VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 13th, 2018 #1
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Amerikaner
Default WI: 50 White Male HS students raise right arm - international outrage & police investigating

Apparent Nazi salute in Wisconsin prom photo prompts outrage

Picture below triggers moral panic among the immoral.

Last edited by Amerikaner; November 13th, 2018 at 11:21 PM.

Old November 13th, 2018 #2
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Amerikaner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baraboo,_Wisconsin

Wonder the high school has the "endemic" problems that "plague" modern America?

Quote:
The racial makeup of the city was 94.0% White, 1.3% African American, 1.0% Native American, 0.5% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.5% from other races, and 1.6% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.7% of the population.

Old November 13th, 2018 #3
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Amerikaner

Its in their DNA!

Bradbury Robinson

Last edited by Amerikaner; November 14th, 2018 at 12:02 AM.

Old November 14th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerikaner View Post
Its in there DNA!

Bradbury Robinson
I know it is in mine for certain. When I first saw Der Fuhrer's photograph in an encyclopedia, around age 5, I traced it onto a sheet of paper and it turned out pretty well. Unfortunately, my parents of the fucking worst generation found it and I was punished worse than I had ever been punished. That didn't stop me. And, it's still firmly in my DNA!!!!!!!!!

Get pissed off, lurkers and guests. I still have freedom of speech!! And I intend to use that right!!!!!

Old November 14th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

I just found this while surfing the web:

"It's very becoming"
- Prince Charles

I love it!!!!!!

Edit: One more:

Love it too!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; November 14th, 2018 at 01:20 AM. Reason: more info

Old November 14th, 2018 #6
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Amerikaner

We were informed that the West Points sheboons doing the monkey-branch-grasp was not a problem, so why shouldn't high school White boys doing a Roman Salute be acceptable? After all, they are still children like treyboon.

Last edited by Amerikaner; November 14th, 2018 at 06:27 AM.

Old November 14th, 2018 #7
steven clark

steven clark
Default WI: 50 White Male HS students raise right arm-international outrage & police investigating

saw this on the morning news yesterday, and was treated as a major story, although they took fifty minutes to get around to it.
It reminds me of what Mark Levin calls manufactured news, that is meant to get people excited and ignore real problems.
I note that this happened months ago and was just now discovered, and the photographer, an older man, just told everyone to wave. They're not making the stiff salute, just waving.
Also, this came to attention because one student refused to wave, and on TV he had two earrings and spoke like a fag. Fags are notorious squealers, and I wonder if this was why. Also, I noted the school board said something had to be done, especially led by an old bag who could have been Jewish.
It's like they sniff anything that hints of rebellion, and it has to be crushed.
In Germany, to even open your arm out like that is grounds for arrest, and I'm sure there are some here who would love to do that.
I they must be absolutely terrified of us.
Used to, the Hitler salute was no big deal. It was almost comic. I remember Steve Allen would always comb his hair down, put his comb under his nose and do the salute, and it got a big laugh.
Maybe the guys really gave the salute, their 'fuck you' to the system, but most guys aren't that political.
Probably some one somewhere is looking for an excuse to turn the commissars loose on rural America.

Old November 14th, 2018 #8
Stronza

Stronza

They interviewed the photographer and he said he told the boys to wave to their parents, which they did. He said that the boys weren't doing a stiff, straight armed salute, but rather most of them had their arms bent. That is what I heard him say in a video, which is available elsewhere.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/11/1...-was-innocent/

Old November 24th, 2018 #10
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Amerikaner

Baraboo School District weighing legal action after students purportedly photographed doing Nazi salute

The White Nations are weighing legal action after jews purportedly jewed White Nations.

Students photographed appearing to give Nazi salute protected by free-speech, Wisconsin school district says

Thats why the kikes fights against free speech for White males. The jews want the reality to be censored like the Internet.

Last edited by Amerikaner; November 24th, 2018 at 08:13 PM.

Thread