Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2007 #1
billwhite...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 1,052
billwhite
Default NSM Florida Leader David Gletty Was / Is Federal Informant

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=10185

National Socialist Movement Florida leader Dave Gletty was and is an active informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, according to papers released in federal court this morning.

Late this afternoon, reporters from the Orlando Sentinel called ANSWP Commander Bill White for comment on the revelations. White, who was not available most of the day, has agreed to interviews with the Florida press and made the following statement:

"Dave Gletty made a number of important contributions to the National Socialist Movement, including leading the attention-drawing march through the Parramore neighborhood. His contributions drew in dozens of new members to the group and helped the National Socialist Movement portray a positive image for white people. If he was being sponsored by the FBI, then American National Socialism has a lot to thank the FBI for."
 
Old February 14th, 2007 #2
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwhite View Post
http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=10185

National Socialist Movement Florida leader Dave Gletty was and is an active informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, according to papers released in federal court this morning.

Late this afternoon, reporters from the Orlando Sentinel called ANSWP Commander Bill White for comment on the revelations. White, who was not available most of the day, has agreed to interviews with the Florida press and made the following statement:

"Dave Gletty made a number of important contributions to the National Socialist Movement, including leading the attention-drawing march through the Parramore neighborhood. His contributions drew in dozens of new members to the group and helped the National Socialist Movement portray a positive image for white people. If he was being sponsored by the FBI, then American National Socialism has a lot to thank the FBI for."
LOL !! Smooth move, Bill.

Fact is, just like in former times, racialist groups are choked full of members on the government's payroll. The WPP had it's fair share in the 80's.

The ZOG's COINTELPRO agents now brag they had enough NC Klan members on their payroll in the 50s and 60's to elect the state's Grand Dragon, for just one example.

My position on the matter in the 80's was "so what?" Let them pay us money, attend our marches and rallies, and recruit for us. Why not? We're a legal, political organization, anyway. Just stay legal and you have nothing to worry about. Besides, there's nothing we can do about them since we have no competent investigative abilities to weed them out. So why worry ?? We damn sure ain't gonna let them stop us, divide us, or make us quit."

I even invited Johnston county sheriff George Johnson, and SBI agent Joe Momier to attend our rallies, and bragged about the fact during media interviews, at meetings, and in our newspaper.

I believe this is the best position/attitude to take regarding "WN" whores on government payrolls posing as legitimate members of WN organizations.

Whatchathink ??
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old February 14th, 2007 #3
Chain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,365
Default

Thx for the Tony Evola moment and memory pic from your own computer,Bill--they always illustrate a mere textual tale so nicely. Good to know the feds are concerned. We must be making progress.
http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=9178
Quote:
NSM Orlando unit leader David Gletty addresses the crowd.
 
Old February 14th, 2007 #4
Dave C.
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,966
Default

David always had these strange tales to tell when he came off the road from a certain event/activism. In one, he kicked a broken beer bottle out of a Nigger's hand outside of a store. In another, he held off 10 Niggers who "appeared out of nowhere" during a Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

No doubt the FBI had David manufacture these stories to establish some kind of credibility, but they are so unbelieveable and ridiculous that perhaps he SHOULD have been pegged as an informer long ago.
 
Old February 14th, 2007 #5
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,967
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
David always had these strange tales to tell when he came off the road from a certain event/activism. In one, he kicked a broken beer bottle out of a Nigger's hand outside of a store. In another, he held off 10 Niggers who "appeared out of nowhere" during a Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

No doubt the FBI had David manufacture these stories to establish some kind of credibility, but they are so unbelieveable and ridiculous that perhaps he SHOULD have been pegged as an informer long ago.
And that right there is the problem with an "organization". People tolerate others, even against their better judgment, because an organization is by nature inclusive.

It's all about tight knit groups of friends, so tight they're like your family. It's extremely hard for the government to infiltrate that.
__________________
Detroitiscrap.com Blog:Chronicling the last dark days of a once great city.
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #6
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Lightbulb NPD - Germany

Rounder sometimes it backfires ...

The National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD) was unable to be banned by the German Government a couple of years ago because most of the members of the parties 'National Council' were Government infiltrators .... Who pushed for illegal actions by the membership. The German Government could not ban the party because it was their own German Government spies who were pushing illegality -- too funny !!

Remember - the spy within is not the person you thought he or she was !
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #7
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: where it's 4-6 & glassy
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Rounder sometimes it backfires ...

The National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD) was unable to be banned by the German Government a couple of years ago because most of the members of the parties 'National Council' were Government infiltrators .... Who pushed for illegal actions by the membership. The German Government could not ban the party because it was their own German Government spies who were pushing illegality -- too funny !!

Remember - the spy within is not the person you thought he or she was !
Hey H. (when are you going to do another "early morning" w/ us eh?), you understand what's going on there but don't think zog arranged 9/11? That puzzles me.
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #8
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Hey H. (when are you going to do another "early morning" w/ us eh?), you understand what's going on there but don't think zog arranged 9/11? That puzzles me.

Err... Dietrich I may come on Friday and take on all the 9/11 headcases - who think they planted explosives in the buildings...
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #9
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Rounder sometimes it backfires ...

The National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD) was unable to be banned by the German Government a couple of years ago because most of the members of the parties 'National Council' were Government infiltrators .... Who pushed for illegal actions by the membership. The German Government could not ban the party because it was their own German Government spies who were pushing illegality -- too funny !!

Remember - the spy within is not the person you thought he or she was !
The point I was trying to make is that it's absolutely impossible and futile for WN political groups to identify paid informants posing as genuine WN members. Therefore, there's no solution to the problem.

Should WN leaders consequently disband their groups, and say "what's the use?" And/or worry themselves into paranoid defeatism and severely reduce their activisms?? Or should they say "To hell with them, full steam ahead."

Hell, the Republican Party is full of spies from the Democrats. And vice versa. Many pull "dirty tricks" on the opposition party, even criminal frame-ups and character assassinations, etc. Even physical assassinations, truth be known.

The main reason so few WNs step forward to become leaders of political/activist groups, is their fear and paranoia of government infiltrators. The so-called internet "leaders" are afraid to even rub elbows with rank and file WNs for fear they might be on the government's payroll.

I'm hoping Bill White is an exception. Indications are he is. But only time will tell.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old February 15th, 2007 #10
billwhite...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 1,052
billwhite
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Let them pay us money, attend our marches and rallies, and recruit for us. Why not? We're a legal, political organization, anyway.
I agree with this, except that when I have folk I'm questionable about I make sure folk who I know are interacting with them know I have some questions.

Quote:
Besides, there's nothing we can do about them since we have no competent investigative abilities to weed them out.
This is not as true. You'd be amazed how much can be discovered on a simple background check.

Every informant that's come out of the NSM is someone whom I've had to correct during the time I knew them for ideological or other improprieties.

The best way to spot informants, trolls and other un-desirables is through ideology. I have yet to find one who can intelligently discuss Evola, Devi, Yockey, Spengler, race and culture theory, or anything substantial about white activism. Their training generally leaves them spouting rhetoric, symbols and empty slogans.

What I have noticed is that informants working for the FBI tend to be a lot less focused on disruption than informants working for Jewish organizations. The one's working for Jewish organizations tend to focus on stirring inter-group rivalries, whereas the ones working for the government tend to focus on stirring criminal activity.
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #11
billwhite...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 1,052
billwhite
Default

Some thoughts on that:

1) Gletty was not supposed to speak there. I was surprised when he volunteered.

2) During his speech he praised the [CIA-backed] Ukraine's Orange Revolution, called for racial harmony and reconciliation, said something about us being able to bankrupt cities, and made a number of other bizarre statements that caused me to take him aside afterwards and say "Dave, don't give a speech like that again."

Of course, being in charge of the NSM's publicity, my job was to cover up gaffes and praise all of our members.

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Thx for the Tony Evola moment and memory pic from your own computer,Bill--they always illustrate a mere textual tale so nicely. Good to know the feds are concerned. We must be making progress.
http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=9178

 
Old February 15th, 2007 #12
Chain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,365
Default

Quote:
...said something about us being able to bankrupt cities...
On $20K a year? What would he have us do-- buy cases of strike anywhere matches and containers of low octane gas?

Bill, I don't care what you and Rounder say, de facto Nazi-uniformed FBI agents should not have to scrimp by on a lousy $20K a year. I could do the math and figure out what the hourly rate is, and I can see that, in 2007, the federal government Health and Human services guidelines say a single Nazi FBI agent is supposedly able to live above the poverty line on just over $10K a year, but have you seen the SUV's feds drive? Have you seen their camera gear at demos? You'd think Spielberg himself were in charge of those crews. Twenty K a year! What a sick joke.
http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/07poverty.shtml
Quote:
2007 HHS Poverty Guidelines
Persons
in Family or Household 48 Contiguous
States and D.C. Alaska Hawaii
1 $10,210 $12,770 $11,750
2 13,690 17,120 15,750
3 17,170 21,470 19,750
4 20,650 25,820 23,750

Last edited by Chain; February 15th, 2007 at 11:24 AM.
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #13
billwhite...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 1,052
billwhite
Default

He did have odd stories.

When he first talked to me he claimed to be part of a "militia group" that was "legal" and involved in all sorts of armed training in the woods. He would regularly take one to two week breaks from activity, saying he was away at militia training.

Well, I check into his "militia" and the Florida militia laws, and decided he was lying -- something I mentioned to him and got a bunch of BS about.

He also had a friend in his unit -- an NSM member -- who was clearly mulatto and not white. I filed a complaint about that with headquarters, and was told he was a "dark skinned Italian".

In any case, given that Gletty and his oddness was no different from any of the bizarrity I regularly dealt with from NSM unit leaders, none of this said "informer" to me. As long as he was willing to conduct rallies -- what did I care?

And, right now, I know this about Orlando:

About 45 showed up to march. 19 were turned away on Gletty's orders.

Gletty refused to stop Mark Martin from ending the rally early, despite my instructions to him to tell Martin to shut up. This resulted in the only embarassment of the March.

Of the 26 people who marched, three are now known to have been infiltrators.

Plus, I would say Gletty brought along another three or four "friends", including the mulatto, who were almost certainly infiltrators as well. They were the ones who did not wear uniforms during the rally, and claimed their uniforms were "lost" and had been "stolen" by Derek Reis -- an accusation we now know to be false.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
David always had these strange tales to tell when he came off the road from a certain event/activism. In one, he kicked a broken beer bottle out of a Nigger's hand outside of a store. In another, he held off 10 Niggers who "appeared out of nowhere" during a Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

No doubt the FBI had David manufacture these stories to establish some kind of credibility, but they are so unbelieveable and ridiculous that perhaps he SHOULD have been pegged as an informer long ago.
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #14
billwhite...
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 1,052
billwhite
Default

You know, this reporter called me and said "he was paid $20,000" -- like it was a lot of money -- and I had the same reaction. ;-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Bill, Idon't care what you and Rounder say, Nazi FBI agents should not have to scrimp by on a lousy $20K a year. I could do the math and figure out what the hourly rateis, and I can see that, in 2007, the federalgovernment Healt and Human services guidelines say a single Nazi FBI agent is supposedly able to live above thepoverty line on just over $10K a year,but have you seen the SUV's feds drive? Haveyou seen their camera gear a demos? You'd think Spielberg himself were in charge of those crews. Twenty K a year! What a sick joke.
http://aspe.hhs.gov/poverty/07poverty.shtml
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #15
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.
 
James Woroble Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Jewsey
Posts: 1,511
James Woroble Jr.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
LOL !! Smooth move, Bill.

Fact is, just like in former times, racialist groups are choked full of members on the government's payroll. The WPP had it's fair share in the 80's.

The ZOG's COINTELPRO agents now brag they had enough NC Klan members on their payroll in the 50s and 60's to elect the state's Grand Dragon, for just one example.

My position on the matter in the 80's was "so what?" Let them pay us money, attend our marches and rallies, and recruit for us. Why not? We're a legal, political organization, anyway. Just stay legal and you have nothing to worry about. Besides, there's nothing we can do about them since we have no competent investigative abilities to weed them out. So why worry ?? We damn sure ain't gonna let them stop us, divide us, or make us quit."

I even invited Johnston county sheriff George Johnson, and SBI agent Joe Momier to attend our rallies, and bragged about the fact during media interviews, at meetings, and in our newspaper.

I believe this is the best position/attitude to take regarding "WN" whores on government payrolls posing as legitimate members of WN organizations.

Whatchathink ??
Sensible. Practical. Reasonable. Logical.
__________________
-
-
-

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #16
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwhite View Post
I agree with this, except that when I have folk I'm questionable about I make sure folk who I know are interacting with them know I have some questions.



This is not as true. You'd be amazed how much can be discovered on a simple background check.

Every informant that's come out of the NSM is someone whom I've had to correct during the time I knew them for ideological or other improprieties.

The best way to spot informants, trolls and other un-desirables is through ideology. I have yet to find one who can intelligently discuss Evola, Devi, Yockey, Spengler, race and culture theory, or anything substantial about white activism. Their training generally leaves them spouting rhetoric, symbols and empty slogans.

What I have noticed is that informants working for the FBI tend to be a lot less focused on disruption than informants working for Jewish organizations. The one's working for Jewish organizations tend to focus on stirring inter-group rivalries, whereas the ones working for the government tend to focus on stirring criminal activity.
Yes, you have the internet to run background checks. (Assuming the infiltrator goes by his real name). We didn't. I had over 5,000 to keep an eye on. You're talking a few dozen. But still, I believe you're a better judge - more capable of identifying suspects now than I was in the 80's. I've always been more of the trusting sort, to boot.

Leaders should, of course, constantly warn their members about infiltrators. I'd also add: "If you commit a crime, don't come whinning to me about it when you get caught. I can't afford to get myself out of jail, much less you."

But the most important consideration is not to allow the possibility of infiltrators to adversely effect your work in building your organization. Paranoia paralyzes, and can drive a man nuts.

Be a happy warrior- devil may care. Full steam ahead and damn the GD kike "torpedos". Life's short. Time's running out. You don't want to live forever anyhow, do ya ??
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old February 15th, 2007 #17
Dave C.
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,966
Default

Quote:
"stolen" by Derek Reis -- an accusation we now know to be false.
I do not know it to be false, since this piece of shit stole $100 from me that was earmarked for Chairman Herrington to fly down to the Rally. A Rally the Chairman was never going to attend in the first place.

I offered to provide YOU with a copy of the check after you made this scumbag your Florida state leader. I did not want to get back into this, but there is NO WAY I'm going to allow that drug-addicted, low-life fucking thief to be rehabilitated back into the Movement.
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #18
Chain
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,365
Default

(Far left) Uhhh, Sieg Heil, FBI...or something like that.


De Facto FBI agent David Gletty-- is that you, Sir,on the far left? If you want I can send you some real Nazi gear from Estonia. It's relatively cheap here, but if I can make a little profit, great. Would you ask the FBI HQ if they will spring for it? Thanks, dude!


Leave your immediately posted, no-registration-required comments on this story here:
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/or...NQNE98R19LH/p3

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...home-headlines
Quote:
Neo-Nazi rally was organized by FBI informant

Henry Pierson Curtis | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted February 15, 2007

Neo-Nazi rally permit (PDF)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...home-headlines

A paid FBI informant was the man behind a neo-Nazi march through the streets of Parramore that stirred up anxiety in Orlando's black community and fears of racial unrest that triggered a major police mobilization.

That revelation came Wednesday in an unrelated federal court hearing and has prompted outrage from black leaders, some of whom demanded an investigation into whether the February 2006 march was, itself, an event staged by law-enforcement agencies.

The FBI would not comment on what it knew about the involvement of its informant, 39-year-old David Gletty of Orlando, in the neo-Nazi event. In court Wednesday, an FBI agent said the bureau has paid its informant at least $20,000 during the past two years.

"Wow," Gletty said when reached by phone late Wednesday. "It is what it is. You were there in court. I can't really go into any detail now."

Orlando City Councilwoman Daisy Lynum, whose district includes the march route west of Interstate 4, said she wants to know who was behind the march, the neo-Nazis or the FBI and other law-enforcement agencies.

"If it was staged, I would feel very uncomfortable and would ask for a full-scale investigation," Lynum said. "To come into a predominantly black community which could have resulted in great harm to the black community? I would hate to be part of a game. It's a mockery to the community for someone else to be playing a game with the community."

Others applauded the FBI's infiltration of the neo-Nazis.

"It's one of the largest extremist groups in the country, and Gletty was one of the most visible individuals in the National Socialist Movement," said Andy Rosenkranz, state regional director for the Anti-Defamation League. "Generally, the FBI and the JTTF (Joint Terrorism Task Force) in Florida does an excellent job."

Rally puts city in spotlight

Orlando drew national attention when the city granted a permit to Gletty so a minimum of 100 white supremacists and National Socialist Movement members could march Feb. 25 through the historically black Parramore neighborhood.

Wearing swastikas and holding signs declaring "White Pride," the 22 neo-Nazis who turned out were protected from 500 counterprotesters by about 300 police officers.

Gletty's secret life became public Wednesday in a federal court hearing resulting from the arrest last week of two suspected white supremacists on charges of conspiracy to distribute crack cocaine.

Last Thursday, the FBI arrested Tom Martin, 23, and John Rock, 35, after Gletty wore a wire to a meeting and agreed to help them rob a drug dealer in Casselberry, according to testimony.

Rock told Gletty in a tape-recorded conversation that he and Martin had robbed seven drug dealers by posing as law-enforcement officers, according to testimony. Martin and Rock remain held without bail in the Seminole County Jail.

Slip-up lets name out of bag

Throughout most of the hearing, Gletty was referred to as "Mr. X" or "CW" (cooperating witness). His identity was revealed when Assistant Federal Public Defender Peter W. Kenny repeatedly slipped up and mentioned Gletty's full name.

FBI agent Kevin Farrington and a federal prosecutor were clearly uncomfortable with the disclosure of the informant's name in open court.

Questioned about Gletty's role in the march, Farrington testified that "he participated in it. He did not organize it. . . . [That's] pretty good firsthand information, sir."

The city parade permit, however, lists Gletty as the "on scene event manager."

And pictures of Gletty addressing marchers sporting swastika armbands for the Orlando rally appear on a neo-Nazi Web site. Captions from other photos on the site mock the counterdemonstrators and the police presence.

On another Web site, Gletty details his role in organizing the Orlando event and hosting a victory party afterward.

"On 1/17/06 I got the permits and started the ball rolling," he writes. "On 2/25/06 at 3 pm on saturday [sic] in downtown Orlando My crew and I got it done."

In another part of the posting, he writes: "Since I was the permit holder I was the person to deal with the police and had over-all authority of the event."

No word from FBI

FBI officials did not return calls asking for specifics about the agency's relationship with Gletty. A tree-trimmer in Orlando, he withdrew from the National Socialist Movement last fall to pursue other projects, Farrington testified.

Orlando police Deputy Chief Pete Gauntlett, who supervised the march preparations, would not say what the FBI told police about Gletty and other marchers.

"We let them express their free speech and let them do what they're allowed to do, but we wanted to have control," Gauntlett said.

Bill White, a former spokesman for the National Socialist Movement who participated in the rally and now runs another neo-Nazi group, said he was surprised to hear of Gletty's involvement with the FBI. He said Gletty did a lot for the cause.

A neo-Nazi offers his take

"If he was being sponsored by the FBI, then American National Socialism has a lot to thank the FBI for," White said in an e-mail.

Lynum said that if the FBI was behind the march, she would like the agency to reimburse the city for the tens of thousands it spent to send officers -- including SWAT-team and mounted-unit members -- to police the march.

Adora Obi Nweze, president of the State Conference NAACP in Miami, said she was disturbed an informant set up the march and was working for the FBI.

"That's very troubling that somebody like that would be an informant for the FBI," she said. "You never know what they are capable of. No question, it bothers me."

But Alzo Reddick, a former state legislator who grew up in segregated Orlando, lived through KKK marches and later taught black history, said he was proud of the way the police and the community responded. He was a member of the "Be Cool" movement organized to calm the community before the march.

"I think law enforcement has to walk in some murky places to be where the bad guys are," Reddick said. "Was the FBI informant an activist or a participant? Was he the agent provocateur from the get-go? Sure, that would be part of what I'd like to know."

Rene Stutzman, Jim Leusner and Willoughby Mariano of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Henry Pierson Curtis can be reached at [email protected] or 407-420-5257.

Last edited by Chain; February 15th, 2007 at 11:50 AM.
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #19
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: where it's 4-6 & glassy
Posts: 2,879
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwhite View Post
Plus, I would say Gletty brought along another three or four "friends", including the mulatto, who were almost certainly infiltrators as well. They were the ones who did not wear uniforms during the rally, and claimed their uniforms were "lost" and had been "stolen" by Derek Reis -- an accusation we now know to be false.
I let the Orlando NAACP know this little detail. They are fcuking outraged.

FBI vs. NAACP . . . . FIGHT!
 
Old February 15th, 2007 #20
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
I do not know it to be false, since this piece of shit stole $100 from me that was earmarked for Chairman Herrington to fly down to the Rally. A Rally the Chairman was never going to attend in the first place.

I offered to provide YOU with a copy of the check after you made this scumbag your Florida state leader. I did not want to get back into this, but there is NO WAY I'm going to allow that drug-addicted, low-life fucking thief to be rehabilitated back into the Movement.
Hey Bill, just imagine the number of trivial bitcherings and ultimatums like this you'll get frequently, when you have 5,000 followers and more. LOL !!!
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.
Page generated in 0.20576 seconds.