VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2016 #141
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Jimmy Marr VNN's rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
On the day of my arrest, yes, but at yesterday's arraignment, what the prosecutor and judge probably wanted most immediately was to get those giant Swastikas off their front doorstep and not create the necessity for their return.
I see what you mean after watching the video.

Notice the lamestream jewsmedia's deception saying that Jimmy was arrested because of the content of the message instead of the actual charge. The kwaps' underlying motivation may have been the message, but technically it was the noise level.

Old October 13th, 2016 #142
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Maybe Jimmy can go undercover in his Faddah Marr disguise for awhile so as not to raise suspicion with the local authoritay.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 7th, 2016 #143
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr
Default For White Ears Only

Millennial Woes visited me recently and was kind enough to record and publish my piping of Wee Spree.

Old November 7th, 2016 #144
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Millennial Woes has published several other videos of our time together on the road from Sacramento to Portland.

Old November 12th, 2016 #145
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Old November 12th, 2016 #146
katana

katana

You're most welcome Jimmy. The mobile billboard idea is great!

Last edited by katana; November 12th, 2016 at 07:25 PM.

Old March 15th, 2017 #147
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr
Default White Supremacist Pipe Dreamer, Sam Hyde, Kicked Out of Jewry Brewery

http://www.wweek.com/news/2017/03/15...lab-beer-hall/

Old March 15th, 2017 #148
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Quote:
It's being played out all over the kwa. Dumbed-down and relying on lies ,sheepshitting upon 'freedom of speech ' and liberty.

Old March 23rd, 2017 #149
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr
Default If hate were not a virtue, jews would not be a people

Whites in Oregon are beginning to follow suit.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertsamah...8gp#.aha2D8N9n

Old March 23rd, 2017 #150
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default There may be hope for the left coast

Quote:
Whites in Oregon are beginning to follow suit.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertsamah...8gp#.aha2D8N9n
Good job. Let the hate FLOW through White people and take our nation back.

Old April 20th, 2017 #151
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr
Default Kikes have rough day at University of Oregon

The high point of my day was when I used my pipes to drown out the Hava Nagila with Scotland the Brave.

A rare teachable moment on an American University Campus

... made Mommy Professor very angry,

... and the goyim knew why,

... 'cause somebody went on and told them.

Old April 20th, 2017 #152
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Perfesser Commie wished he had his black hoodie & bike lock.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 20th, 2017 #153
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default An excellent way to honor the Great One's birthday

Was this today? Outstanding job. The look on that commiecuck's face-

Old April 20th, 2017 #154
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Emily Henderson

The 'teacher' with the Starbucks in hand and 'murse' strapped around him, with his disapproving glare. Lol. They actually think the disapproving glare works beyond grade skool?

Old April 25th, 2017 #155
Chad Whittman

Chad Whittman
Thumbs up Antifa Attempt Terror At Marr Residence, Thwarted By "Nazis"

Yesterday at around 7pm a group of pathetic looking Antifa showed up at the Marr residence after planning the even on their social media pages. The "Anti-American Anti-Fascist" group was lead by a female jew wearing her yellow star of david badge as required per new Nazi regulations. Good for her. She driveled on over the megaphone in what was equivalent to an Amy Schumer stand up special. Her flat, boring, low energy jokes were just as feeble as her motley crew of weed smoking degenerates (mostly homosexuals and jews). Their banter was crude and disgusting; mostly homosexual sexual jokes, talk about rape, child molestation, and incest. Their other main theme was their open support of White genocide. Truly sick minded people.

Thankfully Mr. Marr was in good hands as the Right Wing Safety Squad showed up ready to stand their ground and protect the Marr residence. A group of brave men stood proudly before the Antifa while waving swastika flags and sending right arm salutes to the tune of "Sieg Heil!" Antifa were literally shaking when confronted by the Nazis even though Antifa outnumbered the Nazis 40 to 8. The ZOG White Genocide enforcement agents soon showed up to apathetically harass the Nazis for not standing on the curb. The ZOG force seemed to give little attention to the mass of rabble rousers and the jewess with the megaphone disturbing the peace with their unsanctioned protest and harassment of Mr. Marr (even after admitting that it was an "infraction").

The Nazis won the day far outlasting the weak Antifa who soon had to return home for curfew around 9pm. "Good night, left side!"

The White pill of the evening was the presence of several local residence who showed up in support of Mr. Marr. The random men who joined in were quick to participate in Nazi salutes and were very high energy. This shows that there are literal Nazis everywhere just waiting to come out of the wood works. There were also several cars that drove by giving the Nazis thumbs up or even a right arm salute.

I repeat, Nazis are everywhere!

Old April 25th, 2017 #156
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Thanks for the write-up, Chad, and thanks for showing up last night.

Old April 25th, 2017 #157
Chad Whittman

Chad Whittman
Thumbs up My pleasure Jimmy

Not sure where my post went or if it is in the right section. Feel free to copy and paste it somewhere else if needed. I've never used this site.

Old April 25th, 2017 #158
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

I think maybe it's in "moderation". It'll probably become visible to everyone soon. I'll see if I can conjure some deep magic, but don't hold your breath.

Old April 25th, 2017 #159
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr
Default Crude Moderation Magic

Antifa Terror Attempt - Chad Whittman

Quote:
Antifa Attempt Terror At Marr Residence, Thwarted By "Nazis"
Yesterday at around 7pm a group of pathetic looking Antifa showed up at the Marr residence after planning the even on their social media pages. The "Anti-American Anti-Fascist" group was lead by a female jew wearing her yellow star of david badge as required per new Nazi regulations. Good for her. She driveled on over the megaphone in what was equivalent to an Amy Schumer stand up special. Her flat, boring, low energy jokes were just as feeble as her motley crew of weed smoking degenerates (mostly homosexuals and jews). Their banter was crude and disgusting; mostly homosexual sexual jokes, talk about rape, child molestation, and incest. Their other main theme was their open support of White genocide. Truly sick minded people.

Thankfully Mr. Marr was in good hands as the Right Wing Safety Squad showed up ready to stand their ground and protect the Marr residence. A group of brave men stood proudly before the Antifa while waving swastika flags and sending right arm salutes to the tune of "Sieg Heil!" Antifa were literally shaking when confronted by the Nazis even though Antifa outnumbered the Nazis 40 to 8. The ZOG White Genocide enforcement agents soon showed up to apathetically harass the Nazis for not standing on the curb. The ZOG force seemed to give little attention to the mass of rabble rousers and the jewess with the megaphone disturbing the peace with their unsanctioned protest and harassment of Mr. Marr (even after admitting that it was an "infraction").

The Nazis won the day far outlasting the weak Antifa who soon had to return home for curfew around 9pm. "Good night, left side!"

The White pill of the evening was the presence of several local residence who showed up in support of Mr. Marr. The random men who joined in were quick to participate in Nazi salutes and were very high energy. This shows that there are literal Nazis everywhere just waiting to come out of the wood works. There were also several cars that drove by giving the Nazis thumbs up or even a right arm salute.

I repeat, Nazis are everywhere!

Old April 25th, 2017 #160
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Short video clip of evening's opening volley.

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread