Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2020 #1
Oscar Yeager

Default Tom Metzger (1938-2020)

Very sad. Cause of death unknown. I had been in correspondence with him and he told me he had Parkinsons. Rip to a true legend. I was just thinking about the guy yesterday when it had been a month or so since I had received an email from him. Very sad. May his accomplishments for the white race never be forgotten. https://timesofsandiego.com/life/202...-for-congress/

I also happened to interview him back in June of this year, may have been his last interview. https://www.bitchute.com/video/noqJouMo9F0J/

Old November 10th, 2020 #2
Jim B

Tom Metzger was the real deal. It's funny because I saw him for the first time on Geraldo Rivera when I was about 16. At that time I lived in a lily white community and the very few blacks we had were mostly "good blacks", so I thought Metzger and his entourage were just haters.

But then I went to college and being around blacks every day helped me understand that Metzger was 100% correct on the race issue and thanks to the internet age I became a follower and supporter of his and the pro-white cause.

Metzger actually got his hands dirty fighting for our people. He wasn't just a prissy intellectual and his wealth of hands on experience enabled him to offer sage advice to pro-whites in his regular podcasts and articles. He seemed to be partially retired these last few years but he will be missed.

Old November 11th, 2020 #3
Donncha Dennis

I have been a long time follower of metzger one of my first encounter of a real deal white leader in north america. I will always take his lessons to my outlook of life. A venerable fighter there are so many numerous tales of what metzger has done and accomplished its legendary. I will just give a quick anecdote he was the only guy who snuck in past fbi and atf cordons to get onto whidbey island and video tape the burnt house where robert j matthews met his end. The only leader who supported that group of men and the only guy who went there and said a few prayers over the death site and put a little memorial there for them.

I often wonder whats going to happen to all his decades upon decades of work his literary works. But more importantly his decades of interviews of rare figures from the 80s and 90s and early 2000s some of which footage is so rare because there exists little footage or pictures of some of the people he talked with. His show race and reason was a real inspiration for me and I truly wish white racially conscious people would have took advantage of the public broadcasting networks like he was advising us to do. Does anyone know if anyone has his full collected works what about his partner at his house? lets pray that the fbi doesnt raid his house and take his stuff away is anyone contacting the partner or did he live alone??? We have got to ge this works out because of all the leaders america produced he was the only one that told whites the real deal we will be in for a fight and prepare for a real war. Unlike other groups and leaders that were mediocre at best. Please let me have hope someone has recorded and saved his works. So many memorable interviews and talks that opened up my mind I remember telling people to watch his race and reason show and getting white people to open up their mind this jolt from the skys that there was a actual pro white show on tv.

Anyhow any info would be much appreciated any stories or memories you guys have of him id like to hear its always a joy listening to his life and things related to it. May he rest in the great beyond leading his people to victory I will leave with saying his coined phrase white revolution is the only solution.

Thread