VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2015 #1
frenkel

frenkel
Arrow Up to 10 killed by shooter at Ore. community college

As many as 10 people were killed and 20 injured when a shooter opened fire at Umpqua Community College Thursday in southern Oregon, Oregon State Police told KGW-TV.

The shooter was killed, according to police.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...lege/73153610/

Old October 1st, 2015 #2
8Man
"moderate" radical

8Man

so how does the shooter get from "suspect in custody" to "shooter was killed" ?

Last edited by 8Man; October 1st, 2015 at 07:27 PM.

Old October 1st, 2015 #3
Sean Gruber

Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
so how does the shooter get from "suspect in custody" to "shooter was killed" ?
CTs are drinking gallons of Mountain Dew, spiked and un, right now, and will have an answer up shortly.

Less talk, more action

Old October 1st, 2015 #4
Susan

Susan

They had a couple of twinkletoes from CNN on WSB Radio radio earlier giving their insightful "analysis" on the early information that was coming out. One of the little gals was saying incredulously that it was a gun free zone and they just couldn't seem to wrap their wittle brains around the fact that someone could have guns in a gun free zone. She then went on to say that "oh well... that's irrelevant now".

Our news people consist of White haters with agendas and Heather who doesn't have a critical thinking bone in her body but would probably make a wonderful mother and wife.

WSB radio just said they are waiting for a statement from Oregon's governor. I haven't heard one word about race of shooter but WSB radio seems to be gearing up
for full on hysterical response.

They are reporting shooter is dead as are 13 victims so far.

Old October 1st, 2015 #5
cillian

cillian

That's impossible, it's a gun-free zone.

Old October 1st, 2015 #6
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

I can't say I'm entirely surprised by the location of this shooting. I visited Roseburg last week and did a short write-up of the impressions and feedback I received from college aged young people about my truck's DIACWFWG sign boards in Douglas County.

In addition to the obvious signs of a culturally alienated youth in a dying White town, that stretch of freeway is plastered with some of the most obnoxious, anti-white Umpqua Community College billboards I have ever seen in my life. They feature a black male and two ostensibly White lesbians and some kind of White transgendered male with rainbow colored hair accompanied by the slogan We Are Umpqua Community College.

I can only imagine how that makes young, displaced, native, White males feel about the town their immediate forefathers built and which was sentenced to death along with its timber industry over SJW concerns for the habitat of the goddamned Spotted Owl, while White Genocide advocates receive standing ovations up the road at University of Oregon and federal government has got the underground diversity pipeline running full tilt out of the nigger infested hell-holes of the East and Midwest into rural areas of the Pacific Northwest, where White refugees might otherwise have sought sanctuary.

Old October 1st, 2015 #7
Susan

Susan

Radio is reporting shooter was 20 year old male... no race. Daily Mail is reporting and showing screen shots supposedly where shooter told others that something was going to happen today.

Oh god... I've had enough. Eric Erickson is talking about "evil" as being the reason behind the shootings. Oh lord... now he's quoting scripture.

Good night all.

Old October 1st, 2015 #8
Robbie Key

Robbie Key

Beware of the crisis actors.

Obama speaking right now:

http://www.rt.com/on-air/obama-oregon-college-shooting/

Attacking the right to guns, as expected.

Old October 1st, 2015 #9
grail
House on the Borderland

grail

FWIW...I've noticed over the past 2 or 3 years that false flag shootings tend to happen on the first day of the month.....[Any month ]......So I wasn't surprised when this

shooting hit the news . ...This smells like a false flag because of the
high kill rate....There was probably more than one shooter.....

But I'm guessing....

Old October 1st, 2015 #10
varg

varg

Pretty much everything you post grail is a retarded conspiracy theory.

I'm guessing you're a senile old fool who can't tell reality from fiction anymore. Get off the Internet, the EMF mind control signals are melting your brain. If I see you posting again you'd better be damn sure you're wearing your EMF safety helmet. I'll be checking up on you, through your webcam (and through the secret ones we had installed that you don't know about yet.)

Last edited by varg; October 1st, 2015 at 07:18 PM.

Old October 1st, 2015 #11
Joe_Smith

Joe_Smith

Could the Jews be seeking to target one of the leading Jew-wise millenial entities giving them so many problems?

Quote:
According to the source close to the investigation, authorities are looking at social media posts between a person they believe may have been the shooter, and others.

The conversation happened Wednesday night on 4chan.

In it, the writer talks about planning to carry out a shooting. Others egg him on, giving him suggestions on how to do it, and the type of weapons to use.

The responses are mixed -- with some users characterizing the would-be gunman as a pathetic loser. Others called him a twisted hero.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/us/ore...lege-shooting/

Personally, I'm not a fan of the Chan sites, but the fact that a high IQ NS/anti-conservative/Jew-critical renaissance is largely emanating from these portals definitely is not slipping under big Jew's radar.

Old October 1st, 2015 #12
varg

varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Chan sites, but the fact that a high IQ NS/anti-conservative/Jew-critical renaissance is largely emanating from these portals definitely is not slipping under big Jew's radar.
You must not read them often then. It's mostly entertainment, caricatures and satire. Their level of jew criticism rarely goes beyond stuff you might see on South Park. Never mind that it's a site for the weebs and anime obsessed. You go to the chan sites for funny graphics and memes, not high quality serious discussion or criticism. An argument could be made that the graphics and memes are a quick way to influence people and get them on our line of thinking, but I don't think that type will really dedicate their life to our cause. It's just something to occupy their time with mostly. Plus how many of that type are just doing it to be edgy "trolls" and only to get a reaction out of people and attention? That type will reject WN when they find a new edgy fad for them to latch onto in a few years.

Last edited by varg; October 1st, 2015 at 07:37 PM.

Old October 1st, 2015 #13
Joe_Smith

Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You must not read them often then. It's mostly entertainment, caricatures and satire. Their level of jew criticism rarely goes beyond stuff you might see on South Park. Never mind that it's a site for the weebs and anime obsessed. You go to the chan sites for funny graphics and memes, not high quality serious discussion or criticism. True the graphics and memes are a quick way to influence people and get them on our line of thinking, but I don't think that type will really dedicate their life to our cause, just something to occupy their time with mostly. Plus how many of that type are just doing it to be edgy "trolls" and only to get a reaction out of people and attention? That type will reject WN when they find a new fad in a few years.
Well, like it or not, American men 15-30 respond to that kind of shit. These chan sites are by far a big part of the intellectual renaissance going on in respects to race, gender, Jews, globalism, etc, not because they do anything in depth, but because they expose thousands and even millions to our ideas.

Whether humor and shits and giggles plays a role is not up for debate, but even if one out of 100 of them become active and get into it, that's huge. A lot of these guys are going onto 4chan as fat sailor moon watching nerds having a laugh and coming out the other side as fit, self-restrained, active, yet intelligent Nazis.

I can't explain or know how it happened, but the times I have been on there, can tell you it has happened. More so 8chan than 4 chan, but any ZOG sweep will implicitly or explicitly include 8chan as well.

As obnoxious and infantile that people from these websites can get, they still tower over the drooling retards and cuckservative infiltrators that come from Stormfront.

Old October 1st, 2015 #14
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
One of the little gals was saying incredulously that it was a gun free zone and they just couldn't seem to wrap their wittle brains around the fact that someone could have guns in a gun free zone.
Why, the whole country's gotta be a gun-free zone for it tuh work, dontcha see, Matthew? (Festus Mode off).

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 1st, 2015 #15
Jimmy Marr

Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Why, the whole country's gotta be a gun-free zone for it tuh work, dontcha see, Matthew? (Festus Mode off).
I hate to be the one to break this to you, N.B., but most of these young greenhorns around here, including Alex, probably don't know who Festus was. Although, if Alex did know, he'd surely love him because even before the days of compulsory government education, Festus stubbornly refused to learn how to read because he feared he wouldn't know if what he read was true or false.

Old October 1st, 2015 #16
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I hate to be the one to break this to you, N.B., but most of these young greenhorns around here, including Alex, probably don't know who Festus was. Although, if Alex did know, he'd surely love him because even before the days of compulsory government education, Festus stubbornly refused to learn how to read because he feared he wouldn't know if what he read was true or false.
These young punks today, with their...their Walkmans 'n' their intranets....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 1st, 2015 #17
H.B.

H.B.

Check it out - it's a fucking nigger:

Nigger

https://myspace.com/344765151

Who Is Chris Harper Mercer? Oregon's Alleged Umqua Community College Shooter Identified, Police Say

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-chris-har...tified-2123675

Old October 1st, 2015 #18
JeffreyWaffenSS

JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Check it out - it's a fucking nigger:

Nigger

https://myspace.com/344765151

Who Is Chris Harper Mercer? Oregon's Alleged Umqua Community College Shooter Identified, Police Say

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-chris-har...tified-2123675
Wow. This "thing" looks like a mix of about 5 different races. Can you get anymore mutt than this?

Old October 1st, 2015 #19
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Nigger control NOW.

"Where's your papers, boy? 'I lost them', huh? Who you tryin' to shit, nigger?"

Old October 1st, 2015 #20
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyWaffenSS View Post
Wow. This "thing" looks like a mix of about 5 different races. Can you get anymore mutt than this?
Many races; all nigger.

Tags
chris harper-mercer, mongrel killer, nigger mass murder

Thread