VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default VNN Overall Mission, Funds Drive, Etc. $2500/quarter

Bottom line: VNN needs 2500 a quarter, or 10k a year to be stable. If that money isn't in, then VNN will be off the air for some period of time, starting November 16.

Our next bill is due mid-November. I don't have the money to pay it. I can no longer pay my own bills, let alone VNN's. Basically, I have reached the point where "anyone who writes for any reason but money is a fool." I have never felt that way, and don't now, but I fully understand it.

We have people fucking with our race. People showing up on my doorstep asking questions. Harassing my relatives. I don't have anything to fight them with. I don't have a car, health insurance, anything like that. Haven't for years. Bills are as low as I can make them. I live at probably 1/10th the cost of 90% of you. Which is fine. But I can't live any cheaper. There simply has to be some lubrication, or I am going to forced to look elsewhere. I can shut this forum down 50% of the time, and simply write books and sell them. That's not what I want to do, but I simply can't carry the burden of this place alone, and that's what's going on, at this point.

You want to fight jews? I have the will and ability to do so, as proved over two decades. These fucks are making 150k a year to harass me. I need 10k to fight back. I am begging. It's humiliating as hell, but I am.

I don't like writing this because I consider myself above it, but...I'm not. This stuff crushes you. I signed up for that. I will never leave. But I'm saying, I simply can't mentally go on bouncing on the bottom.

If you want something that keeps a truly radical line -- unlike all the garbage that is simply conservatism or double-talk with a racial veneer -- and something that will be here tomorrow, then support VNN. Support me. I'm not going anywhere. I don't pay for cable or netflix or any of that jewshit. How many of you can say that? Well, put your money where your politics are. Please. I'm begging you.

I have come about 60% back from a truly draining and miserable chronic problem. I will never reach 100% but I have enough to make life living, and I think things will continue to get better. I have energy to do work.

Here's how I envision us going forward.

1) we have the 10k/year to keep VNN/me solid. This way I have mental security. Poverty is not a problem. Absolute poverty is a big problem - it impacts health and exerts a grinding-down effect resulting in, really, death, and in very few years.

Before I got involved in this stuff, I thought it all the way through. It's a purpose worthy of dedicating a life to. It's a thing where dedication might make a difference. I believe VNN has made a difference so far, and will continue to do that in the future. I see more and more stuff taking a VNNlike line, and that is very heartening. It shows that we are right, and if we just keep going, we are ginning up more and more people. And we have ZOG on our side - they are the most powerful, if implicit and unintended, WN out there. And they won't and can't reverse course. Things are going our way.

Here's what I'm going to do:

Go back to original VNN format, but this time at alexlinder.com. This will begin November 1. I will write spintros. I will post original articles (there first, and later here. Stuff on forum is buried too much. This place is best for discussion and archiving (sticky threads well filled and arranged). And I will do a letters page. I will not post articles from others, nor will I attempt to nurture talent - there. I will use my personal site to funnel interested parties here to the forum. And to my twitter.

So...we will have twitter, alexlinder.com and VNNForum, all mutually promoting and ideologically reinforcing. This seems the best way to do it, so that we can attract and draw in the maximum number of people.

Whereas I did a huge amount of writing from last november to the start of this June, in the last several months I have worked on streamlining my personal affairs, with an eye toward writing some longer stuff when I get in my fifties, within two years. That's one form I have not tried yet, so it seems like it might be the way to go. And it would produce more money.

Now, for this forum, what I envision is...and am slowly working on...

a) we want to have the best and biggest database in the world of educational materials. That means not just collecting them free and online but arranging them logically and cohesively and persuasively. The way that you know something matters or you love it or it's important is that it keeps coming up in your head unbidden, like your gf or bf when you're on the road. The idea that keeps bubbling in my head for fifteen years now is the need for what i think of as whitecontexting. In a sense all we do furthers this goal. That is true. But the more formalized - into edu-bricks that together form a massive edifice of knowledge and understanding - the better. K to 12 to Ph.D., even. This is what will be in The Massive. This is a long-term undertaking. At the same time, we also want to produce the best database of hush crimes. Through this we want to give whites the clearest picture of what is actually going on. Where they come from (their history, white hebrew school, as it were, or Aryan School), and where their context is today - who runs things, what he intends, what is actually going on, and how we all can change it.

There are two prongs: the hard and the soft. The hard is physically fighting our enemy. That is not the purpose of this forum. So we need to do the soft stuff the absolute best we can. I think we have done well, but we can do more and better. As always, I will lead, but I'm open to suggestions from anyone who has good ideas for arrangements. I consider I have created the concepts whites need. As a professional journalist and ideasmith, basically, I understand better than anyone (not a boast or claim, I honestly believe that) how to prosecute the verbal war. And I have not seen anyone come up with a (better) or really any political strategy than fighting a simultaneous war with the conservative underbrush and the jew-leftists who are our main enemy.

Anyway, I need 10k a year to make this stuff run the way it should. That breaks down to 2500 a quarter. That is doable. I hope all of you who get something out of here and want to see the above plan move forward will do your part.

Donations extremely gratefully accepted at:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

I can take paypal, send me a PM for address.

I am working on other options (bitcoin) but not up yet.

P.S. alexlinder.com will open november 1. I will be taken letters intended for publication and response at my email, [email protected]

Old October 30th, 2014 #2
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

I've been looking for a new place to link with my signs. Alexlinder dot com will work nicely.

Sending what I can right now. Thanks for being candid about your needs.

Old October 30th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I've been looking for a new place to link with my signs. Alexlinder dot com will work nicely.

Thanks for your loyal support, Jimmy.

VNN should never have gone to a blog. It wasn't terrible that we did, but it was a mistake. It was MY mistake. Form is a part of substance in this stuff. Blogs have the virtues of allowing response and eased archiving, but in the case of VNN these do not outweigh the loss of certain higher-order qualities.

One deep truth in life is that it is very difficult to help people. It seems easy, but it's one of these Haiti-Nooped things. Not as sanguinary but variations on the same mistake.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 30th, 2014 at 01:14 PM.

Old October 30th, 2014 #4
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post

Ditto that, I'll mail a check today. I've always thought you had more than enough good material to write a book, or even several books. I'm sure it would be promoted widely, either by praise or damnation and bring in some needed cash.

Old October 30th, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Ditto that, I'll mail a check today. I've always thought you had more than enough good material to write a book, or even several books. I'm sure it would be promoted widely, either by praise or damnation and bring in some needed cash.
Thanks, Zoom. And yes you're right. We investigated this more than 10 years ago, the market was not right, the publishing options weren't there. Now they are.

Old October 30th, 2014 #6
Karl LaForce

Karl LaForce
Default I'm in. $100 on payday, and then $35 every month.

I'm in. $100 on payday, and then $35 every month.

If 25 WNs join me, then the $2500 per quarter is covered.

Old October 30th, 2014 #7
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

$100 at you. In mail tomorrow.

I've been on this board for years and have never contributed a dime. That's a big time shame on me.

Old October 31st, 2014 #8
Karl LaForce

Karl LaForce
Default So where are all the champions of the White Race?

BUMP.
(I am not letting this fall off the first page until Alex says VNN is in the clear).

Old October 31st, 2014 #9
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

I'll send you a few dollars. If those in here who can spare even a small amount (like me) do so, Alex will be able to get his head above water, we'll sustain the most vital & uncompromising WN jew-truthing internet brand in the world, and move ever forward.

And yes, you should be using your enormous writing talent to make money; with Amazon Kindle publishing, etc. it's easier than ever before for the self-motivated White frozen out by the publishing house gatekeeper kikes.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 31st, 2014 #10
ericthered
Idle Anger

ericthered

I've got some going out Tuesday (I know, I sound like Wimpy on Popeye, but my paydays are on Tuesday) I myself have been pretty lame with my contributions and hope to improve to a regular monthly contribution.

With as many of us that are here, and the quality of the content and administration, it's a damn shame Alex has to beg for money.

The name here is appropriate, it's perfect for the content it offers;

Quote:
vanguard (http://definr.com/vanguard)

n 1: the leading units moving at the head of an army [syn: van]
2: artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time [syn:
avant garde, van]
3: the position of greatest advancement; the leading position
in any movement or field [syn: forefront, cutting edge]
At this stage of the game, collection and dissemination of quality information to those who will hear is the one thing we can and should do, while it is still legal. This website and forum should be the go to place for such information and it sounds as if Alex has some good plans for making it better.

Some may think that it just takes a few bucks to pay the servers but don't realize how much more has gone into this. Alex is a hell of a writer, and he's on our side, advocating for us. He's created this website and forum and ran it on a shoestring for over 10 years now. This is how we repay him? By making him beg for a few bucks just to cover site expenses? The guy deserves to be making a living from this for what he is doing here. I suspect if we got him that much money, he would keep living like he is and pour it back into the cause.

Alex has stated many times that regular monthly contributions are especially appreciated as he can count on them and know how much money is coming in. I myself plan to establish what it is I can be counted on to contribute monthly and do it, I hope that many others will resolve to do the same.

Old November 2nd, 2014 #11
Karl LaForce

Karl LaForce
Default Bump.

Bump.
VNN online, or the voice of big jew goes unopposed. You decide.

Old November 3rd, 2014 #12
Karl LaForce

Karl LaForce
Default Bump.

Bump.

If you are looking at this you probably know that there is an appropriate amount that you should pay for what you get out of VNN.

Old November 3rd, 2014 #13
Alexander M.

Alexander M.

Count me in for a donation this month and something every month.

Old November 4th, 2014 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Count me in for a donation this month and something every month.
Thanks, Alexander, that's very helpful.

Old November 4th, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Example of how things go. Got up two weeks ago, boom, computer not starting. No reason I can see. That's 105 to get it fixed up, some kind of software thing. Stuff like that happens.

Today, get up, turn over my garden, 20x5 plot. Good to turn over the soil last thing in fall before freeze comes. Worms active, garlics I planted in fall actually have green sprouts. Not sure what that means. Checked email, got various threats from some Irish law firm re a story about some nigger yutes raping a woman. Some court may have decided in their favor, and they are running around trying to expunge a story that ran in the Irish Examiner.

VNN thread here, with quotes from article
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...hlight=adetoro

So now the white lawyers for these niggers (or whatever mud they are) are running around trying to hose off google, and threatening to sue for costs, etc.

My point is, there is some stuff like this daily, weekly, or monthly related to simply trying to keep a forum open that discusses what is going on without applying the usual filters. What you see here from me publicly really is more than the tip of the iceberg, but there is a lot that you don't see that for various reasons goes unmentioned.

This really is a fight, and money is the one direct way you can help.

As of now, the total stands at 450 of the needed 2500. I will post an update again on Friday. I have not pushed things in the past, but as they are now, I must, and probably should have been all along. VNN has raised huge sums in the past, but they have tended to go into lawyers' pockets, which is nearly always a waste, or for projects that provide less bang for the buck than simply keeping this forum open, run by a professional, and focused on the jew problem and the need for a white solution. Money lubricates everything, makes everything easier to accomplish. So help out if you possibly can. Thanks again to those who have donated.

If you didn't see it, I'm now writing stuff at alexlinder.com. Daily spintros and such. I will take LTEs and respond, and do some original articles. Basically what we were doing at the original VNN when we started, except I'm not posting articles from others and it's in HTML rather than in a blog. Never should have gone to a blog in the first place, but you live and learn.

We will keep developing this forum, and keep perfecting it as an archive, place of discussion and just make it all around as good as we can. The third leg of the stool is twitter, where you are welcome to join us in circulating white-useful material.

Anyway, like I said, as of Tue morning before hitting PO, we're at 450 in with 2500 as the goal.

A. Linder

Old November 5th, 2014 #16
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

I know from personal experience that financial difficulties are just one of the problems people who speak out have to deal with. I've got a brother that I haven't spoken to since 1992. Lost countless childhood friends over "that Klan stuff". Class reunions are a hoot. I'm sure you have had some similar situations.

To be blunt Alex, the way VNN handled a past situation with regards to my person with a couple of paranoid geriatric felons has left a lingering bad taste in my mouth. Wasn't happy about Rouse leaving, either. The forum content took a loss there, and it was 100% unnecessary.

That being said, above all other human qualities I personally value loyalty. It's somewhat of a rare trait, man, but I do possess it.

So $100 out to you today. I urge everyone to send something.

Lurkers (or anyone, for that matter): You don't have to use a return address if you don't wish to. I never do. It will be delivered just the same. Use any card, secure your donation inside it, address the envelope, affix a stamp and drop it in a mailbox.

One person shouldn't have to pay for everything. If you get something out of the site, do the white thing and kick in.

Old November 6th, 2014 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I know from personal experience that financial difficulties are just one of the problems people who speak out have to deal with. I've got a brother that I haven't spoken to since 1992. Lost countless childhood friends over "that Klan stuff". Class reunions are a hoot. I'm sure you have had some similar situations.

To be blunt Alex, the way VNN handled a past situation with regards to my person with a couple of paranoid geriatric felons has left a lingering bad taste in my mouth. Wasn't happy about Rouse leaving, either. The forum content took a loss there, and it was 100% unnecessary.

That being said, above all other human qualities I personally value loyalty. It's somewhat of a rare trait, man, but I do possess it.

So $100 out to you today. I urge everyone to send something.

Lurkers (or anyone, for that matter): You don't have to use a return address if you don't wish to. I never do. It will be delivered just the same. Use any card, secure your donation inside it, address the envelope, affix a stamp and drop it in a mailbox.

One person shouldn't have to pay for everything. If you get something out of the site, do the white thing and kick in.
Thanks, Donnie. And what you say is true. So far as I know, not a penny has been lost via snail mail. They don't have all that much to deliver, these days.

Old November 6th, 2014 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Example of more or less daily bs that goes along with trying to keep an avenue open for white people, just to give you a taste of the reality of a site like VNN.

Claire Mailer @ Vanguard News Network Forum <[email protected]>
8:17 AM (3 hours ago)

to admin
The following message was sent to you via the Vanguard News Network Forum Contact Us form by Claire Mailer ( mailto:[email protected] ).

--------------------------------

Dear Sir or Madam

NLA media access is owned by the UK national newspaper publishers and has been appointed to identify and license companies reproducing copyright material owned by those publishers.

It has been brought to our attention that you are reproducing article[s] sourced from the following publisher’s (or publishers’) website[s] www.telegraph.co.uk on your domain www.vnnforum.com .

According to our records, no licence has been granted for the use of this material, so we would politely request that you review this content and confirm to us by return whether you have secured a reproduction licence or written permission to publish this / these article[s] on your website prior to publication from telegraph Media Goupd Limited (TMG)

If you are able to confirm this, I would be grateful if you could send me [as an attachment] a copy of the relevant documentation or correspondence relating to your permission correspondence or reproduction licence.

However, if you do not have such documentation, I request that you either immediately remove or disable access to the webpage, or contact TMG at the following email address [email protected] to regularise your use of this material.

Please be mindful of the fact that if you wish to reproduce articles in full or in part, from whatever source, you need to secure the prior, written approval of the copyright owner, their publisher, or their agent. Failure to do so may involve legal action.

We also request that you inform/remind your members that the use of copyright material is not authorised without explicit permission from the copyright owner and offer the alternative that they may use a hyperlink for the article credited to the relevant copyright owner.

I would be happy to provide usage examples of TMG [s] content for your review.

I would be grateful if you could acknowledge receipt of this email and come back to us with any relevant documentation within 10 days from initial receipt date of this email.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Claire Mailer

Claire Mailer
NLA media access
Switchboard: 01892 525273
Wellington Gate, Church Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1NL
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 3003569
[email protected]
www.nla.co.uk

[emailed back asking what article she's talking about. waste of time. they don't care. we put links with all we do and aren't costing them money or eyeballs. even so, if they request takedowns, we usually but not always comply.]

Old November 7th, 2014 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Funds drive update.

Goal: 2500 by 11/15/14, for fall quarter 2014.

At: 1175 as of 11-7-14

Thanks to a couple very generous gifts, we are now nearly halfway to 2500. A great big THANK YOU to those who contributed 500, 100 and 75 - these will pay lots of bills, and inspire us to keep chugging on.

As I have noted, alexlinder.com is up and running. We now have a three-legged stool, which you can participate in various ways:

Twitter: The_Linder_Files
websites: alexlinder.com (daily spintros), vanguardnewsnetwork.com (daily news)
forum: VNNForum.com (discussion, archives and best all around white-contexting of racial struggle)

We are streamlined for your protection, run by one pro journalist/satirist, me.

All you got to do is play your part - make good posts, and, particularly if you don't have any family, chipping in some money to keep the show on the road.

I encourage those who haven't donated before to step forward. A comparatively small number keep VNN going for all of us, and I'd like to expand that circle.

We have eight more days to go to hit the goal for this quarter. If we aren't there, as I said, the forum will go down for some unspecified amount of time. It will always be here, ultimately, but there is a great deal of pain involved in making this forum available, and we all have to share it. That's how it is.

This white racial struggle is difficult, and requires personal sacrifices on all our parts. But it is the thing most worth doing, I have believed for decades now, and I am encouraged, and you should be too by the progress out there. While general conditions decline, there is a great growth in white media, writers, sites, etc, and I think this is in some measure due to influence VNN has had. We have now been around for nearly 15 years. Promoting the same line. I think that is invaluable, in a world of traitors, tergiversation and plain old fly-by-nightiness.

Fighting the jew, fighting for whites, is an all-fronts battle. Raising money for VNN is one important part of that. Then there's the personal level. I live as cheaply as I can, because I keep money out of jew pockets. Cheap rent. No tv, just internet. I catch fish and eat them, I grow my own vegetables, many as I can, I grow herbs too. I get fresh deer. Stay low, don't get beat. Work out if you don't get it on the job. Keep your body hard. Read difficult stuff, learn new skills. It all works together. It all amounts to living white. And dedicate your life to something valuable - your family, your white community and your race. For me, VNN is by far the most important thing I could do, and it's still the thing I want to do more than anything else, and I will keep doing it until we win.

So I'm urging any of you who get benefit off this forum, please help us reach the goal of 2500. We are just under halfway there, and I really want to make it the whole way and not shut the forum down even for a couple days.

Donate here:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

Checks, money orders, wrapped bills - all these work. Leave your name off if you worried. We have never had a problem with theft or lost money.

Want to donate electronically, PM me. Or email me at: [email protected].

A very big THANK YOU to those who have come through on my request so far, I truly appreciate your support and it HEARTENS me greatly. I'm weak enough that I too, even self-glorious me, need to think that others think I'm doing something fundamentally worthwhile just to perform my best. So, thanks again, all of you. Let's hit this target and keep going onward and upward. I will update again next Tuesday.

Old November 7th, 2014 #20
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Thanks, Donnie. And what you say is true. So far as I know, not a penny has been lost via snail mail. They don't have all that much to deliver, these days.
Greetings to you, Sir Alex. We have met,
although I am sure you do not remember,
as it was only a brief encounter during
a recess at one of the rallies that took
place in in the area now known as the
Knoxville Massacre. I have a question
for you: I understand that many years ago,
you were a member of National Alliance under
the Chairmanship of our founder, Dr. William
Pierce. As such, I assume that you were
in agreement with the Alliance position that
our problem as a race is rooted in biology,