Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2007 #1
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker
 
Marse Supial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Where "Yes" Is A Two-Syllable Word.
Posts: 3,822
Marse Supial
Default Niggra Builds Homemade Flying Saucer -- Flight Tests Pending

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245439,00.html

Sayeth the Niggra:

"There is no way this thing can't get off the ground because 40 percent of it is rotating."

Sayeth the Aeronautical Engineers"


Aeronautical engineers aren't so confident, especially considering the rotation speeds needed to lift the aircraft.

"Things spinning at those speeds are worrisome because of the stress from centrifugal force," explained Cornelis van Dam, professor of mechanical and aeronautical engineering at the University of California-Davis, a leading aviation school. "If it's not properly designed and built, it will rip itself apart. I wouldn't want to stand next to it when it gets up to speed."

The niggra expects to conduct testflights on his home-made saucer in about 8 months in Clinton Township, Michigan. I plan to be there, at a safe distance, camcorder in hand -- this will be too funny to pass up.

If this thing flies for more that 1 minute, I will take back everything I ever said about Niggra intellect.

General_Lee


 
Old January 22nd, 2007 #2
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.
 
James Woroble Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jewsey
Posts: 1,511
James Woroble Jr.
Default

Why isn't Israel scoopin' him up with bribes of east European White girls, bags American counterfeit currency and an unlimited supply of vintage Mad Dog 22 on ice, for their military aeronautics division?

I bet he assembled it all by himself -- using his lips!
__________________
-
-
-

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Last edited by James Woroble Jr.; January 22nd, 2007 at 04:34 PM.
 
Old January 22nd, 2007 #3
Ural
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 917
Ural
Default

It absolutely irrelevant wheter tis thing flies or not - this guy is going to be on the Black Inventors list from now on - as the first man on Earth who built a flying saucer. Expect your kids learn about him in their schools soon.
 
Old January 22nd, 2007 #4
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.
 
James Woroble Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jewsey
Posts: 1,511
James Woroble Jr.
Default

What they won't see is what their own people did in 1939 while the nigger was cleaning out the rest rooms in a downtown Atlanta Woolworth's, or pimpin' his lil sister in Harlem to Merchant Marines leaving for England.

__________________
-
-
-

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network
 
Old January 22nd, 2007 #5
News
Friendly
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,778
News
Default

The thing doesn't look very symmetrical. I think I'd stand back, too.

Gets points from me though. Looks like a chicken pot-pie with a little too much crust. You can always trim that off and still enjoy. Who doesn't like a chicken pie?

I don't know why, but I like this item. Nigger in a flying saucer just makes me grin.

Reminds me of that one A. Wyatt Mann cartoon(couldn't find it just now) with the nigger abducted by aliens, but it's more than that.
 
Old January 22nd, 2007 #6
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher
 
JimInCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Big Rock
Posts: 2,965
JimInCO
Default



This reminds me of another story about niggergineers from a few years back.
If it looks somewhat like a helicopter, and the mock rotor blades rotate, you've
just invented a working helicopter - even if it's made from bicycle parts and a
water pump. Most blacks really are nothing more than children in adult bodies.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2406063.stm

Tuesday, 5 November, 2002, 15:29 GMT

Take-off for Uganda's own helicopter



The boys built the machine after visiting Entebbe airport

By Will Ross
BBC, Kampala

One particular exhibit has been drawing by far the most attention at an East African trade exhibition in
the Ugandan capital, Kampala.

Large crowds have been gathering around a red and white object, three metres long and less than two
metres high made of scrap metal.

It is Uganda's first home-built helicopter - designed by boys from the Katwe Youth Development Project.

One of them, Joseph Kantinti Mbazira, told me how they came up with the idea after watching helicopters
flying overhead.

"We wanted to do this for ourselves so we went to Entebbe [airport] to see how the helicopters worked," he said.

Joseph told me that, with its engine adapted from a water pump, the helicopter can fly about four feet
off the ground or three feet off the ground if it is carrying a pilot.

But he is keen to get more help to develop it.

Neck height

After a great deal of discussion at the exhibition, there was a call for a collection of money to put some
petrol into the helicopter.


Men in helmets held the helicopter down

Rather dangerously, the rotor blades began whirring at roughly about my neck height.

With the blades rotating, the crowd tried to persuade the pilot to get the helicopter off the ground.

Fearing a decapitation and remembering that Uganda's only independent newspaper was temporarily shut
down recently for reporting that a helicopter had been shot down, I made a hasty retreat.

In fact, due to safety reasons the organizers of the trade fair banned the helicopter from taking off so two
people wearing crash helmets held the helicopter down.

But however crudely made it may be, the crowd seemed pleased.

This was after all made in Uganda. It was our chopper.

Pride

"At least our boys can do something developmental," said one Uganda man.

Another said it made him feel proud and he would like the government to invest money in the project.

And when I asked one impressed onlooker if he would fly in the machine he said: "Yes of course".

"It's impressive. This is fit for the Third World. I commend them and urge them to continue with their efforts."

Now I just hope the team get help to improve the machine.

Although too many helicopters flying four feet off the ground could make Kampala a very dangerous place.
__________________
.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A careful study of anti-semitism prejudice and accusations might be of great value to many jews,
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Old January 22nd, 2007 #7
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites
 
Proud White Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern Mexifornia
Posts: 4,089
Proud White Guy
Default

"There is no way this thing can't get off the ground because 40 percent of it is rotating."

Leroy forgot to mention, anything is possible, when using a crack pipe.

This is too rich. How do you rotate any round object, 40%?
I hope he takes all his family, on its test flight.
__________________
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't behave that way.
"Remember my children, that all the Earth must belong to us, Jews, and that the Gentiles being mere excrements of animals, must possess nothing".
Amsehel Rothschild
 
Old January 22nd, 2007 #8
ngrh8r
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,798
Default

I'm actually surprised they knew enough to put an engine in it. I remember a couple years back when some Nigerians built an "airplane" out of scrap wire and garbage bags. They couldn't figure out what kind of juju the White man used to make his contraptions fly.

What's really sad is that you can buy plans for your own "working" niggercopter in the back of Popular Science, which lately seems to be nothing more than a marketplace for scams.
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #9
dixie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 76
dixie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr.
What they won't see is what their own people did in 1939 while the nigger was cleaning out the rest rooms in a downtown Atlanta Woolworth's, or pimpin' his lil sister in Harlem to Merchant Marines leaving for England.

Well if it does fly, I want one that looks like this! Since that nigger is an American nigger, he probably has some White ancestry which explains why he was able to do this. If the design is sound, ZOG will either buy him off or make sure this goes down the memory hole pronto.
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #10
Chain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,365
Default

"Grab your board and go sidewalk surfin' with me" -The Beachboys, 1965
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #11
Ward Kendall...
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 65
Ward Kendall
Default

A flying saucer was built back in the 1960's, and flown by its inventor, a white man. I thought everyone knew this fact.
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #12
News
Friendly
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,778
News
Default

Quote:
A flying saucer was built back in the 1960's, and flown by its inventor, a white man. I thought everyone knew this fact.
Yeah it was basically a helicopter, if it's the one I'm thinking of. That's what the nigger is trying to copy but I doubt if he pulls it off unless he had LOTS of help.
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #13
Ural
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 917
Ural
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Kendall
A flying saucer was built back in the 1960's, and flown by its inventor, a white man. I thought everyone knew this fact.
Facts mean nothing nowadays. My 8 yr old kid brought a flyer from school about goddammit first African-American in space! Not even the first African who was a Cuban. I asked if they know the name of the first man in space - NO. First woman in space - NO. First American in space - NO. First man on the Moon - NO.

I wanted to puke. And lectured the kids about history for awhile. And you say everybody should know it...
Yesterday I watched on Youtube Why People Believe that Americans are Stupid. Today it's already removed as "offensive".
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #14
ngrh8r
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Kendall
A flying saucer was built back in the 1960's, and flown by its inventor, a white man. I thought everyone knew this fact.

Like the other saucer shaped aircraft designs, it barely flew.
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #15
Kamerad Q
Senior Member
 
Kamerad Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 786
Kamerad Q
Default Negro Space Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ural
Facts mean nothing nowadays. My 8 yr old kid brought a flyer from school about goddammit first African-American in space! Not even the first African who was a Cuban. I asked if they know the name of the first man in space - NO. First woman in space - NO. First American in space - NO. First man on the Moon - NO.

I wanted to puke. And lectured the kids about history for awhile. And you say everybody should know it...
Yesterday I watched on Youtube Why People Believe that Americans are Stupid. Today it's already removed as "offensive".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=petH96Y29-o
 
Old January 24th, 2007 #16
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites
 
Proud White Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern Mexifornia
Posts: 4,089
Proud White Guy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by News
Yeah it was basically a helicopter, if it's the one I'm thinking of. That's what the nigger is trying to copy but I doubt if he pulls it off unless he had LOTS of help.
What Leroy don't unnastand is, it's da blade, dats gotta spin, not da idiot in it.

Vertigo, here we come,lol.
__________________
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't behave that way.
"Remember my children, that all the Earth must belong to us, Jews, and that the Gentiles being mere excrements of animals, must possess nothing".
Amsehel Rothschild
 
Old January 25th, 2007 #17
Itz_molecular
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a gene near you
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
What Leroy don't unnastand is, it's da blade, dats gotta spin, not da idiot in it.

Vertigo, here we come,lol.
Too Funny

While attention is given to this furless flyboy , just think of all the White genius that is rusting away , not utilized and under-educated .
 
Old January 25th, 2007 #18
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites
 
Proud White Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern Mexifornia
Posts: 4,089
Proud White Guy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
Too Funny

While attention is given to this furless flyboy , just think of all the White genius that is rusting away , not utilized and under-educated .
I really hate to agree with you on that one, IT'Z, but again, your absolutely right.

I have 3 nephews, that are all Engineer types, mensa I.Q. category. Do they get break? fuck no. Do they get a scholarship, or a gubbamint grant, again, fuck no.
Wouldn't be cause they're "WHITE", now would it? Absofuckinlutely.
__________________
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't behave that way.
"Remember my children, that all the Earth must belong to us, Jews, and that the Gentiles being mere excrements of animals, must possess nothing".
Amsehel Rothschild
 
Old January 25th, 2007 #19
melcur
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,216
Default Flying machine

Ah, here's the real reason behind this nigra's interest:

"But Carrington doesn't have time for naysayers. In eight months, he hopes to launch his dream, assuming he can raise at least another $40,000 to complete the project."

That's a lot of Malt Liquor and hot wings
 
Old January 25th, 2007 #20
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher
 
JimInCO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Big Rock
Posts: 2,965
JimInCO
Default

Let's see the Ugandan aerospace afroneers build and FLY something like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOwwvvXeuq4


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYXrqoS08o


http://www.jet-man.com

__________________
.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A careful study of anti-semitism prejudice and accusations might be of great value to many jews,
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.
Page generated in 0.15318 seconds.