VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2006 #1
FranzJoseph

FranzJoseph
Default Is Another 9/11 in the Works?

Paul Craig Roberts has come a LONG way since he worked for Ron Reagan, eh? Notice at the end he presents the possibility of another 911 as fantasy... clever move, Paul. Policy wonks still read this guy. Looks to me like a shot across the Neocon bow and I hope it is. - FJ.

http://www.vdare.com/roberts/060315_911.htm

Is Another 9/11 in the Works?

By Paul Craig Roberts

If you were President George W. Bush with all available US troops tied down by the Iraqi resistance, and you were unable to control Iraq or political developments in the country, would you also start a war with Iran?

Yes, you would.

Bush’s determination to spread Middle East conflict by striking at Iran does not make sense.

First of all, Bush lacks the troops to do the job. If the US military cannot successfully occupy Iraq, there is no way that the US can occupy Iran, a country approximately three times the size in area and population.

Second, Iran can respond to a conventional air attack with missiles targeted on American ships and bases, and on oil facilities located throughout the Middle East.

Third, Iran has human assets, including the Shia majority population in Iraq, that it can activate to cause chaos throughout the Middle East.

Fourth, polls of US troops in Iraq indicate that a vast majority do not believe in their mission and wish to be withdrawn. Unlike the yellow ribbon folks at home, the troops are unlikely to be enthusiastic about being trapped in an Iranian quagmire in addition to the Iraqi quagmire.

Fifth, Bush’s polls are down to 34 percent, with a majority of Americans believing that Bush’s invasion of Iraq was a mistake.

If you were being whipped in one fight, would you start a second fight with a bigger and stronger person?

That’s what Bush is doing.

Opinion polls indicate that the Bush regime has succeeded in its plan to make Americans fear Iran as the greatest threat America faces.

The Bush regime has created a major dispute with Iran over that country’s nuclear energy program and then blocked every effort to bring the dispute to a peaceful end.

In order to gain a pretext for attacking Iran, the Bush regime is using bribery and coercion in its effort to have Iran referred to the UN Security Council for sanctions.

In recent statements President Bush and Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld blamed Iran for the Iraqi resistance, claiming that the roadside bombs used by the resistance are being supplied by Iran.

It is obvious that Bush intends to attack Iran and that he will use every means to bring war about.

Yet, Bush has no conventional means of waging war with Iran. His bloodthirsty neoconservatives have prepared plans for nuking Iran. However, an unprovoked nuclear attack on Iran would leave the US, already regarded as a pariah nation, totally isolated.

Readers, whose thinking runs ahead of that of most of us, tell me that another 9/11 event will prepare the ground for a nuclear attack on Iran. Some readers say that Bush, or Israel as in Israel’s highly provocative attack on the Jericho jail and kidnapping of prisoners with American complicity, will provoke a second attack on the US. Others say that Bush or the neoconservatives working with some “black ops” group will orchestrate the attack.

One of the more extraordinary suggestions is that a low yield, perhaps tactical, nuclear weapon will be exploded some distance out from a US port. Death and destruction will be minimized, but fear and hysteria will be maximized. Americans will be told that the ship bearing the weapon was discovered and intercepted just in time, thanks to Bush’s illegal spying program, and that Iran is to blame. A more powerful wave of fear and outrage will again bind the American people to Bush, and the US media will not report the rest of the world’s doubts of the explanation.

Reads like a Michael Crichton plot, doesn’t it?

Fantasy? Let’s hope so.

Old March 16th, 2006 #2
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

RabbitNoMore

The sad sick society that I now live in requires a disclaimer before I begin, so here itz:
Attention all jews, and government agents trolling these threads!!!
The opinions I express henceforth are just that, OPINIONS. This is in no way an attempt to incite or encourage the things I mention here after.
That said:

The sad reality is that George Bush cannot see that the public at large is onto him and has been for some time now. The problem is that short of a violent bloody revolution, nothing will change. The masses need to realize (finally) that elections are rigged and have been since they were concieved.
Voting is a sham, and a useless gesture of beuracratic good faith.

Bush and his pack of war criminals, now firmly entrenched in positions of power, will continue to attempt to dupe the masses with another controlled event as per 911. Perhaps several. Who knows? Itz a good bet it will be done much more carefully this time though....

In any case, world events taking place presently are leading toward two probable, and inevitible scenarios:

1) A violent and bloody revolution takes place, in that the leaders of this country and their cronies are forcibly removed, tried, hanged and replaced with a true representitive body of White people. (As revolutionaries could only be Whites, having the most stripped from them in the recent past.) The new White party removes itself from the quagmire in Iraq, without concession or appology, and immediately begins deporting illegals and other turd-world detrius from society, while at the same time begins re-educating the masses of confused Whites on the dangers of multiculturalism and tollerance. A large heavily guarded wall is built along the southern border of the Re-Untied States and anyone approaching to within 100 feet of the southern side will be immediately gunned down and left to rot as an example to the rest. Kind of like the jews do to the palistinians. Death-row inmates are immediately executed, along with race-mixers, queers and gliberals, the welfare niggers are deported to Liberia, etc
One can't but hope...

2) Whites continue to sit back and do nothing while the nation descends into mud induced anarchy. The economy collapses and rioting devastates the inner shitties. Meanwhile Bush and his terrorists launch a completely unwinnable war against an opponent that will surely hit back. Hard.
Look for the mushrooms to begin sprouting, and kiss your asses goodbye.

Sadly, I have to believe we are headed for the latter.

Until the bombs hit, however, itz never too late to take it all back.

If nothing else, Hitler proved it could be done...

Let's take a page from his book and stop this insanity while we still can...

THINK!!!

ACHTUNG JUDEN!!!

http://question911.com/links.php
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/products.htm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

Old March 16th, 2006 #3
erich1776

erich1776

Paul Craig Roberts needs to stop mincing words and stop using the word neocon.

Just call them what they are: Satanic Jews

Old March 17th, 2006 #4
FranzJoseph

FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore
2) Whites continue to sit back and do nothing while the nation descends into mud induced anarchy. The economy collapses and rioting devastates the inner shitties. Meanwhile Bush and his terrorists launch a completely unwinnable war against an opponent that will surely hit back. Hard.

Look for the mushrooms to begin sprouting, and kiss your asses goodbye.

Sadly, I have to believe we are headed for the latter.
I hate to agree. Part way, I have to.

ZOG, from the angle I see it right now, is simultaniously killing the US economy and overextending itself overseas everywhere. As long as they hold the lock on the mass media, American's are de-balled.

That's right there in the last part of PCR's essay:

Quote:
Americans will be told that the ship bearing the weapon was discovered and intercepted just in time, thanks to Bush’s illegal spying program, and that Iran is to blame. A more powerful wave of fear and outrage will again bind the American people to Bush, and the US media will not report the rest of the world’s doubts of the explanation.
In a nutshell! Americans will be broke, dumb, afraid, and Bush will offer to save us. He'll save us all right. The kind of "saved" that never goes away, ever.

Old March 17th, 2006 #5
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Herman van Houten

I also think that the next 911 will either be prevented or it will not be on US soil, because if the next 911 happens in the USA it will be proof that Chertoff's homeland security failed.

Old March 17th, 2006 #6
Bernie

Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore
1) A violent and bloody revolution takes place, in that the leaders of this country and their cronies are forcibly removed, tried, hanged and replaced with a true representitive body of White people. (
If you believe 911 was an Inside Job, as I and so many others do, you may view that event itself as a 'violent and bloody revolution', as it was in essence an inside coup of the US Government. It demonstrates to any outer party insiders that the inner party are really bad, bad guys who can have you and your children killed should anyone even breathe a word of it.

My guess is that a day will come when the US Military steps in and senior officers take matters into their own hands. If the mad bastards currently in the administration try on some kind of stunt, that may well trigger it. I imagine there would be many senior men in the Military who are DISGUSTED at what has been going on. Who knows, quite a few may even be aware of what happened on 911, have quietly mentioned things to their friends but are scared stiff of the so called 'neocons', who can call on Murder Inc. (Mossad) to take care of dissidents.

For every action however, there is a reaction.

If 911 is ever exposed for what many believe it actually was; an outrageous murderous Jewish hoax to false flag America into attacking Israel's enemies (not to mention making a few BILLION shekels for Larry Silverstein and others) I would hate to be a Jew and living in America.

Old March 18th, 2006 #7
FranzJoseph

FranzJoseph
Default Kaminski also notes this...

WHO MADE THIS PLAN?

By John Kaminski

March 17, 2006

Ugly Americans, Dancing Israelis and the crown are endlessly making war on the whole world.

Americans aren't the good guys anymore. Hollow TV pitchmen still insist our boys are dying for their country, but more and more people know that those lives are being wasted on corporate profits, deliberately squandered for somebody's twisted big score scheme.

And you know who's making the money. The very pervs who are orchestrating all these wars. Repeat after me: Carlyle Group.

Maybe the most frightening thing is that so many Americans are going along with the scam. And the more I find out about American history - from George Washington butchering French traders in their sleep on Christmas Eve - maybe they always have.

How many thousands of supposedly responsible Americans are keeping their mouths shut about what really happened on 9/11, or how they knew always the reason for the Iraq war was one big lie?

Lately I've noticed people, particularly convenience store clerks, are looking at me strangely.

Maybe I don't hide so well the worried look on my face.

People want to talk about politics, candidates? I see a one-party system in the United States dominated by nongentile bankers aligned with the forces of Europe's old money, which likely in and of itself is nongentile as well, since the major controlling mechanism of human society - the Rothschild controlled banks, whose emblem is the prototype of the flag of Israel - have dominated the world financial scene since long before they pilfered from American citizens the right to control their own money way back in 1913.

But today's news is worse.

Scheduled start of World War Three was due March 20, when they tried to start up the Iranian bourse (European term for "stock exchange") trading oil in euros in Tehran.

Doesn't it give you a warm feeling when you know the sclerotic, twitching finger of Dick Cheney is fiddling with the nuclear button? Here's a man who has never been stopped, and he can produce the spilled blood to prove it.

Who knows what the latest twist will be in this stranger-then-coincidence confrontation with Iran over another pack of lies? The U.S. picks wars with whomever it wants, and because its citizenry is so drugged-out by bad schools, medicine and food, they roar their drunken approval of these atrocities.

Trouble is, the last pack of lies, implemented with the devil's own fury in the country next door, didn't do Iraq a bit of good, and it looks for all the world that the U.S./Britain/Israel military machine aims to cut a swath of control from Beirut to Baluchistan, and woe to anyone who gets in the way. The southern shore of the Persian Gulf is already firmly locked up with Zionist-financed allies in Jewish-controlled Saudi Arabia, and the 'Stans' between Iran and Russia/China seem solidly fortified with U.S. airbases.

Standing exactly in the way of the new American parking lot now being paved over central Asia is the venerable Iran, modern redaction of the Persian empire, from the whom the Western powers of history took their organizational models.

Now perhaps the world's most vibrant democracy (about the only place remaining I have been able to speak freely on TV and radio now that I have been heavily censored in the U.S.), Iran is a young thriving nation with an honorable tradition, which Israel seeks to smash because it threatens Jewish totalitarian hegemony in the region, a condition Palestinians and Iraqis have long experienced firsthand.

Israel wants to turn the entire Middle East into an unhabitable though industrially feasible dead zone from which profits can be extracted without people - especially people they consider cattle - getting in the way.

Iran has been the only country on Earth to officially challenge the insidious Jewish mindlock on the Holocaust, that meme of memory from World War Two that has been turned into a mental inoculation to prevent discussion of Jewish media ownership, the centuries-old Zionist master plan, and current and continuing Israeli atrocities, which are daily concealed by the Jewish press.

Perhaps it's an important moment in history, as these modern Persians have opened a door to public consciousness of the Jewish attempt to eradicate freedom of speech once and for all throughout the world through rigid enforcement of the Holocaust religion and burying the true facts of Auschwitz with stories about soap and burning in lakes of fire.

Ironic, isn't it, that this is where Judaism started, in the ancient Mecca called Babylon, and now the surrounding countryside is about to be nuclearized, if not vaporized? Fitting tribute to a philosophical school, eh? The Old Testament rag, whose God won't ever really be happy until he sees that mushroom cloud.

This insane worship of a Holocaust that never happened was generated by a half century's worth of public indoctrination from news networks whose message is always polluted by a product purpose. Jewish ownership of American public media dates back to the 1890s with the formation of Hollywood. The U.S. financial system was permanently expropriated by private bankers in 1913, and we have been financial slaves ever since this permanent theft of control over our own money.

Yes, this is the topic of discussion that got all those U.S. presidents assassinated. And how Piper proved the Mossad hit JFK.

But Jewish control of the money supply is concealed in myriad different political labels - Communism is Judaism, is the big one that counts. Now it is masquerading as a capitalist predator society and hiding behind a misleading patina of labels and trivialities, reinforced by psychoactive drugs, telekinetic frequencies, scheduled sedatives and carcinogens in what we consume, and a media diet to keep you pinned to the electronic rodeo and swilling the beer of your choice.

How many Americans have gone down the rabbithole morally in recent years? Yes, America has always been a cesspool of rape and plunder largely covered over by those who write the history books. There may never have been a time in history when the populace got the straight scoop from the powers that be.

It seemed, though, in the last half of the 20th century in which I spent the better part of my life, that I grew up with a degree of confidence in a system that could produce people like Edward R. Murrow and Joe McCarthy, a world that could conduct a civilized debate and arrive at a logical solution.

Perhaps I was naive. Once upon a time, I loved my country. Now I am very afraid of it.

At the outset of the 21st century, I began to see major cracks in the veneer of American history as it was presented to me by a jowled Mr. Gula in high school history class in 1962.

America's founding fathers were brigands and crooks who never quite got themselves clear of the European money supply. We've turned our Colonial Days into amusement parks and covered up the acknowledgment that the business world runs on legalized criminality. This assault on American freedom has been largely engineered by Jewish bankers, who control publishers and educators.

That's exactly what has taken us to where we are today, with a world exploding in blood for profit. And why we are all in danger of losing our lives in the immediate days ahead.

John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida, whose new collection of Internet essays, "Recipe for Extinction," is available at http://www.johnkaminski.com/

Old March 19th, 2006 #8
Rob S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1776
Paul Craig Roberts needs to stop mincing words and stop using the word neocon.

Just call them what they are: Satanic Jews
I was just going to write that myself. He was a guest on Jeff Rense's program a couple of weeks ago and one could easily notice him squirming whenever anything directly related to jews came up.
Ya, he doesn't know how to pronounce that dirty four-letter word - JEWS.
Oh, and why is his previous job in the Reagan administration always advertised as such a positive thing? I recall Ronnie Raygun as being a supreme horse's arse, who kept the country out of major wars only because of his stupidity. If he had had any brains, we would have had back then what we have now.
Well...there I go again...

Old March 19th, 2006 #9
erich1776

erich1776

Reagan was the jew's bitch.

Bush's relative and business partner, the Hinckleys had ol' Ronny shot only 1 month after being sworn in!

The bullet missed his aerta by less than an inch.

From then on, Reagan did whatever Rothschild/Bush told them to do.

Old March 19th, 2006 #10
Rob S.

It just goes to show how bizarre this country has become, when people remember "the Reagan years" as the good ol' days.

Old March 19th, 2006 #11
erich1776

erich1776

This is 2006. This year if it gets that far, we have to show up at every Republican senate candidate's appearance calling them race traitors, ethnically cleansing white america.

Get thrown out every time. Who cares.

Thread