Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 23rd, 2020 #1
Oscar Yeager

Default Christ-Insanity: Pro-White...Pro-Jewish?

topics: the influence and history of christianity; whether christian identity is the REAL christianity(?); the jews and christianity and christianity's ideological opposition; references claiming to refute christianity
http://hyperborean.info/CHRIST-INSANITY.pdf https://www.bitchute.com/video/eY7Gt9EEj9YD/

Old October 30th, 2020 #2
Crowe

The Abrahamic religions are all garbage, and hinged on jewish myth and superstition, or even worse, Whites attempting to rebrand jewish myth and superstition into something "Aryan". Like we're so bankrupt of ideals that we have to rip off and attempt to savage jewish fairy tales and claim them as our own. We can do better than this, we must do better than this! It's utterly, and completely retarded. Psy-op or not.

Old October 30th, 2020 #3
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The Abrahamic religions are all garbage, and hinged on jewish myth and superstition, or even worse, Whites attempting to rebrand jewish myth and superstition into something "Aryan". Like we're so bankrupt of ideals that we have to rip off and attempt to savage jewish fairy tales and claim them as our own. We can do better than this, we must do better than this! It's utterly, and completely retarded. Psy-op or not.
Exactly. Christtards base all of their arguments on emotion just like leftists do because they don't have any factual reasoning behind their claims due to being naive and stupid. It truly is a cult for the "dumb goy".

Old October 30th, 2020 #4
Crowe

I think many people, even those who casually claim to be christian if you ask them, don't really believe it. I suspect this just due to my personal interactions with people over the years, friends, co-workers, and even family.

It's the "go with the herd" mentality. Well, (((they))) are the shepherds. And the shepherds decided that christianity is slated to be replaced, because (((they're))) promoting an updated version, Cultural Marxism aka Christianity 2.0.

That doesn't mean that )))we((( should support christ insanity, just because jews attack it. Bad ideas are still bad ideas regardless of who's attacking or promoting it.

Anyone who seriously, legitimately believes these fairy tales is as gullible as a small child. I have an analogy to describe exactly how gullible they are.

When I was about 12 years old, me and my 8 year old cousin were looking through this used cars booklet, and I asked him which one he liked the best. He pointed to a blue mustang, and I told him I could get him that car for $5. So he runs off to his room in excitement to get me the $5. Of course I gave him back his money, but my point is that White christians who truly believe are just as gullible as my 8 year old cousin.

You know, years later I talked to my cousin, and we were joking about that, and he told me that was one of the most valuable life lessons he learned.

Also, I think many WNs who claim to be christian probably know in the back of their minds that the whole thing is a giant crock of jewish bullshit, but refuse to give it up because they're stubborn and refuse to accept they've been living a lie. It's much easier to attack people who're to the right of them and call them commies for shredding their jewish bullshit.

Last edited by Crowe; October 30th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.

Old October 31st, 2020 #5
Johan
Banned

Default So You Still Opt for Christianity?

Adolf Hitler hatred of Christianity was almost as deep as his hatred of Judaism. He understood, more clearly than many German churchmen, the close affinity between Judaism and Christianity. He knew that authentic Christianity can never divorce itself from a sincere love for the Jewish people and a deep gratitude to them for their special place in God’s plan.

https://racialrealism.wordpress.com/...-christianity/

Old November 2nd, 2020 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Adolf Hitler hatred of Christianity was almost as deep as his hatred of Judaism. He understood, more clearly than many German churchmen, the close affinity between Judaism and Christianity. He knew that authentic Christianity can never divorce itself from a sincere love for the Jewish people and a deep gratitude to them for their special place in God’s plan.

https://racialrealism.wordpress.com/...-christianity/
What people need to understand about Hitler, and I'm talking about the ones who are gravely mistaken about the German Reich's policy toward christians, is that Hitler was a politician. He had to use them to further his agenda.

The difference between Hitler and Kosher Nationalists like Chump and Bolsonaro, is that Hitler went after jews, and didn't allow christian's gravity toward jewish servitude to set or control, or influence in any way the party's policy.

Thread