Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 1st, 2006 #1
Utopia

Default Stupid Myth that Jews Ruled USSR

The notion that the Bolshevik Revolution was a Jewish plot is nonsensical. The prominent Jewish members of the Party Zinoviev and Kamenev (Trotsky only joined circa July 1917 and thus was without influence) had fiercely opposed Lenin's plan to seize the State; they had even disclosed the date of the revolution to a newspaper two weeks before it took place!

The Jews as represented by Russia's (as well as in America) top oligarchs (Khodorkovsy, Abramovich, Vekelsberg, and Fridman are in the top ten) are the most enthusiastic practioners of capitalism.

Another factor to take into consideration is that a Jewish hag named Fanya Kaplan shot and severely wounded Lenin during the summer of 1918.

First members of Council of People's Commissars (State in contrast to Party):

Chairman: V. I. Lenin - 1/4 Russian, Tatar, German, Jewish
Commissar of Agriculture: V. P. Milyutin - Russian
Army and Navy: V. A. Ovseyenko, N. V. Krylenko, P. V. Dybenko - Russians
Commerce and Industry: V. P. Nogin - Russian
Education: A. V. Lunacharsky - Ukrainian
Food: I. A. Teodorovich - Polish
Foreign Affairs: L. D. Trotsky - Jude
Interior: A. I. Rykov - Russian
Justice: G. I. Oppokov - Russian
Labour: A. G. Shlyapnikov - Russian
Nationality Affairs: I. V. Stalin - Georgian
Post and Telegraphs: N. P. Avilov - Russian
Treasury: I. I. Skvortsov-Stepanov - Russian
State Property - Karelin V.A., Russian
Local Government: Trutovsky V.E., Russian

Thus, there was one single Jew out of about 18.

Additonal notables added afterwards coming to mind include:
Internal Affairs: F. E Dzerzhinski - Polish
Social Welfare: A.M Kollontai - 1/2 Ukrainian, Finnish

Lenin - Russian
Bubnov - Russian
Kamenev - (Paternal) Jude; Lost spot in 1926
Trotsky - Jude. Lost spot in 1926
Stalin - Georgian
Krestinsky - Jude convert to Christianity.
Zinoviev - Jude. Lost spot in 1926
Bukharin - Russian
Rykov - Russian
Tomsky (real name Efremov) - Russian
Molotov (real name Scriabin) - Russian
Kalinin - Russian
Kuibyshev - Russian
Grigory Yakovlevich Sokolnikov - Jude
Dzerzhinsky - Polish
Frunze - Romanian
Voroshilov - Russian
Rudzutak - Latvian
Petrovsky - Ukrainian
Uglanov - Russian
Ordzhokinidze - Georgian
Andreyev - Russian
Kirov - Russian
Mikoyan - Armenian
Kaganovich - Jude. Purged in 1956
Chubar - Ukrainian
Kossior - Ukrainian
Karl Yanovich Bauman - Latvian
Syrtsov - Russian
Postyshev - Ukrainian
Zhdanov - From Ukraine; gentile.
Eikhe - Latvian
Yezhov - Russian
Khrushchev - Ukrainian
Beria - Georgian
Shvernik - Latvian

After 1945, there were virtually no Jews in the the leadership of the Party. There were according to USSR statistics from 1959, 14 Jews out of 5,312 deputies in the Supreme Soviet.

Members of the Central Committee of the Party at the XI Congress (1922):

Andreev, Bukharin, Voroshilov, Dzerzhinsky, Zelensky, Zinoviev, Kalinin, Kamenev, Korotkov, Kuibyshev, Lenin, Molotov, Orzhonikidze, Petrovsky, Radek, Rakovsky, Rudzutak, Rykov, Sapronov, Smirnov, Sokolnikov, Stalin, Tomsky, Trotsky, Frunze, Chubar, Yaroslavsky,Badaev, Bubnov, Gusev, Kirov, Kiselev, Komarov, Krivov, Lebed, Lepse, Lobov, Manuilsky, Mikoyan, Mikhailov, Pyatakov, Rakhimbaev, Safarov, Smigla, Sulimov, Schmidt.

The Jews here were Trotsky, Zinoviev, Kamenev, Sokolnikov, and Radek. I suspect that Zelensky and Schmidt may have been Jews.

Old February 1st, 2006 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes
Thumbs down

Your list contains many inaccuracies, none the least of which is your reference to Bukharin as Russian. He was a Georgian, like Stalin. Georgians are not Russians.

Bone up on your facts and then we will talk. Until then, your statements are not worth further consideration.

Old February 1st, 2006 #3
Utopia

Are you going to disregard my entire post just because I classified Frunze as a Romanian instead of a Moldavian? You are being an idiot.

Where the fuck did you read that Bukharin was Georgian? He was born in Moscow to schoolteacher parents.

Old February 1st, 2006 #4
Anchorage Activist

Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopia
The notion that the Bolshevik Revolution was a Jewish plot is nonsensical. The prominent Jewish members of the Party Zinoviev and Kamenev (Trotsky only joined circa July 1917 and thus was without influence) had fiercely opposed Lenin's plan to seize the State; they had even disclosed the date of the revolution to a newspaper two weeks before it took place!

The Jews as represented by Russia's (as well as in America) top oligarchs (Khodorkovsy, Abramovich, Vekelsberg, and Fridman are in the top ten) are the most enthusiastic practioners of capitalism.

Another factor to take into consideration is that a Jewish hag named Fanya Kaplan shot and severely wounded Lenin during the summer of 1918.

Thus, there was one single Jew out of about 18.
You have barely scratched the surface. On page 44 of his book Jewish Supremacism, David Duke quotes from a report filed by Captain Montgomery Schuyler, who served as a U.S. military intelligence officer assigned to Russia during the initial phase of the Bolshevik Revolution. Here's the quote:

"A table made up in 1918, by Robert Wilton, correspondent for the London Times in Russia, shows at the time there were 384 commissars including 2 Negroes, 13 Russians, 15 Chinamen, 22 Armenians, and more than 300 Jews. Of the latter number, 264 had come from the United States since the downfall of the Imperial Government."

The footnote attached to this paragraph indicates David Duke obtained this information from U.S. National Archives (1919), Record Group 120: Records of the American Expeditionary Forces, June 9.

Over 300 Jews out of 384 total commissars. Can't get much more kosher than that. Perhaps you ought to take A.E.'s advice; do your homework.

Old February 1st, 2006 #5
Ural

Ural

Lenin was Kalmyik/Jew, not Tatar
His grandfather was 100% jew, making money selling alcohol.
Lots of those yids had the Russian names.

Kirov was Russian and he was assassinated. Zukov was Russian and he had won WWII for Russia.

Khrushchev was Ukrainian, and he was the only leader who was kicked out of the "presidency", the others died on the throne. Breznev was Ukrainian also but had jewish wife. Almost all Kremlin Russians had jewish wives. Stalin had three, all jewesses. Coincdence?

Old February 1st, 2006 #6
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

J.P. Slovjanski

Communism failed Utopia, end of story. One can look at this history from many angles but what is not debatable is that whatever benefits Communism brought, they collapsed in an instant. It was not rooted in the culture of the people, but rather like capitalism it cast every aspect of life in economic terms. Unfortunately, those who created it could not compete with the capitalist system.

While it is apparent that capitalism is the first and foremost enemy of the Aryan race, and in fact all races- Communism is no more an effective weapon against capitalism than swordsmen are against modern infantry. Why do you go to such great lengths to defend failure? Do you not realize that in doing so you are no different than American conservatives and "patriots" who are nostalgic for a time period they never lived in(in most cases), without recognizing the flaws in that time period that led to the present problems?

Old February 2nd, 2006 #7
Utopia

Here you people go again with this copy/paste rubbish from moronic web sites such as Jewwatch.com. Instead of actually trying to retort what I've posted with facts, you instead play these childish games where you make up bullshit to the effect of "Brezhnev was married to a Jew" -- nonesense. A name like Victoria Petrovna gives no hint of Jew.

Quote:
Of the latter number, 264 had come from the United States since the downfall of the Imperial Government."
There is not any credibility. These assertions do not correlate to the facts I presented in the first post. I've read this material from the likes of Jewwatch.com that falsely assert that Lenin, Bukharin, Andropov, and even Krupskaya were Jews.

Quote:
Over 300 Jews out of 384 total commissars. Can't get much more kosher than that. Perhaps you ought to take A.E.'s advice; do your homework.
You are not being specific. Are you referring to members of the Party or of Sovnarkom? If you're referring to either, the material in the first post contradict such statements. What part of "one Jew out of 18 in the Council of People's Commissars" do you not comprehend?

Stalin had two wives; his first wife was Georgian and his second was a mix of Georgian, German, Russian, and Gypsy. I've not read anything about a third wife. If there is such information, it likely amounts to slanderous rumours.

Quote:
Lenin was Kalmyik/Jew, not Tatar
His grandfather was 100% jew, making money selling alcohol.
I wasn't aware of the differences between Tatars and Kalmyks; I refer to oriental peoples of Russia as Tatars. I've read that lenin was a mixture of Russian, German, mongoloid, and Jewish. His Jewish grandfather had converted to Russian Orthodoxy.

I don't see how you can argue against what is posted above. These were the first members of the Bolshevik government. As you can see, the lone Jew was Trotsky.

Quote:
Communism failed Utopia, end of story.
You sound like some Neo-Con retard. Communism didn't fail; the sole reason why the Soviet Union was dissolved was due to the failed August 1991 revolution. Prior to it, 75% of Soviet citizens voted to preserve the SU in a March 1991 referendum. The Soviet Union could have been revived had it not for been Yeltsin's vicious coup autumn 1993. Russia was taken over by the globalist/imperialist/fascist/Zionist coalition that dominates American politics.

Quote:
In 1951 communist and Marxist parties had twenty-three seats in the Israeli Knesset.
--- taken from Jewwatch.com

What the fuck? The Communist parties in Israel, composed of Arabs, never exceeded a 5% share in legislative elections. Hadash there currently has got 3 seats.

Old February 2nd, 2006 #8
Morrissey
English

Morrissey

Quote:
Here you people go again with this copy/paste rubbish from moronic web sites such as Jewwatch.com...
Funny you should talk about cut and paste jobs. I was over at the phora yesterday-before you started this thread- and saw the same post made by someone else there. It appears that you have been doing some copying and pasting of your own.

Old February 2nd, 2006 #9
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

J.P. Slovjanski

Quote:

You sound like some Neo-Con retard. Communism didn't fail; the sole reason why the Soviet Union was dissolved was due to the failed August 1991 revolution. Prior to it, 75% of Soviet citizens voted to preserve the SU in a March 1991 referendum.
Really? It didn't fail? You mean all those formerly Communist governments in Eastern Europe are still Communist? So all that allowing the economy to crumble and corruption to ensue is just a fake?

Quote:
The Soviet Union could have been revived had it not for been Yeltsin's vicious coup autumn 1993. Russia was taken over by the globalist/imperialist/fascist/Zionist coalition that dominates American politics.
Well guess what: See that part where you write "could have"? That's the problem. "Could have" is worth jack shit. Communism failed because it could not hold the attention of the people and compete against capitalist propaganda. It still cannot compete against capitalism, and is worse off than before. It is a flawed ideology and a failure.

Take your National Bolshevik nonsense elsewhere.

Old February 2nd, 2006 #10
NeoNietzsche

NeoNietzsche

http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Jews and Bolshevism

Amongst themselves, the Jews are quite candid about their sympathy for and involvement in Bolshevism.

On 4 April 1919 the Jewish Chronicle: "There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism."

(Perhaps this explains why the Red Army uses a Jewish star as its symbol?)

Probably the best-known exposÚ of the Jewish role in the Bolshevik coup d'Útat was by Sir Winston Churchill, writing in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of 8 February 1920. Churchill wrote "With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of leading figures are Jews. Moreover the principal inspiration and the driving power comes from Jewish leaders."

Communism was of course founded by Karl Marx whose grandfather was a rabbi by the name of Mordeccai. Marx was given his initial encouragement by a Communist-Zionist by the name of Moses Hess. As founder and editor of the Rheinische Zeitung, the main organ of leftist thought in Germany, he provided Karl Marx with his first important platform. Later, in Brussels, he collaborated with Marx on The German Ideology. It was Hess too who converted to Communism Friedrich Engels, the wealthy textiles magnate who later subsidised Marx from the profits of sweated labour in Britain and Germany.

When the Bolsheviks overthrew the short-lived democratic government in Moscow and St. Petersburg in October 1917, it was a virtual Jewish coup d'Útat. The most prominent Jewish Commissar was Trotsky, real name Bronstein. He had been married by a rabbi in 1900, and whilst in exile in New York he had worked for Novy Mir, described in the Church Times (23 January 1925) as a "Yiddish newspaper."

The various reporters and diplomats who were there at the time of the "Revolution" have given evidence as to its Jewish nature.

The widow of the Guardian's correspondent Mrs. Ariadna Tyrkova-Williams wrote: "In the Soviet Republic all the committees and commissaries were filled with Jews."

The most detailed description of Jewish influence in the Bolshevik 'revolution comes from Robert Wilton, the Russian correspondent of The Times. In 1920 he published a book in French, Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs, which gave the racial background of all the members of the Soviet government. (This does not appear in the later English translation, for some odd reason.) After the publication of this monumental work, Wilton was ostracised by the press, and he died in poverty in 1925. He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

"The Council of the People's Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

"The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov (president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

"The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

...It is a well-known fact that the Bolsheviks were and are financed by Jewish interests in the West.

At a Bolshevik celebration rally in New York's Carnegie Hall on the night of 23 March 1917, a telegram of support from Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. was read out. The telegram was reprinted in the next morning's New York Times. Schiff later tried to deny his involvement, but thirty years later his grandson John admitted in the New York Journal-American (3 February 1949) that the old man had sunk twenty million dollars into the Bolshevik cause.

Another Western bankers who poured funds into Bolshevik Russia was Olaf Ashberg of the Stockholm Nia Banken. He remained the Soviets' paymaster until the late 1940s. The London Evening Standard of 6 September 1948 reported a visit by Ashberg to Switzerland "for secret meetings with Swiss government officials and banking executives. Diplomatic circles describe Mr. Ashberg as the 'Soviet banker' who advanced large sums to Lenin and Trotsky in 1917. At the time of the revolution, Mr. Ashberg gave Trotsky money to form and equip the first unit of the Red Army."

The Bolsheviks also received assistance from Armand Hammer, who still commutes back and forward between New York and Moscow to take care of his business interests in both communities. Hammer's Occidental Oil Company is at the moment building a 1600 mile chemicals pipeline in southern Russia. He is also on such good terms with the Soviets that he personally arranges for Soviet art galleries to lend paintings to America.

Another American-based businessman to help out the Soviet economy is Michael Fribourg, who owns the massive Continental Grain Company. Together with the Louis Dreyfus Corporation, these Jewish speculators were able to buy up vast quantities of cheap American grain in 1972, sell it to the Soviets at a vast profit, and collect an export subsidy from the U.S. taxpayer.

In every other East European country, it is exactly the same story: ...

Old February 2nd, 2006 #11
Franco

Franco

http://wsi.matriots.com/ListofBolsheviks.html

----------------------

Old February 2nd, 2006 #12
White Winger

White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNietzsche
http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Jews and Bolshevism

Amongst themselves, the Jews are quite candid about their sympathy for and involvement in Bolshevism.

On 4 April 1919 the Jewish Chronicle: "There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism."

(Perhaps this explains why the Red Army uses a Jewish star as its symbol?)

Probably the best-known exposÚ of the Jewish role in the Bolshevik coup d'Útat was by Sir Winston Churchill, writing in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of 8 February 1920. Churchill wrote "With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of leading figures are Jews. Moreover the principal inspiration and the driving power comes from Jewish leaders."

Communism was of course founded by Karl Marx whose grandfather was a rabbi by the name of Mordeccai. Marx was given his initial encouragement by a Communist-Zionist by the name of Moses Hess. As founder and editor of the Rheinische Zeitung, the main organ of leftist thought in Germany, he provided Karl Marx with his first important platform. Later, in Brussels, he collaborated with Marx on The German Ideology. It was Hess too who converted to Communism Friedrich Engels, the wealthy textiles magnate who later subsidised Marx from the profits of sweated labour in Britain and Germany.

When the Bolsheviks overthrew the short-lived democratic government in Moscow and St. Petersburg in October 1917, it was a virtual Jewish coup d'Útat. The most prominent Jewish Commissar was Trotsky, real name Bronstein. He had been married by a rabbi in 1900, and whilst in exile in New York he had worked for Novy Mir, described in the Church Times (23 January 1925) as a "Yiddish newspaper."

The various reporters and diplomats who were there at the time of the "Revolution" have given evidence as to its Jewish nature.

The widow of the Guardian's correspondent Mrs. Ariadna Tyrkova-Williams wrote: "In the Soviet Republic all the committees and commissaries were filled with Jews."

The most detailed description of Jewish influence in the Bolshevik 'revolution comes from Robert Wilton, the Russian correspondent of The Times. In 1920 he published a book in French, Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs, which gave the racial background of all the members of the Soviet government. (This does not appear in the later English translation, for some odd reason.) After the publication of this monumental work, Wilton was ostracised by the press, and he died in poverty in 1925. He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

"The Council of the People's Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

"The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov (president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

"The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

...It is a well-known fact that the Bolsheviks were and are financed by Jewish interests in the West.

At a Bolshevik celebration rally in New York's Carnegie Hall on the night of 23 March 1917, a telegram of support from Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb & Co. was read out. The telegram was reprinted in the next morning's New York Times. Schiff later tried to deny his involvement, but thirty years later his grandson John admitted in the New York Journal-American (3 February 1949) that the old man had sunk twenty million dollars into the Bolshevik cause.

Another Western bankers who poured funds into Bolshevik Russia was Olaf Ashberg of the Stockholm Nia Banken. He remained the Soviets' paymaster until the late 1940s. The London Evening Standard of 6 September 1948 reported a visit by Ashberg to Switzerland "for secret meetings with Swiss government officials and banking executives. Diplomatic circles describe Mr. Ashberg as the 'Soviet banker' who advanced large sums to Lenin and Trotsky in 1917. At the time of the revolution, Mr. Ashberg gave Trotsky money to form and equip the first unit of the Red Army."

The Bolsheviks also received assistance from Armand Hammer, who still commutes back and forward between New York and Moscow to take care of his business interests in both communities. Hammer's Occidental Oil Company is at the moment building a 1600 mile chemicals pipeline in southern Russia. He is also on such good terms with the Soviets that he personally arranges for Soviet art galleries to lend paintings to America.

Another American-based businessman to help out the Soviet economy is Michael Fribourg, who owns the massive Continental Grain Company. Together with the Louis Dreyfus Corporation, these Jewish speculators were able to buy up vast quantities of cheap American grain in 1972, sell it to the Soviets at a vast profit, and collect an export subsidy from the U.S. taxpayer.

In every other East European country, it is exactly the same story: ...

How do you like them apples(Or Bagels),bubbe?

Old February 2nd, 2006 #13
Franco

Franco

http://holywar.org/txt/secret_force.html

----------------------

Old February 2nd, 2006 #14
Ural

Ural

Quote:
Communism didn't fail; the sole reason why the Soviet Union was dissolved was due to the failed August 1991 revolution. Prior to it, 75% of Soviet citizens voted to preserve the SU in a March 1991 referendum. The Soviet Union could have been revived had it not for been Yeltsin's vicious coup autumn 1993. Russia was taken over by the globalist/imperialist/fascist/Zionist coalition that dominates American politics.
Soviet Union collappsed under Gorbachyov who was the last leader of the Soviet Empire. Eltzin was president of Russia only. Eltzin appointed two yids Gaydar and Chubays who stripped the whole country out of their savings, retirement funds, etc. Abramovich (jew) married Eltzin's daughter, and guess who is the reachest man in Russia? Jews like Hodorkovsky, Nevzlin, Gusinsky all popped up at Eltzin time.

About historical facts they are widely available everywhere, there are many Russian sources. 95% of the Revolutionary Government were Jews. The names doesn't matter, many of them had the Russian pseudonyms.

Old February 2nd, 2006 #15
Utopia

Way to entirely disregard the evidence I featured in the initial post. My goodness you people are so fucking stubborn.

Old February 2nd, 2006 #16
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Oy Ze Hate

So Utopia, was there something wrong with Communism? Or Bolshevism? Or any intermediate political structure?

This is important. By denying jewish involvement or domination of the Russian Revolution, you imply that there is something inherently negative about the goals or ideals of Communism. Otherwise, telling the truth about the nature of Communism wouldn't matter at all. You might even boast that Jews have immense power, as evidenced by their ability to foment a revolution of great historical significance.

Like if I were to state the well known fact that most Neo-Cons are jews, someone might call me an anti-semite. When in fact most Neo-Cons are jews, which is simply stating a basic fact. If someone were to call me an anti-semite for stating a fact, the immediate implication is that the person in question is "defending" or "justifying" the Neo-Cons. To do so would immediately imply that I were saying something was wrong with Neo-Conism. I never said anything negative about Neo-Cons by calling them what they are: sons of Judaism. Jewish men. Persons of jewish descent.

So, the question remains. If Communism is jewish in nature, what's wrong with that? In other words: so what if it is? And if it isn't jewish in nature, as you maintain, then what is wrong with Communism that you need to argue against its jewish nature?

Old February 3rd, 2006 #17
VLC

VLC

Quote:
Way to entirely disregard the evidence I featured in the initial post. My goodness you people are so fucking stubborn.
If we have to choose between Wilton's list and yours, you'll have to elaborate a little more. What's wrong with Wilton's list ?
http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/070701.mp3

Old February 3rd, 2006 #18
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

J.P. Slovjanski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate

This is important. By denying jewish involvement or domination of the Russian Revolution, you imply that there is something inherently negative about the goals or ideals of Communism. Otherwise, telling the truth about the nature of Communism wouldn't matter at all. You might even boast that Jews have immense power, as evidenced by their ability to foment a revolution of great historical significance.
You don't understand what he is trying to do. He IS a Communist or pro-Communist that is trying to downplay the Jewish involvement because he realizes that would be a major argument against it.

Old February 4th, 2006 #19
Utopia

Quote:
If we have to choose between Wilton's list and yours, you'll have to elaborate a little more. What's wrong with Wilton's list ?
He was clearly full of shit. His material does not specify a data. It does not correspond to the list I presented, derived from official Bolshevik records. As I sated, the only Jew in the original Bolshevik government was Trotsky. Instead of trying to refute what I've stated, you people resort to borderline plagiarism.

"The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee"

He has falslely asserted that Teodorovich was Jewish when in fact he was Polish. Kamenev's real name was not Rosenfelt; it was Radomyslsky. As I said, this list of the Central Committee does not correspond to what I presented earlier, derived directly from Soviet works. To reiterate:

Initial Bolshevik government:

Members of Central Committee in 1922:

Members of the Central Committee of the Party at the XI Congress (1922):

Andreev, Bukharin, Voroshilov, Dzerzhinsky, Zelensky, Zinoviev, Kalinin, Kamenev, Korotkov, Kuibyshev, Lenin, Molotov, Orzhonikidze, Petrovsky, Radek, Rakovsky, Rudzutak, Rykov, Sapronov, Smirnov, Sokolnikov, Stalin, Tomsky, Trotsky, Frunze, Chubar, Yaroslavsky,Badaev, Bubnov, Gusev, Kirov, Kiselev, Komarov, Krivov, Lebed, Lepse, Lobov, Manuilsky, Mikoyan, Mikhailov, Pyatakov, Rakhimbaev, Safarov, Smigla, Sulimov, Schmidt.

Old February 4th, 2006 #20
Abzug Hoffman

Abzug Hoffman

I think this list is bunk because their were a lot of Ashkenazis with German names who piled into Russia earlier and turned up as leading communists later. The same phenomenon as the neo-cohens in the USA today.

Jew, not a Jew. Ukrainean, Russian, Pole. You know the Jews flip back and forth between identities as they please.
Even today in Russian they have a leading nonjew Polish/Russian politician who is in fact, a jew. He's the one anti-semite in Russian politics.

Anyone on the list with a changed name or a contemporary biography that claims a 'mysterious' pre-commie life should be pegged as a jew passing as non.

Now, if you want to lay out the churches where these guys were baptized and married, that would be of some help in determining judeo-ness.

Last edited by Abzug Hoffman; February 4th, 2006 at 08:28 AM.

Thread