VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 3rd, 2007 #1
Chain
Banned

Default Baboons Throw 4 Month Party-Defecate & Bang In Streets After They Win $2.6Mil Lottery

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego...l=7&thispage=1

Quote:
Portland sues '05 lottery winners

Nuisance - Elizabeth and Samuel Howard, who won $2.6 million, are accused of hosting an unruly four-month party

Saturday, February 17, 2007

When Elizabeth and Samuel Howard won $2.6 million from the Oregon Lottery in 2005, they said they felt blessed and talked of helping young people with addictions to drugs and alcohol.

Now, less than 18 months later, they are accused of hosting a lawless four-month party at their house on Northeast Emerson Court featuring drug deals, sex out in the open, violent brawls and public defecation.

The city of Portland has filed suit against the Howards and two of their children under a little-used chronic nuisance law aimed at ridding neighborhoods of crime-infested properties.

The suit provides details of anything-goes parties featuring fights that spilled into other yards, couples having sex in plain view, an assault on a neighbor, slashed tires and loud music.

But 54-year-old Samuel Howard said Friday that the accusations, to his knowledge, are untrue.

"I just feel like I'm a victim in the whole situation," he said.

Samuel, Elizabeth and two sons named in the suit all have a criminal history.

Samuel; Elizabeth, 47; and Samuel Jr., 24, have been convicted of drug offenses. Westley, 20, has been convicted of robbery.

The city wants to board the house up for six to 12 months, according to Roland H. Iparraguirre, a deputy city attorney. But Howard said his house is on the market, which could aid in settling the suit.

If the Howards sell the house, and the criminal activity stops, so would the litigation, Iparraguirre said.

But if they sell it to someone they know, like a relative, and the parties continue, so will the suit.

"A bona fide sale -- that would cure the problem," Iparraguirre said.

The Howards bought the 17-year-old two-story house at the end of the tidy, middle-class cul-de-sac on Emerson Court in July for $285,000, according to city records. That, the suit says, is when the problems started.

Between Jan. 1 and July 12, 2006, police were called only once, the suit says. But between July 29, after the Howards moved in, and Nov. 24, police were called to the street 52 times.

Officers have received a long and varied list of complaints, including domestic violence, prostitution, traffic at all hours and unsupervised children as young at 2 roaming the streets.

The suit also says that children are often used as lookouts, that there are frequent, brief visits and multiple locks on the door, all indications of drug dealing.

The picture of the family portrayed in the lawsuit is a far cry from the humble and deeply spiritual couple who accepted a lump-sum payment of $871,000 from the Oregon lottery in October 2005.

Elizabeth and Samuel both spoke of their faith. When she was overcome with emotion and sobbed on Samuel's shoulder, he comforted her gently and told her everything would be OK.

Under the public nuisance statute, the city takes a case to a judge and generally asks to have the property boarded up for between six and 12 months, Iparraguirre said. The property would remain in the possession of the owners, but they wouldn't have access to it, he added. Such cases face the same legal standard that applies in private lawsuits: a preponderance of the evidence.

Iparraguirre declined to comment on the specifics of the suit against the Howards, other than to say that neighbors on the street made a strong case to police. Neighbors, however, declined to comment Friday afternoon on the Howards.

Iparraguirre said the city hasn't used the public nuisance ordinance often because resources needed to pursue such suits are limited.

"Obviously, the police have a stack of many homes they'd like to go through the process," he said. "The reality is the resources dictate what we can do."

Last edited by Chain; March 3rd, 2007 at 07:00 AM.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #2
conflict

conflict

I really fucking hate this country. I can see why you moved out.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #3
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
Oh man....I would fucking love to have been a fly on the wall of the nice, non-"racist", insulated, suburban, Obama lovin' White 'Kwanican's houses when these field niggers moved into the crib down the street:

Oh my God, Stacy! Turn Oprah the fuck off and get in here! I'm looking out the window and I think the people who bought the old Linder place next door are ni...African-Americans!!!!

Welcome to the jungle.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #4
Rounder

Rounder

It ain't nuttin but PO-leese harrass-MENT cause dey be black.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #5
Bill
Banned

Quote:
The Howards bought the 17-year-old two-story house at the end of the tidy, middle-class cul-de-sac on Emerson Court in July for $285,000, according to city records.

[...]

accepted a lump-sum payment of $871,000 from the Oregon lottery in October 2005.

[...]

But between July 29, after the Howards moved in, and Nov. 24, police were called to the street 52 times.
By the way I do the math, these "Oregon lottery people" have got to be just about out of money.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #6
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Donnie in Ohio
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
It ain't nuttin but PO-leese harrass-MENT cause dey be black.
Black? Hell, that nigger in the middle is almost purple.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #7
H.B.

H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflict View Post
I really fucking hate this country. I can see why you moved out.

Just wait until niggas get their rep-er-a-shun checks. Every street in the Kwa will look like that.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #8
Adamic Man

Adamic Man

the negritude always rises to the top, doesn't it....

-AM

Old March 3rd, 2007 #9
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

RonaldCa

Quote:
sex out in the open, violent brawls and public defecation.
In other words, they act the same once they get their hands on some money.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #10
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

James Woroble Jr.

Interesting, but certainly not surprising or shocking.

This micro example is only different in scale to the larger dynamic of niggers as a social group. Trillions of dollars since 1948 in welfare and a litany of other social entitlement 'winnings', and with the same result, only on a massive social scale. Ironically, this money too came from the State.

Feed a nigger, kill a world.

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old March 3rd, 2007 #11
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

Niggers that come into money move to a white neighborhood. Whites that come into money move to a white, or whiter neighborhood. You'd think that this would tell people something.

Old March 4th, 2007 #12
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

D. Smith

Here we are presented with further evidence debunking the absurd notion that niggers are just a pocketful of money away from humanhood. Also, the picture of the nigger holding up the tray of giant "bullion" bars with a single hand is somewhat humorous. I wonder how long it'll take this chimp troupe to burn through the 2.6 million. My guess is... not long.

Old March 4th, 2007 #13
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

JimInCO

http://www.ktvz.com/story.cfm?nav=oregon&storyID=18497

Lottery millionaires sued by Portland

Posted: 11:16 PM, Feb. 15, 2007
Last Updated: 11:17 PM, Feb. 15, 2007

By Scott Burton, for kgw.com

A pair of Oregon Lottery millionaires is now the subject of a city lawsuit. Samuel and Elizabeth Howard are being sued by the City of Portland. The city alleges the Howards' Northeast Portland home is a public nuisance.

According to a lawsuit filed against the Howards, neighbors have complained of traffic at all hours, illicit drug sales, drug use, prostitution, fighting on the street, public sex acts, domestic violence, urinating and defecating in public, unsupervised children roaming the streets, vehicles blocking access to driveways, offensive littering, loud music at all hours of the night and intimidating behavior against cul-de-sac residents.

Read details in full lawsuit

The city's lawsuit asserts that based on police records, officers were called the Howard's home at 5005 NE Emerson only once in the six months before the Howard's July 13, 2006 move-in. After the Howards arrived, records indicate police were called to the neighborhood 52 times in the following four months. Samuel Howard refutes the claims saying, "There's a 52 card pickup game, but I understand at the same time that certain people have a tendency to use the word, it's what they call haterism."

Sam Howard says his family has done nothing wrong. He says drugs are not being sold from his home. He says no one has urinated or defecated on his property. "What does it look like? I have a four-bedroom home with four and a half baths. If a child had to use the bathroom, they'd definitely come inside" said Howard.

The Howard's suggested Newschannel 8 speak with family friend and neighbor TaNieshia Taylor in their defense. Taylor said, "They're family orientated. I've been to their house. They're strict on their kids. So none of what they're saying is even true about any of them."

However, when Newschannel 8 reporter Scott Burton tried to speak with other neighbors, none wanted to comment. The city's lawsuit says they're living in fear. Sam Howard disagrees. "I can't believe they're scared. I believe some people have the tendency to mind their own business," said Howard.

As part of the city's case, attorneys are asking that the Howards be ordered to vacate their home immediately, close their property to use for no less than six months and pay at least $100 a day from November 7, 2006 when the home was declared a public nuisance.

Sam Howard says his family is the victim. Their home is now for sale.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old March 4th, 2007 #14
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

WhiteMan4WhiteLand

Kind of like that movie "Next Friday".

Old March 4th, 2007 #15
Mark Faust
Emotional Terrorist

Mark Faust

What? No Jews jumping to their rescue yet?

Old March 4th, 2007 #16
jimbo!
Banned

Question wtf

there is a twice-weekly game-of-chance in Oz called 'Tattslotto': millions of people buy tickets for it....some-times, three/four draws can pass without a winner: the prize money then jackpots....some-times these jackpots can amount to $Aseveral millions!

'Tattslotto' has been operating in Oz for over 30 yrs.....during that period of time there have been thousands of winners: all either instant millionaires or multi-millionaires!

I used to be a regular ticket-buyer my-self and managed to win a $Afew hundred some years ago!

There have, admittedly, been a few cases of lucky Aussies 'blowing their dough': but this has usually been the result of either bad financial advice or bad investment(s)!

However, i am un-aware of any instance where such good fortune was so blatantly and shamelessly squandered as it was by these jungle apes!

Could the reason for this possibly be: that almost ALL the Tattslotto winners in Oz where WHITE?
(a few Chinese/Vietnamese have also won large prizes but....the same applies!)

It seems to be not 'drawing too long a bow' to say that: niggaz will be GOD-DAMN niggaz no matter WHAT you do for them: either financially or educationally.....retarded, low-IQ pseudo-humans can NEVER be human!
(Rushton notes in his book 'Race, Evolution & Behaviour', that literally $UStrillions have been poured into sub-Saharan Afreaka over the last fifty odd yrs....and: for what?.....the friggin' place is still as back-wards as ever!)

Here it is WRIT LARGE for all the world to see: jigs'll be jigs and niggs'll be nigs......ain't no escaping genetics!

This fellow 'Howard' or WTF his 'name' is, also makes professions of 'faith': OK: i concede that a very large % of niggz in the jewSA would be @ least nominally xtian and would, most certainly, have had more xtian teachings per head than prblby any-where on the face of the planet: certainly: more than in Oz: which was mostly secular/agnostic up until quite recently......(we now have a fundie-type 'revival' under way....)....but: we STILL HAVE the outrageous levels of black-on-white crime that has been noted innumerable times just on VNNF alone...and, of course, TNB such as the 'millionaire niggz' in question!

does not this under-mine the very tenets of xtianity and make a total mockery of it?

how can a group of people who have been fed a diet of xtian dogma from almost the cradle to the grave act like this?

and: remember: we're not talking abt jews here either: few of whom are genuine xtians any-way; even if they profess to be.....jews act wholly & solely in the interests of their tribe....that is THEIR 'religion' and ALWAYS HAS BEEN!

what gives?

IMHO: xtianity CLEARLY CANNOT CHANGE any-one's behaviour for GOOD or ILL....yr behaviour is determined by your genes!

thus: WTF is the point of xtian beliefs?

i wish some xtians would explain this to me?

'people' are NOT EQUAL: in any way, shape or form: the races ARE NOT EQUAL: nor CAN THEY BE!.......they are not equal mentally, physically, pschyologically, genetically or spiritually.....if they are NOT EQUAL in this life, then HOW can they be equal in the 'next'.....if u believe xtianity?

how could Christ then have come 'to save mankind'?

what is the point?

you can't save something that's UN-SAVABLE!
(is it also a coincidence that the genesis of xtianity was in Europe and that most of the so-called 'saints' were white?...even to-day: most 'evangelists' and 'preachers' seem to be white....does this just imply that whites have a higher level of spirituality...which: of course: can be both a curse & a blessing: a curse when it is exploited by unscrupulous scum like the jews but a blessing when whites minister to their own kind!)

how the HELL can xtians continue believing their doctrines in the face of this sort of racial evidence?

i don't get it!

WTF is the point of believing something so illogical and plainly WRONG?

i wish they'd explain it to me!
(apologies for the 'rant'!)

(jimbo!)

Old March 4th, 2007 #17
Kievsky

Kievsky

A fantasy of mine if I struck it rich is to buy a home in a very liberal/jewish cul de sac and stock it with niggers. Especially NEXT DOOR to some ultra-liberal nigger lover type. Make a reality TV show called "Diversity is Our Strength" and follow around our intrepid niggers as they make friends with neighbors.

Old March 4th, 2007 #18
Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye

Kievsky, jewish law would board the
property up for 60 months to 10 years,
once the nigs had finally setted in.

I'd expect the kike community would
bring out a new version of a KKK song,
going something like this:

"Oi vey! A house next door to me's
been sold to nigaz. I paid $280,000
but'll take two".

Old March 4th, 2007 #19
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

James Woroble Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldCa View Post
In other words, they act the same once they get their hands on some money.
Early in my life I had come to understand the effect of money upon humans by observation. I discovered that it is neither an enhancer nor a destroyer, but a magnifier. It doesn't change what one is, for it cannot. In this context, the power of wealth is solely restricted to the dynamic of amplification. It simply amplifies whatever they are. And in this fact lies the certain effect and destiny of wealth and or prosperity.

This dynamic is most obvious and apparent in niggers, but transcends race or culture. It pertains to everyone.

"No matter where you go, there you are." -- Zen proverb

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Last edited by James Woroble Jr.; March 4th, 2007 at 09:08 AM.

Old March 4th, 2007 #20
conflict

conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post

Just wait until niggas get their rep-er-a-shun checks. Every street in the Kwa will look like that.

Sad but true. I tell you it really is pretty demoralizing to get up and work as hard as we have to just to earn a decent living and then see a bunch of low lifes that hang around on street corners playing scratch off lottery tickets just one day suddenly become billionaires. America what a fucking joke.

In a way this pisses me off more than the violence we're forced to deal with on a daily basis because for the most part we can avoid being victims just by being aware of our surrounding and avoiding certain areas, but this financial handicap is really one that is really out of our control and seems hopeless to get out of. I guess that's just more proof that niggers are just a symptom and not the root cause of our problems.

Thread