VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Bad News for the Green Marxists in the West

The “United Nations Human Rights Council”? Yeah, sure, riiiggghhht. What’s a “human right”? Apparently, it’s “a right that every human has.” Who said so? God? No. Jews and leftists said so, back in 1948. In other words, “human rights” don’t exist.

Liberals are totally obsessed with pushing the idea of “global warming/climate change,” which isn’t real. The earth has only warmed up 1 degree in 150 years, which is normal since the earth’s temperature varies slightly. In fact, the earth was hotter in the 15th century than it is today. Nonetheless, the liberals run around trying to pass all sorts of laws to “prevent” global warming (but actually, their goal is not to “prevent warming” but to control the activities of White people and to transfer money from White pockets to Brown pockets. It really is Green Marxism).

But anyway, even if global warming were real, here’s the horrible news: Russia, China and India are putting out so much CO2 and other “greenhouse gas” air pollutants per year that, no matter what the West does, it wouldn’t prevent “global warming” at all. It wouldn’t even slow it down.

By the way, saturating the Western world with “global warming” hysteria in schools, the media, etc. is child abuse. Scaring children by telling them that life on earth will end in 30 years isn’t what a good person does. But then, leftists aren’t good people. They’re arrogant, hateful, vengeful people who only care about pushing their various agendas, no matter what the cost might be.

[Article] and [Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old June 27th, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

(((The chosenites))) have been spreading terror to Whites for thousands of years!!!!!! Actually, I recall very vividly that in the early 1970s the (((MSM))) was predicting food riots by the late 1980s and global starvation in the 1990s. I certainly am no ghost!!! And, neither are any of My White Brothers And Sisters In Our White Race, IF they are White Nationalists, neo-Nazis, or whatever derogatory term the (((chosenites))) use!!!!!!!! The pale "people" who lap up the (((chosenite))) lies, want to visit the holey lardland before they die, etc., etc., are NOT MY BROTHERS NOR SISTERS!!!!!!!

I was a 200 dollar tour away from pissrael/shitrael many years ago on one of my trips to Europe. That would have included round trip air fare, a "fine" hotel, meals, sightseeing, etc. for a week. Guess what??? I went to the Fatherland, our beloved Germany for two weeks!!!!!! And I had a GREAT time!!!!!

NUKE PISSRAEL!!!!!!

ALERT!!

Thread