Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 21st, 2006 #1
brutus

Default Will it take the White fanatical religious zealot to defeat the jew?

When up against insurmountable odds, what greater power can compel a man forward and to risk his life, but for the greater glory of God?

It’s interesting to me, to witness the jew’s systematic dismantling of the Christian faith. Could it be, that the jew is aware that the ardent Christian might become the most dangerous crusader zealot, willing to die for his cause? Just as the Islamic faith has their most dedicated believer, the suicide bomber, who dies for the glory of Allah. The jew seems hell-bent on destroying Christianity. White Nationalists need to understand why.

If Christianity is a contrivance manufactured by the jew as a control device, then why do they spend billions of dollars trying to discredit Christianity, something that they‘ve invented? Think deep on that one.

By the jew’s undermining of the belief systems of the world’s main stream religions, that are founded on a supreme being, they take away the potential for the deepest conviction and inspiration builder of those who would create the most difficult opposition. This is an undeniable fact that we must take heed and comprehend. We cannot win this war if we do not bring our sword of fire to the battle.

Old May 21st, 2006 #2
ZOGCRUSHER1488
Banned

teh jew on a stick will not help the wihte man. if god will save us tahn why does god want us to mix with niggers just like the jew wants us???

only WOTAN is a hope for our race

Old May 21st, 2006 #3
Wotan Crusader

ya everyone needs to worship Wotan. he is the one that will save our people. without Wotan our people will be overtaken by jews and niggers. you will see.

Old May 21st, 2006 #4
ZOGCRUSHER1488
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotan Crusader
ya everyone needs to worship Wotan. he is the one that will save our people. without Wotan our people will be overtaken by jews and niggers. you will see.
yes WOTAN is the only wihte god. he'd have smashed racemixers with his hamer!

Old May 21st, 2006 #5
brutus

RE: ZOGCRUSHER1488

Quote:
yes WOTAN is the only wihte god. he'd have smashed racemixers with his hamer!
I’m not here to debate the merits of Wotanism. However, what historical precedent can you cite where the Wotan zealot has prevailed against the jew?

Understand that I am not baiting you, I would just like to know.

If Wotanism would encourage you to risk your life, trying to cut the head of a jew off with a battle axe, then I'm all for it.

Old May 21st, 2006 #6
ZOGCRUSHER1488
Banned

back before the jew on a stick invade europ their was no racemixing. that is common knowlege.

Old May 21st, 2006 #7
Shirt

Actually, Brutus, you present a very good question.
If christianity told White christians to give up their lives to save the White race, would they do it?
I don't know.
I am not a christian, and no one in my family has ever been one that I know of.
And so, I would like to know if White christians would do this if christianity told them to.
There are some radical muslims who do it because their religion told them to.
I myself would go down fighting, but I would not do a senseless suicide mission, no matter who was telling me to.

Old May 21st, 2006 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Well the four years I spent in the military, I don't remember any hard-boiled religious types. There were plenty of ordinary Catholics, Methodists, Presbyterians, and the like. The all seemed to be pretty much like everyone else--nothing especially good or bad. They did their job, got by, stayed out of trouble.

In the 32 years I worked in industry, occasionally I would work around a real dedicated jebus lover--the real deal. Always, and I mean always, they would be slimly little punks. They participated in nothing, contributed nothing, took half the risks, did half the work of other employees. One of them, I remember, got caught stealing other employees food out of the company refrigerator.

Forget the idea that they will ever be of any use to us. The jebus lovers have gotten some kind of DNA transplant that converts them into some kind of junior jew.

Enkidu

Old May 21st, 2006 #9
brutus

RE: Enkidu

Quote:
Forget the idea that they will ever be of any use to us. The jebus lovers have gotten some kind of DNA transplant that converts them into some kind of junior jew.
Yes, I agree with what you say here. And I do believe that the jew has had a hand in emasculating Christianity. After all, where is that God who nuked Sodom and Gomorrah. Where is that God who inspired the Crusaders? Where is that God who told George Bush to kill those Iraqis and Afghanis? What happened to “turn the other cheek” in those situations? I’ll tell you what happened........The jew happened.

The jew manipulates Christianity to suit his purpose. When it’s time to be the dove, he’s George McGovern. When it’s time to be the hawk, he’s Ollie North. But in any case it’s all about the jew’s utter control of that basic power innate in the adherent’s desire to believe.

The jew uses George Bush’s, religious delusions to propel troops toward Iran, but no one here questions that the jew, himself, doesn’t believe in Jesus, and therefore, the logical question is never asked....Why are they using a dupe who does?

Can we take a lesson from this? That is the point.

Old May 21st, 2006 #10
Fenrir
Alcoholic Racist Hater

Default Troll alert

You guys have a troll or two on your hands.

Old May 21st, 2006 #11
Two Clicks Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
If Christianity is a contrivance manufactured by the jew as a control device, then why do they spend billions of dollars trying to discredit Christianity, something that they‘ve invented? Think deep on that one.
--------------------------------
The jew manipulates Christianity to suit his purpose. When it’s time to be the dove, he’s George McGovern. When it’s time to be the hawk, he’s Ollie North. But in any case it’s all about the jew’s utter control of that basic power innate in the adherent’s desire to believe.
Your second comment is pretty much where my thinking is. The jew uses Christianity whenever it is to his advantage. However, I think the jew feels that Christianity has pretty well served his purpose and now is the time to obliterate it along with every other stabilizing or cohesive element of American society.

Old May 21st, 2006 #12
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

Wotan doesn't use a hammer, dumbass! Trolls, for sure, and the one who does wield a hammer ought to lay it upside your head!

Old May 21st, 2006 #13
Devere

Quote:
RE: Enkidu

Yes, I agree with what you say here. And I do believe that the jew has had a hand in emasculating Christianity. After all, where is that God who nuked Sodom and Gomorrah. Where is that God who inspired the Crusaders? Where is that God who told George Bush to kill those Iraqis and Afghanis? What happened to “turn the other cheek” in those situations? I’ll tell you what happened........The jew happened.

The jew uses George Bush’s, religious delusions to propel troops toward Iran, but no one here questions that the jew, himself, doesn’t believe in Jesus, and therefore, the logical question is never asked....Why are they using a dupe who does?

Can we take a lesson from this? That is the point.
As always, the reason is simply divide and conquer. Divide us, cause one Aryan division to fight the other. We get weaker through loss of genetic White life -- when it's war. Even when it's not intra-White-war, we're unable to develop a united front aimed at the true problem, at our true enemy. Disorganization, internal conflict, death.

Its effectiveness has been proven over the 3,000 war the jew has waged on us -- until we are where we now are: a small, blind, minority, defenseless and confused -- amidst hostile racial enemies bent on taking our lands, our women, our lives, and obliterating our genetics.

But if we manage to survive the challenge, the surviving, honed, hardened, racially self-appreciative, evolutionarily purified Aryan race -- minus at last the ever embedded jew sucking weakening destroying parasite -- that super Aryan will be ready for the next challenge: exploration and colonization of our solar system, our galaxy, other galaxies.

The jew has created an artificial genetic bottleneck, as the geneticists might say. Through such bottlenecks -- be they ice ages or jew ages -- emerge, if we do emerge, a higher species, the next evolutionary step up for Whitekind.

Last edited by Devere; May 21st, 2006 at 09:07 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2006 #14
Kevin Amgaard
TerreBlanche Martyr & Hero

"I cannot emphasize too strongly what a tremendous fountain of energy religion can create when it is matched properly to the people that embrace it. Let the White Race learn this lesson again, and learn it well."

-The Power of a Militant Religion from Book II of Natures Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen.

Delenda Est Judaica!

Old May 22nd, 2006 #15
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
When up against insurmountable odds, what greater power can compel a man forward and to risk his life, but for the greater glory of God?

It’s interesting to me, to witness the jew’s systematic dismantling of the Christian faith. Could it be, that the jew is aware that the ardent Christian might become the most dangerous crusader zealot, willing to die for his cause? Just as the Islamic faith has their most dedicated believer, the suicide bomber, who dies for the glory of Allah. The jew seems hell-bent on destroying Christianity. White Nationalists need to understand why.
It is not just Christianity that the Jews try to destroy, it is ALL religions. Whether through atheist Communism or the promotion of warfare between religious factions, destruction of religion creates an open field for the kikes. Since their goal is worldwide dictatorship of Judaism over all of Mankind, it is only part and parcel of their ultimate goal to make destruction of all competing religions part of their itinerary. But for the Jew, Christianity is their major goal because of all of the world's religions, only Christianity has "named the Jew" as the devil that he is. Only Christianity preaches "forgiveness of debts" which takes away Jewish moneylending profits and frees people from usury. Only Christianity preaches love and kindness and peace which opposes the Jewish promotion of hatred, terror and the very profitable war. Only Christianity teaches the spiritual path of God versus the material path of the Jewish mamnon. The Jews are devils; devils hate god and religion.
Quote:
No deep thinking is required. Christianity is not a contrivance of the Jews. However, Christianity was infiltrated in its earliest days by the Talmudic devil Saul of Tarsus (Paul) and twisted to the advantage of Judaism in its basic premises.
Quote:
By the jew’s undermining of the belief systems of the world’s main stream religions, that are founded on a supreme being, they take away the potential for the deepest conviction and inspiration builder of those who would create the most difficult opposition. This is an undeniable fact that we must take heed and comprehend. We cannot win this war if we do not bring our sword of fire to the battle.
Although a religious conviction is always a great aid in battle, the Jews can be defeated even without this. Why do you think that the kikes are so terrorized by anything that proves such lies as the Holohoax? Because EVERYTHING about Judaism is a lie. Judaism is a house of cards built upon monstrous lies. If one lie is proven to be false, then people will start asking "what other lies have the Jews been telling?" Telling the truth about the Jews is all that is required. That, and a very cold and calculating use of targeting specific Jewish rabbis, politicians, media moguls, journalists, professors, etc. who are the main leaders of this den of vipers. A silenced rifle or pistol, a vial of poison, roadside bombs, the garrot and dagger, are age-old methods used for taking out troublesome enemies from among the People.

It doesn't take a fanatic. All it takes is a few determined and stealthy warriors who do not have to die for their convictions -- all they have to do is to make sure that the Jews die. The Jews are our misery. To remove our misery, requires that the Jews be removed. Juden raus.

Old May 22nd, 2006 #16
Devere

More good insights from Banjo Billy.

Quote:
Although a religious conviction is always a great aid in battle, the Jews can be defeated even without this. Why do you think that the kikes are so terrorized by anything that proves such lies as the Holohoax? Because EVERYTHING about Judaism is a lie. Judaism is a house of cards built upon monstrous lies. If one lie is proven to be false, then people will start asking "what other lies have the Jews been telling?" Telling the truth about the Jews is all that is required. That, and a very cold and calculating use of targeting specific Jewish rabbis, politicians, media moguls, journalists, professors, etc. who are the main leaders of this den of vipers. A silenced rifle or pistol, a vial of poison, roadside bombs, the garrot and dagger, are age-old methods used for taking out troublesome enemies from among the People.

It doesn't take a fanatic. All it takes is a few determined and stealthy warriors who do not have to die for their convictions -- all they have to do is to make sure that the Jews die. The Jews are our misery. To remove our misery, requires that the Jews be removed. Juden raus.
The jews are few; the Aryan are many. Therein lies the solution.

Last edited by Devere; May 22nd, 2006 at 09:06 AM.

Thread