Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2017 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Purple Drank spigger busted!!

No grape soda in prison for you, stupid spic!

This is a classic example of the typical trash we have here in Floriduh, especially from Orlando on south! Lots of mud people, Jews, and low brow white trash mixed in.

I hope to get out of this state for good in a few years. There really is no escaping it here. You can run from the spics, niggers here but then you run into Jews in Florida by the thousands.

Old August 21st, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
'CEO Of Purple Drank' BUSTED

No grape soda in prison for you, stupid spic!

This is a classic example of the typical trash we have here in Floriduh, especially from Orlando on south! Lots of mud people, Jews, and low brow white trash mixed in.

I hope to get out of this state for good in a few years. There really is no escaping it here. You can run from the spics, niggers here but then you run into Jews in Florida by the thousands.
I remember the 'sizzurp' references in songs a few years back. Cough syrup n' candy n' crack and whatnot, lol.

I've heard nigger babblers say 'grape drank' but not 'purple drank'. I thought that was just a Kool-Aid reference, though. I need to brush up on my Niggerese.

Watching robotic newscast crew say 'drank' is quite entertaining, though.

Reminds me of the newscasts where someone has to pronounce the names of the criminals in a drive-by or similar.

"Police arrested Laquandlika and Madrakesha-Rayshon Owens tonight.."

...and the Latino criminals.

"Police are looking for Jose Eduardo Romano Lupito Hernandez De la Cruz, who raped 25 women this week.."

Thread