputy telling him not to give the Nazi stiff-armed salute to people in the gallery.
And why not react angrily? Who the FUCK is that badge fag to tell him or anyone else what political gestures they can't make?

Old August 5th, 2015 #1073
Whatheheck
Banned

No shame in Linder's game. Perhaps the only place left on the planet that upholds actual transparency.

Give 'em hell Glenn.

Old August 6th, 2015 #1074
James Hawthorne

James Hawthorne

I just hope Rounder has final inspiring words as he is strapped to the gurney, as William Joyce did before they hung him.

Quote:
"In death as in life, I defy the Jews who caused this last war, and I defy the power of darkness which they represent. I warn the British people against the crushing imperialism of the Soviet Union. May Britain be great once again and the hour of the greatest danger in the West may the standard be raised from the dust, crowned with the words — you have conquered nevertheless. I am proud to die for my ideals and I am sorry for the sons of Britain who have died without knowing why."

William Joyce

VNN Media

Old August 8th, 2015 #1075
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
I just hope Rounder has final inspiring words as he is strapped to the gurney, as William Joyce did before they hung him.
Sigh... the guy has terminal emphysema. Insurance estimates he has 48% chance of surviving three years, he told me (if I got it right). The death penalty takes typically 10-12 years to make it through the court system to Ivan the Injector.

Old August 13th, 2015 #1076
keifer

keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Jack View Post
Think of all the movement guys who have gotten discouraged over typical everyday life stuff like money, pussy, whatever and killed themselves. Or who had cancer or something terminal and just withered away, dying peacefully instead of planning and executing a martyrdom operation? Each one who didn't live out their heart's true desire, attacking those who attack us, died knowing they pussed out. FGM doesn't have that problem anymore. Be the best you can. Go out like a champion. A lion among men.

The lone white gunman IS the top security threat being discussed on security sites like stratfor.com because there really isn't a defense against it. These sites point out, rightly so, that leaderless resistance is a tool and tactic of the weak. Well that's us.
I'm not saying you are wrong, but you are wrong for posting comments like this one and the other one you posted today that advocate violence. You are pushing the line on liability regarding VNN.

Old August 13th, 2015 #1077
8Man
"moderate" radical

8Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
I'm not saying you are wrong, but you are wrong for posting comments like this one and the other one you posted today that advocate violence. You are pushing the line on liability regarding VNN.
The US Supreme Court says you're wrong when it ruled that government cannot constitutionally punish abstract advocacy of force or law violation.

see: Brandenberg v. Ohio decision

Old August 13th, 2015 #1078
8Man
"moderate" radical

8Man
Default Armed TX niggers yell "Off the pigs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post

Compare with Armed TX niggers yell "Off the pigs"

A group of armed members of the New Black Panther Party marched on the Waller County Jail Wednesday afternoon chanting “The revolution is on… Off the pigs,” and “Oink Oink… Bang Bang!” The group of about fifteen Black Panthers exercised their First and Second Amendment rights.

The revolution is on, said the chant leader. Off the pigs, the group chanted back. The chant continues, Time to pick up the gun… Off the pigs. No more pigs in my community… Off the pigs. No more brothers in jail… Off the pigs. No more sisters in jail… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get scared… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get dead… Off the pigs.

Old August 15th, 2015 #1079
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Received from Miller a transcript of his recent court appearance, which is a sketch of what he will present formally as his defense. I will be scanning and posting this today (Saturday 2015-08-15).

[VNN's quarterly bill is paid today, thanks to all those who donate without my reminding them, I very much do appreciate any help from you guys.]

Old August 15th, 2015 #1080
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

[This is what I stated last post. It consists of a handwritten letter from Miller on yellow legal paper, followed by a 32-page transcript, then a court certification sheet. There will be 34 JPGs posted below.]

[cont'd]

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 15th, 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Tags
frazier glenn cross, glenn miller, rounder, white activists, white courage, white heroes, white rage

Thread