VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 24th, 2020 #1
alex revision

alex revision
Default Proposal to prohibit using K9s as a use of force moves forward; Milwaukee police chief, upset by characterization, says bites are rare

Proposal to prohibit using K9s as a use of force moves forward; Milwaukee police chief, upset by characterization, says bites are rare

Oct 23, 2020

Few news releases by Milwaukee city aldermen draw responses from leaders in the Milwaukee Police Department — but not many compare canine units to the dogs used by Nazis.

In a news release Wednesday, Ald. Khalif Rainey proposed a resolution urging the Fire and Police Commission to forbid the use of canines by the Police Department as a use of force.

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/l...pc/3742584001/

Old October 24th, 2020 #2
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Sooner or later some nigglet sprog will turn up missing in a forest area which is heavily populated by wild animals of prey. The "parents" of the sprog will demand that the forest service or some other agency bring out its dog tracking unit. An official will remind the niggers that they were instrumental in getting that unit defunded.

No matter what evidence is presented, including said "parents" burning live tracking dogs, while the dogs were alive in the kennels, the niggers will still scream about racism and attack the rescuers and possibly try to set fire to a part of the forest the sprog isn't in.

I would have considered the above scenario impossible until this year.

Fortunately my days of search and rescue activities are long gone. The areas of trees where we reside are well kept by local agencies or private land owners. A sprog may drown in a small lake or swimming pool, but getting lost in a forest has a probability of just about zero.

However, I now could imagine a riot of arson and escalating violence in a heavily forested area.

Sooner or later the rescue units just won't go to a lost sprog call. And, I'm afraid that the angry mobs who try to hunt and kill those who refuse to rescue will be met with extraordinary resistance. And, the emergency medical personnel will be some in the extraordinary resistance against the mob. Oh, and since medical supplies would be in short supply, with those funds reallocated to social service workers and non-violent intervention programs, that those who start the riots will be the first to bleed out.

I hope the S doesn't HTF. But if it does, I will not be treating injured enemy. I've now lost that altruistic attitude.

Too bad. It took this situation in the kwa to make me turn this way. And I shall not depart from my stand in this manner.

Old October 24th, 2020 #3
Dawn Cannon

Dawn Cannon

As White people, domesticated animals are also targeted for extermination in the globalists' new green deal /Great Reset.

Old October 24th, 2020 #4
Dawn Cannon

Dawn Cannon

Acting Chief Michael Brunson said he was “disturbed by the correlations" Rainey made.

Acting Chief Michael Brunson

“A use of force by a canine is a very, very rare event,” Brunson said, adding there are specific times when canines can be used. “They absolutely cannot be used in a protest-like situation."

In 2020 so far, he said, there were 420 canine "deployments"; one citizen was bitten. There were 999 canine deployments in 2019 and just one citizen was also bitten, he said.

Brunson said canines are often used in felony or misdemeanor arrests when the suspect is armed. Canines have also been used to locate suspects who are hiding, find discarded guns and drugs.

“We don’t use them proactively to use force on anyone,” Brunson said. “So, the insinuation that was made here was, in my opinion, inflammatory and specious on top of that. So, I would appreciate if the facts were obtained before a press release was put out.”

Old October 24th, 2020 #5
Kosher Clown

Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Proposal to prohibit using K9s as a use of force moves forward; Milwaukee police chief, upset by characterization, says bites are rare

Oct 23, 2020

Few news releases by Milwaukee city aldermen draw responses from leaders in the Milwaukee Police Department — but not many compare canine units to the dogs used by Nazis.

In a news release Wednesday, Ald. Khalif Rainey proposed a resolution urging the Fire and Police Commission to forbid the use of canines by the Police Department as a use of force.

https://eu.jsonline.com/story/news/l...pc/3742584001/
Jews and most Shitskinned races, especially Niggers, are compassionless and soulless creatures that have an atavistic fear and loathing of domesticated animals.

Especially dogs, who with their incredibly keen sense of smell, instinctively know that these beings are intrinsically evil and are usually up to no good.

Good Boy!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGu2IrtH...=1s1hf9ew65yhs

Last edited by Kosher Clown; October 24th, 2020 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Old October 25th, 2020 #6
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Jews and most Shitskinned races, especially Niggers, are compassionless and soulless creatures that have an atavistic fear and loathing of domesticated animals.

Especially dogs, who with their incredibly keen sense of smell, instinctively know that these beings are intrinsically evil and are usually up to no good.

Good Boy!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGu2IrtH...=1s1hf9ew65yhs
I have a friend who told me his family's bloodhound, Beauregard, would bark like crazy when negroes walked by their house. This was in 1950s Maryland, outside of DC. It's the South, albeit not part of the former Confederacy.

I didn't believe him. I have always been told dogs, as well as other animals, are colorblind. Where I grew up, there were no negroes, but our obese sheltie, who my mum tied up to an antique milk can on our front steps because he was farting, tried to go after a jogger once. It was embarrassing and hilarious at the same time.

Almost 20 years ago, I saw a spaniel leashed up outside a coffeehouse. A black mailman walked by and it started barking like crazy. When I got to it, it was very friendly and let me pet it. A black woman coming in the other direction said to the owner, who had rushed out embarrassed, "Oh I guess it's true what they say about dogs and mailmen." The dog didn't bark at her. It's black men. I have pet numerous dogs who get weird when a black guy walks past.

Old October 25th, 2020 #7
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I have a friend who told me his family's bloodhound, Beauregard, would bark like crazy when negroes walked by their house. This was in 1950s Maryland, outside of DC. It's the South, albeit not part of the former Confederacy.

I didn't believe him. I have always been told dogs, as well as other animals, are colorblind. Where I grew up, there were no negroes, but our obese sheltie, who my mum tied up to an antique milk can on our front steps because he was farting, tried to go after a jogger once. It was embarrassing and hilarious at the same time.

Almost 20 years ago, I saw a spaniel leashed up outside a coffeehouse. A black mailman walked by and it started barking like crazy. When I got to it, it was very friendly and let me pet it. A black woman coming in the other direction said to the owner, who had rushed out embarrassed, "Oh I guess it's true what they say about dogs and mailmen." The dog didn't bark at her. It's black men. I have pet numerous dogs who get weird when a black guy walks past.
Actually, many species of dogs can distinguish colors,albeit not as well as a host of other animals. I recently read an article on canine color recognition but I don't recall which portion of the visual spectrum of color is easiest for the majority of dogs to distinguish. I'm leaning towards red and blue but I might be wrong. And, it's been over 50 years since I had my last course in zoology.

One thing dogs might go insane over is a nigger's odor.

Thread