"moderate" radical

8Man
Default Morris Dees "collection agent" (Tom Metzger) leaves Fallbrook, CA

Quote:
Metzger no longer in Fallbrook

UNION-TRIBUNE
March 9, 2006
Diane Bell

Fallbrook neighbors of white supremacist and ex-Ku Klux Klansman Tom Metzger say he has moved on after nearly four decades of making North County his home. Robert Young, who lives four houses from Metzger's former rental property, says the head of the White Aryan Resistance packed up and left a few days ago after spending at least a decade in the same house on East Clemmens Lane. The phone of Metzger's TV repair business is disconnected, and there is no forwarding number.

Dorothy Kelsey, 81, owns the house that Metzger rented after his own home was sold. (Proceeds were used to help pay a $12.5 million court judgment in the race-related murder of an Ethiopian student in Oregon by a group of skinheads reportedly inspired by Metzger.) Kelsey says she didn't realize who Metzger was when she first rented to him, but that he turned out to be a good tenant who paid his rent on time and kept the house in good condition.

Metzger told her he was headed to Indiana, where he has inherited a house from his late mother.

Metzger's departure doesn't sit well with local attorney Jim McElroy. He is collecting Metzger's restitution payments for the son of the Ethiopian student on behalf of Morris Dees, the Southern Poverty Law Center attorney who sued Metzger and his son, John.

McElroy, contacted while vacationing in Mexico, was unaware that Metzger had moved. He said that after paying like clockwork, Metzger had been late with his February check and hadn't paid his March restitution payment. Metzger, 69, recently had notified McElroy he was about to retire and urged him to lower the $850 monthly amount.

“He's not going to be able to avoid me,” vows McElroy, adding that he can always seek payment from John Metzger, who lives in North County and is a joint debtor on the judgment. “My plan is to very aggressively pursue them.”

Bob Leonard, of the Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce, characterized Metzger's departure as good for local business. “In newspapers we would always read, 'Fallbrook racist Tom Metzger,' as if it were some sort of brand,” says Leonard.

In McElroy's opinion, Metzger went from being one of the most powerful figures in the white supremacy movement – with his toll-free hotline, TV appearances and W.A.R. newspaper attracting about $200,000 in donations a year from all over the world – to a virtual nobody. Only about $1,500 a month has been coming in to his P.O. Box in recent years, McElroy says.

The lawyer says Metzger recently changed the name of his W.A.R. Web site and is listing a new P.O. box. “Wouldn't it be nice,” McElroy says, “if he's out of the hate business?”
At: http://mynightandday.com/news/metro/...9-7m9bell.html

Tom Metzger has repeatedly denied forwarding donations sent to PO Box 65 to Morris Dees or the Ethiopians family. Rick Cooper did some investigating a number of years ago that contradicted Metzgers assertions.

$850. / month for how many years?

Old March 16th, 2006 #2
Action Alert

Action Alert

I do not wish to start a flame war but 8man, feel blessed or lucky that you have never been put in the position Tom Metzger was put in. So Mr Metzger must pay 850.00 a MONTH for his activism. He lost his home and any money he had for his retirement. What do you expect of him and how are you in a position to criticize him?
Mr Metzger pays 850.00 a month because we are not organized enough to stop the tyranny. Mr. Doles, Mr Irving, Mr Zundel and Mr. Hale are in prison because we are weak and our enemies are strong. Blame me, blame you, blame all of us if you are looking for someone to point a finger at.

Old March 16th, 2006 #3
Warlord
Banned

If Zog has a man chained to the ground and is repeatedly kicking him in the face, I don't disparage him because he is bleeding and yelping in pain.

The Warlord

Old March 16th, 2006 #4
Ron Doggett

Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man
At: http://mynightandday.com/news/metro/...9-7m9bell.html

Tom Metzger has repeatedly denied forwarding donations sent to PO Box 65 to Morris Dees or the Ethiopians family. Rick Cooper did some investigating a number of years ago that contradicted Metzgers assertions.

$850. / month for how many years?
I recall Tom saying that too and I think it's the truth. I assumed he paid the amount from his business (owned a TV repair store) and not from WAR supporter donations.

Old March 16th, 2006 #5
Itz_molecular
Banned

I found this to be totally laughable ,

"Bob Leonard, of the Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce, characterized Metzger's departure as good for local business. “In newspapers we would always read, 'Fallbrook racist Tom Metzger,' as if it were some sort of brand,” says Leonard."

Fallbrook is being invaded by roaches and the business in that town won't be worth 2 cent's. It will become another East LA, only with less money and no industry . Metzger was probably the best asset that Fallbrook had .

WELCOME TO JUST ANOTHER TACOVILLE !

Old March 16th, 2006 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

I recall reading on www.resist.com years ago about how an SPLC goon gets to show up each time he opens the POBOX and inventory the contents. That's on Metzger's website I read that. Since I knew about the Seraw verdict-- having read about it in the book "A hundred Little Hitlers"-- I figured that was probably so.

If anybody can prove Metzger lied about this, pony up, otherwise, let's not accuse him of being a liar ok? That Sleaze Dees takes his money is involuntary so it's unfair to roast him over this. It's ok to inform people though-- you need to consider where your supporter dollars are most well spent.

Anyhow, the only time I ever pointed this out to people was when he was downing TAA over Rounder's association. He and the other Order boosters have painted themselves into a corner over the martyr cult business, regrettably so, because it prevents them from recognizing an excellent pro-White tabloid.

Even for his rancourous statements against VNN I bear Mr Metzger no ill will. I think he has long been a great and undervalued asset to Whites. I came to disagree with him about the socalled "lone wolf" strategy which seems to me to be in most cases an excuse for inaction. Otherwise I think he's had many pertinent insights into our cause and worthy recommendations. For his ideas I respect him.

Old March 16th, 2006 #7
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I came to disagree with him about the socalled "lone wolf" strategy which seems to me to be in most cases an excuse for inaction. Otherwise I think he's had many pertinent insights into our cause and worthy recommendations. For his ideas I respect him.
I never quite understood the lone wolf strategy, especially since wolves are pack animals and the few "lone wolves" that there are don't last long.

Old March 16th, 2006 #8
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
If anybody can prove Metzger lied about this, pony up, otherwise, let's not accuse him of being a liar ok?
In a couple of his radio shows , he denied that the contributions went to anyone else .

Old March 16th, 2006 #9
Rounder

Rounder

ZOG and the jews make public examples out of White men who stand against them effectively. By doing so, they send a strong message to the White masses, that the same can happen to them.

While niggers single Whites out for violent assaults, ZOG and the jews prevent White leaders from uniting and organizing Whites in self defense.

And our women, children, and elderly will continue suffering at the hands of violent, hate-filled nigger beasts so long as the GD kikes rule over us and hold us down.

Old March 16th, 2006 #10
hpv4unme

Anyhow, the only time I ever pointed this out to people was when he was downing TAA over Rounder's association. He and the other Order boosters have painted themselves into a corner over the martyr cult business, regrettably so, because it prevents them from recognizing an excellent pro-White tabloid.

People still can't see the forest for the trees. Regardless of whether or not someone creates a 'martyr cult", a rat is still a rat. Miller is a rat.

Old March 16th, 2006 #11
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
ZOG and the jews make public examples out of White men who stand against them effectively. By doing so, they send a strong message to the White masses, that the same can happen to them.
Rounder knows the score !

This is what Alex Jones calls the 'chilling effect' , to make people cower and be afraid of activism .

Old March 16th, 2006 #12
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
Rounder knows the score !

This is what Alex Jones calls the 'chilling effect' , to make people cower and be afraid of activism .
Jones coined it well, I.M. And man has it been effective. 99.9 percent of White adults are not only afraid of activism, they're even afraid of associating with anyone who is.

"Paralyzing effect" is actually more correct.

While the muds take Whitey's women, jobs, country, and future, Whitey is too terrified to even complain about it, much less do anything, or support anyone who does either.

One thing for sure though, we've got no way to go but up, since we're at rock bottom anyway.

Which reminds me that Arab suicide bombers sure as hell ain't "chilled" or "paralyzed" by the ZOGs or by the jewsmedia, either.

Thread