Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker This is Ridiculous: a Negro Senator Introduces a Slavery Reparations Bill

First of all, only a small percentage of Whites owned slaves. In other words, most Whites didn’t own slaves. So why are all (presumably) White tax dollars going to be used to pay for reparations? Secondly, let’s talk about all the millions of violent crimes that Blacks have committed against Whites since, let’s say, 1945. Are the Blacks going to pay Whites back for all of the murders, robberies, burglaries and rapes of White people? Of course, that’s never, ever going to happen. (Funny trivia: some Blacks owned Black slaves!).

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old 1 Week Ago #2
jerryd

jerryd
Default reperations

What about blacks paying for the damage they cause when something doesn't go their way.Burn L.A. when most crime on street is committed by blacks that's why stats are kept to know these things.Very few black people are good citizens. That is FACT!!

Old 1 Week Ago #3
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
First of all, only a small percentage of Whites owned slaves. In other words, most Whites didn’t own slaves. So why are all (presumably) White tax dollars going to be used to pay for reparations? Secondly, let’s talk about all the millions of violent crimes that Blacks have committed against Whites since, let’s say, 1945. Are the Blacks going to pay Whites back for all of the murders, robberies, burglaries and rapes of White people? Of course, that’s never, ever going to happen. (Funny trivia: some Blacks owned Black slaves!).

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Any questions?

Old 1 Week Ago #4
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Having nations with no niggers in them-priceless

Reparations? NIGGERS owe ME. How about introducing a repatriation bill to send every goddamn NIGGER back to the muthafucka land? I could get behind that and even would not mind paying my share for it, as long as the trips are one way and no more goddamn NIGGERS are allowed in. Race mixing whites and their half-breed sprogs have to go too.

Old 1 Week Ago #5
Gladiatrix
“It is probably true that

Gladiatrix

I'm wondering how the other PoCs will feel about their tax dollars going to the American negroes. Especially the imports from Africa. As in the niggers who actually work.

Break out the popcorn.

Old 1 Week Ago #6
jaekel

jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Reparations? NIGGERS owe ME. How about introducing a repatriation bill to send every goddamn NIGGER back to the muthafucka land? I could get behind that and even would not mind paying my share for it, as long as the trips are one way and no more goddamn NIGGERS are allowed in. Race mixing whites and their half-breed sprogs have to go too.
You got that right.

Old 1 Week Ago #7
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I'm wondering how the other PoCs will feel about their tax dollars going to the American negroes. Especially the imports from Africa. As in the niggers who actually work.

Break out the popcorn.

The Nation of Immigrants™

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
You got that right.
I'm waiting for the gubmint to send my reparations as a class action for the White Race for all the goddamn money I've paid in taxes ever since I was 18 years old that supported useless feeders!!!!

Lurkers, do some history. Jews brought lots and lots of black Africans into the U. S. China, the beloved country of those who worship the soy boys, still has a type of slave program!!! Where are you going to stop with the "guilt" against Whites? And, a fact that cannot be denied is that black people sold conquered black people into slavery in Africa. They just were offered lots of money by others, including Asians, to export conquered blacks to the highest bidders!!!!

For slavery in China:

Quote:
The estimated 2.9 million people in modern slavery in China "includes the forced labour of men, women and children in many parts of the economy, including domestic servitude and forced begging, the sexual exploitation of women and children, and forced marriage", said the report.
More at: https://www.scmp.com/news/world/arti...lion-worldwide

Have you lurkers forgotten about the sex slavery of girls by Boko Haram?????

Check this link: https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-bo...kers-in-europe

Then tell me about eevviill yt!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; 1 Week Ago at 01:05 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago #8
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Proud White Guy

Don't try to make sense of it my friends, just remember, the media controls everything, and everybody by threat of extortion.

They have all of congress in their back pocket, and J Edgar Hoover ran the FBI for decades using this method. Just find something in anyone's past and we all have skeletons in our closets, and threaten to expose it.

Such as it is, the press has become the greatest power within the Western World, more powerful than the legislature, the executive and judiciary. One would like to ask; by whom has it been elected and to whom is it responsible?
— Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Thread